Hi guise!!! What ate you reading?

Hi guise!!! What ate you reading?

Bump. Lurking.

I'm reading shitposts and ramblings of random anons. What should I be reading instead?

Currently reading the local news paper. It was free. No news of note to report…

you should read something good like game of thrones.

Do it fah-gott! Need faps!

Do what?

I thought I told you to go and wash the car.

You know goddamn well what

can you take another pic at least?

The fact that you recognize leads me to believe you've viewed some bad pics in the past. Also, there's a reason you clicked on this thread out of all available to you. Look in the mirror before passing judgement.

People like you who act internet tough would cower in fear in a real confrontation.

You are probably a 12yo/10

get rekt faggot

Lives with mommy

Can we get back to the girl…*cough* I mean literature discussion?

i haven't seen a timestamp and there are 3 pics, 3 different locations, 3 different sets of clothes. so it's obviously fake.

to post that pic and behold the chaos.

ouch

Agreed. Fake as fuck.

immediately false. a female would know her place.

So, just to be clear, your goal is to prevent people from fapping? You actually take time out of your life to be an internet cockblock? Just,why? Did you get passed over for hall monitor? I honestly don't get your motivation. Please explain…

virgin and underage b& detected

Assholes like this are why we can't have nice things

insulting interpretation, but expected from the mentally ill. i enjoy purging this earth of degeneracy, and society praises me. the fact you're a pedo is pathetic enough, but you cry, also. but i'm flattered you want to know about me, even if the interest comes from scum. the strong control their urges.

So you admit you have urges?

where did this come from? some false accusations. feminist tactics. disgusting. im a hebe; aka: a patrician. a patrician is expected to be sophisticated; pedophiles, however, are known pigs.

Yet you have done nothing but sit at your keyboard and post meaningless drivel on a website that no one gives a shit about except for you lonely sjws with no friends all while gaining a few extra layers of fat from guzzling diet coke and eating junk food . pretty pathetic tbh

armchair warrior/10

Says the feminist.

Nice try rulecuck.

what's worse: 1) being accused of being an sjw from scum or
2) being an actual pedophile
i think ill take 1. regardless, you both dedicate your precious time to me, o offended degenerates, and i use your tears as lube.

From where did it come? It literally came from your own words, you hypocritical douche: " i'm flattered you want to know about me, even if the interest comes from scum. the strong control their urges."

kek

Why would you need lube while being in a thread like this? the lady doth protest too much

pedo in denial/10

yes, i'm saying the weak fall to their degenerate desires (you). how is that admitting i have urges? it's not. you're retarded.

you pedophiles like to misconstrued shit, dont you? even if i choose one, which i did, it's still me being "accused" of being something, not that i am. i always said pedophiles have a learning disorder, but it was never this blatant.

simple: to make the process of be masturbating to your sorrow all the more effective.

Tell yourself what you want, but ask yourself this: Why did you think/know that op's pic of a studious girl reading a book was a peso post? Do you know something we don't?

i see through your deceit. pedophiles lack the intelligence to make a secretive thread.

I quit. You're a hypocrite, and arguing with your type is fruitless. Good night, and good luck with your life. All the best, -user

kek
pedo in denial leaves in a butthurt rage

8ch +1
sjws -999999999999999999999999999999

checkmate, pedo scum.

postin pesos, gettin banned. BRB

i was gonna make a joke but i generally try to avoid addressing errors in text.