Best (whitest) place to live?

Where can I go in the US when God emperor trump gets elected to avoid chimp outs

I was thinking Maine, 96 percent white, but theyre liberal as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

demographics.coopercenter.org/DotMap/
freedominthe50states.org/overall/north-dakota,
archive.is/64yMF
archive.is/Osyi3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe nowhere.
Maybe you deserve to get chimped on.

Nigger I don't wanna live in Colorado anymore I want to be with fucking whites

People have different beliefs than you. Deal with it. If you were really concerned about chimpouts, you would not care about ideological differences. Just move to a county that has a lot of whites with guns or something.

Is Hungary or Poland the safe haven fam

I said county, not country. I did not misspell.

My mistake

But is Hungary and or Poland a safe haven?

You can come live with me in my white safe space. Fuck it user, you can't ignore the chimp outs. It's better to run and hide but we want you here to fight on the front lines, not behind some liberal gated community.

Antartica :^)

I don't know. White =/= safe haven. Look up their laws or something.

Considering it

Where do you live? Or is that sarcasm. I will gladly fight off chimps and sand niggers, I need my people behind me though. Id be fucking slaughtered here.

CT, it was sarcasm about the white safe space, and don't be such a fucking coward you pussy, ganging up on others is weakness, it's only fair one white guy fight 1 or more blacks. Here we have some very bad black city's and no one is going to fight but me in my cucked state.

you funny, you die last

No, niggers don't fight fair.

We have to fucking slaughter them, no mercy. They are a plague, a POISON. You do not fight fair with fucking disease.

Why avoid chimpouts?

No gangs are strength, unfair, possibly cowardly but stronger than one man.

Ive been attacked by savages you cant fight 3 guys irl

Do you hear yourself? Not wanting Colorado?

If that place isn't white it's ogre. Do like me, I'm living outside of the big city to get more quality of life and be within striking distance of (white) nice places, but I'm still living in the system, actively trying to undermine.

You know, gotta get to the front lines to fight a war and all.

Plus you can make your own machine guns without an NFA tax stamp.

But user Im surrounded!

How can I overcome when its mostly spics and niggers?

Overcome what? The spiritual emptiness? You will still find that amongst whites, they are still mostly Chads and Bubbas. Then what, the odds in a fight? One white man with a rifle is more than chimps will ever be able to handle, they won't come at you like that.

What you are doing is already a lot, being on here. If you want IRL I would recommend Daily Stormed meetups, also go to r/European for heritage stuff, meet people and determine who is pilled, shouldn't be that hard. What I'm getting from you is that you expect it to be easy or automatic. Don't be a fool you will sound like the demoralization shills amd get filtered.

By owning a gun and arming yourself you are creating an equalizer. Fucking put on your big kid pants and plan out these things, don't run, atleast try to take them with you.

Where the hell are you? East Aurora?

Where in Colorado do you live? I assure you, the Midwest is more sparsely populated than the East Coast, in terms of pop. density and quantity of Negroes. Maybe move away from urban areas?

Maybe.

Kek
thought that was a map of israel at first glance

So did the Pilgrims :^)

Either get a lot of shekels and move to Englewood Littleton or L0lumbine or move up north of denver buddy.

Help

Maine is an amazing state if you can find novelty in living there during the winter months.

I use to live near Sanford, which has some nice surrounding communities but don't live in Sanford itself cause they have a drug/unemployment problem that last time I heard.

I used to travel up to Ellsworth to visit my gf, and I fell in love with the place. The community is quite cozy although it seems a lot of people there are insulated and suffer from some kind of cabin fever. But the people are very nice, and community really protects its own.

I fucking miss Ellsworth. Check it out, user.

Unfortunately I have to choose between city with niggers and liberals or small town I cant stand

Ive always been a city kid, especially growing up 15 minutes from Denver. I don't like seclusion and small towns.

It's not just about white purity, look at the politics.

Most of New England is liberal as fuck you wont like it there.

You have to go somewhere more like 80% white but more conservative AKA the midwest.

Now you're just being an annoying protojigger.

Yeah.

forgot to mention Ellsworth is very white with SOME minorities sprinkled in the mix, but they're affluent and well to do. Has an incredible national park as well.

Give it a visit, bring friends, a lover, or family. Enjoy the lobster and DO NOT STAY IN WHITE BIRCHES MOTEL.

The white trash run a prostitution ring there and some kind of drug dealing. Didn't get harassed cause I drove a big boy truck with a massive fucking salter in the back. And I was white.

When we're young the city is an exciting place. And some cities I've lived in/visited are amazing (i.e Taipei).

But you will eventually want to get out of there and enjoy a small town cause being cramped in a single zone with so many people is unhealthy.

You're not alone CT bro, we just need to work extra hard to hide our power levels.

fuck that, ill be locked and loaded here in the new orleans metro, waiting on some fool nigga to come think he can come creepin around my yard

The larger cities here are liberal, but there's plenty of conservatives outside of those areas, and still a fair number in the cities keeping a generally low profile. I've said before that pretty big chunks of Maine suffer from White Gated Community Syndrome, where they don't give a crap about the brown hordes because they've never had to deal with them in truly dangerous quantities. The lack of brown also makes the impact of liberal policies slightly less terrible than in, say, Maryland.

If you're Christian, there's no shortage of churches. Can't go anywhere without tripping over one somewhere. If you're anything else, people seem generally alright with it. Haven't seen a single mosque or synagogue, thankfully. Did see one Scientology place though, oddly enough.

If you've got any love or desire for /k/, Maine is also an excellent choice, as non-NFA firearms do not require registration, and no manner of permit is needed for concealed or open carry. Only restrictions are no bars so drunks don't get in gunfights and no government buildings. Also no restaurants that have a sign clearly stating it, but I've yet to see one that actually bothers.

As another mentioned the last time Maine was talked about, Mainers have a great deal of tolerance for everything, including intolerance. Even if you go full 14/88 you'll likely be fine, there's plenty of others that live here just because they're sick of all the spics and niggers further south.

Plus, based governor triggering liberals is funny as fuck.

tl;dr: Maine is fine, hazguns is cool, no chimpouts here

Yeah lepage is a great irl troll

I worry for when hes out of office

If I move there I want to make sure the Governor isn't some cuck two years from now

Maine sure is white but the small towns are full of inbreeds and hard-drug users. Not even trying to fuck with you I go hunting there all the time.

Also the broads are terrible out in the wilderness areas.

thank me later demographics.coopercenter.org/DotMap/

/thread

Kek

I lived in Maine for a few weeks for work and it was great. Might move there or NH, VT. Great area. Somalis are fucking up some shit, though and need to be physically removed.

Poland is one of the safest contries in the world. They have no gibs, thus no mudshits.

I want to move to a 90+% White area, notably, somewhere rural in northern Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho, or maybe the Palouse region of eastern Washington or Oregon, but the problem is, there are NO jobs out in those places. I want to own some acreage, but in places that are mostly White and have land to buy also have no jobs, or you have to commute 150+ miles each way.

Wat do?

Southern Slav lands. More than 98% white.

Aim for Castle Rock. Most american place i've ever been. Awesome beer festivals, almost all white, trump shit everywhere.

I hate to break it to you bro but Colorado is one of the best states to live in the US.

Yeah, things suck that much.

But if you want Whiteness and not liberal your best bet is New Hampshire. Although it's kind of cuckservative despite their libertarian light fame. If not bro, a lot of states have nice smaller towns if you're willing to sniff them out.

Or you could always emigrate to Hungary or Poland.

This is kind of a shitty SF tier thread.

I was going to say, "What about Fairbanks, Alaska?", thinking it'd be too cold for most minorities (excluding Inuit/Eskimos), but I was surprised to find out that the percentage of white people in the area is below 70% and the actual Native Alaskans are only about a third of the "minority" population.

Be a farmer.

Something on the internets.

Sell buttplugs in the shape of jews or something and you can live anywhere.

If not, medicine… you can be a doctor ANYWHERE.

Lol, negative.

Maine. Liberal because they get to stay remote and out of the picture, and feel safe and secure while they vote like retards. Because them problems dont come their. Nuh uh….until they do.

Dumbasses.

Antarctica is pretty white, what with all the ice and shit.

Maybe, but my education is in resource management, extraction, conservation and land use/management. I can get on with the Feds, (USFS, Park Service, BLM, etc.), but part of me doesn't want that for ideological reasons, but the benefits and pension is nice, or I could get on with a company or NGO in those fields, and the listed states are very big in those areas, but the problem is, I'd still be living in a pozzed shithole, like Boise in Idaho, or other big city/metropolis. I want my "home base" to be somewhere rural, with a decent amount of acreage, (20-100), because the only things I care about doing outdoors are shooting guns and riding dirtbikes, and it's a pain in the ass to do that without owning land where I can just walk out my backdoor and do it. That's the dream. But to have that dream, it's an un-doable commute, or live in/near a big city and have that as the "refuge/retreat", which I prolly can't afford.

I'm also looking at Alaska, but that opens up a bunch of other issues.

Colorado is great. Came out from PA a while back and I don't even want to go back for a visit. First off, it is beautiful here. I've been all over the country and it is exceptional right here. Weather is great, politics are reasonable, and you are allowed to drive fast. Dude weed lmao is a plus for me personally. Job market is booming along with real estate though cost of living isn't bad. I'll take the Mexicans here over Pittsburgh niggers any day. They keep to themselves for the most part compared to annoying as easy coast dindus. Blacks are only in Denver other than the military in the Colorado Springs area.

*annoying AS east coast dindus, that is.

Phone posting censoring keyboard dammit I mean ASS, not as.

Just stay where the chimp outs are fight, coward.
Join the police now or the border patrol.

Come to North Dakota. Take a look at the dot map link posted earlier ITT and you'll see the demographics you want. If you can stand the winters you will get a 90%+ White area in a red state.

Read more about policies at freedominthe50states.org/overall/north-dakota, you won't go too wrong as long as you are not looking to home school your children.

We've had a bit of a slowdown out in the Bakken, but there are still oil jobs to be had in the region, and honestly the slowdown is the best time to show up because real estate prices aren't as crazy high as they were before. Sounds like your skill set could set you up for a nice career working the oil fields.

Come to the Appalachian Mountains of West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee, or North Carolina. God's country my friend.

I considered moving to New England for the same reason: It's a white haven (minus Mass. and Conn.)

That is until I realized I would be living in a special kind of hell. New England is infested with white liberals who are insulated from the horrors the rest of America is struggling with. There is something super jewy about it and it would drive me nuts knowing that my neighbors were anti-gun, pro-fag sensitive beta males.

Pros

Cons

No fucking thank you.

hey nigger zimbabwe is the whitest country on earth, head on over and take a look!

CT is pretty alright if you avoid the cities. The wealthy suburbs are pozzed to shit and full of the rudest most self centered SWPLs but the rural areas are okay.

Who knows how long until Malloy and our Jewish lt gov+senators force the diversity out of the cities though. Half the budget of the city of Hartford is subsidized by the surrounding white suburbs already and they're still on the verge of bankruptcy.

Rural parts of the South would be best.

And if CO is too diverse, its only an hour or so drive up to Cheyenne, WY where it is majority white.

Hartford is shit. Waterbury seems like a dump too.

In fact, fuck CT. It is the shittiest of the New England states on all fronts.

lol, you're all fucking halfbreeds.

Isnt it prayer time Ahmed? Why you shitposting on infidel Mohamed replication comic sites?

Pacific northwest.

Try again, nigger.

Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported. Reported.

archive.is/64yMF
archive.is/Osyi3

Pick one.

Oh no, I guess I will tuck my tail between my legs and run off now that you reported me!

Fuck off faggot. I have been reported by triggered faggots like you 100 times in the past few days, i'm still not banned.

SWPL culture is the last implicit stand of White identity tbh.

Reported.

liberals breed by brainwashing people.

Farming communities are always white for a reason. It's where the hard working people go.
Greatest neighbours I ever had were farmers. Good people, great food and they take zero shit from outsiders.

Farming communities are white in certain areas, nigger. There are loads of shitskin farming communities in southern parts of the USA.

The only place that's both that white and not liberal is somewhere like WV.

Boise, Idaho.
Prescott, Arizona.
Rey, Colorado.
Entire Pacific Northwest.

wat.
Rey is like 97% white.
Golden is 100% crunchie.

People automatically look at the major cities and assume that the entire state has the same demographics. Denver is a haven for niggers and liberal faggots, however Colorado Springs is pretty conservative, even for being a large city. Then you have to look at most of the mountain towns in Colorado which are almost always 95%+ white. Then you have to look at the cities in the plains that fit the same category.

Agreed.

Live in a mountain town in Colorado and commute down a canyon to work down below every day. It is really white in the mountains but there are lots of Jews and californians. It's okay though

It's also the death of it. The terrible pathological altruism. The delusional optimism in their leftist ideologies that sound nice on paper but are destructive when applied irl.

SWPL are whites at the height of their passivity. They cling to their white identity yet so easily dismiss it. Sure, they'll cross the street when they see a nog, but will be the first to claim how "diversity is good"

All the while the working class white man has to deal with nog infestation from section 8 housing popping up in their home town and an influx of mexirats in their workplaces. While the working class white is out there dealing with the true cost of the liberal agenda, the SWPL is busy sipping in a Latte at a cute local coffeehouse reading the latest HuffPo article and saying shit like "Trump is a racist. Black lives really do matter! We need more diversity."

Mostly white liberal cesspools like New England and parts of the PNW are much like a pre-kebab Germany and Sweden. Their SWPL status will be the death of them once they get culturally enriched but by then it's too late. Here in America, they will be the last to be effected by the marxist agendas that they push. I think that's what rubs my asshole raw the most.

I'm moving to Manchester, NH. It's 90% white and has extremely cheap and large properties and one of the best places to start a business in the country. It's also the largest city in New England north of Boston, which makes it a bit of a unicorn as most large cities have been extensively Blacked. It also has very low taxes and muh guns. It's also beautiful, pic related.

Fairbanks has Ft. Wainright, an Army base, so I'd wager that's a big part, as well as having Eielson AFB about a half hour away, and one thing you'll notice is the high amount of foreign contractors as well as retired sergeants who get cushy civilian jobs on base.

Fairbanks is great though, as well as most of that area and I'm looking at buying property there soon with some friends here,

Probably going to get overwhelmed by the niggers in a race war scenario.

If you're not an ethnic Pole or Hungarian don't bother

What's the medium income there?

What is the job and land situation?

I don't think so the US is approaching critical-mass of shitskins, Everything you saw in the Rio Olympics will be the happening in the US in less then 20 years. Everyone is going to feel it

Meant to quote

That may actually be a problem, since I was hoping to do that. What is ND's problem?

Low for whites, but it also has one of the lowest cost of living in the country. You can get a huge 3 bedroom multistory house with 2 large lawns on a lake for $100k

Hey mainefags,

are there any good ranges not too far from Portland? I might be taking a job up there, and I want to keep my MMA-classes and shooting up to snuff.

Just check on Zillow, the only properties under $100 are condos or foreclosures.

Looks like it costs about $200-300k to buy a decent property in Manchester.

still great for a big city

Northwest MN has a lot of whites, but a lot of timber niggers to boot. They stay to themselves though.

Hey man, I'm in Manch. Send me an email if you want to link up when you get here.

From my research, the majority of 95+ percent white areas are all liberal. The people are so sheltered, they have that Swedish misconception that everybody is just as nice and civilized as they are.

Not in the Midwest though.

Fuck off Schlomo

What about the Iowa caucuses, where we had anons reporting that people were going for Cruz because they are more concerned with electing a new pastor than a new president. They said that people in the midwest, (at least their areas, which had little to no black population and a small hispanic population, at best), had no clue or care about immigration or minorities, and their primary concern was how "nice" a person was, and if they could keep them safe from those "godless commies and atheists". That plays right in-line with the assertation, (correct, IMHO), that highly White areas are liberal, or if conservative, they are cuckservative, since they have little to no real exposure to minorities or immigrants.

I'm native to CT but study in NH. The particular area I live is near New London and the casinos, so we get more than our share of pieces of shit, but there are some nice areas once you get off the highway. Regardless, we get fucked over by the rich faggots on the Western side of the river. My town and some of those near it are thoroughly red, and generally populated by decent people. Still though, the laws and taxes aren't worth it.

NH is full of fags as far as I can tell, but I'm on a college campus near a city, so my sample is skewed.

Barrington, IL.

I live in the northern suburbs of Chicago (Lake County.) White as fuck, most villages are 95%+ white (rest are Asian.) Despite the many Yids, there is no other area in the state that is highly affluent, significantly conservative, and there is literally zero crime.

I would know about moving to Illinois. When you really think about it the great lakes region is the most dangerous place in the developed world.