Disney hack: Ransom demanded for stolen film

DO IT FAGGOT

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-39933406

FUCKING DO IT YOU FUCKING QUEERS

lol im gonna pirate pirates xD

Where can I watch Alien Covenant for free?

internet

Where can I watch Alien Covenant for free?

I can't find a cam version :'(

CYBER HEISTING

bump

This is so obviously marketing for the stupid movie.

so what? Movies already get leaked all the time. I guess this is unusual because it got out more than a week before release, but it's not as if the normies want to watch shit on a laptop (if normies even still own computers. I bet most normies live in East Africa or South Asia and only own a phone as their sole connection to the internet). They're still going to go to the theater anyway.

They better just release it at this point. Everyday they don't do anything means it is closer to the movie getting released in theaters.

Fuck that kike. Hope they release it.

Also closer to the point where they get v&.

Not the bluray copy m80 it would wreck the films gross domestically at least

I hope Disney pays the ransom only for the hackers to release the movie anyway. Or better yet, steal the new SW film and ransom it for more but then release it anyway.

Leaked films are usually horribly low quality and are never released this early before release.

-t. Schlomo

see

and if you cant afford 30-50 bucks to go to the movies every year to see whatever you might be interested in you are a poorfag

it's unusual because it's in the news and because it's for a movie literally no one cares about. this reeks of viral marketing.

shill us your shitty pirate movie more Johnny boy

I'll literally pay whoever the fuck I want for whatever the fuck I want. I only seen few films though I pirate out the ass and then buy something if I love it so few stuff.

-t. kike.

What the hell are you idiots on about? My response was to him pretending as if this film was any ordinary leak when in fact it isn't and could royally screw Disney, which in fact makes me happy, damn you.

t. Karl Marx