Storytime: Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows #2

Featuring the return of the Amazing Spider-Dad and his Spider-Family.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/dan-slott-details-clone-conspiracy-3-major-spider-man-return/
archive.is/JYGe5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And that's it for this month, Holla Forumsmrades. What do you think?

For some reason, I just don't care about these characters. Maybe I'm fatigued on spider-powers. MJ having super powers seems stupid… I don't know, I love the Superman comics now that they have a family thing going, but this just isn't as good for whatever reason.

on a side note, Marvel desperately needs to get some training going for inking. Their lines look like a mess.

Was this meant to be a reference to pic related?

I don't mind as much but I can see why. The superman comics I think have the family dynamic more pinned down and well defined. But I still like this story. It's just such good fun in a Spiderman comic I haven't seen in a while.

Also, when Spiderman homecoming comes out will they main spiderman comic change in anyway? I notice they tend to change the comics so it matches the movies.

Still liking MJ as spider mom.

Unlikely, even if editorial does its damnedest to preempt the movies . The most that happened when Amazing 2 hit was Peter coming back after Doc Ock took over his body with the added benefit of now having his own fucking company.

Plus, at the moment, Slott's pulling his usual bullshit with Clone Conspiracy so when Homecoming comes out the comics might be busy dealing with the fallout. Ben Reiley's alive I think?

Ben Reilly is Jackal.

Ben Reilly has been Jackal since Spider Island.

Marvel at the spectacular writing skills of the Amazing Dan Slott, everyone!

Dyke trash

You something always werided me out about MJ's shoes as Spider mom. They look like wrestling boots or track shoes or something. I felt like I've seen them before.

thanks marvel, if nobody mentioned niggers for a full three pages i might have joined the klan. thanks for keeping diversity a priority

Honestly, its decent compared to the other stuff they do nowadays.

Apparently there's a kid Norman Osborn in this story. Curious what they will do with him. I think he's Norman's son since he's Norman Osborn II but where is Harry?

That cannot be true. That cannot fucking be true. Please. PLEASE.

It's true. One of the newest plot developments in the comics right now.

How the bloody fuck can Dan Slott still have a job? How has he not AT LEAST been kicked off of Marvel's biggest character? Can't they see the fucking sales numbers tanking? Jesus christ.

Marvel is incompetent and run by morons that are too stubborn to admit they're doing anything wrong. It's rampant in their ranks. There's nothing we can do but wait for them to fall apart.

We waited for years for that. But with old dwindling fans keep buying the comic and money injection from Disney it's unlikely.

My problem with Marvel and DC is that they are run like a high school cliche. There's a comic artist user posted about shitty treatment he received when he's working in comic book industry.

I don't understand.

Only Dan Slott understands Dan Slott.

Come to think of it, didn't writers get rid of Spider-Man's marriage originally because they had similar problems with it? The dynamic wasn't properly nailed down, they didn't know what to do with it, so they were originally going to ship Peter off with MJ to finally have his happy ending back in the 90s, but then Marvel corporate dickery happened…

Marvel's writers just don't know how to write books about family, do they? They even got rid of the Fantastic Four.

cbr.com/dan-slott-details-clone-conspiracy-3-major-spider-man-return/
archive.is/JYGe5

I don't think they've really thought it through at all, but it's true.

So how is the entire run so far?

I'm enjoying Spider-Mom, but could they come up with something less pretentious and trendy for her to be concerned about?

What the fuck would she even write about? Fashion trends?

I mean she's a former supermodel so her having a fashion blog doesn't seem too out of place.

I think this shows that…It's flat out too late for marvel.

Like they finally capitulate and give people what they want but the talent pool has bled dry years ago.

It feels off…It feels kinda shitty and trendy, and outdated.

I think its because….I would be fine with Spidermom…But like its once again another Spider OC slapped into the world.

I wanted Mary Jane back so Peter parker could finish his fucking character arc. Not because I wanted a New Spiderperson to talk about blogs, and another shitty looking suit.

I just wanted them together and to have Mayday Parker canon once and for all.

Exactly. Want a New Female YOUNG Spiderperson? Mayday parker was fucking PERFECT.

Mayday was shit, tbh. Spider-daughter is dumb.

Is this a fucking joke?

Fuck you, M2 comics were comfy.

And Ben Reilly is trying to tempt Peter by telling he can bring Uncle Ben to life as a clone and has the corpse of Uncle Ben to do so but if Peter join Ben then the Carrion Virus will eventually run wild on through the whole world

Hi Marvel