Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2256
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2255
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2403262/Pedophilia-campaigner-Masha-Allen-20-files-20m-lawsuit-10-years-rescued-stepfather-shared-hundreds-images-horrific-sex-abuse-internet.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I liked based ken tbh

who is that dude?

stfu

ebin

(Heil)
50 YEARS. PEDOS BTFO
50 YEARS. PEDOS BTFO
50 YEARS. PEDOS BTFO
50 YEARS. PEDOS BTFO
50 YEARS. PEDOS BTFO

How does that have 3 million views? YouTube should take it down.

stop posting documentation of child abuse please

because its educational tbh

You can get raped through the Internet apparently.

this tbh

This is so laughably ridiculous I still have trouble with the mental gymnastics required to understand it. Does photocopying excel sheets of fraud or embezzlement re-fraud or re-embezzle the victim??? Do they lose their property or funds for every photocopy????

all my kek

Too bad it doesn't fit the legal definition of CP. You're just a moral fag.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2256

KYS Pedosympathizers

When someone is busted with images, they notify the victims that have been identified. Knowing that their images are still circulating can cause harm.

Oh I see. So, if they were never notified at all they would be fine? It's a crappy emotional justification that makes a mockery of law or justice.

can some spic find me a translation of those two vicky videos i want to hear it again because it makes me laugh esp the salty milk.mp3
it gets me evertyime

They can opt out, but they miss out on suing for restitution. Some popular CP stars are millionaires for restitution cases.

Those millions of dollars will never undo the harm.

As I understand it (?), at least in the USA, $5,000 is required payment for EACH victim, if the victim can be ID'd.

oh poor millionaire vicky

Interesting, so, by making each picture or image a separate charge, lawyers make even more money out of making these absurd appeals to emotion causing untold distress to the actual victims and other dumbshits that believe it?

basically ye
the law is fucked

t. child abuse deniers
t. CPfags

Stop ignoring the abuse

They can get up to like $150,000 or something. Kylie and 12chan Jessie have been campaigning to get more.

Kylie recently got upset when a Judge denied her a large payout.

You should be shot tbh.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2255

aka Masha's Law

Yeah, I guess it depends on the financial worth of the pedo involved?

You're the pedoscum that denies child abuse, remove yourself

Child abuse is a spook. Without the stigma there would be no abuse.

Masha's adopted father was a millionare so she got a lot of money from him alone. She still suing and making bank.

20 million dollar lawsuit :D

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2403262/Pedophilia-campaigner-Masha-Allen-20-files-20m-lawsuit-10-years-rescued-stepfather-shared-hundreds-images-horrific-sex-abuse-internet.html

she deserves it for what she apparently suffered

kill yourself loser

Pull another strawman why dontcha. I denied nothing. You deny reality because you're stupid. Just a sheep bleating talking points from other sheep thinking he's actually better than other people. You should still be shot but I pity the poor bullet.

Masha Allen was adopted by someone else. She accused her new adopted mother of abuse and sued her too and the adoption service for 100 million dollars.

Prove that children can be abused without resorting to mental gymnastics.

Masha was brutally abused by her mother in Russia. was adopted by an American millionare who made CP of her. After he was busted, she was adopted again by Lynn Ginn aka Faith Allen who abused her too.

I'm don't even bother arguing with you, everyone can be abused

Children can't. They are immune to it, the abuse slides right off of them. This is scientific fact - children are 100000 times less affected by trauma than adults due to the plasticity of their brains.

DESIGNATED SHITTING THREAD

Anti pretending to be a retarded pedophile.

t. child abuser