Uncut master race

Other urls found in this thread:

foregen.org/
cirp.org/library/history/peron2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. wounded cuck

Theres literally none

Jews marked him as their ship

Being uncut on a site where most other users are cut (basically any site where the US is the majority) feels like being in a room filled with people that have colorblindness. You can try explaining what it's like to them but at the end of the day they will never be able to comprehend what you take for granted. Eventually they get to a point where they delude themselves into believing they're not missing anything and even act as though their loss makes them superior somehow. It's so pathetic I'd laugh if I didn't feel sorry for them.

Amen, brotha.

Sure it may be weird that I'm cut, I mean it wasnt really my choice anyways. Luckily I'm never going to fuck anything other than my hand so it doesn't matter very much.

I'm cut, so what?

I'm cut too and I think it should be against the law to cut off a part of a baby's dick for no other reason than because the parent feels like it because there is no advantage to cutting off their dick and it just fucks with the child as they get older and contact people who aren't from the US who aren't cut and think that they are missing out on life

Also baptism of children should be illegal.

I'm not american, that's why I have whole dick. But can misspell sometimes.

fedora tbh

What good reason is there to stick a kids head underwater and almost drown him

Acts 15:1
Then some men came down from Judea and were teaching the brothers, "Unless you are circumcised according to the custom of Moses, you cannot be saved."

fuz kids are brats

Saved from getting jewed out of pleasure maybe

but isnt the old testament ignored, since every1 thinks its the new testament, thats important, cut theres jesus there?

kill yourself kike.

Actually, biblical circumcision is just a small snip of the tip.

"Modernized" circumcision was implemented by a guy who wasn't a doctor in order to stop males from jacking off. This same guy suggested to apply carboxylic acid to girls clits for the same purpose. Cus Puritans are closer to the devil than the actual devil.

All we can do now is plant trees we will never rest under and try to end this bizarre practice. The worst part is that it's primarily instigated by women as they don't want their sons 'standing out' in a bad way.

Why you need bag of pus between your legs?

i don't like the term uncut because it implies the default position is to be cut.

in good news, there is a nonprofit organisation, called foregen, working to develop techniques to regrow the foreskin using regenerative medicine.
foregen.org/

What you call desensitized means that it lasts much longer than an uncut dick. I am cut and have never had a wet dream. Erotic ones, yes, wake up with a belly button full of cum, no. I have never prematurely came either. I have never had a complaint of finishing too soon. Sometimes I have had complaints like (your not done yet). I takes a long time to masturbate though and sometimes to get satisfied i may have to do it twice. So Im all for being cut.

user just imagine how much pleasurable everything would be if the jews didn't steal your cock at birth I certainly think I would have more pleasure

Your dick is horribly damaged and will never work correctly again. I guess all the pictures of mangled dicks don't happen in your world of jewry right kikeboy?

Funny how one of the biggest reasons the degenerates ITT have against circumcision is their hedonism to feel good when their peepee gets touched.

And the fact that there is no reason for it because they wouldn't cut off a girls clit because she doesn't need it for reproduction purposes and it only makes her feel good but they are willing to cut off the most sensitive part of a guys dick because they feel like it

feels good

I agree with your point on that. Hypocrisy is bad. They should also circumcise females so that there's an equal standard being applied.

exactly I wouldn't mind being circumcised if it meant that some bitch couldn't ever orgasm hen it meant I just had a harder time cumming

female orgasm is a meme
women provide no valuable input in sex, men provide semen and they are the only ones who require stimulation.

I know so that's why we should take their orgasm away from them and that might also solve the whore problem

Women aren't hypergamous for pleasure, they are hypergamous for power.

Rate my diy re-skinning
last pic is prior to my home surgery

Makes you look fucking autistic

wow
Very Rude!

But it does make you look autistic, people don't put random sleeves of jelly like material on their dicks

Nigger, I decided to go all the way instead of just cover my dick in something. So far it's been 2 years and I'm about to achieve rollover for the first time.

My dick feels way better too after restoring. I used to have a really hard time getting it up, not anymore. Now I can get natural erections again. I took these while flaccid.

Biblical circumcision is not like modern circumcision. The original method involved a small cut on the end of the foreskin to draw a drop of blood. Later the bare edge was removed; the effect on the function of the foreskin was negligible. Sometime around 100 AD the Jews started cutting off the entire foreskin because some Jews were able to blend in with Greeks at sporting events.

See link for more information: cirp.org/library/history/peron2/

It is interesting to note that modern circumcision involving complete removal of the glans came into effect about 140 years after Christ. In other words, it was made by Christ-denying Jews. This was also the start of the infamous glans "blood sucking."

Let me guess, you'd have your eyelids cut off too because their purpose has since been outmoded by eye drops and therefore you can live without the ability to blink?

Keep coming up with ways to justify a mutilation that you had no decision in and caused you significant, untold brain damage that even you don't truly know the extent of, I'm sure your Jewish masters would be proud.

Stormtard logic at its finest. Are you a woman perhaps?

American dicks explain why so many anons hate jewish people: misdirected foreskin remorse.

the poor bastard thinks its wrong for your dick to feel good, dont engage him. Just leave him alone, and he'll figure it out by himself. Or maybe he's a rib eye who can say

Maybe he should cut his entire dick off because "MUH DEGENERATE HEDONISM PLEASURES". Seriously, this guy is so retarded it isn't even funny. Just tells people that if they enjoy not having their shit messed with then they are hedonists by default.

Just cut your dick off already, faggot. You'll be the least degenerate one here!

How quaint.

t. Niggers

If only I had a mommy gf it could ease some of this
SUFFERING

oh user… masturbating using your foreskin is actually pretty good

Lul

Get out of here faggot degenerate, you're literally asking for dick

But it's perfectly okay for women to have everything intact, huh?

my heart is warmed by knowing these niggers will never reproduce.
sage for faggot OP and shit thread.

Makes you think who's really behind that post.

I've restored for almost two years now, and I haven't ever looked back ever since except to compare my dick to now. I fully understand what was done to me, and I'm super pissed off about it. But instead of trying to convince myself that everything was okay, I decided to do something about it to the best of my extent. Now I'm really glad I did it, and I don't regret it one bit. I don't really have much of a foreskin yet, but I already can tell a difference in my pleasure levels. It's like seeing color for the first time, as a way to describe it.

bump for some last minute arguing to transpire

I'm uncircumcised and I have phimsosis. I think circumcised dicks look better and I think that circumcision should become mandatory. tbh

t. female