It's a lot more than anyone on this shithole has done lately

But hey, keep whining. It's what you faggots do best

frig off tbh

I think it's time to go back to Autism Headquarters tbghwyf

reminder that people who make OC should leave

Ah, fucked that one up. brb tbqh

tbh

saved but you still need to leave tbh

90% of this sites oc is pics of kids with cropped text edited on them. "ABSOLUTELY ___"

ya its sad tbh

fixed?

ITT OP just learned how to make gifs and thinks he's hot shit.

ITP user is so miserable and pathetic he gets triggered when people make gifs

ITT user's need to relax and watch anime

ITT anyone over the age of 13 who watches anime should end themselves

ITT user is mad because he was called a faggot by 2d girls

kys tbh

Rate 1/rhetorical question

why is that a bad thing? are you scared of children?

He's a childphobe he should seek mental help tbh

KYS CHILDPHOBE

I bet he's gonna go out and shoot up a school because of his hate for children people should be looking for childphobes not pedos

it's shit

where did he say that?

they cant utter a sentence without projecting their penis envy. pedos are dickless niggerjews tbh

if he wasn't neutral about it then he wouldn't have said anything. so we can assume he either loves the oc or fucking hates it. i assume he doesn't like pedo content because he's apparently everyone on this board doesn't like pedo content. but somehow the pedo threads get the most replies on the catalog every single time one is up. what did our board mean by this?

I usually don't post in pedo threads

t. pedoposter

t. closet pedo

Nah i'm the cirno poster

If you consider 2d loli as pedo then I guess in your eyes I would be one

lol wut
or he's criticizing the lack of diversity and originality, who knows?
yes, you assume things and attack your opponent based on those (maybe false) assumptions. the question is why are you doing it?

good point

I think this one might be too dark

it's very simple. i'm an asshole and the pedo threads get a lot of attention and replies and this was my shitty attempt to start one but I guess everyone's on their toes.
he knows
lol retard

Fresh OC

maybe you should read your sentence again, then ask yourself who's the retard

Post danny devito

I see your point

We're all pedophiles apparently

i can post children if i want tbh
i had to tell you to read my 'point' again and all you come back with is 'awww shieet not i get it haha'

Here's some fresh Devito OC for you

now'

I fucking hate that show. My roommate always watches it so i have to listen to those sperglords every day. All they do is yell at eachother for no reason. Philidelphia is a shithole and i hope i never have to go there again. In fact everything north of virginia is gay. You cant buy beer at fucking wawa. Why the fuck do they even have wawas? Theres a million cops and the roads look like they just made it up as they went along. Fuck every city in the north and fuck that show.

I hate the show too. I live in the north east and love it, but Philly is an absolute shithole filled with the most miserable people on the planet.

Florida master race

I wouldn't live there but I also appreciate how unique philly is. There's no place in the western world where being such an asshole is just an expectation. It's a more or less functioning city that exists to reminds society that your feelings don't matter.

This guy in OPs pic, carl the cuck, is wearing a mouthpiece.
Part of a disguise. This faggot is more undercover than you would acknowledge

t. Nitpicking nigger

To anyone who hasn't been there, that may seem like an exaggeration, but it's absolutely true.

No thanks.

Thats not a good thing you edgy faggots. The people there should not be allowed to drive.

That is pretty much all east coast cities DC and north of it
people grow accustomed to the cold ane callous nature of superficial personal exchanges on the street - its comfortable in a way

don't come back faggot
go birds

Man those retarded debates between SJW fags and Polacks were kinda fun to watch, kinda miss that, now every time those clowns go on the street they go medieval, but hey, that's fun to watch too

Don't forget the child sex trafficking and the druggies

The only sitcom I enjoy watching these days, besides Rick and Morty:^)

There's plenty of culture it just isn't our culture

what?

What are you implying?

don't call it that

What was this, a tard-gasm?

People like the guy in OP's picture (gif in 2017; kys) are the reason I don't use the word "fuck" any more. Entitled and self-righteous millennial's vomit it out around three times pers sentence.

And you had to post it in the first thread you saw because no one IRL noticed. Poor you.

freshly handcrafted

I unironically like these lazy "memes"; they're funneh. I saved pic-related from around a year ago.

horseshit, kikes just redefined that word to justify people who lack hygiene, morality, and logic. OC related.

saved

Wut. Are you saying that liberals, in general, lack hygiene, morality and logic? I honestly don't know what you're implying here.

actually no, I was thinking more along the lines of niggers and foreign brown people in general. But I guess that could apply as well now that you mention it.

more OC

Hreh

okay

This lad makes for a bad day.

theres no fucking oc here

im going back to 4chan peds

cool spide

hes just gonna steal it and post it on imgur