Peodwood thread

docdroid.net/tdX58o3/cult-abuse-excerptwith-sources.pdf.html (sorry i cant upload pdfs)
Can w have a thread to share informatin about those sickfuck jews at hollywood and their twisted shit? I'm new to all this shit, it makes me feel sicm to my stomach but the truth gotta get out. Ive been reading about Hunter S Thompson and how fucked up he was, Rusty Nelson accusing him and his 'suicide' shortly after, Johnny Depp defending the WMT murderers and Roman Polanski. It's all fucking connected and something is going on out there, something big and it feels liek real life Dues Ex too.
chainsoff.me/2016/08/22/child-abuse-networks/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4
archive.today/6ZT61
archive.today/aqCds
archive.today/0rcYv
archive.today/BbWQs
archive.today/GIM1h
archive.today/JX0mG
archive.today/A17E4
archive.today/NVd8f
archive.today/1OYuC
archive.today/6DdOJ
archive.today/C7kJa
archive.today/9NldJ
heavy.com/news/2016/04/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-katie-johnson-lawsuit-accused-rape-teen-girl-sex-slave-documents-pdf/
archive.is/M3ChN
revelist.com/politics/i-talked-with-katie-johnson/3573
archive.is/oOLT3
archive.is/I4Fq2
talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/robert-morrow-roger-stone-trump-rally
archive.is/R0xrI
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow
archive.is/srNUg
franklinscandal.com/Bonacci/
archive.is/SGWrR
franklinscandal.com/
publicrecords360.com/people-search/epstein/paula?city=&af=-1&cf=ny-brooklyn
psychology.sunysb.edu/attachment/vitae/epstein_cv.pdf
lkjpdf.aratasushinyc.com/the-magic-box-when-marty-43008497.pdf
epsteinatlanta.org/Page/Explore/Jewish-Values
variety.com/2016/film/news/elijah-wood-pedophilia-hollywood-problem-1201781021/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shit sorry about the grammar, im posting from a small phone with big hands.

You just earned yourself a fucking bump

stop looking into this.

Why

Gas yourself

Follow the white rabbit user.

The worst part of all this shit is that I grew up in a hotspot for the Finders snatching kids up and used to spend all fucking day running around in the woods unsupervised as a young blonde haired blue eyed toddler. I am lucky as fuck to still be here today.

Counter-bump, Pedowood is Holla Forums as fuck. Found Dan "girls 'n' sliders" Schneider.

Good luck on your reading, OP. Make sure to take care of yourself when this shit inevitably gets depressing.

So what does trump have to do with pedowood?

Thanks for correcting the record btw

Most of the so-called "Satanic abuse" is actually jewish abuse.

This and the other 2/3 of the "Satanic panic" was just hysteria.

How typical

What record is that a meme? Could also a volunteer fix the title pleasr? Im sorry if the trump pictures offended anyone.

I also know that nobody will bother to read the PDF that i posted but it would really open your eyes.

how fucked he was?

Good stuff, OP. We haven't had one in a while.

He filmed snuff films

McMartin was a legitimate hoax/tragedy that ruined the lives of a lot of innocent people. The (((media))) conveniently covered the fake Satanic Panic stories or ones that later turned out to be fake as a strategy of marginalization via conflation i.e. well poisoning. Any mainstream talk of pedowood would inevitably be conflated with a debunked phenomena, thereby suppressing any legit info about elite pedophilia. A similar well-poisoning psyop was done with Autism and anti-vaxxers. There had been data since 2005 which proved SSRI use during pregnancy causes autism, and if that info went mainstream Big Pharma would get absolutely schlonged with the mother of all class action lawsuits. Therefore a forced meme of Vaccines causing autism was proliferated, a few idiots took the bait and started anti-Vaxxer movements, and anyone who brought up that SSRIs cause autism would be ridiculed as "lol just like those anti-vaxxer tinfoils right?".

You kikes are really putting it in high gear to defend your good goy shots, huh?

Lurk moar newfag
Correct the Record is Hillary's army of paid shills

Contribooting
Here are previous archived threads on pedowood
pastebin.com/Jn2LfXg4
#2: archive.today/6ZT61

#3: archive.today/aqCds

#4: (Noriega): archive.today/0rcYv

#6: archive.today/BbWQs

#7: archive.today/GIM1h

#8: archive.today/JX0mG

#9: archive.today/A17E4

#10: archive.today/NVd8f

#11: archive.today/1OYuC

#12 archive.today/6DdOJ

archive.today/C7kJa rotherham

archive.today/9NldJ satan twins #2

Trump went on Epstein's plane almost as often as Clinton did.

If you fear the truth, you are the person we're fighting against.

What if the Jews are Satanists?

evidence?

evidence of wrongdoing?

Number of times that Trump flew on Epstein's plane? Destination? Length of stay?

I'm going to need some evidence here

Holla Forums should always have a pedowood general going and I never know why it doesn't

Because the mods are shit
and >muh slide thread

then it would prove Jesus correct once again.

Hitler dubs more proof of Christ at work

heavy.com/news/2016/04/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-katie-johnson-lawsuit-accused-rape-teen-girl-sex-slave-documents-pdf/

Start here, do your own research. If I do it for you, none of it will sink in. It's a waste of both of our time.

But there is more evidence of Trump doing bad shit on Epstein's plane than evidence of Clinton doing anything bad. Not that I think Clinton is innocent. I just think both are pedophiles.

Sorry I'm a faggot, here's an archive:

archive.is/M3ChN

Yeah sorry, already looked it up. Disgusting fat jewess.

According to Roger Stone's book, Clinton's War on Women, he hadn't been involved in pedophilia
Donald Trump once at Epstein’s Palm Beach mansion and that
he was a “complete gentleman” and that she never saw him act
inappropriately. Trump turned down numerous invitations to
Epstein’s hedonistic private island and his Palm Beach home.
There is no evidence Trump did anything improper. “The one
time I visited his Palm Beach home, the swimming pool was
full of beautiful young girls,” Trump told a member of his
Club Mar Lago “‘How nice,’ I thought, ‘he let the
neighborhood kids use his pool.’” Unlike the Clintons, Trump
cut Epstein and his underlings off the instant he heard about
the Palm Beach police investigation.

Sounds legit.

[citation needed]

Look it up. Rusty Nelson the photographer from the franklin cover up testified that HST asked him if he wanted to film one. And one of his ex secretaries i believe testified that HST once asked her if she wanted to watch a film of those. Google nigger.

"I interviewed hundreds of victims — people who were victimized by Jeffrey, worked with him, were part of his organization," Fisten told me. "I interviewed them, the FBI interviewed him … Trump never came up involved in this part of his life anywhere, at any time, by anybody."

Asked why Trump was named in this lawsuit, Fisten said flatly, “They threw Trump’s name in there.”

Johnson said she'd traveled to New York, alone, to launch a modeling career.

From the scribd page:

Plaintiff’s
pleas by violently striking Plaintiff in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.

Plaintiff’s
virginity, before Plaintiff finally managed to break away from Defendant Epstein.

you're telling me that Trump got married to Marla Maples in 1993, got her pregnant with Tiffany, and then raped a 13 year old who travelled by herself to one of Epstein's parties in 1994?

That this girl went to 7 parties, was raped at 4-6 of them and still went back in hopes that she would get a model career?

That she didn't tell a parent or guardian who seems to be missing?

That the person who recruited her to Epstein's parties is her witness, and not a suspect in a child abuse case?

>revelist.com/politics/i-talked-with-katie-johnson/3573

>archive.is/oOLT3

Affadavit: archive.is/I4Fq2

Man I haven't seen one of these since the Exodus!

Keep it up!

That said don't let shills make this thread about Trump, that's what they want. This should be the final post on the subject.

According to the co-author of The Clinton's War on Women, Trump is a pedophile.

I would find that highly unlikely since "Satan" means "opposer" in Hebrew

that guy looks like a child rapist

agreed, time to filter

>“I promise to promote boobyliciousness every day if elected, not just when I am campaigning,” he said in a direct message to TPM. “I want to start having bikini contests on the South Lawn of the White House and wet T-shirt contests every Fourth of July.” - talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/robert-morrow-roger-stone-trump-rally

archive.is/R0xrI

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/07/donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuits-norm-lubow

archive.is/srNUg

Bump

Nice covert shill.

=I showed him five pictures, one of which was Hunter Thompson's, and he couldn’t identify him, leading me to believe that Nelson had never met Thompson.

franklinscandal.com/Bonacci/
archive.is/SGWrR
franklinscandal.com/

Whoa, nice information.

At first I was expecting something better from op, but no, utter shit shill kike j00gger piece of shit, op.

Hunter S Thompson is a motherfucking hero. He was Holla Forums before we were fucking born!

This has to be fucking bait

Seriously fucking moron i am SO pissed that i have to post again just to show how angry i am.

Who is the guy on the left?

I need help Holla Forums

I know the Epstein family is bigger than just Jeffrey. His father, or grandfather was in the army and worked on MKultra. Seriously.

Other Epsteins are around at key points in history too, we have Brian Epstein who staged beetlemania which set of the 60s movement. Also Seymour Epstein wrote a lot of psychological books.

Can we really focus this thread into a dig.

Epstein Family Values Thread 1?

gotta love ctrl+(f)ind

Who is your daddy and what does he do?
publicrecords360.com/people-search/epstein/paula?city=&af=-1&cf=ny-brooklyn

Anonymous 02/16/15 (Mon) 03:28:02 ID: 8fb111 No.1240957>>1241022
Somebody actually started cross referencing names instead of shitposting. Hat's off to you user.

That's a good find.. Who is Paula Epstein? She's related to Jeffy or what?

[–]
Anonymous 02/16/15 (Mon) 03:34:15 ID: 0d1a80 No.1241022>>1241054 >>1241107 >>1242167
File (hide): 1424057655056.png (47.48 KB, 641x396, 641:396, seymour.PNG)
Yes, She is %100 Mark "puggys" Epstein's mother, who is %100 tied up in this, he owns property where nada runs a business.

Paula's husband Seymour was a psycologist. This is an interesting read in and of itself, all his works.

I have a bunch of old shit on pedowood where do you nerds want me to start? it's the archive of it.

sorry for thumbnails, pulling pics from archive.today

This Seymour guy wrote some books that tie into MKULTRA.
Titles like;

Unforgettable experiences: The relation of life-events to basic
beliefs about self and world

The unconscious, the preconscious and the self-concept

Implications for developmental
psychology

Imagination, Cognition, &
Personality: Consciousness in Theory

ctrl f "epstein"

all things epstein

everything on epstein is mostly already posted. what I have is more miscellaneous as in, not in any particular order.

then you are of no good to me. I have taken over this thread for now as my Epstein Family Values Dump. I suggest you google Epsteins and help dig into one of the (((families)))

lkjpdf.aratasushinyc.com/the-magic-box-when-marty-43008497.pdf
a book by seymour epstein

Here's Paul Epstein, in a letter from Einstein about Zionism. This family has been in high places for a long time.

saged

But that's what kikes are…

They 'opposed' the Messiah, and are eagerly awaiting the antichrist.

They're… Beautiful.

Paul Sophus Epstein (Warsaw, then part of Imperial Russia, now Poland, March 20, 1883 – Pasadena, February 8, 1966) was a Russian-American mathematical physicist. He was known for his contributions to the development of quantum mechanics, part of a group that included Lorentz, Einstein, Minkowski, Thomson, Rutherford, Sommerfeld, Röntgen, von Laue, Bohr, de Broglie, Ehrenfest and Schwarzschild.

Ritual Abuse and Mind Control: The Manipulation of Attachment Needs
A book by, Orit Badouk Epstein

Charles Joseph Epstein (September 3, 1933 – February 15, 2011)[1][2][3] of Tiburon, California, was a geneticist who was severely injured in 1993 when he became a victim of a mail bomb attack by the Unabomber.

David Epstein is charged with third-degree incest over an alleged three-year sexual relationship with his 24-year-old daughter

A New Jersey jury found an Orthodox rabbi and two other men guilty of conspiring to kidnap Jewish husbands and violently force them to grant their wives religious divorces.

Prosecutors charged Mendel Epstein, 69, and nine other men who beat and tortured recalcitrant husbands who refused to give their wives a religious divorce called a get. The men used handcuffs, electric cattle prods, surgical blades, screwdrivers and hid their faces.

Bumping for intrest.

The Prodfather, a white bearded Talmudic scholar, told the undercover agent it would cost $60,000 to pay for the potential beatdown.

Edward Jay Epstein

Edward Jay Epstein was born in 1935. An early critic of the Warren Commission, he published Inquest: The Warren Commission and the Establishment of Truth in 1966. In the book Epstein accepts that Lee Harvey Oswald was guilty of killing President John F. Kennedy. However, he is not convinced by the "single-bullet" theory and believes that there is evidence to suggest that more than one gunman was involved in the assassination.

Iin 1977 George De Mohrenschildt approached Epstein complaining that he was short of money. Epstein offered him $4,000 for an interview. During their talks De Mohrenschildt admitted that in 1962 he had been contacted by J. Walton Moore, who was employed by the Central Intelligence Agency in Dallas. De Mohrenschildt was asked by Moore to find out about Oswald's time in the Soviet Union. In return he was given help with an oil deal he was negotiating with Papa Doc Duvalier, the Haitian dictator. In March 1963, De Mohrenschildt got the contract from the Haitian government. He had assumed that this was because of the help he had given to the CIA.

On 29th March, 1977, Epstein and De Mohrenschildt, broke for lunch and decided to meet again at 3 p.m. George De Mohrenschildt returned to his room where he found a card from Gaeton Fonzi, an investigator working for the Select House Committee on Assassinations. George De Mohrenschildt's body was found later that day. He had apparently committed suicide by shooting himself in the mouth.

Zion's Call
Lawrence J. Epstein

Traces the chronological development of Christian efforts to establish a nation for Jews. Emphasizes the relationship between these Christians and the Zionist movement. Topics discussed include: a brief definition of Christian Zionism and various motives for favoring a Jewish State; the history of three strands of Christian support) Evangelical, liberal Protestant and Catholic; the last two centuries of Christian support in England and the U.S., and the origins of the Zionist movement. Concludes with an analysis emphasizing a need for widespread Christian support without hidden motives.

epsteinatlanta.org/Page/Explore/Jewish-Values
Jewish education is the foundation at The Epstein School

In today’s Outside the Box, Robert Epstein, a senior research psychologist at the American Institute for Behavioral Research and Technology in California and the former editor-in-chief of Psychology Today, warns us of a insidious and pervasive new form of mind control: search results.

That’s right, search results. And not just any search results: Google search results. Since 2013 Epstein and colleagues have conducted a number of experiments in the US and India to determine whether search results can impact people’s political opinions.

Epstein points out that about 50 percent of our clicks go to the top two items on the first page of results, and more than 90 percent of our clicks go to the 10 items listed. And of course Google, which dominates the search business, decides which of the billions of web pages to include in our search results, and it decides how to rank them.

Sheila Epstein
American Psychotronics Victim
seeks others for symptom comparisons

Sheila Epstein sends this message for other victims of Psychotronics:

Victims of Mind Control:

I am extremely concerned about "similar illnesses" affecting victims of Mind Control experimentation.

We are constantly being exposed to large (unnatural) amounts of pulsed RF and EM which has to have a negative impact on our body systems. I suspect these illnesses are the cumulative result of years of exposure.

The following illnesses are mentioned most frequently:

Pernicious anemia
Thyroid diseases
Leukopenia (low white blood cell count)
Neurological problems (MS like symptoms)

I'm done.

Here is Epstein barr disease

From the Clinton Foundation threads.

Anti-slide bump

What ever happened with the green daycare? Has anything else been found out, like why the the leddit thread was immediately killed, or where the rabbit symbol comes from? Anyone have an archive of the /x/ thread?

variety.com/2016/film/news/elijah-wood-pedophilia-hollywood-problem-1201781021/