Hatred of Jews at 'Highest Level of Our Lifetimes'

archive.is/bI3Gf
archive.is/qC2Uj

OY VEY! IT'S LIKE ANUDDA SHOAH!

"Over 1/3 of Europeans Jews… Star of David in public" (Danny Danon, Israeli Ambassador to the UN).

Queue, "MUH 6 MILLION!" responses.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-2335207/Sex-drugs-narcotics-How-peaceful-Himachal-Pradesh-rave-haven-awash-foreign-mafia.html
archive.is/3FsiC
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Samson_Option:_Israel's_Nuclear_Arsenal_and_American_Foreign_Policy
archive.is/8X6XT
youtube.com/watch?v=5uEK7zaMEBg
youtube.com/watch?v=YzU_0cMS7IM
youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks
youtube.com/watch?v=P_ZiVRedU-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Gaq62VCcnew
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/09/08/israeli-un-envoy-jew-hatred-at-all-time-high-anti-semitism-2-0-uses-internet-as-tool-for-hate/
pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4
youtu.be/zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
youtu.be/Os0eldMv-wE
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtu.be/QxAvpvz_4wQ
youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
youtu.be/rhGMCYWqKI
youtu.be/uE2hsaHAEX0
youtu.be/iIYswWXhkcA
youtu.be/j-1ts3VTeeI
youtu.be/LjRsoLqHGr4
pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Over 1/3 of Europeans Jews are afraid to wear… Star of David in public" (Danny Danon, Israeli Ambassador to the UN).

If fucking only.
Tho I guess this is a good sign, the kikes are shacking their kippa.

This article is a level of kvetching I've never witnessed before.

You know, realizing that waves of annisemidism come and go, the Jew's solution is, traditionally, to wander to another country. But the fuckers went ahead and elevated their kikery to a global level. There will be nowhere for them to run this time.

Lads, will we finally rid ourselves of the eternal Ashkenazi parasite?

Truly the kike's biggest weakness is their complete lack of foresight. Literal rats falling for the same mousetrap over and over

I've visited remote villages in the Bhutanese Himalayan mountains, and even they know about the evil of the Jew. I've actually had breddy decent conversations about Hitler with a few of them.

Truly, only white America gives a single fuck about the Jews. Ironic that the Jew is bent on destroying them.

Who will be the 110th civilization to expel them?

The world

Roadroller when?

Jews will unite the world, like they have always wanted. But not in the way they have anticipated it.

/r/ the pic about the Amazonian natives and how even they're fed up with the jews

You mean that Guatemalan village in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere that kicked the kikes out?

Im fucking running out of happy Hitlers

Yeah, the one with that line, "imagine that there's a group of natives in the forest wearing loincloths muttering to themselves 'fucking jews'."

GEE I WONDER WHY

Please, user, someone has to share this

tfw can't find enough rare Hitlers

Rares will cost you a pretty shekel goy

Very nice gif of Uncle Adolf, he adored dogs.

₪1 has been added to your account

That's funny, cos the number of muslims in Europe is also the highest in our lifetimes, in fact since 1400. You know, the same ones you jews wanted brought in to make us 'Tolerant.'
In other words, stop bothering us and go back to the Middle-East, or Saturn, whichever is quicker.

I know why I chose now to be reincarnated. I may not be able to explore the uncharted Earth or Heavens, but I can contribute to and witness the end of our jew overlords. What a time to be alive.

The natives be like:

This reminds me: Jews have fucked up one of the most beautiful and isolated regions in India's Himichal Pradesh area. They spread their plague everywhere they go. This area was like idyllic with pristine nature, Himalayas, little to no tech, people living like they were for thousands of years, simple farming folk, wildflowers everywhere, rivers, mountain lakes, small population, and so on. And there's a whole colony of Israelis that moved in, started massive marijuana drug operations, and ruin whole communities with non-stop rave drug parties in these beautiful, pristine spots in nature, and have bribed with drug money the entire governmental structure to allow them to continue on, even though the locals hate their guts.

I miss my German Shepard
Probably saved my life from a marauding nigger
Woke up one morning to find my back door forced open and he is just sitting on the deck looking like he owns the place with a few drops of blood on the ground

dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-2335207/Sex-drugs-narcotics-How-peaceful-Himachal-Pradesh-rave-haven-awash-foreign-mafia.html

This one is even already a webm, step up your game user.

The jews are a mechanized humanoid cancer.

you probably wouldn't be afraid to be Jewish in Europe if you didn't flood the damn continent with murderous muzzies you retarded kikes.

ZIONISTS use the Jewish people as a human shield. Dont fall for it.

We know men like Soros are our real enemies user, this doesn't change the fact that virtually zero Jews are stepping out of line to speak against what is happening in white countries. In a fight for survival you are either with us or against us and we aren't only fighting for survival we are fighting to preserve the ethnic makeup of our home countries, something jews are not a natural part of. Any jew who stays on western soil is directly impeding our goals, even if they don't do much more than breath the air.

I didn't have that one saved yet.

Pick one, Moshe.

see

Is it just Muslims in western counties?

Because otherwise it doesn't matter

Is that the same guy who made the vid related? Do you have a link to the full documentary?

Sounds like it. Sadly I'm not sure what the webm is from.

OY VEY

The traditional solution is to Jew harder, maybe poison a well or coerce the local government into suppressing the natives, then flee the country when they start getting b& IRL.

user, Bhutan was the same exact way, as was Tibet and Sikkim. Even 15 years ago, Bhutan didn't have the electric jew. And now many of the kids are addicted to pot (inb4 dude weed lmao, it's habitiual). When the kikes hang, man and nature will return to harmony, just as Bobby Fischer said it would.

WHEN WILL EVERYONE WAKE UP AND NAME THE ETERNAL JEW?

Then why aren't they being rounded up and thrown into ovens?

If only

Think about the CO2 emissions.

The rage meter needs to fill before we can execute that sick combo.

We still need a way to neuter Samson.

They do.

The answer was the same every time, the dismissive wave of the hand identical: "Indian log upar dharamshaala mein (Indians in the temple resthouse above)."

I miss him…

Haha, oh wow.

Back when I was still a faggy douchey bluepilled liberal I volunteered for humanitarian shit and was surprised the elders and even the little kids in the African villages knew of the evils of the Jew. I was more confused than shocked really like a how why moment at the time. Looking back even if they were savages they're still wiser than most white people regarding their awareness for kikery. I guess it really is true they've been kicked out everywhere when people became wise to their Jewing (except the orient for some fucking reason?).

That's because the jews haven't successfully blended in with Asians. Jews like Zuckerburg and Soros are trying very hard to melt their genes into the Asian race, but… too little, too late.

The chinese, operate under the idea that their culture (and genes I imagine) being so superior will conquer any invader and make them into one of them. It's an old way of thinking that has persisted for a good long while with them. I still think it was just a coping mechanism for dealing with Khan.

Reminder that Zuck is a Turbo-Cuck

>asks the Chinese premiere to name his half-chink kid
I can just imagine the disgust that Xi Jinping must have felt when Zuck cucked himself like that to him.

This would be very funny, like their God set them up just to be sacrificed, that they were "chosen" to be lambs.

Looking at Jewish history it's like their God was trolling them the whole time and enjoys watching them suffer.

But I suppose the explanation of that is in their own book, the Torah. They pissed off their God and he doesn't forget grudges anymore than they do. And as I know it, they're still pissing him off because their God said they weren't allowed to have a homeland like Israel until God himself said so or their messiah shows up and he has said nothing. I guess it's safe to say, they are screwed or in this case "jewed".

It's shit like this that makes us anti semetic in the first place. You talk so much shit you can't believe anything.

Samson kills major cities.

Major cities are filled with kikes. Their various good goy pets and other sub human filth. Those are also filled with soft weak faggot government shits who get off on the thought of killing people like us because we are 'da evil white nazi's'. Most cities are not industrial centers anymore, but soft 'service' companies that do not actually matter, and thanks to 3d printing coming online in a big way that will only get even more pronounced. They do that, and they cement their genetic lineage being tested for just to ensure none of them survive because they become far worse than some pitiful nazi's, those guys didn't even gas their enemies.

Samson is a god send, not a detriment. Why fear it?

Nice dubs tho satan. Here is some happy fun times for you.

Oh my god.. they really are ditching the west and heading east.

Are they insane?

The Jews might as well be doing a favour if it means getting rid of cities like Paris or Berlin. Those places are FUBAR shitskin centres.

archive.is/3FsiC

kek.

Yes. Ashkenazi madness has been well-documented.

The jews really are trying desperately mix with the Asians, which is why I have been redpilling as many Asians as I can. I've had mixed success with redpilling the Chinese about the Jews. Koreans are easy to redpill. I've never brought it up with any Japanese friends yet.

I kind of want to add Guatemala to that list of Jewish expulsions, kek

I think they know the gist. They have 2ch remember.

Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
vey

What's wrong with that, though? I think it's the perfect name for the kid.

No Zuckerberg.

Lads… what the fuck is Samson? Is it a Doomsday device?

Wikipedia. Samson Option.

I shreck'd

They start nuking everyone. Zionists have publicly called for Europe to be nuked in the event pissrael goes down.

Samson option is an Israeli "final solution"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Samson_Option:_Israel's_Nuclear_Arsenal_and_American_Foreign_Policy
The idea is for Israel to try and nuke lots of white, Arab, and Iranian major cities as retaliation if Israel is ever invaded.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There needs to be a fucking Ashkenphage that targets these fuckers genetically.

Poor Pajeet.

I wonder how aware Trump is of the Samson Option?

There has to be an infiltratable command and control system for all those nukes… We only need to stop the majority of them from being launched. Missile defense systems are pretty good these days.

As for taking the rest of the Middle East with them… I'm all for that, and it only helps us to pin the blame on (((them))) for that.

Typo. We chose them to be lamps.

there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way.

29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.

31 So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to go away into the herd of swine.

32 And he said unto them, Go. And when they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold, the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea, and perished in the waters.

33 And they that kept them fled, and went their ways into the city, and told every thing, and what was befallen to the possessed of the devils.

what's going on in that first one?

I'm glad I live innawoods

These jews really lack any foresight

any man that doesn't adore dogs can never be a man

I know a program that could help them overcome this problem.

The Jew cries out in pain as he stabs you.

The harder a jew hits, the louder he cries for help.

Yidsrael's bottle rockets can't beat American BMD. Burgerstan and her friends will survive just fine. Moscow might go away though. The chinks are working on an equivalent to BMD, so they might be fine, but it's not really ready yet so they might not be.

It's funny how many people don't realize that MAD is currently not a thing.

I'm assuming Samson doesn't HAVE to be nukes. Weaponized smallpox would be a very Jewish deterrent.

You could call it a solution of sorts.

I have no problem with this.

I hope that's a promise.

I gotta disagree with OP. It's not at the highest it's been.

It's always been high. It's just that we have a voice that (((they))) can't control. Yet. So it's really a confirmation bias to say it's higher than it's ever been.

Crude cartoon related.

When yours is the only voice, you sound like a lone nut and are easily dismissed. Even if it's a million closets, only one voice is heard. Giving us the internet shows that millions who already had the knowledge of the Jew aren't alone in their voice.

It's not at an all time high. It's just that we don't have to be in the closet anymore.

It was fun while it lasted lads. When UCANN expires and the UN assumes control of the internet, our comfy lounge of antisemitism might end.

Or flood into the streets.

As they did to 4chan pol and created the exodus into the wider net in massive numbers and into this place as a focused core, they shall do to Infinity chan and bring us into the IRL.

8 million people in a month man. Think about it. But now, minus our own version of the circus and our comfy friends to talk to anymore. Just the hate, and rage. The knowledge of whom did it and why. The amassed understanding of how to strike back at it all.

Don't worry user, sit back and enjoy it.
We got this.

It's just DNS servers.

At least the rat fucks can't blend in physically there like they can in white countries. I hope the asians give them whats coming.

Why do you save that tranny in your hard disk, brit/pol/?

because you can't jerk off to just curry niggers and pakis user

Hopefully they purge any that show up, much like General He Jin did to the ten attendants in RoTK

They noticed that niggers and faggots and moslems are higher on the common stack than them.

Well , the moment they hit those nukes , whatever survives is gonna holocaust jews. No muh 6 gorrilion is gonna save em this time. They moment they hit that kill switch they might take a part of us but it is the end of (((them))) forever. Of course if they even have that switch.

OH, they do have the nuclear bombs, and most of them must be in the submarines they have, many of them from Germany, because muh evil natzees killed 6 trillion chosen ones.

but what happens when it goes down and the majority of Holla Forums doesnt have the IP address saved somewhere? how are we gonna relay the ip address information and how to edit the hosts file to gain access here again?

Easy, we just post it on Holla Forums… wait a minute…

Only takes a twatter account to spread that info, user.

maybe they should stop fucking everything up and people would not hate them

If Pol ever hopes to become a serious movement, the irrational anti-semitism has to go. We have let our alt-right movements be co-opted by bigoted control-op nazis who turn away normies from our cause.

There must be a way to disable them ? R-r-right ?

get rid of the anti-semitism, goi- ahem, Holla Forums oy vey

Hi rabbi.

This is what I mean. This board is being shilled to hell and back by Stormfront/FBI, making us seem unreasonable by spreading racism and antisemitism.

There is literally nothing wrong with being racist or antisemitic or both.

by you

We need to adapt the lefts two prong strategy.

One mainstream party that takes the Nationalist route. Another "far right" party that calls it like they see it, but maybe not full Nazi.

Then the two parties criticize each other in public but are secretly on the same side. Everyone votes for the mainstream party.

Nope. We mainstream anti-semitism. Once the jews are gone, every other problem basically fixes itself.

Kill yourself in a slow and painful way

this. we are not going to accomplish anything by playing by the jews rules.

Well its going to take to long, that is why you have the far right party redpilling people but the mainstream party getting normie votes until which time the population is fully redpillled.

That's retarded. Why would we want a cuck party gaining votes?

Nice try FBI, but we are not going to start killing jewish women and children for the actions of an extreme few.

Ashkenazi Jews are have the highest IQ and most ingenuity out of any white group on earth, so they are very well what you nazis would call a master race. Assuming you're not a shill, why are you being so anti-semitic? Did a Jew fuck your wife or something?

Just wait for Hitler goys.

Not an argument.

I honestly don't have a problem with the existence of Israel personally and I don't literally want to genocide all Jews, but I do want them removed from my country. Do whatever you want with your own people, but stop fucking mine over.

Yes we are. We are going to kick down their front doors, drag them screaming out into the streets, and slit their throats or put a bullet in the back of the head right there. Every last one of them. When DOTR comes, we are going to cause an actual genocide on the jewish race.

If jews are so great why don't you go live with them in Israel?

That's fucking hilarious.

Jewish inventors, scientists, etc work with majority goy teams to accomplish their works. i.e Jonas Salk was the only Jew on the team which discovered the Polio vaccine, but the Jewish media only talked about him and thus he became the face of it and received the nobel prize.

Fuck off anime masturbator.

Of course you won't argue.
Your entire anti-semitic worldview would get demolished then, and you rather deny the truth, which is that most Jews are not the elites and have absolutely nothing to do with leftism, and most who do only end up at the top of leftism movements because of their intelligence and oversocialized nature from being forced into leftist university by tiger parents. American Asians vote overwhelmingly democrat and are leftists for the same reason.

You can do whatever you want to Soros and the sick elites. But jews who are just hardworking doctors and engineers have nothing to do with the decline and enslavement of America.

Fuck off FBI.

1/10 absolutely despicable

You just outed yourself completely.

Gas yourself, kike-lover.

Fuck off Rick.

Here we go. Prepare to be assaulted by lewds and smugs.

Absolutely no proof for this.

ARGUMENT LEVEL : 0

Most elites are jews, but most jews are not elites.

All jews are jews.

Untrue. They may not directly participate in the policies that are destroying this country, but they do overwhelmingly support them. You would be incredibly hard pressed to find an American Jew who doesn't support the decisions of activist Supreme Court Justices like Ruth Ginsberg, affirmative action, "social justice," open borders, etc.

And yet, when those same Jews emigrate to Israel, they suddenly become right wing, supporting nationalism and tradition. This is because at their core Jews' primary concern is other Jews. There's nothing wrong with this and it's perfectly normal, but it means that they don't belong in foreign countries where they will happily throw the natives under the bus to help their fellow chosen.

What is that supposed to prove?

That's just because almost every Jew goes to universities, who are indocrination centers in the west. Exactly the same thing goes on with Asians. I do agree they have to go back though.

Fuck off, Molyneux

Bait harder Rabbi, we ain't biting

Also just so to name two popular categories

Yes all these people aren't elites but they sure as hell are jewish and are putting their 2 shekels on the platter to destroy the west

Underrated.

Two can play at that game. Have I told you to fuck off? Fuck off weeb, you're not welcome on this board.

Then I'm not sure what your point is.

You kind of shot yourself (and the entire thread) in the foot by posting a Jewish superiority image if you were genuinely here to have a decent discussion.

Bitch, we run this board.

Most jews only end up in those positions and the leaders of movements because of their very high IQs. Those movements may be funded by Jewish elites, but most jews have no real connection to them, and believe they are only working for the greater good.

That definitely contradicts that high IQ theory. Piss off Shlomo.

topkek

we need hitler 2.0 so every jew is eradicated.

Also university education is not alone enough to explain the situation. Whites with college degrees tend to be leftists, but only barely, and it's still very easy to find conservative and even very traditionalist/nationalist educated whites. Finding a non-leftist American Jew, however, is virtually impossible. Jews are exceptionally self-preserving due to their culture and religion teaching them that they're literally God's chosen people.

Arab Spring shows that internet kill switch doesn't work.

Failed in Tunisia, Lybia, Egypt.

Syria didn't kill internet, is still up, and Assad got meme'd.

Fuck off weeb. You're just as bad as the jew posting in the thread.

I only hope there isn't an second holocaust. Because when the first one goes down I want them all gone.

Hmmmmm

Every time somebody replies, I am going to post an image. Let's see if you faggots will ever learn to ignore things you don't like.

Gas yourself.

Filtered ;)

You too

You're completely negating western influence for the "rebels". The US would most likely pull financial kill switches like they tried on wikileaks

Fucking phone

I love how the israeli shekel symbol looks like a pair of clasped hands rubbing together.

What's a Pol?

This isn't regular anti-semitism
This is advanced anti-semitism

Looks like you offended the delicate princess. Like fucking Gaia up in here. We probably could have taken his lunch money.

Wow fag, might as well have just typed out please respond.

I think it is related to poland ball. A traditional finnish sport of art.

he's a good artist though

>those floors

A miserable little pile of nazis

Top kike.

Your words are as empty as your soul. Holla Forums ill needs another faggot such as you.

Gotta love that artist.

The elite jews are disliked since most of them are anti-nationalist and pro-establishment like George Soros.

For instance. A lot of left-wing Jewish journalists write hitpieces about anti-establishment [insert left-wing pejorative] "white trash", yet they're surprised get flak from white folk? Come on.

If they want to remove anti-semitism, they have to drop their anti-goy stance. Racism is never unprovoked, it's always due to an negative action that people see from that race.

I think the artist's name is WhiteDatura. Could be wrong though.

Jesus Christ I've never seen such an unbelievably corrected record.

Yeah enough of that particular shit. More than one male is degenerate.

So many flavors

Yeah I know, the guy's fucking great. Shame he puts all his good stuff behind Patreon-wall.

You're missing on a damn good videogame, m80

As if this stops anybody.

based mike rowe

Pfft.

You know what's really funny? Jews don't give a fuck about you

t. A JEW

BBBBBB what are you doing here if you don't care lel.

Staying up late and seeing that american post quality is shit when the topic isn't US election. The amount of stupid threads is enormous. While CET daytime maybe slower at least it isn't this retarded.

Do us all a favor and gas yourself

Then stop meddling in other people's countries.

You and your friend in this thread don't really support that high IQ theory you keep babbling at us.

Just using the guys back to write his signature, I think. Not much else to write on.

At least spoiler your CP, user

Bait

Kill yourself.

Fucking bitch nigger another wrong assumption. I'm not meddling in your country. I am miring at your stupidity. I am nationalist, christian, leftists call me neo nazi lel but I have 1/16 jewish blood in me so you would call me a jew. You're stupid idiots.

gtfo

You are the one who identified himself as a kike. Now you are kvetching at me for calling you a kike. Killer logic there Chaim.

Don't care tbh

I think you misunderstand the situation. Many jews hate Zionists. In fact I'd say that half of them wouldn't be sad to see the other half go. But you must remember how the jew operates. They creep in the shadow and build influence. This doesn't change if their target becomes a man like Soros.

Soros, Saban, and the other top men influencing elections and politics are multi billionaires who can shape industry on a whim. A head on challenge on their home soil would invariably be a loss.

I can guarantee you that out there, there are probably a dozen different groups building their influence and waiting for a moment to strike. This does not make them allies, this just makes them individuals that exist.

enjoy b&, nigger

Can confirm, relief worker for UN here and it's the same shit in places like Tanna and the Papas they HATE Jews (and Chinese and Batu)

It's hilarious to see them. Though I did accidentally make Tanna retarded…(I gave the kids my manga…I saw them all playing Naruto…what have I done)

this is true to be quite honest with you.

No. I am telling you that you guys are fucking retarded. If any actual Jew is looking at this deluded paranoia, he is probably shitting himself laughing.

I've been measured at 136 IQ when I was a kid so I'm just smart enough to realise how dumb you really are, while at the same time realising I'm not a genious myself either.

at least you got that one right

ahahhahaahah

that again.

that 'scientific' popularity contest

I wonder how the tribe win so many times.

i wonder how much they've spent tryintg to prove that Da Vinci or Tesla Or Newton were part of the tribe?

Or how much they try to hide that IQ goes up with wealth and the tribe ensures there are literally no poor Ashkenazi in the West.

It's all so sordid and transparent.

I've got all of it right.

Yeah all of that part.

Keep being deluded. You should have some purpose in life. Even if it's imaginary

Y-You too.

Aye.

Well you can say things like hardly feasible or attainable through fire and steel but not imaginary to the least.
There are kikes and there are niggers. And kikes like you make me think it might be easier than i currently think.

Yeah, cool it with the antisemetic remarks, goyim.

They complement eachother perfectly. Gavins supreme logic and Sam hydes schizophrenic unpredictable style.

Mmm its perfect. Only thing missing now is someone like Conan O'brien with experience to make things roll. And we would have a comedy allstar team.

Where can I see the whole thing?

I like this idea. A political pincer movement.

You get to recruit about twice as many people as you normally would, you have the potential for them to form a coalition against hostile parties, one serves as a stepping stone to the other, it even gives them a chance to compete among each other to adapt in a changing world. One party governments or ideologies usually stagnate over time without competition.

Now that I think about it, it's clearly working in Hungary with Fidesz as the Nationalist and Jobbik as the far right.

I love this idea now.

Pic related, look at the bullshit that came up when I googled pincer movement in images.

archive.is/8X6XT

Honestly, if I were eligible (not because too little jewish blood) I'd go in the IDF. Not because belonging but because killer skills. Anyways, I'd still be posting here. The thing that bothers me really is not antisemitism, it's the delusion such as op that jews care about this / you / this board. Plain and simple you're cucks. Israel is alpha. You specifically are like the weird kid in school whining when jocks fuck the prom queen but no one pays you attention. How can I put this more simple: You're a loser

Then why are you here and why do you care so much kike?
Also
They wear fucking diapers.

Why would you want to hang around a place where many openly dislike you and let you know you're unwelcome?

Seems like a weird masochist fetish to me. Alphas generally don't give a fuck what others think of them.

Israel may have been alpha from 1948 onto the next generation, maybe a second one, but they've become a welfare state top heavy with bureaucrats and clergy, not to mention being reliant on the US for money and protection.

You're right, an alpha Jew would be working for Israeli Nationalism or himself right now, not getting aroused when he sees how people feel about him online

You should check out that full episode if you can, they did a good job of hosting it together

aaayyyyyyy

Wouldn't that many nukes being set off have much broader effects though? Or was that nuclear winter stuff they used to talk about just fear mongering?

Mike Rowe 2024

Hi, JIDF.

It's actually shocking how little effort (((you))) put into blending in when shilling.

Spoiler alert member of the chosen, we're just going to keep pushing that Overton window until it's completely acceptable to be pushing you into an oven.

Oh sweetheart, who said anything about killing children?

Those children will make excellent auxiliaries after being subjected to years of corrective therapy.

Why destroy your enemies children when you can turn them against them?

Nothing quite so sweet as seeing the snake killed by the fangs of his offspring.

Those who need to come back will definitely find a way.

Nuclear winter is the obscuring of the sky with amounts of ash to catastrophic environmental effect- it doesn't have to be nukes, but that's the most likely reason we'd have one. Potentially firebombing on a large enough scale (in one place) could cause it too.

So Samson option would result in nuclear winter as I thought then, correct?

I thought they didnt like those stars. Fucking wishywashy jews.

Israel's nukes have already been neutralized. It's pretty fucking funny. All 150 or so of them.

Either post sources or shut up.

Better go check on them a few hundred more times just to be sure, chaim.

Your kind's ocd is fucking hilarious btw. It gets old though, like all the talentless shit you faggots produce. I'm going to enjoy a nice bottle of scotch when the very last one of you dies from malnutrition :^)

OY VEY

They're using their media presence to create paranoia.
again

I'm coming here through the .onion address anyway. I probably wouldn't even notice.

Pick one.

This is fine

Possible. It is global. And they can't escape the growing memes.

Libshits hate them for Palestine, the right neocons are unelectable and constantly fucking the US, and the general right wanna make America great but keep getting goldberg articles attacking God emperor, they keep wanting to alt-right us and are making non-nazis categorized with nazis trying to describe us.

People keep speaking out about jewish bullshit and one of two things are going to happen: jews going to stop jewin'. (Unlikely)

Or a globally a generation is going to arise that puts them in an oven or make it open season.

Even the cucks at leftypol are going to realize that the 1% are mostly juden like they ended up learning in the last "debate" where they got rekt by Holla Forums. All it will take is one lightbulb to go on in the group of dimwits and realize looting and killing kikes ends up achieving their goals.

Pfffft… Amateur!

Yep. Jew is going all out. Either he will create his global JWO, or he will be killed off the world over. I'm hoping for the latter one.

The window for the jew to create their JWO has already closed though. They missed their opportunity early on. No matter what moves they make now, it only reveals their hand more.

Nationalism is on the rise, and is continuing to grow.

Dude, nuclear war is literally the worst thing that could possibly happen to us, outside of a moon-sized asteroid striking us. Nukes poison everything, the air, soil, water, and the effects last generations. And you can bet your ass that the nukes of today, which are something like 2,000 times stronger than Little Boy/Fatman, would make huge swaths of the earth less inhabitable than fucking Venus.

If you want a clue as to how terrifying nuclear war really is, watch the film Threads.

I think you may be right, user, but I've still not got a deep conviction of light at the end of the tunnel as jew's Frankenstein world is still so disgustingly widespread, though I'm beginning to see the end some. Trump really has torn down this matrix of PC. I can now get away with so much with normalfags that would not have been possible even a year ago! You're right. It will probably keep snowballing in this direction.

They created way too many monsters, and all of them have been turning against them.

Their last resort, is basically to go to war against the world, nuke every country, and try to be the last people standing, only to realize if they succeeded after that, then they'd have to be the ones to work for the shit they want.

Afraid, or fucking ashamed?

This some secret space program shit, user? Gonna need a source for this one.

Holy shit, three separate IDs. Are we being raided, or is this kike just switching proxies?

Gave the image some bait

The kikes are still whining nonstop in their yiddy giddy media about this place but now it's the whole internet and planet. Are Jews really that ignorant to why they are hated? Is this all just a ruse where Jews pretend to play the clueless minstrel?

Kikes confirmed for getting their claws into China.

Ausfag here, unfortunately we have our fair share of christcucks who worship their (((Chosen)))

Juden aren't White though.
See you fuckers think your so smart but you either reveal yourself by actions, sly come hithers, or looks alone.
How did I spot you? You guys always under-emphasize "White" as in white.

Here you out yourself again.
You emphasize your own people with a capital J but lowercase white. Same with Asians.
Words as insults don't work on true Caucasians neither do your sly wheezing.

Didn't expect the kikebart comment section to be so redpilled. The yids are shitting themselves

Or you could move to Asia, whether that's worse or not is debatable. The Chinese may actually be worse than the Jews.

this.

if we always blame the jews, nobody knows who to put in jail. the individual bad guys who run the governments and corporations are the real badguys. they might or might not be jewish or "fake jews that worship the false idol satan" but regardless of what they are, they gotta be stopped.

the news ignores them

youtube.com/watch?v=5uEK7zaMEBg
youtube.com/watch?v=YzU_0cMS7IM
youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks
youtube.com/watch?v=P_ZiVRedU-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Gaq62VCcnew

Daily reminder that the "good anti-Zionist jews" are Talmudists, who only oppose Israel and its actions because their supposed Messiah hasn't come yet. If that were to happen, they'd be fine with slaughtering the goyim.

yea they didn't do the 3 oaths yet.

israel here on earth is basically God's way of showing them they messed up.

what those zionist (political group) idiots don't realize is that there are no real jews left alive today (technically) because that story where the jews wandered in the desert for 40 years to get to israel wasn't to get to a physical location here on earth. if you look at the geology of the area they should have arrived way sooner, but the dark but strangely beautiful truth is that God was leading them all to israel "is real" "real reality" "heaven" because God is eternal and the eternal is one.

God is literally israel, is literally heaven.

we live in fake reality. look up the double split experiment. we are in the matrix.

and by God leading them all to israel I mean that God killed them off one by one for 40 years in the desert.

I know this because I was jewish. was. I've transcended that and only believe in God now. no religion to hold me back.

Three Oaths
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Three Oaths is the popular name for a Midrash found in the Talmud,[1] which relates that God adjured three oaths upon the world. Two of the oaths pertain to the Jewish people, and one of the oaths pertains to the other nations of the world.

The Jews for their part were sworn not to migrate from Exile to the Land of Israel en masse and not to rebel against the other nations, and the other nations in their turn were sworn not to subjugate the Jews excessively.

Amongst Orthodox Jews today there are primarily two different ways of viewing this Midrash. Of the Haredim, those who are strongly anti-Zionist often view this Midrash as not being fulfilled, whereas Religious Zionists view it as being fulfilled and maintained, and now obsolete. Both buttress their positions by citing historic rabbinic sources in favor of their view.

did you not see paris before?

that place turned into africa.

it wasn't always like that.

How can we kill jewish seed without feed Moloch?

I'm fairly sure that nukes are fake.

anyone have that video where the whole house gets blown away but the camera doesn't even shake?

all nukes are actually just large firebombs with dirty material.

Source: user's shitter

reminder:

The jews themselves started wearing the yellow star because they were protesting Hitler's statement that "you are a German first, and whatever else second".

These goddamned kikes!

All the races,peoples and nations would be better without them.

Now THIS is shitposting!

Why kill the children? we can just…lobotomize them. although i must admit that i find the practice of lobotomy a bit morally reprehensible

SPOILER THAT SHIT

bro nukes aren't real, they're literally jewish terror propaganda to keep the goyim in line. Samson doesn't exist, the kikes are helpless.

wait, so

this is number 110…

THE WORLS confirmed for 111th, KEK demands trips!

This will either work out beyond our wildest expectations or be a tremendous failure. I'm leaning towards the former. Even when deprogrammed the kvetching will be off the scales.That's just their nature.

You'll hang next to them.

The kikes were mad they were getting kicked out. Their solution? Not shape up but wreck the place. Fucking psychopathic temper tantrum.

Because that's the next ship they want to sink, and they wish to blend in more by stealing their genes just like with Europeans.

Trans Nazis ebonics = archive.is

I guess the Jew that runs pol does not want anyone to read the comments. Which are delightfully "anti-semetic".

Here's a NORMAL LINK

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2016/09/08/israeli-un-envoy-jew-hatred-at-all-time-high-anti-semitism-2-0-uses-internet-as-tool-for-hate/

By the way, the song in the webm is Pendulum - Set Me on Fire

Real photographic evidence of the horrid inhuman atrocities that took place at the Nazi Death Camps
… NOW try to say it didn't happen !

man the comments on this breitbart article are chock full o red pills

This only works in parliamentary politics, where the controlled opposition party also gets to sit at the table in the government. In the US, the only way this works is if you do it the way (((they))) did it; by co-opting the second party in the two-party system we have firmly entrenched. That's clearly not going to happen with the Democrats, unless we manage to gain such significant strides in re-mainstreaming laissez-faire capitalism that they're forced to become the party of grievances and identity politics with no economic aims, just like how the GOPe was reduced to the party of god and guns while rubber-stamping leftist dogshit for votes.

In short, it's not happening this way in the US. Hope Europe has luck with it.

Don't mind me, just dumping my soap and lampshades

pastebin.com/35E6BdQ4
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
youtu.be/oUGKmCdAaN4
youtu.be/zGwn5R1PC9Q
youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
youtu.be/Os0eldMv-wE
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
youtu.be/QxAvpvz_4wQ
youtu.be/MLloM6ufVgk
youtu.be/MejbBsSAP8I
youtu.be/rhGMCYWqKI
youtu.be/uE2hsaHAEX0
youtu.be/iIYswWXhkcA
youtu.be/j-1ts3VTeeI
“You shall return minus 6 million"
youtu.be/LjRsoLqHGr4

pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy
pastebin.com/TzZC78cp

get yer lampshades here!
JIN YOOOOOOOOOUUU WHHHHHHHHHINE
LAMPSHADES
from THE LOLOCAUST

The chinese and jews get along for no other reason than the love of money.

mutual benefits always win

OY VEY! DAT'S MY GRANDFATHER!

HE WAS ONLY NINE YOU BASTIDS!

A type of…cleansing.

The only problem is gavin doesn't like not being the center of attention. When milo is around he feels so ignored he has to make out with him to get the attention back on him.

Only if we become atheist and kill the christcucks.

Seriously, fuck christfags, atheism is the truth, and anyone who subscribes to christian traditionalism is a bluepilled cuck.

Alpha males do not NEED to get married and have kids. Stop being so fucking prudish christcucks.

i giggled.

THE HATE WALL JUST GOT 10 HOLOCAUSTS HIGHER

Arnold Schwarzenegger got tanned as fuck. And that prosthetic nose is just silly.

I was never taught this fucking either!

Im sorry but in the recent weeks ive been trying to understand the Holocaust as it was taught to me by (((them))). So this jew was the first to say Final Solution not Hitler. DID HITLER EVEN SAY FINAL SOLUTION?

Fuck everything is different. I was always creeped out by jewish people but now i understand.

I wonder if any "British" Indians are reading this and wondering?

Pic related; it's not India.