Why do normalfags like partying so much?

It looks retarded, it's entirely pointless, how does anyone find partying fun?

You're one.

What.

dumb tech illiterate normie.

You must be a riot to hang out with wew.

fucking get out normie.

the vast majority don't honestly, parties are basically just survival of the fittest on steroids, the top % have all the fun and get the pussy while everyone the mid tier just drinks/smokes/ themselves into a stupor, passes out and wakes up feeling like shit and wondering why they go to parties,then next time they are invited peer pressure makes them forget all that
the lowest wrung is the betas that have been invited there by accident/with more mid tier friends or on purpose as punching bags for the alphas, they don't usually make a return to parties

I don't know, I never go to parties, it's a waste of time.

People go to parties to get laid. No one cares about "dancing", "having a good time" or shit like that. That's blue pill talk.

because the world only cares about being mean to introverted boys

Go back to /lefty/ you dumb person.

Degenerate nigger.

you've been exposed, now go back to your party, chad.

found the incel

found the hedonist

Double nigger.

Whats wrong with a rooftop party at sunset?

I pick images by thumbnail and clean up my collections on my phone regularly, why would I bother renaming?

Sounds like someone had a bad party experience. Tell us about it, OP.

Never been to a party, don't take drugs, not interested in stacy whores and normalfags make for boring, shitty friends.

There are a lots of kinds of girls who go to parties. Believe it or not, most of them aren't there just to hook up with Chad. And normalfags are unavoidable. You can find some that are genuinely friendly and interesting people, but such a thing takes practice, like going to parties and meeting people.

And I know drugs and alcohol aren't for everyone, but especially if you are introvert masterrace, they definitely help with feeling much more comfortable around crowds and talking to strangers.

Because getting drunk alone sucks in comparison.

This. Alcohol helps confidence and girls like that shit. You might fail a few times but that how you get EXP to increase your stats. Also, if your a scrawny white dude getting tattoos pretty much doubles your sex appeal.

and why do you think that? because they are girls, girls get to go to the party simply for being one. just like nightclubs. anyways they are there because they're trying desperately to become normalfag whores.

this this this this
why go through the effort to get into a stupid fucking party when you can just stay at home and get drunk in the confines of your own space where you are safe and secure from people that would take advantage of you if you were drunk.

It's literally the opposite. Getting laid is a separate matter from having fun with your bros tbh, and no I don't party with slags only with the bros. I've never had sex while drunk tbh, it's better while sober. Fuck all this chasing sluts on the dancefloor fresh-out-of-high-school tier shoite.

fuck outta here normalfag

I've never been to a house party or nightclub or anything like that. Just college parties where people bring some liquor and big speakers into campsites or some other wide-open area and invite everyone. There's no bouncer who only lets in Stacy and her friends or anything like that. People just kind of show up if they feel like it. And because of that there are plenty of chill girls I can talk to and enjoy the company of.

Alcohol tends to open girls up more, increasing the chances of them having sex with you. Of course, the law doesn't like that and says that it's illegal now, but that's probably the reason people go to parties.

Well, when most of your friends are employed, and not spending all their time masturbating to cartoons, it's how you get together. And there's alcohol and food.

(melted)
what an unefficient way to meet up

If you want to meet up with your friends you could always do it in a less cancerous way something that resembles a civilized night perhaps with less drunken fucking whores.
words do not describe my hatred for parties

Yes, and they're all the kind that I'm not interested in.

'most' is a grand overstatement, even then, why are they there?

Friendly? Sure. Interesting? No.

This is unhealthy thinking, using drugs as a social Trump card because you can't into social interaction will make you dependent on drugs for social interaction, I do it the hard way for a reason. You said it yourself, introverts are the master race.

yeah, whatever you say you dumb fucking chad.

Parties are for the most part terrible, but if you can blend in, you can drink up all their liquor once they get drunk enough to stop caring
oh, and parties are great if you are looking for drugs, i've met every weed and pill dealer ive ever used at some dumb niggers party

this, i hate parties and people fuck sluts im sticking to 2D

yeah, okay degenerate, take it back to halfchan.

Hey retards, just admit you have Asperger's Syndrome / Autism and it's difficult for you to enjoy socializing. It's okay to do that and there's nothing wrong with being a bit special. I understand most of you are still harboring grudges from High School (sorry that people just didn't "get" your edgy offbeat internet humor back in the day) and that does not mean partying is somehow a "degenerate" thing (or whatever excuse you want to use) to do.

Like this guy here, what the fuck? "Unefficient way to meet up"? Are you fucking retarded? Get your autistic ass out of here ya dumb fuck cunt.

You frequent Holla Forums. You're already beneath the people you consider degenerates.

pls leave

get out normie

because they are driven to be social and told to be social, so they don't know what to do. certain things are unhip, i.e., sitting around talking about stamp collecting. so they just have a "party" which is just freeform gathering quite often with alcohol to loosen people up from the actualy drudgery and lameness of the party (they ultimately are lame and boring and the same shit as every other party usually). so party is just code word for retards that think non-stop socializing is the ultimate meaning to life to gather in a common place.

As stated by the counter-culture Adventure Time watching adult.

haha fuck you people have zero self awareness

everything he said is true though

OP is a bitter virgin. Have you ever seen any documentary about animals? Ever notice how all the animals meet up around the watering holes? And not just one species, plenty. Well that's what parties are. Watering holes. People go to drink and socialize, because it's in our instincts.

You are just a defective beta faggot with shit genes and zero human instinct other than that of masturbating to anime. You make white people look bad. Faggot.

Normalfags get out

hey idiot, they go to watering holes because its the only source of fucking water in the sierra. they dont go there because they want to, they do it for survival.

no you're a fucking idiot, parties are for degenerates, sluts, chads and all sorts of degenerates end up there. nobody likes them and their loud music.

So people who fuck and stay in the gene pool?

Good riddance to your faggot ass. At least you'll die a pure virgin.

They wont even provide for a family, they'll give up and go fuck more chicks for their entire lives, it's all they fucking care about.

keep trying

most people chad as a means towards their goal, normals despise chronic chads just as much

Fuckhead, you still live your parents and play video games all day. You're on Holla Forums. You're not respectable. You're a minimum wage goobertron. You the only girl you're able to get (if you get one) is someone whose been used up by a Chad and spat back out. Your wife is going to be a beat-up old single mother whose cunt looks like it's been lovingly rammed with a freight train.

Have fun taking your Wife's Son to Chuck E. Cheese faggot.

It's because they haven't watched lain

Fucking beta logic. Can't join 'em? Hate 'em

yeah, why would we want to be in the gene pool when robot waifu's will be created. If they ever modify her to have a synthetic uterus, id consider breeding.
that way i can have an android baby and genetically change it to be an Aryan.
it will grow to be immune to everything and have super strength, that way it can secure the white race.

whatever you say t. normalfag

ok, I mean you're on Holla Forums too but sure. Anyway most of the reason I dont like parties is because of alcohol, I despise the stuff. But hey, a quick rush for a bit of fun right? I mean, the liver damage isn't anything too serious right? Addiction isn't so bad.

Clear irony but any way it sounds like an awful idea, no point in making a child with an android really.

You're being too nice to him man

How do you know tho?

You sound like an underage faggot struggling with losing his innocence. Putting alcohol on a pedestal. It's just fucking alcohol dude. People had to drink it in medieval times because it was cleaner than water. You sound like the kind of faggot that wouldn't even drink mead in skyrim.

normies get out

That was his best case scenario too and to think he won't even get *that* far.

pick one, cuck

Mead in skyrim gave you debuffs though!
I've seen alcohol addiction first which is why I despise it. It's driven that person to depression and almost taking their life.

kill
yourself

I'd consider myself blessed.

yeah, ignorance is bliss i guess

This is the face of the alt right

who said i can't get laid?
who said i'm alt right?
who said i'm not mexican?
you're a shill or must have mistaken me

this is android baby, i agree with this, alcohol is fun and all but its expensive, ill stick with my chocy milk and coffee

I would tbh

gee, I wonder why

Jerking off is worse when drunk too. Being tipsy is another issue though, that I can understand.

Where did you come from? Facebook?

Face it, you're outnumbered by normies IRL and on the Internet. You are a faggot no matter where you go. You have no home.

Is this what 4chan was like?

shut up betafag

This.
The entire point of a party is to manipulate people, in high school to get women and socialize, while everyone wonders why they're there and in the adult world to get information, to discuss matters, or even ambush someone.

There is no other reason to have such a large public event with nothing to offer but food, and paper with darts. If you ever go to a party use the time to talk and pick up women, don't drink smoke or do any of that shit, just use it as a gate to people.