newswest9.com/story/33048409/alpine-isd-schools-on-lockdown-thursday-morning
archive.is/NG0zO
texasobserver.org/border-lawman-says-texas-politicians-pipe/
archive.is/o2OeX
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Inb4 le false fag meme.

Local news site covering it
newswest9.com/story/33048409/alpine-isd-schools-on-lockdown-thursday-morning

no archive because it's worthless now, but could be good for updates because the stream is shit

Husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend doing the other one in probably. Fuck I was hoping for some crazy cartel or mudslime shit.

Probably gang violence, if so it will be swept under the rug.

it's a false flag

That's comforting.

FFS Sam.
YOU'RE ON TV NOW, YOU CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS!!!

YOU STUPID NIGGER YOU ARCHIVE IN ORDER TO PRESERVE INFORMATION THAT THEY WILL 100% GUARANTEED CHANGE LATER ON

He can't keep getting away with this!

60% WHITE
%

W
H
I
T
E

You're right, I was being retarded. Done, even though this looks like smalltime shit and not a happening.
archive.is/NG0zO

That doesn't really help. When you use archive.is, it uses the most recent archive update. Have you never went to archive and gotten the message "This page was archived X hours ago. Would you like to update it?"

Even archiving, you're still only seeing the most recent archive. Also, turn off capslock, faggot. It doesn't make you cool.

Just one person? I'm betting that it's just gang-related violence. Negro or spic. Since it's Texas, probably spic.

If I'm not mistaken, it keeps different versions of webpages.

It does, but the first one you see is always the newest.

my computers being a shit

so far ive found that as of 2010 brewster county was 80%+ white. has there been a huge uptick in illegals swarming that county?

FALSE FLAG

First week of school…

WEW LADS

THE BRIZE OF FREEDUM :DDDDD

the sheriff of brewster county is an absolute cuck

I smell something shitty

Link to quote so we can save it and shove it in his cucky face when this turns out to be a spic?

reported

:^)

THINK

t. European :^)

texasobserver.org/border-lawman-says-texas-politicians-pipe/

reborted ;D

my computers shitting the bed someone please archive for me

collateral damages of freedom, it happens

archive.is/o2OeX

Only one shot? Doesn't sound like a Sam Hyde rampage to me. Probably just beaner gang violence.

thanks bud

ebin

60 is still more than 59 you cuck

Clock Boy 2: Attack of the Son of Clock Boy

seeing "Texas" in the headline didn't tip you off already?

Maple Syrup Rambo?

Canadians have semi-autos just like Americans. They just have fewer niggers.

Whoever trying to d&c here is retarded, and the ones "taking the bait" are trolls as well no doubt.

I think most people in the world look up to American values and USA at least on what it has been. That's why so many of us from outside support Trump for example - make it great again, and stay isolationist more.

It's also funny to laugh at your stereotypes since there are so many in your vast country. It's brotherly laughs, not out of disrespect everytime.

well played euronigger, you triggered all our newfags

Don't even write shit like this. Just hide and report the d&c faggotry. The only ones responding are trolls, autists, and newfags.

t. Euro

>>>/int/

wut?

t. britbong

I know its a remote possibility but is there any chance the shooter(s) is muslim?

NOT HAPPENING

Seems like it's just some dumb suicide pact thing between some idiots.

Not a happening, probably nothing come of it.

2ND FUCKING TIME. what is going on

lmao

Niggers

don't expect feminists to bring this up ever despite it being a perfect example of something they could bitch about.

Female spic gang violence?

Black or spic, guaranteed.

Probably a "white Hispanic", like Zimmerman.

lel, how the fuck does this keep happening?

Seriously it would be hilarious if it was a female muslim who tried to be daddy's little jihadi princess but kiked out last minute.

Only thing more hilarious would be if it was a Tranny or Raging Bulldyke who actually tried to go DIE CIS SCUM and blew her own brains out before doing it. Proving that they can't do anything right and BTFOing the entire bitchfit community, well at least for a day or two.

Definitely black people.

Modern guns don't simply "discharge". They don't shoot unless you pull the trigger. Most cops use glocks, which are quite safe. Say what you want about the guns, they don't fire all by themselves. All modern police use safe guns, whether they are glocks or one of the alternatives.

The gun fired because the person holding it pulled the trigger. That happened because the person holding it was an idiot. There is no other way about it.

checked, what are black people? oh do you mean niggers? you dont belong here faggot.

OFFICER SAFETY WINS AGAIN

GLOCKS NOT COPS

pew pew pew