You can send a fake DMCA request to Jim to have any posts removed and the OP permabanned

You can send a fake DMCA request to Jim to have any posts removed and the OP permabanned.

How do you feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's the law, the poster would need to file a counter-claim if he feels the takedown wasn't legitimate. DMCA assumes all takedown requests are done in good faith.

Josh added mp3/ogg uploads to Infinity Next and Jim blocked it to avoid excessive DMCA shit. The only problem is Jim giving permabans for DMCA, which isn't required. Just delete the post.

pretty cool tbh

At least Jim is transparent.

>>>/delete/

Most of the takedowns are for >>>/shamedsluts/ and >>>/shame/

I had a post taken down a few months ago. Easy to fake.

this

it was already put to the test when some tranny got buttmad and DMCA'd some thread on >>>/trap/ like dozens of times.

what happens if someone posts these images again? will they be removed or would they have to file a new DMCA request?

file a new DMCA request

I feel like if a large group of trolls were to discover this information all hell would break loose and it'd be hilarious.

make it happen. it would force jim to fix the system.

(un)fortunately jim is powerless to change dmca alone

might if I get bored

no u nigger. it would force him to reTHINK what he's doing.

Dysnomia violates my copyright on asshattery.
Please remove him.

let's see, the boards baphomet, lowcow, raid, i, and b and their knockoffs on this site and other sites. Like I said, if I get bored it'll probably happen. If not, then you have a lovely list to make it happen if you get bored

watch out for the jew, they might sue you for making a false claim

i got a better idea. fuck with >>>Holla Forums
dmca one of their gay little threads about some sensationalist bullshit and watch this site break into chaos.

Like a major sticky or a few of them. That'd get some attention.

Pretend to be Matt Furie and DMCA all the pepes

Most btards aren't jews, either in actuality or financially. Though targeting pol should prevent this problem entirely. Like I said, if I get bored.

Start a dmca war between pol and leftypol, that would be a spectacular shitshow.

Remember that Holla Forums user who was arrested for making terrorist threats against jews? He turned out to be a Jew himself. Joshua Ryne Goldberg

yes

lmao. excellent. it would force them to mobilize against that faggot. we might get some good fun out of that.

yiss

He was a pretty successful troll. He has his on page on wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joshua_Ryne_Goldberg

I got it, we fake a tweet (they have fake tweet generators online) from Matt Furie saying "fuckin poltard nazis" and another saying something like "leftypo's a cool place man" but when they look they won't be able to find them.
We'll leak it to them and pretend it was censored off of the site. We'll act like Matt is dmca'ing for leftypol. A few stickies and a few dozen pepes later, pol is full rage. We dmca some of leftypol's stuff while pol raids leftypol, and watch has it blows up. We tell the real Matt Furie about pol and leftypol, tell him that pol is pro nazis (true) and that leftypol is pro communists from russia (not too far from the truth) and then mention how many other boards on this and other chans post pepes while still having nazi or similar material. Then, pol and leftypol go nuts and destroy eachother, dmca policy here get's revised, Matt Furie gets the most unholy raid of his or the internet's lifetime, dmca might get changed legally if a big enough shitstorm is created - guaranteeing more lulz and - if it's against the people's favor - even more disregard and calls for change to dmca laws while it only helps us if it is for the people's favor while also generating lulz, the adl classification of pepe may get challenged and changed, we see a truly glorious shitshow, and we go to bed at night knowing we started this beautiful fire.

Selfbump because I think this is fucking beautiful.

You only made one mistake.
You talked about it openly and publicly here.
Now you can not do it.

+1

true, but hey, if it's silent a few weeks then a inspiring troll can give it a shit, and a shitstorm could still be created. Plus Matt Furie will still go nuts with the dmca's ever more so once he discovers the chans.

>i got a better idea. fuck with >>>Holla Forums
That is not a better idea, that is a worse idea, even though it is an easier idea.
The best thing to do would be to exploit this system at the site-wide level, not at the level of an individual board or two. I do have an idea about how to go about that, but am not stupid enough to mention it here. I will email it to someone who would have to be a key player in on it, but keep in mind that DMCA really has no teeth, especially to someone residing and doing business in the Phillipines.

also, this wonderful model could be applied to alot of chans and start a lot of board vs board fights, and they usually don't notice they were trolled until after the dust has settled.

*shot

One last thing before I go - if waited for a few years and applied to something else, a very big shitstorm can be created before the people who saw this thread even know what's going on, and by then the damage will be done. Also, even if it was reported a day after I started it, who'd believe it - pol's always doubtful, and leftypol knows pol can fake tweets for trolling purposes. It'd be glorious, and their anger will easily outdo their logic. The only sad part ruining this plan then would be that I am too lazy to apply it. That's and I'm pretty busy right now. Lotta life shit.

True. Jim does it only to prevent unwanted attention and hassle, not because he is afraid of actual lawsuits. The other thing on his side is time. By the time DCMA process reaches him, the images in question are no longer even on the servers. Remember, you have to be specific as to the file and the location. The cyclical nature of this site and its boards mean that everything is temporary. So Jim is not worried about individual claims because none will ever actually make it to him. It is only if the industry itself decides that 8ch is a source of DMCA violations that he will have to worry about anything. And that is no worry at all. Look at how long they have been working on The Pirate Bay and how far they have gotten with that.
No, sorry folks, this is realistically a dead end.

Holla Forums is hosted in the US.