Brainwash myself

Are there any good leftie youtubers?

I kind of like Contra Points, but "he" doesn't have many videos.

This girl could use some makeup

bump 1

no! she is pretty even without makeup!

Would you marry her?

I don't see how that's any of your business, but yes. Yes, I would. She is very beautiful and I like her very much.

Is her penis big?

Back to 4chan

Not as big as that of your boyfriend.

But I have girlfriend.

GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN!!!.

*I am his girlfriend.

Corrected you there.

I am her girlfriend

So, in trying to find this girl's nudes, I read this massive imgur of her chats, and dude you're in love with a sociopathic cunt.

-Her entire persona is crafted to fleece money from lonely permavirgins, and all of her actions are to make her money.
-She gets off on convincing her orbiters to kill themselves.
-She does gross shit like selling her used panties as well as lolipops she's masturbated with to creepy weirdos.
-She sells panties other people wore as well just to fuck with these people.
-She fucked some guy she was dating and sucked him off in public at like 15. Normal in itself, but the guy decided she was such an obsessive, controlling, bizarre weirdo he dumped him, so she's stalked him for years since and threatened to claim he raped her to try to force him to take her back.
-She's a proud drug addict. Aww, did you think those bags under her eyes and acne were from insomnia and poor diet? Nah, she's a fucking druggie who sniffs glue and does meth.

True scum.

I guess you've never actually listened to that "thing" speak, have you? Read a book man.

Which book?

Let's not veer off the topic.
Leftie youtubers, please.

That's my girl Eliza

Destiny, Steven Bonnell

Depends on what path you're looking to walk. I know a lot of books. Politics by Aristotle is a good starting point for people who don't know where to start. If you're a leftie, read Marx. If youre a right winger…read Marx know your enemy. It doesnt matter what you read at this point, just read nigga! You'll figure out what you want to read eventually. What you can piece together by actively reading books is way better than anything a youtuber can give you in a 10 min video.

If you want to brainwash yourself into being a cuck just go to >>>/hypno/