ID Badges will check that you are a productive good-goy

You betta watch what you say goy

Some people really want to make employment a living hell, don't they. If forced diversity+sensitivity training, having obese negresses runing the HR dept., and training your Pajeet replacement weren't enough, now you've got a listening device around you which will only be used against you, in the event someone needs an excuse to fire you.

archive.is/5CDM6

infowars.com/new-id-badge-records-employee-conversations/ (just buy the filters and vitamins, I've got a family to feed kid).

Uncle Ted, please come back.

This is the CEO Ben Waber, looks suspicious but cannot confirm yet.

Waber Name Meaning
German and Jewish: Americanized variant of Weber.

but there's an app for that!

Fuck off faggot.

This. Get ready for more lawsuits employers. Hurt feefees = money

this is literally DontTreadOnMePleaseIAskedNicelyOuch.jpg

WARNING
WARNING
WARNING
YOU JUST IDENTIFIED A TRANSITIONING FEMALE MEMBER OF OUR PERFECT SOCIETY AS "HE"
YOU HAVE FIVE SECONDS TO SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR LOVED ONES BEFORE YOUR PRIVILEGE CARD WILL EXPLODE AND LEAD TO YOUR DEATH

bathroom visits would be fun

proceed violent diarrhea

I'm also more than certain it'll employ speech-to-text, so that management can have a searchable log of all the things you have said, which can only be used against you.

Found the Jew.

Just…

volenti non fit iniuria motherfuckers

user HR wants to know how you've managed to break 88 IDs in 3 months.

fuck I hate cats

Surly the unions would strike?

They said this about the 'paperless office' almost 20 years ago. And what a boon to industrial spies these badges would be.

The reason why they want to track and record everything in work environments is this new fad of using 'artificial intelligence' to go over 'big data' to make marginal improvements in productivity. It still has 3-4 years left in it, longer in places that are managerial heavy. It's useless busywork.

This is your mind on kikery

They said this about the 'paperless office' almost 20 years ago. And what a boon to industrial spies these badges would be.

The reason why they want to track and record everything in work environments is this new fad of using 'artificial intelligence' to go over 'big data' to make marginal improvements in productivity. It still has 3-4 years left in it, longer in places that are managerial heavy. It's useless busywork.

People on all sides killed POWs, dude.

What are you talking about. The hospitals here are totally paperless. An order gets printed, then scanned, then uploaded, then the paper gets shredded. Apart from the printing, scanning and shredding, there's absolutely no paper involved in that process.

you mean that if I fit adequate antennas in this tiny drone, this car or this building across the street, I will be able to hear everything your developpers and clueless bosses talk about in the boardroom?

but yeah the industrial espionage

Buy an RFID badge holder. Problem solved.

and a few minutes after you put your badge in your fancy holder, somedude from HR comes to tell you to take it off and your attempt to defraud the company of its data has been noted on your permanent record

Men typically don't work HR and especially not the ones who would confront you directly; they prefer passive-aggressive memos.

Also,

The sad part is that I know people in the hospital administration business, and I can't tell if you are making a joke or being sincere.

What you're saying is basically true, but I can't tell if you are mocking it or being genuine.

Repeat till employer gets tired of replacing badge chip

YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR JEWDAR SERVICED

youll have to sign a thing saying youll pay for it if you lose it. Are you new to how wageslaving works? i have an id badge right now that id have to pay 20 bucks for to get a new one. Why wouldnt you just assume theyd do that even if you arent a wage slave?

Waber isn't just a German surname, it's German and Jewish.

Checked

I've worked at a company that uses RFID ID cards. Here is how this works:

Not even joking. After I lost my badge the second time my manager warned me that HR would get involved the next time. That was lost twice in five years.

(Nice. Very nice.)

OH HE'S TOTALLY NOT A KIKE GUYS!
He even has the nasally jewboy voice…
OY VEY

Then we invented the silence bag for your faggot card that has an EM disruption transmitter yeah

So it modulates on and near the badges RF. (if this badge has a powered RF id chip in it - it will be broadcasting not just responding to em pings)

Neoprene sound proofing sheath (with a mini vibrator element that creates noise cancellation)

Mylar layer to disrupt more em signal and transmission as well as protect from outside em pings and tower switches.

If these fuckers want to play - lets play.

ShadowRun 2017

Who needs lockpicking skills when you can mag jam every moving piece in the tumbler.

What's my race again?

I can see companies adopting it. They would make it so you have to sign a contract authorizing the company to do this, and if enough companies do it then it would work. This shit would be entirely through consent, but because you can only get a job throuh these companies you are fucked.

Jokes on them, I don't wear the one I have now.

Just imagine him with rabbis black hat and curls and if it fits or doesn't look odd to any degree, always jew.

This is undeniably Jewish.

goddamn. First Infowars is advertising on here. Now they're shilling their website. Daily reminder that since politics have been shifting right, infowars has morphed into a kosher "patriot movement" type site. I think they fill the same role as groups like the John Birch Society did in previous decades. They talk half truth, but direct blame from the Jews and take money from well meaning goys.

user, we spotted you without your name tag. We're going to have to put a mark in your file, and next time we'll have to escalate things.

Holy shit, I thought this was a 3d model or something. Gross.

Not to mention "partisans", i.e. people out of uniform killing and sabotaging uniformed soldiers. Fuck that. Guess who made up a very large percentage of "partisans" relative to their population size in a given occupied German country?

Those fucking gay-ass xylophone intros, that's always a dead giveaway that you're about to experience some horrible pozzed bullshit.

Gee, I dunno. I'd love to see some statistics that would show who these 'partisans' were.

Try looking into the story and bring some extra information.
Parroting every article on infowars does nothing to benefit Holla Forums.

Well done

lol

You called?

Well they are going to have to monitor us somehow in those FEMA camps. Can't have us running around there all nilly willy now can they?

tattoos and shaved heads user, they aren't going to spend public funds on young white males, we are going to be eating oats and sleeping on cots, you fucking think they'd spend any money on some racist fucking white boys?

Currently at my job, everything I do on my computer is recorded and every mouse click is tracked with stats.

So if my mouse if hovering over something longer than say what "the average employee" would be doing, then something might be wrong.

We also have numbers on this, and have to explain to management "why I take longer/faster to click stuff" than the average employee. If your too low or too high they want you to adjust your behavior so your average, otherwise you might throw the stats off.

I spend more time trying to make the numbers work than actually doing the work, but no one in management seems to care. As long as the numbers look good.

Jesus christ, what is your profession?

Song related.

wtf? dude is bald

Shaved head is not the same as bald. Picture in question happens to be both.

Further proof that we don't work for our nation's people any longer, but rather the globalist slave drivers who need to make sure their cattle are kept in check.

Holy fuck, I was just about to post this same thing. When in doubt, try to visualize with Hasidic curls and hat and it generally works. Kek. That's hilarious.

Now, if people were saying this about them over 2000 years ago, why would there be any reason to believe things have gotten better?

It's just like our fine African American community, user. People back then were backwards and bigoted, but now we have science on our side and can prove we're all equal.

:^)

This is the main reason I can see companies 'not' wanting to do this.

One of the few ways you can feel like you're having a secure conversation is by doing it face to face. Having microphones everywhere would drive people insane, even for the bosses. And if it makes the bosses uncomfortable then why would they OK it?

Why is this a bad thing? You can have a more productive business.

If anyone gave me this piece of plastic shit I'd just microwave it.

I'd rather sleep in the gutter than be tracked.

t. amerigan

Into the ov… On the grill it goes.

Pretty much this. Maybe I'd try magnets so it wouldn't be obviously damaged.

You can write to him you know.
THEODORE JOHN KACZYNSKI 04475-046
USP FLORENCE ADMAX
U.S. PENITENTIARY
PO BOX 8500
FLORENCE, CO 81226

Found his wife's LinkedIn…

How the fuck did you lose your badge twice. You put it in your wallet just like everyone else rather than look like a loser with it cliped to your belt on a lanyard. I bet you wear a belt pouch for your phone too.

I'm not the user youre asking, but this is pretty common in large corporate environments.

How those numbers translate to productivity or money for the company is beyound me.

I worked in a small company that tracked web usage. I was a designer and one of the other designers would spend copious amounts of time on all sorts of websites seeking the nebulous "inspiration"

It took a year for them to stop wasting time scrutinizing our online activity. A larger firm would've just hired a busy body to watch that.

I would get fired in a day of wearing one.

they will learn old fact that slaves are barely productive. The more normies feel like slave the less productive they become

Do you know if he has published any papers since his incarceration? He has a PHD in Maths so I wonder how he spends his days.

YES, fuck

(checked)

This is absolutely true. If nothing is motivating you to be alive or work with any pride because you know you have zero future and upward mobility you will resist in every way possible. Fucking amazing times we live in.

Cant have the unitiated furniture goys talking about the tunnels now. Hang in there but don't be a hero. You would be suprised how many times these walking dead stick their necks out for one another it makes me so fucking sick I can not wait for the day of the rope then yank yank on that rope and off with the head. Fuck the profane its a new world order don't talk about shit that is none of your buisness and this would not be a problem. If you hear machines tunneling under your feet let the machines make that noise you do not have to say a thing.

I can't wait. I'm actually excited for the first news of some big important firm losing millions of dollars because an ID badge recorded a sensitive conversation and was later stolen, or somebody hijacked the frequency they transmit on. Imagine the insider trading you could accomplish if some wall street company was using these and you sat outside in your car listening to choice employees. The only companies that would use this kind of thing are the ones whose employees have no fucking value. I can see some middle-manager in a grocery store getting a hard-on from the prospect of monitoring employee chatter for non-worksafe conversations and bringing the pinkslip hammer down, but no office worth half a shit would take the risk.

Have you niggers ever worked a job? ID badges are common. They record when you enter or exit an area. Since security is usu lax, you already passed a background check, etc, you don't need to worry about absolute tracking. They have cameras, too, which they will use against you. Basically, don't be a retard at work and beat up someone, unless they hit you first…even then, expect to lose your job esp if they're darker than you.

Perhaps the real issue is that most of Murrika is "at-will" employment, meaning they can can your ass whenever they want. They can promise you a promotion, ask you to train your successor, then fuck you when you're done. There is no loyalty to employee, only these christcuck values of slave morality and taking it in the ass. Corporations *hate it* when they can't pile-drive anyone they want and make them their bitch. They want cogs, not machines. They are their own virus.

I know how to circumvent such foolish measures. First of all, keep your power level suppressed while on the clock. Secondly, when not on company time, just leave the ID in your locker or car or somewhere. After hours, they don't own you.

I work at a facility where everything done on a machine is sent to the HQ in Detroit. (Hint:F__d)

If a robot breaks, HQ knows about it. If it doesn't get fixed within a certain time frame, corporate sends someone to correct the problem.

I thought most unions were pozzed?