I'm stoned. Weed general and post trippy/funny webms or pics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8-bgiiTxhzM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

my sides have left orbit

degenerates out

kys

Dont you know how dangerous weed is? You're smoking the Devil's lettuce!

was this really a ad they used to air

Don't know. Reefer Madness is real and just as ridiculous though.

I only sell weed for booze money. Weed makes your brain stupid.

This is not moving

this is now a Timmy Two Spoons thread

hahaha DUDE WEED LMAO
HAHA LIKE DUDE, IM SO GLAD IM SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED POT SMOKING FREE THINKER
LIKE DUDE, WEED AND EXISTENTIAL STUFF

Go awaie satin boi

I remember seeing it on TV one time way back in the day. Only once, but I saw it and it was real.

Lol if I could go back to being a dumb high school stoner I would just rape dumb stoner bitches like really fuck them up good for life

I've been smoking weed every day since 2016. I have a list of things that's happened to me because I always forget and need to remind myself.

How do I go back to remembering stuff? I'm too scared to stop smoking weed.

Hi sociopath-chan.

I think you have other issues. It's never made me forget shit that bad. A little, of course, but not like you described.

If anything I'm an evolved psychopath that has learned how to deal with dull stoner sociopaths.

Get raped by me, get your closest female kin raped by me, etc, etc.

Weed is so stupid but I was a cool kid for a while who bought bags and supported other's habit thus part of the ingroup and high school socialite stoner club.

Drugs are wack you just gotta get that natural high like nirvana.

OP here. Gonna smoke again soon keep posting funny shit

I'm high all the time nigger and life is kinda pointless.

I'll join you in smoking, but I'll do it right here on my couch.

Always nice to have a smoking buddy. Haven't smoked with anyone in over a year cause Ive become anti social.

Holy damn I haven't heard that Moskau song in years nigga, thanks. 420 braise it son.

Jesus, I'm sorry to hear that. I'll be in the thread tokin' up for awhile if you want someone to bullshit with. What are you doin' to pass the time? I'm listening to rockabilly music on Pandora, smokin', drinking a brew, enjoying a comfy little methadone buzz and waiting for South Park to come on here in an hour.

Also, are you employed or NEET?

Try 3 years player pimp.

I was playing some vidya but then I started watching youtube videos and now Im back here.
fuck im really fuking baked right now

and Indica always but im smoking some sativa or stavia dom hybrid right now cause my state is nonlegal.

Tonight was suppose to be the End Of The World y I'm getting High As Fuck Right Now

after being on sites like this for so long you no anytime Holla Forums tries to /x/ dont believe the nonse. Also what you smoking on?

Indica and Sativa… and beer.

I have BOTH strains right now…

entertaining

What playin'? Just finished playing SC2 here.

nice. Its always nice to pack both in a joint or bowl

my sides

playing shadow of colossus on the ps2

fuck that second video was probably one of the most satisfying and calming videos i've seen

do you order your weed from markets or you get that shit from a dealer?

youtu.be/8-bgiiTxhzM
( o Y o )