Back to censoring all pedo discussion?

RIP in pieces 8chin

more like welcome back 8chkn
go back to lolifaggots

They think we're being unironic when we mimic sjws.

Sinner. Liar. Coward.

Shoot straight and speak the truth.

pedos are the BIGGEST sjw's, and theyre annoying as fuck. cant go anywhere without dragging their fetish along to shit up every thread with

gay

Not to mention, you faggots have made it obvious outsiders are actively trying to shitpost the board to death.

Anons are afraid of becoming pedo if exposed to sound unironic discussion. That is the only explanation that makes sense at this point other than straight social manipulation of the masses by the powers that be.

Mild forms of sexual activity with children should be legalized. No one's asshole ever got torn apart from sucking dick.

When was this ever a thing?

This is Holla Forums, we don't care about your 'freedom fight' sjwery

u ever suckd dick with ur butt?

If you want to fuck a little kid can't you just do it already and shut up about it? I want to discuss Richard Stallman's beard.

When reddit found this place as well.

Apparently you do care because you fight it every chance you get.

good to know you speak for all of Holla Forums.

>>>/cuckchan/

When mod complaints and pedo discussion became popular.

>>>/tumblr/

This is Holla Forums, we love tumblr and invite you to check your privilege shitlord.

you have to go back

But this is Holla Forums we're all from reddit here.

WRONG

too bad you don't speak for everyone and I do faggot I know best and clearly you're an outsider who doesn't belong because you don't fit into my narrative so get lost.

FTFY

this tbh

Fuck this place

pg is a qt

not even close. foot fetishists are the most annoying. i think because they believe that a person showing feet is not generally considered sexual to most. so they constantly ask even when asking for tits would be flatly rejected. and when someone says no to showing feet they go nuts and keep pestering for it non stop.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

This the new midget thread?

shit why'd i click a thread about pedophilia w/o my vpn

That wasn't DOST global mod, that was straight up CP. lol

Keep em coming boys.

globals are doing work sadly

great now you're gonna get us v8d

I've already reported everyone in this thread.

DOST wew

shit

fuck off with your fake stonewall propaganda you shill

Mods fucked up, nuking nice, active threads. Shitstorm incoming.

gvol angered the user he's dropping bombs in all threads rn

what a loser, does he think that proves his point? whiny pedo bitch

It was botmod, which means it was automated. A lot of people just reported the thread.

so we can just post CP and no one gets banned? Sad, how sad. I am going to post pictures of random things in protest!

but he's still going ham
i checked the logs and he's still active

You don't nuke a thread just bc someone posted something illegal. You remove the banned content and fucking move on. Why is it always the biggest retards that become vols?

muh freedumb

A VERY SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM YOUR MODS:

I like you, s3xy boi

FREEDOM

so much salt ITT
bye bye goons

I think I went to preschool with her?

the SJW's what? What do these SJWs possess? Why do you use apostrophes in inappropriate places?