(((Gary Johnstein))) doesn't know what Aleppo is

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/GissiSim/status/773854240154456065

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3SNLPfVGt4
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/07/mitt-romney-wants-gary-johnson-on-debate-stage-but-isnt-endorsing-him/
archive.is/1BRJn
reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/51r23x/gary_johnson_and_what_is_aleppo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Disqualified.

Ron Paul would just shrug and say we shouldn't fucking be there, who cares what it's called. Johnson will probably cry about then, then throw a mini-tantrum ending in a gift thrown in the trash.

He seems high

DUDE

Look at those eyes. They seem like they are looking into the horizon, blank and empty, confused and wondering.

What is he doing there?

WEED

I dislike Johnson but minus not knowing about Aleppo its a decent answer.

LMAO

What a cuck.

I got second hand embarrassment out of that and I'm not even a lolberg

This is why

Call it a "hotbed for islamic militants" and he'd magically have an opinion full of feigned offense.

I don't know the term either.

Wow user, just wow. How can you be so uninformed in the current year?

Poor Gary having a rough week being exposed as a complete fucking retard.

Hitlers thoughts:

KEK'd.

I haven't seen a single person on Holla Forums saying they'd vote Johnson. Are you thinking halfchan Holla Forums or something?

into the trash it goes

I love this gif, makes the "evil raycist nah-zees!" seem so… human.

The video is still well done, clearly it's an expose Gary video, so who gives a shit who the mouthpiece is because it's true.

Nobody is going to vote for Johnson. They are all going to vote for Trump, along with the rest of the 99%. Or perhaps, the 88%.

Wow just wow, a takedown of a complete nobody while pushing lolbergtarianism at the same time.

YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER. HOW DO YOU NOT REMEMBER ALEPPO FOUR?

50 college girls were kidnapped by sand niggers in Atlanta, stripped, drugged, loaded into coffins, and flown to Syria with a one ground refuel. Once there, they were chained in a room inAleppo Four, a suspected WMD facility, where one girl was tortured to death and the video released on Youtube. One girl out of fifty, because as the second was getting raped a retired Seal instructor burst into the room, killed the motherfuckers, then stepped out to cut Osama bin Ladin's head off and stuff it into a bag. The man then armed a right-wing chick and the two held the facility until more Seals could be fired out of a stealth aircraft at fourty thousand feet to back him up. That man just happened to notice one of the kidnappings and just happened to have the biggest balls in the country. After killing the kidnappers, he found the airplane about to take off and hid in its unpressurised nose wheel.

And that man's name? John Ringo. read his books.

The video is targeted to lolbergs to shame them into not voting for Johnson, for what its intended for it does a good job.

This is what happens when people want to elect a Mexican lover and weed advocate. They get a retard who has no concept of what is going on in the world beyond their own doorstep.

I really hope this sinks his poll numbers.

youtube.com/watch?v=J3SNLPfVGt4

LITERALLY STUMPED

Trump didn't even have to do it himself.

I mean Aleppo is the name of a city in syria that is one of the major theaters of war since it's such a contested zone. That's what the term actually means. I do think the way that queer asked the question was a little odd, in the same way Trump's 'nuclear triad' question was odd. Not a fan of Johnstein but yeah the question and the 'are you kidding me' was pure liberal incredulity and superiority gushing.

"i have to get smarter"

I can give people a pass on not knowing about Aleppo if they're a normal citizen, hell even someone running for a state level political office, but someone running for president should absolutely know it.

A lot of people said the same about Trump and the nuclear triad thing. I still remember that news cycle hitting Trump for not immediately knowing that jargon. Did Trump know about nuclear subs, ICBMs, and bombers? Of course. Does not knowing a meme phrase disqualify you? I think not. If the interviewer said, "What do you think bout the Syrian town Aleppo?", do you think the conversation would have been that bad? It's equal parts incompetent candidate and incompetent journalist.

Daily reminder that Johnstein's running mate is pro-gun control.

More like the old Prussian general thinking:
"I'd got 50 lashes in the old German army just for winking when the Emperor passed through and these degenerate Na-t-zee-s are laughing while observing the troops"
"I'd realease the hounds on them"

The only person I seen who said he was going to vote for Johnson was a shitposter saying he lost faith in Trump because a fag endorsed him.

Aleppo is not jargon though. There's a difference between a political jargon phrase and one of the most important cities in a foreign civil war that is a key aspect of our foreign policy.

This. they crucified Carson for mere rumours that he was not up to speed on foreign intelligence. This is embarrassing.

Johnson could have said "What about Aleppo?" or "What about Aleppo do you want to know?" Johnson did not know shit at all and his interview afterwards shows he didn't know what he was talking about. It's like asking what is Ottowa. As for the nuclear triad thing, Trump side-stepped the question as opposed to being completely ignorant. They're not really comparable.

dude… weed lmao

Are you talking about Peter Thiel? Really, that was the breaking point? Sounds like a demoralization shill.

Agreed. Just trying to be fair since there's a trillion other more substantive things to hit him on than this. If he didn't know Raqqa however, then that'd be a major problem.

face it lolberg. your pothead candidate is a fucking moron that throws gifts of good will in the trash

Yeah that 'I need to get smarter' phrase was cringe worthy as fuck.

Not a lolberg, I'm a nationalist. I just enjoy being objective when I can.

That's an Italian king Vittorio Emanuel. He was senile and old as fuck, he probably had no idea what was going on around him at the moment.

I think it was the Twinks for Trump movement.

Still, was obviously either a shitposter or a shill.

Yeah, I actually completely agree with him on his answer. He's still a cuck though, especially on borders.

It is a complete clusterfuck considering the amount of weaponry we've just tossed into a monkey fight, without any regard of who picks it up.

I feel as if the interviewer went easy on him. Had this been Trump or someone not in Clinton's pocket, they would have started peppering him with a bunch of questions like Raqqa. I do agree that there are other things that he should be hit on, we should still use this. If the media gives him a pass despite having gone after Carson or Trump for less, then we can use that as a way of exposing media bias and use that to hurt not only the media but Johnson and by extension Hillary.

In the end though, this shit is pretty funny by itself.

or if the interviewer were not someone in Clinton's pocket*

For sure, bury that dumb fucker.

Agreed, I've been using the Watson video on lolbergs I know as it covers issues they actually care about. From a lolberg perspective(who's his voting base) this answer wasn't that horrible as he talked up non-interventionism in his recovery.

Hillary is going after GJ for the comment now. This was a shill op because he's taking some of hillary's support(which tells you alot about the cuck actually)

This is off topic but I just turned on the talmudvision and the current anti-Trump meme of the day is this CNN tagline: "Evidence shows that ISIS supports Trump". They're really going all out on this one.

I was actually very impressed he used the very bad-goy term 'Islamists'. That's a term that the Obongos don't want you to utter. Islamists are the true problem.

the nuclear triad was a more deliberate set-up where Rubio was supposed to slide in as the knowledgeable one on policy

this was kind of gotcha-y but still inexcusable

I'll play devil's advocate for a moment. (even as someone who knows about Aleppo, and likes to stay up to date on most world events)

Why are we so worried about whether our presidential candidates know about a city halfway across the world? Even if that city does have an effect on us, any American city is far more important.

Fuck Gary Johnson for many reasons, but I'd rather a president who knew more about the US then about a foreign country.

Top fucking kek. I hope they run with that then. Everyone remembers Trump saying to bomb the hell out of them. Hillary even put it in an ad against Trump. Trying to make this connection will make anyone doing so look silly. Honestly, I'd rather they do something stupid like this than something else.

They look like they could be brothers, they both have a droopy face.

And headlines on (((European media))):
Just how do I think everything is the exact opposite?

People expect someone running for office to know about something like that because we're fighting fuckers who are in that region and in that city. It's a reasonable expectation. If this were some random town in New Zealand whose claim to fame was a knitting festival as opposed to a war on terror that we are pouring time and money into, then that would be another story but Aleppo is one of the arenas and thus he should know it.

By going to war with Russia, Iran, and possibly China? I wish the lugenpresse would die already.

Maybe she does, I mean we'd have to divert all resources to that war with Russia she was talking about.

He just eliminated himself lol.

as ridiculous as this assclown is, it's almost comforting to know that these are the incompetent fools that are in the upper echelons of american politics that we are allowed to see. Just imagine how these cucks will react when faced with some black flag flying patriots ready to slit throats.

One day.

/

…. Does Trump know where Aleppo is?

Probably. He has received intelligence briefings. He should make a point to read up on this shit because various reporters will try and pull this stunt with him if he doesn't.

Reminder libertarians are autistic liberals

I wouldn't be surprised if he's considered purchasing the famous Baron Hotel there.

That's why a President has his advisers, to inform him in detail about something. The US is taking huge amount of immigrants from Mexico, does that mean a president should know all about the Mexican cities that produce these beans?

His job is to know the people of theUS, and about the cities of the US. His job is to represent the people, if they don't give a fuck about Aleppo, or a bumfuck Mexican city, then that's not necessary information for him to know. That's the job of his advisers and briefers.

Everyone else's feelings and details are irrelevant.

We have American soldiers in Syria so yes Aleppo is absolutely relevant.

Massive cuckservative, loves kikes, muds and empowered women, hates Germans.

I have read his books

This creates a situation where advisors can then dictate policy instead of merely informing. If there is shit going on in a specific location, especially one of actual tactical importance, then he should know. If we are letting the president slide on this, where exactly does this end? Do we then extend this to other professions? Let an neurologist not know what a liver is because it is not the organ he specializes in? Where does one draw the line? You speak of the president knowing about the US, why doesn't he just get advisors to inform him then and let him know bumfuck all about the US and the American people? Your advocacy for ignorance is flawed on many levels.

If it is useful information, then yes. Knowing Aleppo is not useful for the sake of it. It has actual importance because actual shit is going down there. If all the illegal immigration was coming from one mexican town, then you had better expect the president to know about it.

What the fuck is he doing.

Now I want him to make the debate stage, only so the he can get the Jeb! treatment.

But that means Trump will devote less time to Hilldog.

I honestly feel that Hillary (secretly) and lugenpresse were building him up despite him being out of his league and he essentially exposed himself.

Everytime I see this gif it reminds me I would have never seen a picture or video of a smiling Hitler or Goebbels without the internet. It's actually one of the things that lead me to the red pill. No wonder the kikes want to shut all alternative media down down.

In modern day interventionist US, it currently has 662 overseas bases around the world, so time to start memorizing random cities

It creates the possibility. Even the cuck Gary Johnson proved that when he knew nothing about Aleppo, he managed to give an opinion of his own and still knew about the overall situation

There is a fine line between general knowledge and autistic obsession over knowledge of details.

The US elites have far too long had too much knowledge of foreign affairs, with little understanding of domestic affairs, of the situation of US citizens.

Putting a priority about water rights in Colombia, or political structure in Afghanistan over the domestic US is what led us into this situation.

I just don't want to see us going back down this shitty path, just as we're about to get someone who says America First.

And anyway, intelligence is being able to act in a proper way with given information, not memorizing information.

It'll be fine. Hell, even if Trump himself knew jack shit about anything in the ME it wouldn't matter because his core skill is managing organizations, he pours a fuck-ton of effort into getting the right people advising him.

Exactly, his history has shown he's able to pick project up and completely turn them around, the man knows how to act with the information and resources he has.

Because Johnstein attacked Trump for not being experienced enough every time the media kikes paraded him around.

That's a generalized talking point anyone can realize from watching the news or listening to anything Ron Paul has said, seeing how is trying to cater to his base.

This is not knowing autistic obsession over knowledge of details. This is general information. If this line of thinking were applied to other professions, you'd have a crisis. All one has to do is point to medicine and you'd realize how had that would be. In this situation, he needs to know what is going on in a given area. Knowing the name of the fucking area is pretty helpful. Its like trying to fight Boko Haram but not knowing where Nigeria is. Trying to deal with Israel but not knowing where Tel Aviv is.

I don't think you understand what knowledge actually is. How can someone make an informed decision on something if they have no means to measure if they are being properly informed on something to begin with? In the end, knowing where some shit is going down is pretty important.

aleppo is the central site of isis in syria, where the fighting is going on

a presidential candidate should be aware of where they have boots on the ground if there's a war you fool

Probably because he actually understands a lot of the stuff going on. The Ice rink story he is fond of telling highlights this. He understands the cost of everything and how much it should cost. He understands it can be done a better way. He understands the reasons why it can be done a better way. He understands the nature of the ice being used. He understands the nature f the weather and how it affects the ice. He understands a shit ton of things because he is knowledgeable of it and has all that info in his head committed to memory so he can put it together in a manner that other builders were not doing as opposed to having a bunch of people advise him on this and that. When he did seek advice, he was able to discern it was good advice based on what he knew, that is, the knowledge he had.
Knowing a city where actual shit is going on is different than some random place nothing is occurring in.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/09/07/mitt-romney-wants-gary-johnson-on-debate-stage-but-isnt-endorsing-him/

and yet even with the internet you never see humanizing images of Jewish bankers and oligarchs. how bout that.

Aleppo is also one of the major cities of that region, and has had a huge impact on the history there. So from one standpoint, not knowing the powerful cities of history implies a severe lack of education. I expect my leaders to know about Rome, about Constantinople, about Machu Picchu, and the lack of even recognizing that word is proof of incompetency.

You really should archive.
archive.is/1BRJn

That said, typical Mittens, always backing, in one way or another, the loser. I hope he backs Hillary next.

My mistake.

I would probably have considered voting for him if he didn't turn out to be a cuck.

No, Raqqa is the central site of ISIS, Aleppo is the frontline

I expect my leaders to place a priority on knowing their home over their neighbor.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to learn about the world, but it should always take second focus for a leader. Primary focus is learning about his home.

The globalist and the Jew both want you to know more about your neighbor halfway across the world then you know about yourself and your family

And renaming it Barron Hotel?

and who do you think is training and fighting "against" them in aleppo, ffs

Saved. This is just amazing, as just yesterday Mitt Romney was tweeting that this joke should take part int the debates, really Mitt? Any hope this clown had of getting 15% just went out the window.

Remember potheads: if you smoke enough weed you become Gary Johnson. Don't become Gary Johnson.

At least we can conclude you're a cuck though

Let me start off with saying that I agree with you 100%. However, to not even recognize the word 'Aleppo' displays an incredible lack of gray matter between the ears. I agree that not knowing about bumfuck Malaysia is fine, but this was a major city we're talking about here, one that has been besieged for years. If a candidate doesn't know the basic geography of a warzone which has sent millions of terrorists to our doors, how can we expect him to respond appropriately?

Even a cursory study of the Syria situation would have exposed you to Aleppo.

Probably because a prospective U.S. president and commander in chief should know where current military campaigns are taking place. Or put more simply, they should be up to date with the news!

Last week we had (((Jill Stein))) miss her campaign rally because she flew to the wrong city.

You are proof that Tor has become so easy to use, an idiot can operate it.

I have some sympathy for him on this. It reminds me of the nuclear triad shit. The situation in Aleppo is not the same that it was 6 months ago. Is he asking about a detailed analysis of how troops would be deployed by districts? No, he's asking watchu gonna do about Syria. I don't like the smugness, I don't like setups even if they're easy and I don't like pretending that most americans can locate Aleppo in a map. The difference with nuclear triad is that this spaghetti

never happened

It's the meme that NYT was passing around so people could be in the know unlike dumb Gary.

What a fucking idiot. Incredible.

Holy shit, even the correction is wrong. Damascus is the capital of Syria.

Stay pleb :^)

An argument could be made for economic capital. But I'm not in the mood to feel generous towards the punditry when they're making articles about I CAN'T BELIEVE HE SAID THAT.

Gary Johnson on CNN getting reamed. It must be true that Hilldog is losing libs to Gary more than Trump is losing his base to him.

I think one thing that really blows my mind about all of this is that Gary is being given a push by the media and Clinton. They are helping him along, going easy on him, not really holding his feet to the fire and giving him a platform at the expense of Trump. Outside of Clinton, he is probably given some of the most favorable treatment and coverage. Yet in spite of this, this is what he does and the media and his supporters will play it off.

Between this and Stein getting arrested/a warrant put out for her arrest, it looks like Hillary realized to whom she is losing votes to. I wish there was a way to draw clear connections between all of this and Clinton. I'm sure she is behind this.

I'm on Holla Forums everyday and have never heard of Aleppo. Or at least I have never retained that knowledge. I thought this whole thread was a troll job for quite some time.

Coming here every day for a whole week won't give you all the knowledge you need

The Ron Paul types have all but left the party though, so if there is any chance you're going to vote Trump, you're not cucked enough to vote for something like this Gary Johnson creature. Why does he twitch all the time?. His base fill the void between left libertarians and Hilary Clinton.

so the war we're actively monitoring constantly is being ignored by public officials?

I think all Holla Forums has proven is how the lack a forum like Holla Forums to spread government relevant material around

Mix your Holla Forums viewing with some upper-level blue-pill media, some of that is very good for current events knowledge. I would recommend the Economist usually, but they went so anti-Trump this year that I'd probably prefer the NYT.

Also Foreign Affairs is pretty good if you want to know what (((they))) are planning for the future.

More like 4 years if you count half-chan. That being said, when mentioning the "refugees", Syria and Assad are brought up quite frequently, where as Aleppo…. I don't know man, I'm pretty sure I've never heard of it. Or I just ignore it, as it might as well be Bumfuckistan and figured it was irrelevant.

I don't give a shit about any of the cities in Syria. I don't want anything to do with Syria. I don't give a shit about Assad. I sure as fuck don't want the refugees.

As far as what city is the major stronghold of ISIS in Syria, it doesn't matter to me. I don't want anything to do with it anyway. The circumstances they are in don't concern me, beyond the cuckservative approach to "fixing" Syria to stop the flow of refugees. I prefer fixed machine guns on our borders to stop the flow of refugees.

There's no reason to not know the broad strokes of the Syrian situation if you want to even begin to consider yourself redpilled. If you don't know what's going on, how will you make your own judgments on what's going on without consulting Holla Forums? How will you know why we call Assad the Lion if you know nothing about Damascus? You're also more like to conflate upper caste Persians with Arabs and Levantines. How will you pass on this knowledge to future generations if you never learned anything?

Since when was gun control libertarian?

Since the Clintonite jew became their candidate.

Fuck off.

Aleppo is significantly important to US needs.
Hell, your government started that mess cunt.

That's the funniest part about this.

They call Trump incompetent.

Yet Hillary can't keep track of emails.
Johnson can't keep track of his countries own false flags.

Clearly they've all been ignorant or denied info from secret services… Which terrifies me.

You smell like bagels and lox

There have been decent threads about it from time to time, but it's not too common. The last one I remember happened around the time of the Russia/Turkey helicopter trouble.

Infact..

That's probably why Obama wants to move ICANN.
His secret service told him it's "in their best interest".
Our secret service is compromised.

We have had a syria general up for over a month now. We've had plenty of Syria threads before, most recently when Palmyra was retaken and ISIS blew up the stone arches.

In case any newfags are curious about syria: syria.liveuamap.com

The problem is that's his answer to /every/ foreign policy issue. It's a cookie cutter response. It's the same as "dude deregulation lmao free trade lmao decriminalize lmao" that he shits out for every other question.

A libertarian doesn't need to consider a question, he doesn't need to think at all. He only needs to recite his one policy for everything and walk away – regardless of whether the policy is effective, moral or feasible. Once you become a libertarian, thinking is optional.

This is one of my own worries, Holla Forums isn't that great for rolling current events, but I don't really want to read the pozzed MSM either. But leaving things like this just means I don't know what's going on.

The (((New York Times))) chimes in.

Gary Johnson and Jill Stein are stealing the hillar vote, not the trump vote.

Just sayin. Maybe you should not attack dude weed too hard.

Did that nu-male take a hit of helium before saying that? Goddamn bro, you're like 30 haven't your balls dropped already?

Aleppo is where we're going to ship all the illegal aliens Gary. Oh shit, are you triggered again?

He's truly a democrat. How can these libtards and degenerate libertarians think someone who is anti gun, pro TPP, someone who increased his states deficit by 3 billion dollars, be a viable choice for the libertarian candidacy. Oh because their fucking IQ is below 104 and should be erased from the gene pool.

I still think Johnson not being able to get on the debate stage is part of the reason why the media is eating him alive for this. They realize that not only is he not being useful but hurting Clinton, but he is not a very effective attack dog as well. The question then becomes, what's next? Even Stein looks like she is being disposed of as well. The NeverTrump that is running is only on in a few states and it is too late to do anything about him.

HOW DARE YOU! THEY'RE UNDOCUMENTED YOU CIS-SCUM! UGH! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW INCENDIARY THAT IS? I'M LITERALLY SHAKING.

Must feel good to be a libertarian these days, especially if you're supporting Gary "shit for brains" Johnson. Guy isn't even libertarian by any means.

Yes there is a serious void when it comes to world affairs when it comes to a Holla Forums perspective. Right-wing media usually focuses on domestic issues, but even then it is usually reactionary an from a neocon or Jewish alt-right perspective.

The Economist (Rothschild), NYT (Beaner), Foreign Affairs (CFR), Foreign Policy (Rothkopf) all cover the information you need, but you have to spend a lot of time dezionizing the information.

If I had Trump money, I'd love to create a high quality new source catering to the Nat Soc intelligentsia.

Clearly I'm not of the intelligentsia today.

No Jews allowed buddy.

average lolbergtarian

libertarianism is a transitory stage for intelligent people, anyone who stays there is either severely autistic or stupid in GJ case.

life as a disavowed mischling is eternal suffering

What a magical current year it's been

I can't but feel like this is what Trump is going to do. Especially with Fox going down in flames and a void essentially existing for non-cuckservatives and leftists. I wonder what will become of Breitbart. Him working with Ailes and Bannon seem to indicate he will give this a try.

I had Breitbart in mind as I wrote that.

What if they break oath?

I'm still ambivalent.

reddit is butthurt about it
reddit.com/r/Libertarian/comments/51r23x/gary_johnson_and_what_is_aleppo/

This world needs less globalist attitudes and more local attitudes.

The only reason the US "needs" to know about Aleppo is because the multicultural British empire of yesterday, and the Jews and globalists from the modern USA today created a clusterfuck of a mess there.
Better to dictate your own actions then to let your enemies and traitors define them.

Cucks take care of the messes of those they have no relation to.

Cucks take care of messes that don't benefit themselves or their people.

Cucks get involved in others affairs because they cannot handle their own, whether out of fear or incompetence.

Yeah, people are acting as if Jews are trying to get the US involved in another useless war where Aleppo is a central talking point. Silly people, shouldn't spend so much time worrying, things would be much easier if they were all like you.

for me, I only know Aleppo is a city in Syria. I don't know anything else about it.

but someone who is running for president shouldn't admit that publicly.

wew

polite sage for shitpost

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ at least I have my freedom

Ignorance isn't freedom.

Let me guess, you're here for the memes? Why don't you just go to 4chan? You'd probably prefer that site.

Makes me wanna vote Trump.

Once you know the real history, Adolf Hitler comes out smelling like a rose.

Well I don't think you can find as dank memes in cuckchan…

If you've been here for over a week or 2, it's safe to say you're officially the most useless Holla Forums user up to date.

ok. nice try, Liberating the Record. Solid whack with the bat.

Now watch this fucking video and weep weed-scented ragetears:

Smoke some more of that weed, guv'na.

That video made people want to vote Hitler too. That's probably what scared the shit out of the kikes behind it.

Holy shit he's high.

But if he only wants memes then he can go back to cuckchan for all I care and he should never return here again.

It's a local attitude.
It's your national security..

Aleppo is a strategic post. Strategic posts do not fall haphazardly without major world conflict.
That fall started long before the Jews got involved (though clearly they made it worse). That country was in turmoil and a genocide was nearly inevitable.

Maybe it would be good to have Johnson and Stein at the presidential debates. Just like the GOP primary debates, the three establishmentarians would team up against Trump and viewers would notice he's the only candidate who doesn't concur with the pack on everything.

This attitude really annoys me.

Blowback is causing this mess in the first place.
9/11 and """terrorism""" is spooking the common spurdo. You need to keep your population informed. Machiavelli clearly didn't see this possibility. He didn't see the psychological restrictions to this style of government. The knowledge gap between citizens and the government is a bomb. Only informed civilisations do well. Others perish if they can't sustain press freedom and impartiality.

they aren't going to the debates because Clinton has realized that they are siphoning votes from her.

ftfy

Yes, it did surprise me when Trump started doing better in the 4-way polls, and it goes to shows the loyalty of his base.

What I would've said: "Aleppo? It belongs to Assad and the Ba'ath Party. All our policies should recognize it as such."

it doesn't really show loyalty to Trump because none of them have the same positions as him. it's just proof how dispensable and manufactured every leftist talking point really is that 3 different candidates from 3 different political parties agree on them pretty much unanimously.

no they last 250 years max :^)
Hence why the west is decaying.

I don't think we've ever had a properly informed civilization.
At this moment we are becoming that - well until obama moves ICANN.

personally I think we need to just allow all people to explore the galaxy, that way there is no society due to distance between people

Wow they're really going hard on the 'this is a disqualifying statement' meme. Keep going Johnsonsteinbergwitz, erode Shillary's numbers.

Stein takes from Hillary. Johnson takes from Trump.

Also, what are the berniebots up to these days?

Funny how Aleppo is constantly talked about on BBC and NPR as the current biggest Anti-Putin/Russia talking point. They keep going on about ceasefires in the area. They seriously bring up this topic multiple times EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Plus its on every MSM TV news channel as well. Goes to show you how behind on current events this retard is

THIS. Gary Johnson is a fucking clown, but I have this feeling that something is off here. The way the host mentioned Aleppo out of the blue, completely changing the subject, without any context, without mentioning Syria, the refugee crisis, etc.. looks like he was setting up a trap for GJ.

I would think even a lot of ordinary people who watch the news would know what Aleppo is. The Nuclear Triad, not so much.

Johnson completely embarasses himself again. He has to be the most autistic person to ever seek the presidency.

I think most of them went to Trump and stein, a little to johnson and the witch

No one is stopping you user. Go build a rocket ship and fuck tight alien pussy.

I think it's the Bernie bros going to Johnson, that's the issue the dems are having. Johnson is the weed lmaooooo candidate so it's obvious he'd source more from dems than repubs.

Doesn't matter, he should have known. Even normies know aleppo because it's often been in the news

Oh, that’s interesting. I hadn’t thought of that.

Do I know more than this retard about foreign policy?

Jesus Christ stop repeating what the guy just told you, we all heard it

I'm not defending Gary cake Johnson, I'm just suspicious of the MSM and their motives to crucify him. Doesn't the phrasing of the question seem odd? Aleppo is just the current epicenter, but the problem is in all of Syria.

Don't like immigrants.

Don't fret user. We are going to avenge them. Honor demands it.

That's because you don't care about what's going on in the middle east, otherwise you would have checked the Syria thread and have heard of it.

A L E P P O

Apparently Gary has climbed all of the seven highest mountains in the world, including Everest and Kilimanjaro. While that is legitimately impressive, I don't think he brought enough oxygen canisters with him and it is starting to catch up to him.

2016… what a fucking time to be alive, indeed.

Wow you guys are retarded. Did any of you watch the interview? The question was framed completely without context, and it's not like the word itself is that common, espeically if you aren't expecting it. He gave a good nuanced answer after clarification.

It's obvious this is a disinfo campaign / psy-op by the media since GJ is pulling more from Shillary than from Trump.

Stop being so dumb newfags.

lol. horror.

Now make Gary's reaction in slowmotion to that.

He's enjoying every phoneme.

Whatever. All I'm concerned with is him not getting in the debates and tag teaming against Trump.

He'll never get to 15%, the system is already set up to prevent him from getting to the debates.

Context or not, if you're running for President you need to know the cities of the countries you're militarily involved in. His answer was good, but it was just basic protocol on how to deal with Syria.

The problem I have with Gary is that he leans left and is a hypocrite. He attacks Trump over lack of experience and then is completely stumped by a simple question about Aleppo. Even I know where Aleppo is and I'm never going to be running for president.

I don't care whether he's in the debates or not - if he's this easily stumped, he's not going to be very good damage control for Hillary.

I tried to post this somewhere to ask, it came back with –
Failed to resize image! Details: http: iCCP: extra compressed data `/tmp/phpG9wnFg' @ warning/png.c/MagickPNGWarningHandler/1656.

I don't know if this is something, a ruse, or if I'm just retarded

Where's the sound?

Did you catch the part where Mika said Joe "leads the conversation on things about the republican party and conservatism?" His reaction was great too, like a guy who knows he's getting laid tonight.

Looks like a massive faggot tbh.

more like this

I've seen a few Gary Johnson threads. I always like to post this in them.

(checked)
This always makes me smile.
So fucking awkward.

What the fuck is wrong with him? Is he insane?

checked, and very nice

Wonder why the SJWs aren't pushing for this guy more, he's our first autistic presidential candidate

This has meme potential.

Fuck it, give me something to run with this concept and I'll try and make some OC for it

To be fair, he has blatantly said before that he doesn't want to get in a name-calling match with Clinton and Trump. This is how politics should be– they should not be attacking the specific person, but rather that person's specific policy stances, to convince the public of their way of view. Simply attacking each other verbally is what got us into this shitshow in the first place.

Why is MSNBC doing this tho? Maybe they've calculated that he is taking votes from Hillary instead of Trump???

Where do you think we are, do you think Trump would be anywhere close to the point he's at now if he just "played nice" with all the GOP faggots and merly attacked them on the issues and didn't mercilessly assault their character and reveal them as the incompotent, dickless cucks that they are?

That's a high quality mp4.

Just took a spit take at that, holyshit, what a huge fucking autist

He even walks away in an awkward fashion at the end.

Is he wearing fucking sneakers with a dress suit?

HOLY FUCK HIS STUPID DUMBFOUNDED VOICE IS HILARIOUS AND PAINFUL AT THE SAME TIME

This man had a veritable temper tantrum when an interviewer called illegal immigrants, illegal immigrants, supports the TPP, and wants to import rapefugees. What a supreme cuck.

Choke on a joint, Gary.

Nigger, they were even playing this clip on NPR this afternoon and loudly asking OMG is that a terrible blunder for Gary Johnson or what? I mean everyone should know that the word Aleppo = the syrian refugee crisis, I mean come on. Will this hurt his electoral campaign? We are now joined by "analyst" X to discuss this topic.

Gary Johnson is a libertarDian but IT'S FUCKING NOTHING and when I hear even NPR jumping on this train it probably means it's some kind of coordinated attack.

He's taking more votes away from Hillary than from Trump, so the media is going to crucify him the same way they did Jill Stein.

Millennials probably don't even care, they will vote for him anyway.

Universal voting rights were a terrible mistake. Amplified by importing more and more sub-90 IQ people almost incapable of understanding complex issues, if they even care to. It's creating an easily manipulable slave caste. As planned probably.

No classical civilizations ever had universal voting.

i almost feel bad for the guy because the aleppo question came out of nowhere - he was talking about a completely different subject just seconds earlier, but he deserves the ridicule and i'm glad he's done for RIP

Yeah, tell me those lips haven't sucked a cock.

Millennials will stay home.

wth, I hate Johnson now

I never liked him

the worst part is that you can never ever undo it.

so Dick and Dope

Or when they asked Sarah Palin if she knew what the so-called Bush Doctrine is. I thought that was kinda unfair, even as a bluepilled normie at the time. I was well read in the (Lugen)press(e) and had never previously heard that name given to the thing it was being applied to. And the justification of the use of force in Iraq was common knowledge, he (interviewer, I think Charlie Gibson) was just calling it by a name not widely used, obviously fishing for that type of blank to occur.

Last time I was on cuckchan most anons where making making fun of Johnson.

How did he win the Libertarian Party primary if he's just marketing himself as Hillary Clinton Lite?

Muslims occupying and ruining these world heritage sites is really triggering

I think this guy has a decent point.

That is the real question. I think he's going to get far less votes than even last time around, due to those kind of stances and having an infamous gungrabber as a running mate.

Probably right. He may be a "libertarian" but every Gary supporter I know was a bernout.

its like the names and foundations of political ideologies mean nothing anymore. trump obviously knows this and thats why he doesnt give a fuck about the gop.

Yes, that explains why NPR was repeating the same shit too it was a coordinated attack

Is Gary Johnson purposefully trying to leech votes from Hillary to help get a republican in office? He seems so fucking confused without his dude weed, should have had Randlet run the Libertarian ticket.

no you dummy it was that thing Ozzy peed on.

dubs, but why? Johnson and (((Stein))) hurt Hillary more than Trump.

Yeah, it was a stupid fucking question. Asking, "What would you do about Aleppo?" Has all the ring of a shitlib snark question. There's no substance behind it. The proper answer is, "Yeah… What about it? It's a war zone. Do you have another question?"

I would have recognized it, but obviously I'm not DUDE WEED and I spend inordinate amounts of time on Holla Forums so that's probably to be expected.

Exactly this. When they look at the polling data, including (((Stein))) and Johnson hurts Clinton, not Trump. Of course they want to run interference on the third parties and damage control with Clinton. Typical Jewry.

Very apt. Even though he and his retard running mate are trying to hit Trump on decorum, they can't hurt Trump's numbers much on net. Must suck hard.

Having slept on it I don't think its a cause for concern. If Bernie supporters are going Johnson over Clinton they aren't going to flip to her regardless. If they are pushed off Johnson/Stein they'll probably just stay home.

why would you wear this

'on television'

It gets better, the New York Times doesn't knwo either

Johnson is a (((libertarian)))

Ryan Dawson has a good video on him

choose one fag

Doing damage control?
This doesn't suit you.

Claiming I am in damage control mode doesn't change the fact Gary Johnson is not a real libertarian.

Observe how his mouth elaborately pouts when he says the "..Poe"-part.

This made me question the productivity of my time online.

lol at the trick questions and his pathetic response

Test Card as second job

Jesus christ we're surrounded by incompetent retards on all sides

Its not a trick question, the dumb fucking autist could have said something like "and what about aleppo?" instead of "and what is aleppo?" he fucked himself over by being a total fucking autist

Which one of you was this?

(heiled)

OC time? Go nuts, lads…

Oh shut the fuck up.

Watson has done more for Trump than you ever have, you fucking faggot.

Hey Paul, stop shilling your shit here

Where?

see this post

They were actually making fun of his height

Seems fitting considering the fact that he doesn't understand something as fucking simple as the NAP despite being in the Libertarian Party

Name-calling has more impact on elections than any policy someone alleges they support.

"Flip-flopper" - Kerry
"Robot" - Al Gore
"Really Old" - McCain
"Robot" - Romney

Millennials most likely won't vote for Trump, so this is a good thing then, yes?

Tried to make it not shit

ah, so he's a coward.

I think he does't want to suffer a heart attack from a barbell falling on his neck.