NEW VIDEO SHOWS DIFFERENT ANGLE

Vladimir Putin Presidential Chauffeur Kiled In Crash.You can see exactly how the "accident" occurred

You're a big guy

What happened to the driver of that other car? That'd be a suicide mission.

I don't remember the exact story but I thought the supposed driver was brought to a hospital.

No matter what this was, I'm having fun imagining driverless vehicles being used in the future

We're never going to hear about that guy ever again.

shouldn't the world be more concerned about an ongoing assasination within political lines?

Is it just me seeing the mechanics of the cold war here?

it is shilled to death, avoided by all cost

Nothing to see here… just a normal accident…

If it WAS intentional however; it is pretty amazing to manage a front hit like that with all that traffic and that speed…

It looked pretty intentional. The driver crossed onto the median to build up speed then swerved into the oncoming lane.

I was sarcastic… sorry…

It was very intentional, but as I wrote, it takes quite a bit of precision to pull that off, hitting a designated moving target with a car like that… very high speed…

Vlad himself is ok, though, right?

Side note, how dose a highway that big not have a divider down the middle.

Vlad wasn't in the car.
This was the worst assassination attempt ever.

Russia I guess…

It clearly wasn't to kill Putin, as everyone knew he was not even in Russia at the time…

But still, cui bono? It doesn't look like an accident…

It's ZOG's passive aggressive cryptic message to Russia, basically.

Basically a warning to Putin that next time, it'll be him.

you guys should know, in russia a lot of people don't follow the traffic laws
this could be just an accident and a coincidence

Probably, since he was in China at the time.

I don't think they thought this through. Such an occurrence is only going to prompt Putin to be exceedingly more cautious and ramp up security. A warning in the form of highway murder doesn't work on a figure like Putin.

this whole channel is dedicated to russians stopping people from driving on the sidewalk and other traffic violations

It honestly looks like an ordinary accident to me

Using the lines in the street as guides he's going pretty much exactly 50 % faster than the other traffic and is driving in the median which is usually full of pebbles and other particles flung in there from the lanes over time, meaning it is usually much more slippery.

If you look at the video he doesn't drive into Putin's car but skids into it which would be damn lucky. He loses the back end just at the end of the turn which it where it usually happens since that's where you turn harder when you notice bad traction means you're not making the corner, and as a result you over steer. There are a billion videos online that showing people going fast and losing it and this video looks exactly like one of them. If you wonder about driving in the median just look up Russian accident videos on youtube. It's natural selection at its prime.

All this said I'm still going to assume it was assassination attempt until proven otherwise because that's the attitude you need to have around kikes. There are too many coincidences going around to not be vary.

Either that doofus was on their phone or that was a suicide mission, but imo it looks intentional.

The more I watch it the more looks like they just jerked their wheel.

Move along goys :^)

in mother russia highways divide themselves

Its such an outlandish and risky way to do things though. I can buy (((they're))) sending a message to Putin, but this is way too difficulty to pull off. The specifics are too high.

Breaking news:

Washington, D. C; reports are coming in that US President Barrack Obama's favourite Pastry Chef has been knocked down and injured by a vehicle in front of the White House.
De Daniel M'Shawn was struck early this morning as he was turning up for work . The vehicle is believed to be a tourist bus. The driver of the vehicle exited the vehicle after the accident and took off at speed in the direction of the Russian Embassy. The driver, who the bus company describe as not being the regular driver on the route, is said to have been 'acting oddly'.

Update: Mr M'Shawn's condition is not believed to be serious. Police who were waiting at his bedside to interview him when he became conscious have said in a statement that Mr M'Shawn was involved in an 'altercation' with officers. According to the police statement, when Mr M'Shawn woke up and saw the police around his bed, he became 'highly agitated', shouted "I dindu nuffin" and attempted to dispose of a crack pipe by throwing it out the window. Mr M'Shawn had to restrained by officers.

Update: hospital authorities have said in a statement that Mr M'Shawn has been readmitted to the hospital with 'significant injuries'. These injuries are not believed to be the same ones associated with the original road accident.

Update: Hospital authorities have announced that Mr D'Shawn has died. There are no further details.

Update: In a statement just released, police have said that Mr M'Shawn was shoot dead by one of their officers. The officer is said to have been acting in 'self defence'. More details to follow.

Update: In a statement just released to the media, US president Barrack Obama has blamed White racism and Russian president Vladimir Putin for the death of Mr D'Shawn.
In other news, the Navy has announced that the 6th Fleet will move to the coast of Crimea. Also, the 2nd Fleet will move to the Baltic near St Petersburg, while the 3rd and 7th Fleets will carry out joint manouvers with Russia's far eastern 'Jewish Autonomous Oblast' (JAO). Reports that the 'Jewish Autonomos Oblast' (JAO) has announced it's independence from Russia and that US special forces are in the capital Birobidzhan to carry out joint manouvers have been denied.

Update: Aircraft from carriers of the 3rd and 7th Fleet are reported to be carrying out airstrikes on Russian military targets in the far east. These are described as being 'in support of the independence of the 'Jewish Autonomous Oblast' (JAO). It has also been reported that Russian forces have carried out chemical attacks on innocent civilians in the JAO capital Birobidzhan. Further details when they become available.

Shills
Holla Forums

This angle proves it was targeted. The other car was accelerating in the median waiting for the presidential vehicle, premeditated assassination attempt.

I wonder if Russian media had mentioned that he was at the G20, or if they barely mentioned it. Or maybe Putin used KGB tactics and left a false lead that he wasn't actually at the G20 summit to lure the potential assassin? 4D chess.

just to clarify, I'm no Putin worshipper, just speculating

Remotely hijack random goys car…crash it head on into Putin's vehicle

You see the black car he passes, and then the white one beofre he sees his target? Thats pretty fucking amazing, with that first black car there he couldve easily hit the wrong one.

Unless the white car was the signal, they follow the chauffeur onto the highway, pull ahead and then let the assassin know that the target in behind them.

Ok, just spit-balling, but maybe it was more than just a warning. What if this is used as a way to get an operative closer to Putin. Maybe one of the lesser used chauffeurs has been subverted/blackmailed/bought/… and with the favorite chauffeur gone this operative has a better chance at getting close to Putin.

it was his favorite driver though

it's a family hit

It must be too early in tel aviv, this thread hasn't been spammed with "it's nothing goy" "slide thread" ">>>/x/" like the last one yet.

checked

that would be a hell of a flashpoint

Maybe it was a threat. Maybe it was just a botched job - they knew where the car was, but couldn't get the info on Putin's whereabouts and took a chance. Maybe there was even a Putin bodydouble in there, but Russian media would never admit that.

That's one of the first things I thought, too. Furthermore, it could fuel a lot of paranoia as well.

Soros STOP YOU MANIACAL OLD BASTARD!!
I don't think he'll stop until the World is a burnt shell or Trump and Putin both have him Publically Executed.
His "Red Revolution 2017" is going to fall flat on it's face.

Are you implying the driver didn't know Putin was not in the car?

If this was an assassination attempt it was done through hacking the onboard computer

good question

I fucking hate Soros.
If he kills Putin and makes Russia Red again then I hope Trump liberates it and installs Medvedev as their leader

THIS WAS A MESSAGE TO PUTIN

It may be used for lavish parades like the commies are good for.

This is an interesting speculation. Why are you talking it down by saying "just spitballing"? It reminds me of when people say "in my humble opinion" or "just my opinion.

for you

Something special about 1997 that's for sure.

It's just another way to say he's brainstorming. Maybe it's a cultural thing =^) Interesting theory too.

You don't use Holla Forums to brainstorm?
I thought that was our biggest value.

You're supposed to confidently claim any speculation to be true, and call everyone who disagrees a shill.

And how do you propose the driver would have known which car was Putins? Have you ever drove a car before? Getting visual confirmation that its Putin's car would have been nearly impossible at that speed. Why would assassin blindly crash into a car if he's not 100% sure that its Putins?

Another point, how would the driver know before hand that Putins car would be in the far left lane? It looks like a big highway, if Putins car was in the far right lane blocked by other pedestrian vehicles, the whole thing would not have worked

kek

You really don't want to give the ex-head of the KGB and someone who makes people he doesn't like disappear a warning.

if it were me, I'd have an easy to spot car follow or stay in front of the driver with radio or phone to tell them where the target car was in relation to me. you could also manuver the car so that the target passes where you want him to go.

honestly, still seems like a bad slav driver failing a turn after beung 2extreme

Spotters, dingus.

If you're going to go that far it seems like there would be much easier ways to do the deed and ways that would guarantee a kill which a simple car crash cant.

This just seems like typical Russian bad driving to me, a would be assassin who would go as far as that would have known Putin wasn't in the country

Maybe this was just supposed to send a message.

It first threatens Putin.
It second signals to the world how vulnerable Putin is / how weak Putin's security is.

The singer of Bitter Sweet Symphony got Jewed, and Jewed hard. I guess you could say the song was true to its name.

Because Russia.

webm very related.

I'm guessing its this. Didn't Russia have a TV show where car thieves would steal cars and whoever does it fastest and gets away wins?

What if he actually died at the scene, but they claim to still have him to cause paranoia in the ones that sent him?

Radiohead always complained that bullshit too.

In fact a lot of that scene was focused on highlighting that nonsense as a way of showing people how fucked the world is.

Terrible regulations. :^)

Don't tell gary johnson that though..

He's so blazed out of his mind he doesn't even know where Moscow is who who Putin is.

Also this probably was a message to putin.

In more ways than just a warning.
It was to hit him where it hurt - people in contact with him.

I know that feel.. This world is nightmare

I lived in the Czech Republic for a year, and Ukraine for a year, and all I can tell you is societal babysitting and coddling is not high on the list of priorities with local governments. This is most certainly the case in the area of civil engineering.

In Western societies, everything is controlled by ((lawyers)) and our physical structure reflects that reality. Russia does not suffering from this affliction, and while this helps keep costs low, there is a price to pay in lives lost. Just google "chinese escalators" if you require a more detailed explanation.

1st 2 webbums show what's been happening.

3rd one is what people started doing after this happened a few times.

Googling for chinese elevators isn't much better.
I remember watching how the lungs of a guy were crushed or how an old lady was cut in half.
The stuff of nightmares.

Still better than have a society governed by lawyers, though.

shit, there is a bad engneering, worse engineering and then there is chinese engineering.

Anyone think this looks like the car running down the median got hacked, like that journalist (Michael Hastings) and was remote controlled to be used as a weapon to try and kill Putin or send him a message?

Looks like he's a typical russian that drives in a lane that's not supposed for cars just because he's late for work or for his drug pick up, and then he just lose control of his car. You can see it sliding on the side, it's not a head on collision.

I just wasted an hour on that channel. Fucker.

Calm down if we've thought of it then of course a highly trained and competent KGB agent would have.

There's a reason why Russia remains largely independent.

song?