pastebin.com/gjT3HzmR
pastebin.com/uQUbFagm
pastebin.com/UshjdJKe
pastebin.com/fV4wkGL8
pastebin.com/ERMMCnW6
pastebin.com/jyvGFkST
pastebin.com/WiQbz1hY
pastebin.com/wpHkHvva
dailystormer.com/just-cuck-my-shit-up-fam-nick-toon-to-feature-new-cartoon-with-a-faggot-interracial-couple/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=all
tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=2
pastebin.com/KM6yNJpe
pastebin.com/59KNQH3Z

Upcoming Episodes:
Baby Steps (Airdate: TBD)
Brawl in the Family (Airdate: TBD)
Suite and Sour (Airdate: TBD)
Back in Black (Airdate: TBD)
Making the Grade (Airdate: TBD)
Vantastic Voyage (Airdate: TBD)

Where is the incest tho?

Pedos should be banned

fuck off tumblr

She's pretty! She's perfect! And her name is Luan Loud!

Of course you had to come here. Look, there is only one perfect girl in the Loud House, and her name is Luna Loud.

Shawnlabomb have released recently new pages of the Lacy comic. REJOICE!

Im gonna start posting the comic

Get it? Get it?

And last ones, for the moment.

Yesh, I get it.

Luna's cool, too - don't get me wrong. But only Luan is perfect.

I thought a new thread should have been made only when the new episode aired. Seems more logical.
>NEW EPISODE WHEN!?

Normalfags and moralfags BTFO

That's not a very good depiction of her, though. But I love her accent.

They're both great. I hated Luan at first, but she grew on me.

Can you dump the first one?

What are you talking about?

I was looking for the source and I misunderstood. I thought there was a prequel of that comic. I don't know how to browse Deviantart. Let alone Tumblr.

And she's constantly abused by Holla Forums!

Woman how did you expected him to react? Like, that is the only reasonable way to react to that question.

As someone that actually went through a incestuous relationship, the fact that you two are related, is something that you have to agree to never talk about if you actually want to make it work.

As long as you only are a man and a woman to each other, things work. The moment you bring blood -outside of the dirty talk- to the conversation, the anxiety and problems start again.

It's not. Firstly, he treated his daughter like shit unnecessarily and said hurtful things to her and his sister/wife. He literally go from normal to ape shit from one page to the other. She said she don't want to tell anyone either, but the way he acted over it was shit, and she explains it pretty well, basically he just use her for sex and that's pretty obvious by the end. It's a shit comic in almost every way, though

So did I, and although it's not something nice to remember, you at least can be tactful about it, specially to your daughter. Also, is something that your daughter should know too in order to avoid this things, specially not make a big deal over it. Although you have to make clear that it's strictly a secret, tactfully so, not scream to her for no reason other than his own insecurities.

I never felt anxiety for fucking my sister, tbh. The fact that she was my sister was pretty trivial, outside of dirty talk. Problem was that she was way younger than me

Pic related.

Look at it from Lincoln's perspective. The eldest of his sisters now knows about them, and so does his daughter. For 20 -probably plus- years they never had to confront this. And in what seems to be ten, they never thought of telling her daughter.

Now he has to confront it, all at at once. And then she comes and asks that, mere -what i assume to be- hours after Lori literally puked on the floor after realizing what is going on between them.

How do you think you'll react if that your sister told you "i want people to know" right after you two got found out? I wouldn't exactly go apeshit, but i would be very upset about it. Its not exactly the moment to consider that.

And about the anxiety, thing. Well, it may have been of a "just us" thing. But we came from a big family. No "Louds" big, but we lived like a block away from our cousins and uncles, and another block from another set of relatives. So it may have been the pressure of hiding it from so many people that we saw almost daily that made us be like that

Why do we need a constant thread for this?

And that's exactly the problem. They could have more than 20 years to deal with that and they didn't. Only because it's something that shouldn't be brought so often it doesn't mean it shouldn't have any kind of resolution. I understand his position, being in a family as big as that it would make things more complicated, but again, he doesn't have to be a dick about it, he is 30+, for fucks sake.

She didn't say that. In fact, later she said the contrary.
I think it's all the contrary. Lori was just a fucking bitch. I understand the whole taboo behind incest very well, and how people would be disgusted by it, but she pretty much overreacted, and so did Lincoln. In order to prevent that kind of thing, they should come clean. If it's ever brought up again, they won't be as bothered because everyone already know. Then again, it's not like you can freely talk about it, just tell it to your family and move on. Again, they're 30+, it's not like they're not in the capability to deal with that shit, whatever they family think about them. Unless incest is illegal in your country

I can't relate. My family is big, but we don't live together or even see each other that much. But I can totally relate to wanting to be lovey dovey and not being able.

People want to talk about it.

So Leni is confirmed best sister right?

Yes, yes it is.

She is perfection brought to life.

Are we next? hell, Lori looks a lot like Pacifica. I am getting way to paranoid about this.

Lots of cartoon haters here.
Maybe they don't belong.

why do they come here if they dont like cartoons

If we asked them they wouldn't know.

Daily reminder that they'll defile Lucy in the upcoming episode Back in Black ;-;

wait!

WHY?

So, sisters give Lucy a makeover? That's not going to take the goth out of Lucy.

If this is Regular Show the moment Lucy no longer goth it will cause a right in time and space and goth god came for vengeance or stuff like that.

Leni is a pleb filter. Not the worst, but definitely not the best.

I'm so confused. Are you thinking of Billy and Mandy?

New one

If it's Billy and Mandy it's always ended with bad ending.

Oh god this again? I love The Loud House but I always avoid the incest stuff. Also their children will go insane when she got older (because incest tend to make even normal offspring went coocoocaacaa in the head as they got older)

(because incest tend to make even normal offspring went coocoocaacaa in the head as they got older)

If they ain't retarded when they come out, they won't get any more mental disabilities in life that any normal person would

Then why are you here? The show is good and all, but not that good.

I do know.

Well, they would get their child taken away, their immediate family would also be ineligible to foster the child.

They WILL (depending of the state they are residing in) get a minimum of 1 year in prison EVEN IF it was consensual with a 2.3000$ fine, to a maximum of 10 with a 30.000$.

A bit worse if they are living in georgia, where the sentence is 30 years.

But woe is them if they live in Idaho, kentucky, michigan, montana or nevada. Where is 2 to life.

The best place for them to live would be Rhode Island, where they are forbidden to marry, but there is no actual legal punishment for fucking a relative.

Said the uneducated moron. This is why you dropped out from school. Sibling offspring caused shorter lifespan, faster dementia and paranoia and there's also possibility of body deformation.

Believe it or not I can still found stuff that's not incest you dumbfuck.

Brain damage, respiratory problems and mutations ONLY happen if the gene pool has become too damn small. What does this mean. That if for generation after generation, the kids of a family only had sex with people with their own genes.

Would one generation of say, half brothers, produce a deformed kid? No. Because they still have a diverse enough gene pool. However, if their kids decided to do the same, the chance of a deformity would go up, and so on. The number of incestuous generations that need to happen for a baby to be a guaranteed retard mutant, is four. Or five, i don't remember, what i do remember is that you actually need to put effort (or live in the south) to get a gene pool shit enough for that to happen.

cousins is almost riskless actually. Since the gene genes available would be more varied. Leagues more than in half-brothers. The whole rumor of "don't fuck your cousins or you'll get retarded monsters" came out of semi-closed rural communities where that actually was a problem. Then it became mainstream because it was said on television during the middle of the 20th century.

In normal, city families, the risk on cousin/cousin mutations is almost non existent because of the availability of non-familial genes around.

TL;DR: Incest and inbreeding are two different things. Don't get them mixed up or you'll look like a retard. retard

Who prosecutes that in US, though? In my country you have to press charges.

Yeah, the shit stuff.

These threads need some /clang/, loud house style.

Yeah, it was grim adventures.

Oh, fuck you.
Leni is dumb as a cheese stick, and I don't care how much the fandom loves her, I will always hate her.

You know that makes you "fandom", right?

I don't know how someone can hate a character from this cartoon, they are such cute babies!

I need a source

goddammit you fucking gooks

test post

okay this is just getting infuriating

another test post, this time with Luan

okay, let's try this

(Not him, but) I dislike Leni because the writers seem to think she has to be nice and innocent 100.0% of the time. If she actually got angry once in a while - i.e. when being chased by Luan's fake spider, or at the end of Driving Miss Hazy - I'd probably like her more.

I dislike Lisa because
But the fourth point is the most important one. She simply does not match the tone of the rest of the show.

Yeah. But that still doesn't stop me from having an utter distaste for her.

HEADLINE TESTING

My theory is that haters are the truly obsessed fans.

It does sound like something out of RS, actually.

I saw one episode once where the moral of the story was that the point of vidya tournaments is to have fun, even if you don't win. When the characters learned this moral, they were visited by the vidya gaem gods or something and granted the skill they needed to win instead of having fun. That's not a typo.

I think there was another one where some characters had an argument and they had to resolve it by playing dodgeball in front of the dodgeball gods.

She does get angry, though. It's just she has to get pushed pretty far or be personally wounded to do so, like in Making the Case. Sweet Spot also has her getting violent.

Okay, that's weird. Is there a problem with saying the words "Regular Show"?

Remember that one RS episode where the whole world was falling apart because the small brown one didn't pay his taxes?

Someone actually trying to defend incest.

But I agree that some cousins are safe since the genetics are already spread more.

That actually repeated so often in RS it getting boring. There's Format Guardians, Basketball god, Voice Message guardians, Wallpaper IT, Trucker gods and many more.

No, we're just fucking lazy. I don't even rtemember the Loud siblings name except Lincoln and Leni. I call them based on their traits. So the goth one, the smart one, the baby…..

That's kinda sad

Not trying to defend incest. Just stating facts to an ignorant.

I have seen a lot of little kids like Luan to, on youtube, I tough it was only neckbeards.

I was replying to myself. The reply I wanted to send wasn't going through. I changed one sentence, which included shortening Regular Show to RS, and it posted just fine.

Also,

The only perfect Luan is a dead luan

she died young, she died beautiful

But ghost never age. Pretty much the advantage of fucking a ghost.

Have you ever fucked a bucket of ice? Thats whats to fuck a ghost

So YOU actually fucked a ghost?

Hater.
When you least know it, Luan will shove a rubber chicken down your throat.

That sounds painful

You're a big Loud.

For you

I'm thinking if you alternated between a warm apple pie and a ghost it wouldn't be too bad, maybe even fun. A bit messy though, but hey…

But blocks of ice?

pastebin.com/X2xRtx2H

Here's a fanfic, you cunts. It's called House Loud Project. Lori is a baby, Lisa is thicc, Luan's a heartless little shit, and Lily has to keep them all in line.

Bretty gud.

I prefer it when they're sharing Maggie.

What's that beige symbol supposed to be? A board or something?

Yes, flat as a board, so Luan has no practice with bras.

Lesbians are shit tier and so is Luan, and I like anything this fandom makes that isn't incest for the sake of incest.

But you at least agree that Maggie is pretty, right?

I love maggie

kek

You should bite a bullet, really hard.

I want to see Hugh drill Leni

Hey Knock it off with the single post bumps

STOP IT.

Artist?

And I'm the faggot. Also, there's nothing wrong with bisexual, considering that all women are bisexual anyway

Make me If he is the same fag from the previous thread, at least he doesn't spam 5 pics per post, which is more annoying

And, I'm not the guy in question, but it's not like there's anything wrong with posting fanart here.

Looking at the style, I'm thinking D-rock, but don't quote me on that.

Isn't that what you just did?

There's nothing wrong really, but I'm suspecting those are the same pics over and over again, or slightly different ones.
In either case, the problem is the needless bump. Unless you have something interesting to say, or something interesting to post Not show screenshot unless there's something odd or something, it's kind of annoying.

I have almost 300 Luans in my Luan folder, plus some fanart outside it. I try not to post the same thing twice.

But, still, sorry. I'm too used to the halfchan general, where low-effort posts are the norm.

How is that cuckoldry? I'm not with Leni, I just like seeing attractive people fuck.
Also, nice meme.

WHERE IS THE INCEST?

Homophobe.

I think I don't need to point anything else out.

Well, there's really no need for a needless bump unless the thread is about to die. As slow as this place is, at least it's not halfchan. Shame we don't have half the artfags and autists, though.
Carry on, user. I'll keep replying just to have those sweets Luans

Who would want to defile this perfect little angel anyways?

Mama Loud is still sexy after popping out 11 living tumors. There's a reason Papa Loud decided to never pull out.

Defilement is required when you want to create 2nd generations of Loud House.

The best Loud House ending is when the grown up Loud siblings doing a family reunion and each Loud have 7-11 children except for Lincoln who only have 2.

Leni is an annoying autist, sorry.

I'M GONNA DO IT, FOR BETTER OR WORSE

Ugh, so much pain during birthing.

Now that i think about it, what is holding the lower half of her ponytail in pic 4?

Now that you mention it, that… that's not normal.

what's the bandaid for

Is the guy that makes this reading this thread?

I have noticed that already, since that's the one that gets me the most. I always want to cuddle her and tell her she is funny in that pic.

Maybe is the same user posting them, considering the similarities of the discussion here. If it's him,I just hope they deal with the bullshit and jump straight to the hot steamy sex, and a threesome with her daughter.

No, im not Shawnlabomb. Just liked to post it here.

I guess you could say, it's hanging on by a HAIR

ohnarev

Nah, man, shit's adorable.

What are you, a fag?

There's just something icky about two clams slamming together until one of them cums, and real lesbians are usually man hating autists.

That's not how lesbian sex works. Funny thing about it is that they still use dicks, plastic dicks, but dicks nonetheless.
This is not true, at least not that much,and it's ironic considering that they still use dildos and shit. Also,that's why you go with bis, they're just whores, not feminists.

Plenty of lesbians use frottage. Phallocentric penisbearer!

You're thinking of feminists.
How many lesbians have you known? I've known plenty of dykes who weren't man-haters. Would you call a gay man a woman-hater just because he doesn't want to fuck them? You just hear more of the obnoxious feminists, gay or not, because they are the loudest.

wait so when do we get new episodes?

So do heterosexual couples, though.

This. Those are the most vocals, and probably a minority.

I don't know, but I'm losing my shit for them.

Oh right, we have dates.
———————————

News:

variety.com/2016/tv/news/nickelodeon-animated-hit-loud-house-1201893212/

filmschoolwtf.com/the-loud-house-season-3-release-date/

instagram.com/p/BHFX8RshVUT/

instagram.com/p/BM1oJEIjo4x/

instagram.com/p/BONxApojuAo/

———————————

Upcoming Episodes:

Suite and Sour (Monday: 1/09)

Baby Steps (Tuesday: 1/10)

Brawl in the Family (Wednesday: 1/11)

Back in Black (Thursday: 1/12)

Making the Grade (Airdate: TBD)

Vantastic Voyage (Airdate: TBD)

oh fuck yes

So was her having graduated from college already just fan speculation?

Also, who else is hyped as hell for the first sister vs sister episode?

I believe it's just a case where they make her go to school to be normal, but academically she's already had a PhD and she lectures for college classes.
If the "fanbase" picks up again, I'm more hyped for Back in Black, just to see how Lucyfags react.

Cinnamon Bun can make a dress from scratch in two minutes from whatever, it's gonna be a short fight.

I'm a Lucyfag and I'm already assblasted.

Y'know, after five minutes of research, I can't actually find a source on this. Thought for sure it was said by the creators somewhere. She is shown giving a lecture in Cover Girls, though.

I'm good friends with an actual couple of lesbos, they were some of the kindest peoples i ever knew.

None of the is a butch tho. So i think they are the issue

Brawl in the Family (Wednesday: 1/11)
DEFCON 5
God dammit everyone uses this wrong.
Lower the DEFCON the more dire the situation is.

Is there a fanart of her wearing this? I mean she simply wrap some christmas decoration over her naked body and…. well use your imagination.

It is DEFCON 5, the CIA and President probably involved in this.

There actually is. Give me a sec user

There's some, yeah. Maybe she should've used something more secure than that little bow.

*Inhale sharply* fuck yes thank you user yer the best.

This one is my favorite.

I'd enable it.

Imagination is a wonderful thing.

Hey. Post lewds already or stop posting.

why would you want to see less content though

I'm trying to ask you for lewds of those two

There doesn't exist any.
All the lewds are Maggie with Lincoln, Luan with Lincoln, or Luan with Luna.
That breast grope is probably the lewdest we're going to get.

I have hope in autism, and halfchan drawfags.

I'm neither the one posting them or drawing them

but I can at least provide this

And now I'm sad all our drawfags died or went back to cuckchan. I miss SB hanging around here.

The rule is absolute

Looks like there's an exception.

The rule sucks ass, and you know it.

Rule 35 clearly states that if porn of something doesn't exist, it will be created. Its jus a matter of time.

kabutopsthebadd.deviantart.com/gallery/

I don't know what I expected.

This is so retarded

Actually, maybe they will go all the way.

I have a thing for embarassment.
I think it's sexy.

Know what, this ship is growing on me. keep posting

Humiliation or Public Humiliation fetish? They are pretty different.

I believe user is talking about general embarassment. Not humiliation, like in that pic above him

Stop with the tease, where is the porn? I want to see Luqn sucking Maggie's gazzongas like a babie.

All the porn of maggie is with lincoln, give it some time. We will have our day user, soon enough.

Well, hopefully the more they make the more exposure it gets and the more people are likely to make actual porn.

Would you fap, Holla Forums?

I know I did

This pic is eh and I'm too tired for it right now.

I prefer my feets fetish on the subtle side,
there's so much more girl to love, don't stop at
her feets.

What with Lynn-Coln, though, why it is so common?

Huh, mediocre.

No, remove the foot please. Also is that the mom?

Space Invader was one of the very first episodes broadcast, so it kickstarted Lynncoln really early on. Then the two of them kept having little moments together, compounded by Lynn being very, very similar to Ronnie Anne and the assertion that "girls only bully boys for one reason", when Lynn constantly picks on Lincoln.

Basically, it's an alarmingly naturally grown incest ship.

I just saw Space Invader yesterday. The moment she moved in to his room I was like "Oooh yeah this is where it all started"

Just like that Supernoob epiosde as well. But that series was shit so no one give a fuck.

So thats why it is the most popular ship? As popular if not even more popular than ronniecoln?

That episode showed them sleeping together in one bed. Of course incestards imagination went wild.

I kinda like Ronncoln, but Lincoln can get better than a violent girl.

Ronnie Ann is the typical tsundere. She is violent as a getaway for her emotions. Over time it is supposed to get better.

It should be noted that Lynncoln was popular way before Space Invader aired.
In fact, it was so popular, people thought/hoped that Space Invader was going to be the episode that killed the ship.

With the closeness in age, Lyn's hands-on nature, Lincoln's penchant for being the self-insert, and the usual online love for tomboys, Lynn being paired with Lincoln grew in popularity. Also, keep in mind this was before Ronnie Anne was known, and once she was known, but not given any appearances, that was when people started to abuse the fuck out of her design, like getting raped, getting beaten, and, of course, the Trump/racial jokes.
I mean, even with knowing of Ronnie Anne, she's only been in about three episodes, and there was recently some "drama" over Ronniecoln being confirmed to not actually being canon.

Well that backfired tremendously

Explain, nigger, because that shit have to be canon.

Well, of course it is. If a girl is acting all nervous and embarrassed, it means that A) she cares about you and what you think of her, B) you have an opportunity to provide emotional support for her, C) she won't expect you to be perfect, and/or D) she likes you enough to show some weakness around you. That's all hot stuff.

instagram.com/p/BNxHfShhPoc/
"Not canon" in that "they're just fucking kids, of course they aren't dating with actual understanding of relationships" kind of thing. Of course, these question and "answers" always try their best to be as non-useful as possible.
After that people joked/feared that Ronniecoln was dead, and what not.

I mean, on one hand Rita's hot, and anyone would be a fool not to tap that.
On the other hand, feet are gross.

I think Lincoln got a thing for latinas. I mean Ronnie and that substitute teacher….

That's the stupidest thing I've seen in a while.Doesn't really address anything.
Make it double. They're really out of touch with teenagers. I mean, I know it's a show for kids, but even kids understand at some level the concept of dating, they even showed Ronnie Anne and Lincoln kissing already, and a passionate kiss at that. Also, I understand the portrayal of "Iuck girls are gross", but that's about it.

Maybe it's in the family, with Lori and Bobbie and all that.

I want to write a short smut fic, but i think its stupid

What about a summary? Any fanfic is stupid for me, though. But I masturbated to the teacher one, so anything could be possible with smut.

I don't blame you, the substitute teacher was pretty hot. It's not a surprise if there's already a ton of ss material with her and Lincoln.

Its about bobby feeling inadequate after Lori introduces him to a little known custom of the Loud family. They are really open with each other, in a way families shouldn't be.

Orgies, I'm talking about orgies. He feels cucked because he knows that both lincoln and Lynn Sr. have both already been there

Also, i want to write this because i'm kinda disappointed with the amount of harem fics I've found

Y-yeah,the substitute teacher.

Do it, sounds nice. Really nice. Except the cucked part, that is the retarded part, but as long as there are orgies…

SB was on /loli/ but hasn't reappeared in a few weeks now.

don't bring cuckshit here, mang

the rest is okay though

Still not blaming you. Hips don't lie.

In a /trash/ thread he's been saying he felt a little burnt out. Can't really blame him with all the stuff he pumps out.

Judging by the video it looks like they simply wanted to make a joke and not actually destroy the pairing.

This. It's a children cartoon first and not catering to our shipping demand. We should be glad they don't korra'd this series.

Correction: second, not demand

You know what, I think the word demand fit better than second. So ignore my previous correction.

It would tho. Mexican women are into some nasty shit.

Like mexico

What's "the question"? "Want to have sex?"

Can confirm.

The answer to that question would be "yes". They are like that

And about that other question. Yes. Yes i can.

Suck it up Loud House Manbabies, keep watching cartoons for little kids.

DO HER YOU FAGGOT

Loud House stream: rabb.it/hugh0munges
Original plan of marathoning the episodes and ending on the Christmas special.

Can someone confirm the link is legit? I only getting blank page.

Wouldn't post unless legit, currently on the Hand Me Down episode.

Rabbit is a bit slow to get in

Try again

That was the most fun i've had on christmas eve in years man.

and thanks for getting me up to date with the show now.

But now that i'm caught up i'm not really that new, am i?

Well, i still have doubts about the many happenings on the fandom. That still makes me kind of a newb doesn't it?

I am new too but I saw a lot of episodes not yet aired on my cable. Great stuff too. Loud House is pretty solid. Missed several because I took a short nap.

Who's that on the bottom supposed to be?

Linka

Oh, were you the Leni user?

One of the two, yes.

Also, here is the link to the updated Lincoln and Lars story.

pastebin.com/RhuaK3NK

There's two? I thought there's only one Leni persona and then there's Mega. The Leni guy is a bit obsessed with Leni

I'm not obsessed, i just like her, and exaggerate a bit.

Basically I'm just pretending to be retarded

It's understandable. Leni is also my favourite but spamming so many pictures of her tend to make people assume you're a bit obsessed.

I'm still three episodes short of watching the whole series tho.

Posting this link here because my tablet's browser doesn't have synchronized tabs

pastebin.com/aznJ7uRy

Mad props to whoever wrote that Abusive Leni fic. I haven't felt that stressed from reading anything for years.

GOD, reading about lusty power bottom Lars. UNF

Am I the only one who enjoys this kind of story? So many rapey probabilities in the loud house. But lori and luna are my favorites.

Dude, follow the rule, put the images in spoiler

These fics are pretty much all this, I love em pastebin.com/u/DNAofUSA

As much as I like femdom, male rape is retarded as hell. But I appreciate the fics, they're really hot, and they'd be even hotter without Lincoln acting like a fucking bitch.

Oh, and it'd would be nice a fanfic where all the sisters used him as a sex slave.

Pretty and perfect.

Detailed Luan. Low quality background.

Well, I ain't the artist. And

I prefer to Imagine myself in toon form with her myself, and then give her the old toon dicking!

of course, me in toon form is better, taller and much, much more African.

AHEM!

Okay let say if you're give a chance to move to another dimension but your body changed to to fit that dimension so you don't suffer from physical and chemical effect of that world, where do you want to go?

The Loud world is pretty intersting, it's cartoony but still grounded too reality a bit even when chemical explosions are not harmful to the body.

You need to make a reference to farting and or shitting at least once per day tho.

Its required by Savino.

( ° ʖ °)

nice trips

What a cool guy.

I don't mind the dutch oven. But no scat please.

Both are disgusting and only liked by the mentally ill.

The dutch oven shouldn't be sexual at all. It's just a joke close people prank each other with A girlfriend I had always did it. And she was into some kinky stuff too

thought it'd be a good idea to link back to this and further lament the fact that it's unfinished, last part came out like four months ago so it's probably dead.

Wrightfag
6 months ago
Velvet Fist (WIP, Abusive!Leni)
After four years under the influence of her parents, older sister and a healthy(?) dose of medication, Leni breaks free of herself with Lincoln's unwitting help. Now, she's going to show them how much thicker blood is than anything else. After all, they're a family, right?
Act I
pastebin.com/gjT3HzmR
Act II
pastebin.com/uQUbFagm
Act III
pastebin.com/UshjdJKe
Act IV
pastebin.com/fV4wkGL8
Act V
pastebin.com/ERMMCnW6
Act VI
pastebin.com/jyvGFkST
Act VII
pastebin.com/WiQbz1hY

Is this porn?

So i just started watching the episodes i missed during the stream. I started with space invader. How weird it is that the episode that made Lynncoln explode, was one of the few actually written by savino?

See

You can't even handle fart? You know you had to deal with fart when you have a girlfriend or even when having children. You sounds like a guy who believe that girls never fart and always look beautiful all the time.

i refuse to accept this

that other guy better finish leni and the jets at least

Can we have just one fanfic that's not about incest please? Maybe a story about someone who almost always alone in their life before he/she stumble into the Loud family.

What's the point of dating a girl if she won't keep that facade? I do keep the perfect facade too, the least she can do is do the same.

Are you retarded? Although, there's a fic with Lincoln teacher that I personally enjoyed. It's porn, though. But I see something as "I never had a family and now I feel at home in the Loud House" kind of deal going on.

Oh fuck you, I prefer my genes to be more varied thank you.

Link for the fanfic?

I'm not saying there will only be incest content, but the show pretty much is "Incest: The show". There will always be more content other than incest, but it won't be too much and chances are it won't be that good either.
I bet you only have sex with the intention of making babies, right? Faggot. Here's your link: pastebin.com/wpHkHvva

Thxs

By the way, that guy quit. Or is quitting.

Velvet Fist is very much anything but porn

This is death. Why.

But from what I read from several incest fanfics y'all posted the result always ended up with Lincoln cum inside with no condom. Risky business there.

Thanks for the link faggot, that's pretty hot

Ah thanks sincerely.

Yeah, but that's not how real incest work. Bitching about it in fictional incest is retarded, though. Weird you don't have a problem with the gay "male-rape".

Why do you think I'm okay with the gay stuff? I think you mistaken me with other user.

'no-
find him and tell him that is not acceptable.

Wait, is Velvet Fist is about gay male rape stuff? Well fuck I don't need to read that then.

No no, I'm not confusing you, and I didn't meant gay literally. Just that the way Lincoln is depicted in these fics is pretty gay
It's not the velvet guy related, I think.

That's not him acting gay. Not all people are okay with incest so depicting him as a kid who think it's wrong and repulsive is not a sign of gayness. Are you seriously thinks IRL world will be okay if you boned your blood sister/brother? There's a separation in fiction and reality and I'm fine with fiction and imagination, they are people last bastion of freedom. But you try to justify him being scared and afraid as a sign of gayness? WTF man? Let the writer tell their story without your retarded opinion.

Got a link?

Okay.
The writter obviously gets off with Lincoln being abused. That's why the fic exists. But here's the thing, no sane man would feel the way Lincoln do, specially no kid going throught puberty unless he is gay. I understand that in the fic Lori was a bitch that abused Lincoln, but mostly because he acted like a whinny little bitch. He even admited that he loved the fact that her sister abused him.
I think the fic is pretty hot, but Lincoln is so needlessly whinny. "WHY ME!? WHY THEY WANT MY DICK SO MUCH!? WHY IT FEELS SO GOOD!? THIS IS SO WRONG!". I'm sure there's people that like that, the same way there are cucks, but doesn't change that is annoying and far from real.
Go back to tumblr.
No shit, faggot. It's called a secret. When I fucked my sister I did it because I was horny, not because she was my sister. I used protection and I didn't tell anyone, even when we kept for some time, and here I am. You'd be surprised by how common that is, and at this point is like weed, everyone do it, even when it's illegal, and nobody gives a shit unless you're obnoxious about it. I still hate pot smokers, though.

And it's because he thought that incest is wrong. And yet you keep insisting that's because Lincoln is gay. NO. He's not gay. The story was supposed to put Lincoln as a normie who not believe in sibling fucking and yet Lori pushing him in that position. Of course he's confused about the erection because he doesn't know about biological responses yet.

I think smoking weed is morally wrong. But here is the thing, I wouldn't cry and shut my eyes if someone made me smoke it, specially if I enjoy myself. He is just being a little homo there, the next chapter might as well be him being fucked by Lynn Sr.
Kids today have a basic grasp of what sex is, and internet exist.
And it's a wrong depiction, in a lot of ways. It depicts Lincoln wrong, it depicts normalfags wrong and it depicts incest wrong. I understand that the author have all the freedom he wants, that's ok, but doesn't change that the depiction is pretty off. That's obviously because it's porn, the author goes on and on about Lincoln being a little fag because that's the whole point. I'm just saying that it's way too much, not to mention the shoehorned drama and "psychological" pressure.

Why you compare that to sex? At least with weed after you're done you can just stop without prolonged effect. But sex can have "result" sometimes. in that fiction it's already stated that she make him came inside her. So let say he did learn about sex in sex ed I bet he knew the possibility of pregnancy. He still in that border of feeling guilty and fear of social stigma toward child born between sibling. It's not gay, it's understandable fear. Do you expect him to mature that fast? Mental maturity is different than libido and the writer show it well in the story.

We're not all from Alabama, buddy.

If the artist doesn't bail, think they said they might actually lewd pics.

Velvet fist has no porn in it, much less gay male rape.

Thanks for the verification. I just caught up in that guy's rage I thought it's part of his description.

observing digits

it's about Leni being retarded because she's drugged up; she stops taking them and plots revenge on everyone for drugging her. it's written quite well, and if it's not finished i will be upset.

Since you seem to love it so much, why not posting the link for the fic here? So we lazy faggots can read it.

That's like saying what your birthday wish is out loud, it won't come true.

Oh that one? Thanks for directing me to the right path user.

Is DNAofUSA still alive? or at least do we know if he stopped writing "make it wit chu"?

"Anything but porn"

Bulshit, everythig is porn for someone somewhere

Somewhere out there someone is masturbating over a tax report.

And people ask why this place devolves to shit

Really? This place devolve into shit because people are too busy arguing over politic. People had enough of Holla Forums and Holla Forums so they expect place like Holla Forums to be more about comic. Some sexy stuff are fine because hey, western comics tend to have scantily clad drawn women.

A litter moderation could do wonder for this place if shit was contained and some people were booted.

Neit

I've been banned, do you have to complain about this in every thread, come on

At the very least there's someone masturbating for that and for Lori.

Actually, that's what used to make 4chan funny. In fact, it's still somewhat funny here. Remember the backpack guy, tile floors and florida?

I think you're thinking about Japanese comics, shitlord.

Problem is, it looks like shitposting is wrong unless you shitpost about politics, then it's ok, and only if you're /pok/, not Holla Forums. Not saying one is better over the other, but considering in what this place is "founded", then you can see why Holla Forums is more accepted than Holla Forums. But still, shitposting is shitposting.
Also, I don't think moderation is the answer, that's what killed Holla Forums. This place is already slow for people to hold in what they want to say.

Tell that to classic Rogue, Slutty Starfire, Gen13 girls, Ninja Psylocke, Empowered comic, Bodybags, Witchblade, Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Vodoo, Storm, Jade, and many more I'm too lazy to post here.

Although I admit that there are a lot, half of them just look the part but don't act the part, which actually happen in manga.
The west is scared of being too lewd. They might be lewd, but not really.

Unless we are talking about pregnancy, sex will not result in anything other but a sore penis, and that's sometimes and not for too long. And of course, in the fic, Lincoln is obviously concerned about Pregnancy, but I doubt Lori would be stupid enough to get herself knocked up from Lincoln. Leni and Luna, maybe, but because those 2 happened in completely different circumstances, event in the case of pregnancy, there's something called abortion, fag.
It's not understandable at all. Lincoln is an smart and mature "kid", which leads me to
He doesn't not, he includes too much despair into it to be believable or well portrayed. I understand those feelings, I know why they might happen, but in the story they're multiplied by then. I seriously doubt that the first thing in your mind while having sex is social stigma or shutting your eyes and thinking about a beautiful prairie That line sounded so much like the one in Draw together that I couldn't took it serious. It's more like the author is trying to say that sex is the worst thing that could ever happen to anyone, which is understandable in a rape fic, rather than mental maturity or libido.

Think about how many times have parents left their children alone for one reason or another. Children tend to explore their bodies, specially when they're close to puberty. I say it's common not because it's accepted, more like because it just may happen, and with today's access to internet and the such Like Yosuga no Sora for weebs, this kind of things can happen more often with little to no risk.

Holy shit that's just oversimplifying.

Do you even watch Love Guru episode? He's still a naive boy who took entire fact whole. For him he just fucked his sibling and when she's pregnant and take an abortion his little mind will tell him that he just killed their baby.

Welcome to America, when sex is considered sinful and filthy. Blame the Christian parents for that (The Louds are Christians right?)

probably a safe bet.
Catholic if I had to guess, though Mormons are known for big families as well.

what ethnicity would "Loud" be anyway?

Has this aired in other countries yet? I wanna see some awful dubs

sorry brah, only solid looking dubs here

Catholic more likely, if they are Mormon there will be more than 1 mother.

And yet, doesn't change the fact that there's little risk to it, fag.
And he handle the things smoothly by the end. He usually lose control, because of the plot and his schemes, but he ends up doing the right thing in the end learning his lesson In a house with 10 sisters they have to take the pill unless you don't want unborn dead babies.
Funny, because if you have access to the internet, although I'm not really sure if Lincoln have, that's a completely different story.

Catholicism is a big joke at this point, and I remember the pope saying something about abortion being alright the last time I heard.

It was aired in Latin America, an I remember an user complaining about one of the voice actress. But personally, the voice acting is ok. The only problem is that, being Nick, they reuse their 10vas or so in all their goddamn shows.

abortion used to mean immediate excommunication; to reconcile with the church you had to meet with your bishop and put forth your case. now you just go to your priest and say "lol sorry" and it's all cool.

previous popes had world leaders kneeling before them and kissing their ring; bergoglio gets on his knees and washes the feet of muslims.
antipope now

off-topic sage

dailystormer.com/just-cuck-my-shit-up-fam-nick-toon-to-feature-new-cartoon-with-a-faggot-interracial-couple/

It have always been like that, though. Excommunication means shit now, and it have been like that for a century now. Also, what did you expect from that Argentinian faggot? Not like Catholicism was better before him, just the figure of the pope was respected for some reason even though the latest "important" pope was an old man that couldn't even open his eyes for ten years until he died.
More so, as an individualism, traditions such as "ABORTION IS COMPLETELY WRONG" is retarded, and you must consider that the use of protection is, still, a sin. It's understandable why it was like that hundred of years ago, but things fucking change for better or worst. If I was a woman and got pregnant this day and age I'd stuck a cloth hanger up my vagina to take the little fucker out, because having a kid is too much problem now unless you have money. I don't know what's rich people stance on having kids, though. And with the protection thing, with all the diseases we have now and sex not being sacred anymore Because it have never been, you have to be retarded to not use some kind of protection.
As much as I hate Francis, changing traditions it's not a bad thing, my problem is the liberal approach he took, instead of an slow change of "giving the blind eye", as always.

Thread is in bump limit, so it's really irrelevant.

kek. Shame I wasn't into this stuff at the time.

That was a fucking surreal sight, seeing Loud House threads on Holla Forums and /n/. Discussion got vitriolic in here on occasion, but holy shit they were losing their fucking minds.

Got any links?

if you see religion as just a way to guide society and keep it healthy (the noble lie), then yes, it makes sense that it would (and should) change over time. but as you said, the change should be gradual.
but if you actually believe it, as in, "our God has made it clear these are are rules to live by to be a virtuous person and you will follow them or burn in hell'," then we do not simply change the rules because people behave differently.

i know a lot of it ends up open to interpretation due to the nature of the Bible, but there are some universal wrongs that can be found in just about all societies. if killing a fetus is considered murder, then God made it pretty clear you're not supposed to murder.

keep in mind i'm arguing completely from a viewpoint of religious dogma, not a personal or social view.

it is supposed to be a tool used by a village to cause social shame to wrongdoers. of course now that means just about nothing in most communities, but as i said, if the dogma is to be held as truth then we do not change rules simply because "current year yo."
i know the catechism of the church changes over time regardless, and in the end we will all be judged by God as individuals. however to a properly raised Catholic who hasn't abandoned their beliefs, being out of Communion with the church is a really big fucking deal when judgment comes.

But it's not. Fetuses are not human beings, not even live beings. They barely feel, and it's debatable when they start to be considered human beings, or even living.
But that's also wrong. You said yourself, the noble life is the only way, but if you're a thinking person, then actually believing all that bullshit is retarded. I understand the whole thing, yeah, but you can't just say it's ok for a retarded baby be born from incest if by any chance your sibling becomes pregnant.
Well, if they do, abortion should be ok.
As I said, Catholicism is a joke no matter how good you're raised as a catholic, because is too permissive. Catholicism teaches that God is ok as long as you're sorry, even if you're excomulgate, and, as you said, is all thanks to the Bible and how retarded that is.

i said if it is considered murder. to be honest i'm not terribly interested in getting into an argument about abortion with you.
i said the noble lie. it means propagating religion for the sake of society's health, even if you don't believe it. then it makes sense that it would change over time. but if you actually hold the religion as truth, then it should not be changing a whole lot except if new religious texts are found.
i said, "i am arguing from a point of religious dogma," meaning i am casting aside my, your, or anyone's personal beliefs and looking solely at what the religion says.

basically, i don't like my millennials old religion abruptly changing an important and defining part of its doctrine to be "modern" or "progressive," mr. thinking person.

satan trips confim rule 63 makes for evil pairings, unholy tumblr-tier artwork, abandon thread

C'mon son.

Your dick would fall off from frostbite.

I think there are some dubs in Spanish or something.

Has anyone got any loud house no fap November pics?

The pairing is still shit, though.

the overly-rounded style, red cheeks, red knees, coloring outside the lines, the overall sketchy linework
it screams tumblr m8

i can hear it screaming when i turn my volume up
screaming tumblr

Those are actually two different artists, both of which do actually have tumblrs.

Next thread:

Before I jumped into the next thread I just want to say my rebuttals, since it took a long time to read them without stopping for food or lost interest (and because incest is not my fetish)

Bloody hell no! It's the typical hentai trope of Mindbreak. It's usually happened to female characters so it's pretty rare in male.

And that story is all about abuse fetish. And you still calling Lincoln gay because "gee, he cried a lot when his sisters are fucking him" it's not about access to the internet but more about morale barrier. The ending implied that he's no longer the Lincoln from the show but more like mindbroken sex slave.