Butts & sluts

butts & sluts

What I would give to stuff my tongue in this little crapper.

/r/ing to lock this thread.

pls remove this

really makes you think

woooow shes perfect

Really weird that this is even allowed to be posted. Guess the mods are pedos too

WHAT?!!!? Pedo?!??? How??!? OMG that IS DISGUSTING!!! Fucking pedos kill yourselfs that poor baby, like OMG. look at her pain. worse than hitler.

I mean not really. Hitler killed millions because of their religion and disabilities. Pedos are still bad but not that bad

TOO OLD

time to go back to halfchan then, faggot.

Come on now.

yup, personally too

Don't tell me you are those idiots that believe the holocaust isn't real?

Ah, the Teutonic spirit.

*inhales deeply*

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Well at least the mods removed the pedo pictures. Thanks mods

Only if you've refreshed your screen ;)

Reported

Correct.

Ponyfags BTFO

yum

they're too cute

POZZZZZZZZZ LOADSSSSSSSS

tasty

That's enough dick for one day.

WRONG. NO ONE CAN GET ENOUGH DICK

I've got a dick. That is far more than enough dick for me for one lifetime.

i wish i were able to change your mind. ;3

I am sad for women and gay men.. Dicks are such a bummer. I cannot fathom a person seeing a floppy, awkward dick and be attracted to it. I feel sorry for anyone who is because they are such a fucking bummer.

You know how I know you are a faggot.

finding an asian ass like that is hard boi ,. having a bouncy ass like that after bending over in doggy super rare to find … most bitches after getting in doggy their ass is all firm with little movement or jiggle going on .. i would have to guess this is a jap in the vid seems they are the only asians that have a thicker lower body bigger butt gene going on