Brit/pol/ #1208: I like kicking old people when they're down edition

Thousands call for VISA-free migration between the UK, Australia, New Zealand and Canada
express.co.uk/news/world/707916/Thousands-call-VISA-FREE-migration-UK-Australia-New-Zealand-Canada
MoD Hands Islamic State 20,000-Soldier ‘Hit List’
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/06/mod-hands-islamic-state-hit-list-publishing-20000-soldier-names-online/
BBC Blows Public Cash On Anti Donald Trump Programming, Tells Mexicans ‘You’re Welcome’
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/06/bbc-blows-tax-payer-cash-anti-donald-trump-programming-tells-mexicans-youre-welcome/
UK to explore free trade deal with Australia
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37291832
MPs call for UK to halt arms sales to Saudi Arabia
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37293426
Liberal Sweden turns on migrants amid unprecedented rise in violence and sex attacks
express.co.uk/news/world/707617/Sweden-migrants-unprecedented-rise-violence-sex-attacks
'Someone could get killed' Calais refugees race from Jungle to UK before camp is destroyed
express.co.uk/news/world/707920/Calais-refugees-race-Jungle-Britain-camp-bulldozed-world-news

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/9mj8vq
bbc.com/capital/story/20160517-this-is-one-city-where-youll-never-find-a-home
oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/nationalism
oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/nation
riverford.co.uk/shop/fruit-veg/fruit?tldr=tldr/
sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.co.uk/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REPORT AND SAGE THIS THREAD

WTF op

>>>/gsg/

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Isn't that all cheesy 90s crap?

Yes, but it's (part of) muh childhood tbh.

PROPER THREAD

The actress who plays Xena, Lucy Lawless, I used to have a massive chub on for her. However, after maturing and finding out she's a massive hippy and Green peace advocate, along with global warming retard, my chub on her her diminished significantly.

DELET THIS

Lad, reported for making another thread so soon into a thread. I hope to christ you get banned, you're the reason brit/pol/ is likely to get bumplocked again. fuck off.

kys

reported and filtered

The title of this thread is being ironic. There is literally nothing wrong with this thread.

kys

How many old people around you are scared to leave the house cause pakis rape 70 year old women as well as 7 year old girls?

Same. I think she's gone real dyke with the actor who played Gabrielle as well, which for some reason I don't like. It's hot imagining them getting it on to impress/seduce me, but I always associate real lesbo relationships with other mental illness now and it puts me off women. JUST.

This tbh. Bumping the rightful thread by all the laws of Brit/pol/.

I was being ironic but I don't care if people want the other thread instead tbh.

That lesbian relationship between her and the actress who played Gabrielle was a well known rumour, even I know about it growing up. I don't know if it was true, but they certainly played up to it a lot. Same lad I was quite disgusted by it. Not sure why either.

There should only be one thread at a time, this was made before the other one. it's just cucks again being braindead.

The laws of Brit/pol/ are that that video is not to be posted under any circumstance. There's also fresh links in the other thread.

The laws of brit/pol/ and Holla Forums whichever thread is made and posted first, is the rightful and lawful thread. You're in the right thread by being here, the other thread is an imposter to be reported.

This. It's not like you'll stare at the OP for long anyway.

Look what arrived in the post

ttpw I see you

Who will you be voting for lad? Those aren't exactly great choices let's admit it.

Probably James, leaning Jones because she's quite fit eh

Why no Bill?

I have a dreadful feeling that Lisa Duffy will get the leadership as she has the support of a known MEP behind her as well as councillors. The rest just have UKIP memebers.

Bill is immoral

Why?

Because he doesn't have anywhere near the charisma, media experience or knowledge to lead a major party.

Diane James doesn't either but at least she wants to remove traitors and abolish the NEC.

Didn't stop her from being included in her clutter though

Bills low energy and immoral as one poster said.

Lad James went on the mother load of lefty bashing tests and held her own.

poal.me/9mj8vq

THE ONE THAT WINS IS THE ONE WE POST IN

Lad, it does work that way, it's the thread that is posted first is the one that wins. If you want a thread so bad, then wait your chance when this one comes to post limit then post your thread. Stop being a sore little cunt.

Lad, I posted the first thread.

I just want all the traffic in one place.

Reminder this two thread posting bullshit didn't start until brit/pol/ was on the home page 24/7

This two thread posting bullshit is what is mainly pissing off the yank and jerry mods who tolerate brit/pol/. I have no love for them but I want to give them as little excuse as possible to fuck with us. I wish lads who do this could realise this too.

Mods love brit/pol/, check >>>/polmeta/.

Is this (((their))) plan for importing ultra-bluepilled leftists in the UK?

Even my retard of a normie nightclub lover casual 'friend' knows what and where Aleppo is. Jesus christ, this man is who Lolbertarians are holding up as their man to the white house, and they take the piss out of Trump for his apparent lack of foreign knowledge? My sides.

who /geographicallyilliterate/ here?

Working class scum

Buy yourself an Atlas world map poster for a wall in your room, hang it up and look at it for a little bit everyday. That will sort out our geographic illiteracy soon enough.

Lad you're a mong. Sort it out.

My mummy and daddy are. I am based NEET class

I like my walls white, lad. What's the point now that we have google maps?

LEAVE ME ALONE, LAD.

For fucks sake lads.

Because nothing beats knowledge that you can store into your brain and retain it. Google is making people retarded, you're proof of it.

FIRST THREAD POSTED IS THE ONE WE USE JUST FOLLOW THIS SIMPLE RULE AND WE WILL NEVER HAVE PROBLEMS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kys tbh fam

I agree, lad. Haven't there been done studies on this? How it fucks over memory and learning.

Reminder libertarians are autistic liberals

Not true. First thread posted are often shill d/c threads

How many years would I serve for killing that prankster

A Leppo is a baby leopard. As a libertarian he wants all citizens to be able to own leopards, so he cares not for regulating Leppos.

REMINDER
If you post in that other D/C thread you're likely to get banned as I'm mass reporting everyone who posts there from this point as this thread has been designated the lawful brit/pol/ thread not once but twice.

What's up with this brit/pol/ spam these days? You guys have been taking three spots on the Frontpage consistently this week.
this means we're dying, doesn't it?

t. d/c shill

:^)

Reported and something else lad. You're filtered

bbc.com/capital/story/20160517-this-is-one-city-where-youll-never-find-a-home

Sweden is being considered by the Guinness Book of World Records for Stockholm's long housing queue

Haha who cares if the other guy is posting race mixing police officers

LAD NO

And look at the filenames.

Just fuck off ttpw. Stop ban evading.

Sweden at this point, can it truly be called European? It's such a disgusting warning of the future for us all. Pics related. All from Sweden, from their gaming to their Schools.

Reported

Brit/pol/ should be given control of this board tbh.

NATIONALISM
Noun
oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/nationalism

NATION
Noun
oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/nation

Can we nuke Sweden from orbit?

Counter reported.

I've always wondered if that's meant to be CIA's face on a toast body…?

It's the only way to be sure.

Counter counter reported.

Been reading pic related, based on an user's recommendation.
Talks about Enoch from the get go.
Sucks how we're living in a world where you can be factually right but "morally" wrong, tbh lads.

Counter counter counter reported.

By who's moral's are we judged, user?

How can it be morally wrong to be for your family, community and race?

I don't know, but that's how the media sees it.

its wrong because we should care about all humanity

According to who?

Lel.

The left.

according to their feelings

Except that humanity does not care about humanity.

I only care about my friends and family.
Lofty ideals about racial kinship seem like impractical LARP fantasises to me.

If my brother married a non white girl and had mixed children I'd care about her (my sister in law) and my nephews/nieces more than the average white stranger I meet.

Family comes above everything else.

Fun fact; Women who have mixed race children are closer genetically to a random white person than their own child

Filtered.

I went to buy an apple from tesco, 67p. Fucking disgraceful. All this shit on tv about healthy eating and they want 67p for a cunting apple.

fruit and veg is always cheaper from a proper greengrocer

Got a source on that?

Either way why should I care. My name and the people that have my name are more important to me then you or anyone on this shithole website every will be.
Their colour means nothing. What matters is they're family and if anyone fucks with family you protect them.

That is traditionalism.
White nationalist utopian LARPing is just a spin on the modern humanitarian cancer.
This is the basic truth of humanity and its something liberals will never ever understand.

ftfy

order them
riverford.co.uk/shop/fruit-veg/fruit?tldr=tldr/

There isn't one near me.

I could, I just fancied an apple today while I was shopping though. I may in future though thank you.

BASED CIVIC NON-RACIST TRADITIONALISM

CARING ABOUT MY FAMILY WHO LOOK NOTHING LIKE ME IS QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH

NATIONALISTS ARE THE REAL LIBERALS

ONE RACE THE HUMAN RACE

Hi Peter

American mongrol detected

What a faggot.

I think you mean
ʿAbd al-Wāḥid Yaḥyá [al-Mālikī, al-Ḥāmidī ash-Shādhilī
lad

Most of your family look nothing like you.
You could have a child with a woman and end up having some ginger freak as your first born son because of the genes you carry.
Similarly if your nieces and nephews look anything like you personally that's pretty worrying.

Also, nationalists kind of are liberals.
The two big nationalist parties in this country (SNP and Plaid Cymru) are liberal as all fuck.
The point of nationalism is it adopts any political guise to gain power and tear itself apart from the host nation.
Same in Spain with the Catalan and Basque nationalists. Same in Nothern Ireland with the Irish nationalists.
It's not surprise they're all left wing.

sociobiologicalmusings.blogspot.co.uk/2011/10/problems-with-mixed-race-marriages-and.html

hybrid vigour though

Oy vey! Those ungrateful little brats need diversity training! They must be re-educated!

lel

Regardless, I'd rather observe historical facts than the musing of a blogger posting obscure white nationalist captioned images:

All of Latin America is mixed race as well as most of non white America.
Similarly, a significant proportion of "white" Americans will either have a black ancestor or a native ancestor.
If mixed race couplings were "worse than the Holocaust" Latin America would never have come about. There would have been no civilisation South of the Thirteen Colonies because all those Europeans immigrating to the Spanish and Portuguese colonies would never have had sometimes even 10 children with the native women. There would have been no "connection" to their offspring and the offspring would have retained their native culture rather than the European culture of their fathers.
That never happened though.

Infact, some countries in South America have developed well. Chile, for example, is in essence a mixed race country. Yet I can't go a week on Holla Forums without someone gushing over Pinochet and his revolution of the Chilean economy. (A testament to liberal economics btw. Anti protectionism).

So what gives?

Not an argument.

There may even be cheaper sources near you. I live in London so have a bit of difficulty finding a local supplier

bump

It's bumplocked lad

jump ship because the mods are a bunch of faggits

What does that mean? bumplocked

The thread will no longer go up on the frontpage

It's going to drop "quickly" and be deleted

How do we get back at the mods tbh lads? I think we should make their work harder tomorrow with lots of spam.

Harrispost