What are we getting him for his wedding???

what are we getting him for his wedding???

BADILDO

Aids

wonder if he tells his fag bro how many times he had to say "bazinga" at work today every night before they sin against god

When you play an autistic manchild, I guess life does in fact imitate art and you start making autistic decisions. Who thinks its a wise decision to marry when you're a celebrity? Might as well start the division of goods and cash for the eventual divorce for "irreconcilable differences".

A Smith and Wesson.

why does he look so…wrong?

ok

a bazooka

BAZINGA

I want to see them in American Gods.

I always knew he was a fucking fag.

GRIDSZINGA!

TREBLINKA

y?

An STI probably.

That's really fucking gay.

cultural appropriation

This one

BAZOOKA

I bet he goes BAZINGA with every thrust.

Does he shout bazinga when he comes or when he gets penetrated?

Is there a shop of this with a red lightsaber?

Where do you think you are libcuck? >>>/reddit/ is that way. Pence would have a green lightsaber representing his wisdom and transcendence. I don't know if you are a shill or just a cuck but you need to get yiurbshit together. Cucks aren't welcome here.

I don't need this mental image you guys.

What the fuck is wrong with his jaw?

too much dick

I want to fuck him in the face.

Jesus he looks like some horrifying mashup of some smug young cunt and an old geezer.
Isn't his character supposed to be some fresh out of college scientist or some shit?

DUDE BAZINGA LMAO!

STOP
I'm not even joking when I say his face legitimately unnerves me.
It's a face that should not be, I wonder how many children he's sacrificed over the past century to maintain this bastardization of youth that he wears on his skull.

Babzagdo is a faggot, I won a bet today.

It was a joke m8, you can't deny pence in a hood = rl sheev. Still, you are right that green would be his color.

He looks unnaturally skinny. He probably has THE AIDS

The sith are the good guys, dumbass. Sheev literally did nothing wrong.

He was when the show came out 12 years ago.

x2

Faggot, the sith were the good guys.

Right-wing ideology matches up with the sith code. Pence should have a red saber.

Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy.

Darth Bane?

GAYZINGA
BA-SIN-GA
AIDZINGA

r/starwars should be more your speed, faggot. You can jerk off to the phantom menace and lawful stupid jedi there.

He was a big Sith lord.

For(ce) you

r/the_Donald should be more up to your speed, cuckservative. You can jerk off to the civic nationalism and based ally jews there.