Calibre debate

lol its k only 9mm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCXMYxKMh3prxnM_4kYZuB3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He was armed and dangerous with a bullet filled magazine it was justified to fill him with lead :^)

Source? I love seeing people get shot by police,especially scumbags.

Can police use hollow points? Could've dropped quicker.

Police need to die

7 rounds at

Don't worry. Police union will defend him.

Regardless this is homicide. You can't just run away from someone and start shooting at them when they don't come at you.

American police are horrible. I hope the niggers and the cops kill eachother.

That fucker had a pair of hands. Attached to his body.

I have been wanting to ask this for a while now. When did people on the chans start acting as if any gun of a lower caliber isn't as deadly as a gun of higher caliber? It seems dumb to me. No matter what the caliber getting shot hurts and is potentially fatal .

4srs, filming in portrait is the worst crime of all.

What's the story on this?

He got caught sucking his little brothers cock and had the police called on. He ran, got into a fight and resisted police.

He had something in his hand. Was it a knife?

They can and do. Contrary to popular media handguns aren't very effective. Unless you get a CNS hit people don't just drop.

Cops used to carry .357's, which would drop ANYONE in one hit. They stopped because they started letting women become beat cops, and they couldn't handle the kick (lol). Instead of letting the cops choose, they went to the pissant 9mm and you have to empty a full fucking magazine into some junkie to put him down.

Of course because instead of forcing women to actually do something useful for once we have to lower the standards for them.

It's possible the kid was holding a weapon. Therefore, immediate execution was mandatory. Based cops keeping us safe!

Don't you have some nuffins to du?

It is spelled "caliber", faggot.

That used to be true, even as recently as ten years ago. The advances in ammunition technology have been astounding with regard to 9mm in that time however, and now you are seeing not just cops but the US military moving from .40 to 9mm despite the miniscule difference in size, simply because the 9mm ammo is out performing everything short of a .44. If you haven't shot 9mm in awhile, I highly recommend it. You will be shocked!

its called "Calibur" idiot.

Good for the cop. Young punk thought he would be a smartass. Not so smart now, is he?

If you look at the start of the video it appears they've been on the ground. The guy who gets shot has something in his hand. If he's been fighting with a cop and has a weapon it's not a surprise he gets shot. Once you start shooting most people are trained to keep shooting until they're no longer a threat. Kids with a knife or gun can kill you just as easily as an adult.

357 magnum isn't a magic death ray. You're not going to automatically drop anyone with any handgun. Even rifles don't accomplish that feat.

Holy fuck, that punk took those rounds like a goddamn champion. Much respect that he was able to stand up to it, it looked like he thought he would make it until he fell on his ass.

Own a 10mm.

I own 2. I carry a 9mm because on thin skin targets I can do as much damage and shoot accurately a lot faster. 100 makes a good woods gun.

youtube.com/channel/UCXMYxKMh3prxnM_4kYZuB3g

I believe this is excessive use of force……………………………………………………………………………

Gold Dots or Ranger Ts are going to be a better bullet than that. That's a gimmick bullet and they almost never work out as advertised.

10mm is a good woods gun. I've got 2 of them and have a lot of experience with them.

……………………… That's the Xtreme Penetator DOOFUS!!!!!!!
PENETRATES 30"
CREATES MASSIVE CAVITY THROUGH THE SHEER PRESSURE OF FORCE CONTIUNIUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

HSTs are the most effective 9mm hollowpoint out currently, with Gold Dot G2's looking extra fancy, Black Talons are old tech but the people love em'. 10mm is a little excessive…………………………..

I know what they are. They're designed to separate fools from their money.

I'm a Gold Dot fan, but there are several bullets that are all good. It's personal choice.

10mm is only excessive if you're in the city w/ just people in the open as potential targets. If I wanted something that would shoot through barriers, or had the potential for a bear encounter 10mm moves up on the list of carry guns.

what a lovely country, niggers mugs you, cops shoot you.

Cops generally only shoot you if you're an idiot. That video was edited to make it look as bad as possible for the cop. They've obviously been fighting on the ground when it starts. The guy who gets shot has something in his hand. Watch Chris Rocks's video on how not to get your ass kicked by the police and you'll be fine.

Stay out of the bad areas of town and you don't have a problem with muggings.

…………….It penetrates, hard and deep, just like me and your daughter's blank blank.
If I was scared of bears (I'm not) that would make a perfectly good woods load in 9mm if not the best.

You are probably the kind of guy who would buy this necklace for his wife.
10mm is just too obnoxious for me but if it impresses your wife, go for it..

The thing in his hand was a loaded magazine that he stole from the cop.

So he had disobyed orders from the cop, fought w/ the cop and stolen something off his belt which is loaded w/ weapons and gear. Then he gets back up w/ what he stole and the cop shoots him. If nothing else a loaded magazine makes a hell of an improvised club. Someone give the cop a medal for dropping some chlorine in the gene pool!

hes holding a magazine you nigger
not saying the faggot shouldn't have gotten shot, probably a liberal

WTF is this shit? That video is not on the first page, hardly a source.
Cops are such little scared faggots, indoctrinated to be scared faggots, us vs them mentality, trigger happy whipped puppies.
Boys in blue is a reference to their submissive role, also commonly called dogs by their managers.

Now apply stress to the situation. He's been disobeying what are presumably lawful orders from the cop. He was on the ground fighting with the cop, and presumably while on the ground was grabbing for things on the belt. He could have grabbed pepper spray, a magazine, knife, or a number of other items. I could seriously fuck someone up with any of those. All he had to do was not fight the cop and he would have lived through it. If you fight with a cop they're going to go to the next level of force and stop you.

The next level of force is mace, or tazer, or shooting someone in the leg DOOFUS
DOOFUS ALERT ITT
DOOFUS ALERT
DOOFUS ALERT
bootlicker

I'll just sit back and watch the undesirables eliminate themselves, no biggie. WW3 civil unrest pls happen soon.

If he has a weapon then it's not mace or tazer, and NOBODY worth listening to teaches you to shoot someone in the leg. You shoot to stop, and that generally involves shooting center of mass. A failure to stop drill which is generally head or pelvis is taught if the COM shots fail.

yeah because arteries don't exist amirite?

It's part of the whole disarm them w/o really hurting them nonsense movies and idiots teach. They don't realize the amount of blood vessels in the leg, and they don't realize what happens if you hit the femoral artery. They probably also think you can just shoot a gun out of someone's hand without hurting them. They need to spend some time shooting, then spend time shooting under stress to see how that is essentially impossible.

Ok where's the most nonlethal place to shoot someone?

American police is just a bunch of murderers, in any decent country they will expelled or jailed for life, how do you feel living in a police state?

arm

Then why didn't he shoot him in the arm then judo chop him DOOFUS? :)

I would agree with you if they have been on the floor wrestling, but there was more than enough time between the cop standing up and firing at him to see observe him. Even so, once he got the chance to fire, he didn't, he waited a moment. This man made the conscious decision to kill the degenerate, it was not self-defence.

pic related

Except you've got tunnel vision from the adrenaline and the fight, and that's a fighting pose the kids in w/ a weapon in his right hand which is partially obscured. The cop may not even know what he pulled off his belt, just that he was violent and grabbed something.

the correct answer is actually fucking nowhere. although if you want to get technical, forearm, hand, feet, and lower leg are prime targets to shoot someone to put a real hurt on them. if he needed him down ASAP then the pelvic girdle would have been chosen. although the US military did testing and found the .45 ACP (back in the early 1910s) was ideal for downing a man through the brute force trauma caused by the heavy grain weight and large caliber. they tested these bullets on fully grown cows and horses. the police officer in the .mp4 is either .40 or 9mm. he looks like some dork with a +3/2 baseplate on his Glock17/19/22/23. (i haven't give the video a proper autistic run down).

the police officer in the .mp4 was tunnel vision and shot him. he's going to have a hard time wording his report so he doesn't get in too much trouble.

Because you don't shoot someone to wound. That's a huge legal can of worms you don't want to open. You shoot to stop and that generally involves the largest section of the body you can see which is the chest most of the time.

what got this druggy killed his the fact he did a bladed stance towards the officer. he can definitely word his report correctly to state he was in fear of his life and the object he was possessing was obscured.

he could have been saved if the officer was more foward thinking and professional, but it's not exactly like the world will mourn this druggy's death.

Another angle, shows more in the beginning.

Because larger calibers have a higher chance of hitting something vital, it's not a hard concept to grasp here.
You can kill someone with a .22, but the chances of missing the vitals are higher and it doesn't have the same amount of impact as something like a 9mm or .45, so it doesn't even have the benefit of staggering the fag you shot if you missed his vitals.

What an obnoxious faggot you are, I'm going to assume you're full of shit since people who actually know what they're talking about don't need to do this reddit faggotry to prove their point.

…………………………………………………….. well maybe that helps you sleep better at night like a loaded pow-pow-boom-boom penis extension

Chan is one of the worst places to glean any knowledge of ballistics or weaponry

More like snake oil shrine.

Guy wanted to die. No sane white burger would dare approach or attack a cop who has a gun pointed at you.

Look at that video and the way he attacked the cop. Then he came off the ground in a fighting stance w/ a weapon in his hand. It looks bad, but it's always going to look bad when someone attacks you and forces you to shoot them. Suicide by cop.