Meanwhile in Soviet Russia

Communist party of russia will include new laws into criminal codex. Putin is yet to sign them, but they are too obvious to be signed.

The law consists of three main parts:
1.Public action, expressing clear disrespect for society and committed to insult feelings of veterans of the Great Patriotic War by the deliberate distortion of information about the Great Patriotic War (World War 2) or humiliation or belittling the feat of soldiers of the Armed Forces of the USSR.

The punishment is: a fine of up to 300 thousand rubles or in the amount of income of the convicted person for two years. And two options: up to six months of correctional or up to 240 hours of compulsory work.

2.Damage of monuments dedicated to the Great Patriotic War

Penalty: up to one million rubles or in the amount of income for three years; corrections, mandatory or forced labor.

3.If a person commits a crime above the Victory Day, that is, May 9 (veteran insult or ruin the monument), the punishment will be more strict - a large fine or a long period of Corrections, compulsory or forced labor with further prohibition to hold certain positions.

And all that exists only to add to the existing law against "rehabilitation of Nazism":
-The denial of the facts established by the verdict of the International Military Tribunal for the trial and punishment of the major war criminals of the European Axis countries, the approval of the offenses established by the said judgment, as well as dissemination of deliberately false information about the activities of the Soviet Union in World War II, committed publicly.

Shall be punished by a fine not exceeding three hundred thousand rubles or the salary or other income for a period of up to two years, or community service for up to three years, or imprisonment for the same term.

meduza.io/cards/kak-budut-nakazyvat-za-oskorblenie-chuvstv-veteranov
archive.fo/tE2ro

Reminder that all real veterans already fucking drank themselves to death.

Other urls found in this thread:

kprf.ru/international/104619.html
kprf.ru/international/capitalist/121508.html
kprf.ru/international/capitalist/129952.html
kprf.ru/party_live/111639.html
kprf.ru/international/101869.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Taken straight out of your ass. Putin doesn't even belong to that party, he's from United Russia.

Eat shit and die.

A lot of laws applied by various other parties got applied by Putin.

KGB hated the party pillar of the soviet system. Putin will never give his power up, nor should he. The average Russian citizen needs a strong leader. Too many foreign plots trying to fuck with Russia.

He's incredibly intelligent. He has to realize he's closer to Hitler than he's closer to any soviet leader.

What's the status of the bill? Is it getting the support of ЕР members?

No, they only wrote the law and registered it into gosduma on 6 September. No meeting or hearing about it yet.

Posting Russian Right-wing Music to trigger Anti-Russians who just don't know the whole picture!

Turn on CC, the lyrics in all the coming songs are good.

That's what I've been saying for a long time, Russia has one of the harshest anti Nationalist laws, Russian government was the one that wanted every country in the world to implement holocaust denial laws.
And yet there will be retards who say that Russia is a WN utopia.
You can get fucked pretty hard legally if you're a Nationalist in Russia, however their groups are very well organised and there's a lot of sympathy for the cause among the people.

There are non-degenerate "Nazi" Russians too faggots.

Hope Putin doesn't sign this. Either way here is some good music

The only way we will succeed is if as many Ethno-nationalist whites from as many nations as possible band together in a network of Divine Action.

If you're gonna watch at least one of these songs, watch this one. Cool video.

Here's one for the alcohol and drugfags.

Why are so many Russians still pro-communist when they realise the problems with jews and muslims at the same time?

Stolniygrad is pretty good, I like to listen to vid related when I'm training, really gets me pumped up.

Well. In russia the word "nationalist" means "civic nationalist". While Nacist/Fascist (Nazi) means true nationalist, which is presecured.

There's actual national-democrat party in russia, existing legally, because they are "civic" enough for Putin. Sometimes they make protests to decrease amounts of migrants from muslim countries, and make it possible to get into russia only with visa.

But here's a thing, they exist only to suck money from the government and create an illusion of nationalism in russia. They are extremely anti-putinists too and don't get any approval for their hatred of communist past. Probably even a false flag working for foreign organizations made by Soros, who knows.

Russian government is anti-Nationalist and encourages consumerism and cosmopolitan bullshit just like in the rest of European countries. The only difference is that they are not that cucked and degenerate.
Don't believe in 'Russia is WN country' meme, Nationalists don't have it easy there.

Russians have actually won that war though. It's completely in their interests to prop up their national mythology.

Few agitation posters of National Democrat party of Russia.

Yeah I know, that's like in many European countries as well, I've been talking with the vocalist of Kolovrat when he came to visit his friend who is a head of Headhunters, a NS organisation in my country and he told me
that they're tightening the laws against them. That was 5-6 years ago though.

Based Putin is a hwhite nationalist!

Thank you for posting brother. :,(

We can only have peace through strength! has the right idea. I do the same. Train everything, strength, bodybuilding (keep alternating between the two actually, one builds the other.) swimming, cardio, ==agility training== , 5-6 days a week, get a gym pass bros, get a job as a server and make tips, if it's a busy place you'll be making $20-$30/hr through tips. What I'm saying is, use that money to pay for a gym pass, if you're a NEET who is totally confused as what to do.

Daily reminder that COINTELPRO is alive and well on Holla Forums to create noise and suppress legitimate political discussion. More importantly, to maintain and support the status quo.

I repeat, NO legitimate political discourse must be allowed anywhere on the internet.

This is one area where the Russian government is also in collusion with American interests, but they take the more honest and direct approach of blocking this site altogether.

Does this include Katyn?

Cointelpro is busy shitposting in anime girls threads probably.

==I was not trying to derail this thread by posting those songs== continue discussion as planned. I just don't want the US to go to war with Russia. I am neutral towards Russia, but Pro-Russian right-wingers, on the basis that they are self-aware whites, and awesome people. Don't be jewed into a war with Russia.

If jews will not be satisfied with Trump's rule, they will start giving russia money to become communist again. Mark my words.

I'll never understand why /fit/ thinks going to the gym will make you some unstopabble killing machine. Fitness =/= martial prowess. Sure it may help you intimidate some niggers, but you'll still be getting your ass handed to you by anyone with actual experience.

The only actual benefits of lifting are heath and appearance, nothing more. At least you mentioned cardio.

Health* fuck

Shit. Good point. Best course of action right wingers can do is become TOTAL MEN of vigorous physical power. But, to keep it intellectual and diplomatic, if Russia becomes communist again, right, don't be so dogmatic to think we must go to war with them, although the rewards for it are greater at that point, because having multiple great powers is of key importance until the Jewish Question is sufficiently Answered :^). If all the power is concentrated in one office, and the Jews are still present, it won't be good. People say Divide and Conquer, but we must think in terms also of what is already conquered, and how we can make it harder for them while we try to win men to our side. I almost wanna call it soul-winning, like a baptist church calls it when they go door to door telling people about the Gospel. We must be very brave, when you aren't afraid of being called a racist, and able to present yourself as a voice of reason with persistence and never giving into the temptation of dogmatic rage, and even then indeed it is wrong to be dogmatic, then you become a true soldier of this… "movement" (it's really just the returning to the normal way life should work).

It's a bit shocking, as simple as a movie plot, but people cannot see the veil over their eyes. There is an enemy that is plotting genocide towards a noble people, but if those noble people try to combat it, they are cast out by their very own! Like copernicus and the catholic church. I mean, they literally are trying to make species go extinct here. Fucked up and easy to understand. Let people know! The gym will help with confidence, but soon enough you will go to the gym for it's own manly sake, confidence concerns will be a thing of the past.

Perfect point. Actual experience is very important. Testosterone is important too, and you're not building it up by sitting on your ass with all your free time. Move up in steps. No, you won't become a killing machine in 5 months, but in 5 months you can learn and, godwilling, earn real experience in fighting that will be the first step towards Divine Action.

To all anons reading this: Don't be afraid of initial feelings of inadequacy. START LIFTING, look up whatever the military does for training and do that at the gym and on the track. Eventually, you won't be afraid to get in fights, and you may even actually be looking forward to one popping up (although I must say you mustn't get arrested, and never through the first hit out of nowhere, and really most of the time you'll be talking shit. Best time to learn fighting experience is with your brothers when growing up, so make sure to let your kids fight if they both want to.) I haven't starting going to MMA gyms, but I suppose that's the best course of action for most people.

Shooting some muzzy is easy (why else would there be child soldiers?), but you need strength and endurance to survive. You can't carry your wounded comrade with noodle arms and you can't hide in the mountains if you're out of breath after climbing a flight of stairs.

Jews are treated well in Russia, and Muslims are a huge portion of Russians.

What is the difference between
and
in Russian law?

Damn who ever came up with that law must of almost OD'd on the Putinpill

you fucking dunce the refugees that are being accepted are the ones in the middle (notice how they're white). the terrorists on the right don't have a gate pass, in fact they have a gate specifically to keep them away.

Well even the communist party of russia is redpilled.

kprf.ru/international/104619.html

Political Correctness caused Rotterdam

kprf.ru/international/capitalist/121508.html

Political Correctness gone mad is emasculating America

kprf.ru/international/capitalist/129952.html

The leader of the Russian Communist Party claims that hierarchical gender roles were created by evolution and are not socially constructed.

the KPRF says they are against "postmodern, political correctness, tolerance, multiculturalism, feminism, etc.)."

kprf.ru/international/101869.html

Pleb!

test