HALP

Hello friends!
Does anyone have the screencap of the story of that shut in who got an inheritance and paid one or two years rent ahead of time and just stayed home and ordered pizza, messed around online and never saw anyone?
Then his toilet broke and he didn't call anyone to fix it because he was a hermit and instead he taped the door shut to keep the stench out of his apartment.
After a while his home was full of jars of piss and boxes of shit then the plumbing blew up in his bathroom and water started coming from under the door?
And I think he lived on the second floor.
I was telling this other shut in about it, only I can't find it now and he wants to read it.
It's both terrifying and hilarious.

Other urls found in this thread:

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/durban-man-found-with-a-human-head-is-willing-to-work-with-police-20170804
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was in that thread when it started.

When did it happen?

Come on mang!
Hep ah bruvvuh out!

What was the thread title Nd when did he post said thread?

It's a screen cap of his post and I think it's been around for years.
I just spent an hour of googling for it and thought I'd try here.
Thank you for your interest.

Please help I'd love to read it!

He started freaking out when a pipe blew in his filthy bathroom….I think. It was quite a story…want to read it so badly….PLEASE!

Was it fridgebro? Sorry not at home atm so I won't be much help.

Sorry its not fridgebro but maybe when i get home ill do some digging.

LOL! No, although that one was pretty good to.
This one was epic. I know I even saved it somewhere buy I've yet to organize my files so I just can't find it.
Thanks for responding though.

Thanks!

Bump

le bump

oh shit i know what you mean but my hard drive with chanfolder failed some time ago. Here, have what I could salvage from it instead.

Cool, that's not what I was after but I remember this.
Thanks!

The pics of the slob's house are gold…thank you so much! Still looking for the text of the guy with the bad bathroom but thank you!!!!!!!

And so sorry about your hard drive!

holyfuck it just hit me like a train when i saw the sour cream bit, its all coming back to me now.

yeah.
Nasty!

Bumpeth.

Help please.

bumperino

MODS

MODS MODS MODS

GODS!>>7408294

He became one with the filth and the filth became one with him and the result with a Lovecraftian nightmare that became part of the material for the legends that fuel wizchan and its mythos.

oh shit is that some titty slippers?

Yup.
You on the prowl for a pair?

nah i'm just glad that they exist

the third world is such a humane place

Noble savages. Not like us evil civilised folk.

We can learn so much from them if we can only learn to listen.

did that niggers head bend that cement block?

Hell yeah bwah!
The third world is AWESOME!!!

Greeting from Africa my White brothers!

PURGE NIGGO!

seriously? they're all just standing there watching that? and that dude's gonna run away from that bitch?

story?

It's China dude.
Nobody gives a FUCK!

Chinese woman dissatisfied with husband expresses displeasure.

Really?
That's amazing and I am very jealous of him now.

i'm talking about the nig

Hey meester, wanna buy an authentic sheboon head?
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/durban-man-found-with-a-human-head-is-willing-to-work-with-police-20170804

could happen to anyone really

So could this:

Where is the text of the guy hiding mess, poop, and pee in his bathroom and then a pipe leaks or bursts in there?

I really wish I could help you, but here's a picture of a niglet flushing himself for now:

Bumpy McBumpo

hellllllp

The Aristocrats!

splat hat

yikes!

Don't mind me, just putting
(((𝔼𝔽𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋)))
into threads.

yikes!>>7418885

I should post my house. I can almost beat first pic. I have some unrefrigerated yogurt I am still going to eat.

do it

you're talking shit,faggot because you can't beat fridgebro

source?

post it, with timestamp

I will look for an old Logitech 1.3 megapixel camera but that is th best I can do, if I even find it. I will return with pictures at some point. have to scrub the exif data somehow, does saving to bmp work?
I'm blowing through money I don't have so maybe I will buy a camera tomorrow.

any picture requests? fruit fly clouds, unrefrigerated yogurt eating, bathroom(not anywhere near as bad as fridgebro but was manually loading water into the tank to flush to bypass a leak), main rooms and kitchen.
it isn't really that bad, but worse than most.
fruit fly egg casings and fruit flies down in rancid sardine oil.

My basement.

Ummm, ya, all that stuff sounds great!
Maybe you'll be the next Holla Forums icon!

I only want to give people chuckles. I bought a dehumidifier a few years ago and it has really done wonders. it used to feel like Prometheus in here.
I hope none of that black good touches a fruit fly or fruit fly larvae. a few months ago some food went pretty bad on my desk. I would be playing game late at night and the maggots would fall on my leg and I would have to keep from squishing them against my leg because all the had ever eaten was putrid food liquid.
I wonder if there are maggot Swedes? or flys that try and fuck maggots? fucking Swedes.
anyway I think I got too into my Vampire Counts roleplaying. the smell of fetid rot really helps you get into character but then when you gamble too hard on your zombies and your whole army crumbles you realize you are a 36 year old man sitting naked surrounding by so much filth. really makes you think.

Some old as fuck digital camera isn't going to have any usable exif data. You only have to worry if the camera has GPS like a cell phone camera. But if you are still scared just open the picture on your computer and take a screenshot of the picture. Share the screenshot.

Hmmm.
I guess Swede flies like to fuck maggots.
Makes sense.
Funny that never occurred to me before.

I meant to say, "Hmmm.
I guess Swede flies like to fuck maggots.
Makes sense.
Funny that never occurred to me before"
I honestly don't know why I said "Swede" instead of "Swede".

Did you paint that picture?