Ukraine

Is this great country dangerous for communists?

I ask, because later in the week I'm about to embark on a week-long journey throughout WESTERN Ukraine and I need to know if commie femanons like myself would be in danger, especially given as to how strong fascism is there.

Also, are there any good historical sites? I know Ukraine tends to be very anti-Soviet today and has removed a lot of Soviet monuments and such but still.

The phrase is user.

Sorry about my internalized woman-hating.

Only if you're dumb enough to talk to fascists.

the ukraine is dangerous, period.
drunken maniacs everywhere. it's a violent place, you're lucky if you don't get mugged.
been there, some asshole tried to jump in my car and kick me out to steal it. in fucking broad daylight on a busy parking lot. and the beggar gangs sending out children after you if you look out of place. i really hate the entire region.

If they try to rape you, show them your penis.

Never had one. :p

what's AFABs?

Assigned female at birth.

seriously? wow…

I remember reading about fascists attacking the far-left and I think communist parties are outlawed.

they also murdered members of the party of regions, it's a real mess

Yeah I've been told fascism is really bad there.

Anyway, if you want to know what I'm doing, I'm on a religious tour with a group of women (mostly Americans) and we're going to Jewish sites around Western and Central Ukraine. The woman who is running it says she's terrified of neonazi scum fucking with us.

my opinion: dangerous af

stay in southern ukraine and learn about the free territory

We're not going anywhere near there.

Speaking of which, are there any anarchist comrades in Kiev?

dunno, i'm not from Ukraine but I am an anarchist

Shit. It would be awesome to go find some squats.

I still don't :P

I'm traveling with a group FYI. Thanks for the warnings though.

holy shit are you real?
I am an user that was born in ukraine and now im cursed with living in burger. My relatives there occasionally offer me a free stay, and I'm tempted to try it out, but I'm worried I'd be lynched for being a commie. It makes me real sad though because both my grandparents are communists and I want to be able to express to them that I understand their feels.

w-why would you do this?
These fucks go to africa and shit and spread spookiness that keeps them classcucked despite them being able to rise up and create a proletarian utopia with how lawless it is.

They're Jews…

The Communist Party and communist propaganda are banned and could jail you for promoting Communism, and there is a similar situation in Poland. Dont even mention your political leanings, and stay safe user.

Much thanks.

The best thing to do is to not talk about your political opinions, comrade.
I'm from an ex-SSR country like Ukraine, which is filled with fascists and neo-nazis. The first thing that my family members told me when I returned there is to shut the fuck up with my political opinions or I would get mugged at best, killed at worst. In those countries, being liberal is a death sentence, imagine if you say you're a commie, anarchist, or any other things like that.
And basically this

Keep safe, comrade.

You wouldn't be the first to do

Thank you as well. I've been to Budapest before, and while Hungary isn't exactly Ukraine (Hungarians in the countryside are far, far more nostalgic than those in the cities) lefties often do get beaten up by fascists for wearing hammer and sickles, etc.

If ukranian she'll be apolitica or neonazi.
If east Ukrain then not ukranian.

Kiev sounds fucking evil.

so…female?

Don't spend any money while you're in Western Ukraine.

DON'T SUPPORT FASCISTS!

DPR and LPR shall march triumphant!
Ukropnazi pig scum must be shelled to Oblivion with Grads.
The People will end up with US & EU Colonialism.

Mozgovy!
A True Warrior!
Killed in an Ambush by the Puppet colony of the US.
He shall live forever in our memory!

how much more liberal is Putin's Russia? Do people display homosexuality openly there? Is that way Putin shaves his chest?

YEAH user, DOWN WITH FOREIGN OCCUPIERS.

I knew this was coming, but I take it with a grain of salt, these Armchair Revolutionaries, are fucking useless twats, I bet most of you cant even change a light bulb.
At least western degenerates are kept in check in Russia,
here in the western sphere, they write/pass laws and pervert children.
I just don't see why Russia is so evil for banning gay propaganda.

wew lad

national anarchist pls go

I'm not a Nationalist.
But I'm Sick and Tired of western governments boosting and promoting sexual depravity.

Let me guess, you want to counter that meme with "traditional values" meme?

There is no need, modern Leftists have no value for themselves just look at the Ridiculousness of Gender/Identity Politics.

You got me Right there.
That's one of the contradictions I keep struggling, but I rather see gay propaganda banned, than the Rampant Homosexuality and Corruption corroding the people.

You can start by not being a faggot.

How does open homosexuality "corrupt" and "corrode" a people?

Every pride march I see is a carnival of Moral Corruption and self destructive behaviour.
are you fucking blind?
Also sorry for not having the Original.

A L I E N A T I O N

Seriously?
are you so triggered you SAGED the Thread? aren't you open to discussion?
I am, show me what am I doing wrong and I will think about it.

Who does it harm?
Why is it inherently evil to do things you don't necessarily like?

Themselves.

Moral are subjective.

Look. My opinion is:

Ok. So? What do I have to do with it?

And this is helping you, how?

Prides are like the Mayday for us commies.
We it's more of a tribute - temporary expression, than anything meaningful or useful.

Why do we care if others harm themselves?

Well I give you that.

Oh man, I have been lurking the internet for a long time, I have seen it all, I just cant Imagine how could some one have so little value and pride of themselves.
All the Health risks.
All the Social and Religious hatred homosexuals face.
But be a Faggot, you are free to do so, as far as I'm concerned is none of my business but take care of yourself.
but you have to admit, the world would have less homosexuality, if it wasn't promoted every fucking where.

Do I have to care? no.
but I wouldn't like one of my own(Family & Friends) falling into that path.
Yes I have some gay family members and I feel sick and sad for them.

You're showing your true colors Ivan.
Perhaps you'd be more comfortable on Holla Forums.

This is Holla Forums though, when we feel like playing devil's advocate. No one's stupid enough to be leftist on an imageboard.

Just don't be a dumb faggot that goes around a foreign country spouting off your politics and you should be alright.

You're a massive faggot.
Why would it be stupid for someone to "leftist" ideas on an imageboard. The fuck is any one going to do about it? Call me me a nigger/kike/cuck and throw some dank memes my way?
Like I give a shit.

Thanks. I leave tomorrow morning.

POST PICS

Good luck. It's probably safe if you don't wear communist symbols or the like.

Will do.

Don't worry. I don't have any on me right now anyway.