9/11 conspiracy gets support from physicists' study

9/11 conspiracy gets support from physicists' study

Europhysics magazine report finds Twin Towers brought down by 'controlled demolition'

WASHINGTON – For 15 years, there’s been a small band of investigators who have questioned the idea that the Twin Towers in New York City collapsed because of the intense heat and fires raging following two terrorist-directed plane crashes.

But they have largely been dismissed as crazy conspiracy theorists.

Now, however, Europhysics Magazine, the respected publication of the European physics community, has published a report by four experts who say “the evidence points overwhelmingly to the conclusion that all three buildings were destroyed by controlled demolition.”

“Given the far-reaching implications, it is morally imperative that this hypothesis be the subject of a truly scientific and impartial investigation by responsible authorities,” the four physicists conclude.

The study is the work of Steven Jones, former full professor of physics at Brigham Young University, Robert Korol, a professor emeritus of civil engineering at McMaster University in Ontario, Canada, Anthony Szamboti, a mechanical design engineer with over 25 years of structural design experience in the aerospace and communications industries, and Ted Walter, the director of strategy and development for Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, a nonprofit organization that today represents more than 2,500 architects and engineers.

Conscious of the controversial nature of the report Europhysics included an editor’s note with the study in the September 2016 issue: “This feature is somewhat different from our usual purely scientific articles, in that it contains some speculation. However, given the timing and the importance of the issue, we consider that this feature is sufficiently technical and interesting to merit publication for our readers. Obviously, the content of this article is the responsibility of the authors.”

In August 2002, the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology launched what would become a six-year investigation of the three building failures that occurred on 9/11. It found both the Twin Towers, as well as the 47-story World Trade Center Building 7, which was not struck by an airplane, all collapsed as a result of fires and intense heat. But even the NIST found that the three buildings were “the only known cases of total structural collapse in high-rise buildings where fires played a significant role.”

“It bears repeating that fires have never caused the total collapse of a steel-framed high-rise before or since 9/11,” the researchers write. “Did we witness an unprecedented event three separate times on September 11, 2001?”

The report also concluded: “Given the far-reaching implications, it is morally imperative that this hypothesis be the subject of a truly scientific and impartial investigation by responsible authorities.”

The researchers also found “the only phenomenon capable of collapsing such buildings completely has been by way of a procedure known as controlled demolition, whereby explosives or other devices are used to bring down a structure intentionally.”

They noted that “15 years after the event a growing number of architects, engineers, and scientists are unconvinced by that explanation.”

Full Article:
archive.is/WGSIL
wnd.com/2016/08/911-conspiracy-gets-support-from-physicists-study/?cat_orig=us

web.archive.org/web/20160904120052/http://www.europhysicsnews.org/articles/epn/pdf/2016/04/epn2016-47-4.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bamp

Getting published in a magazine =/= Scientific community supporting your claims.

I agree. We should try to reproduce this phenomena in Doha.

I wanna rid you of the burden of knowing that 9/11 was a fucking inside job

Daily reminder that something a lot more powerful than a regular 'controlled demolition'.

You mean the famous 97% ?

Roger Stone keeps euphemizing that Trump is a closet-truther.

9-11 SOON
Get your memes ready.

mcmaster university of canada is like your yale or princeton.

first year students have to have a 94 percent average coming out of highschool to even be considered for medicine.
*i tried to get in with an 87% and they didn't even write me back with a rejection letter. my marks were not high enough for even the rejection letter.

makes perfect sense to me. I doubt anything was vaporised, mate

Steven Jones is a fucking idiot whose entire career revolves around peddling his 9/11 theories. He is no serious physicist.

OPEN YOUR EYES

I wanna rid you of the burden of knowing that 9/11 was a fucking inside job!

You only need to look at Hani Hanjour who failed his Cesna training in miserable fashion, yet managed to fly a 757 in a 270 degree downward spiral from 7k feet and effectively 'land' the plane into the first floor of the Pentagon.

I've you've ever been to the Pentagon, you'll see that the approach is also on a slope from Columbia Pike.

OY VEY CHAIM YOU SHOULD BE PRAYING

Yes, goyim, just keep quibbling about the minutiae of the physics behind the towers' destruction. Pay no mind to who the criminals were :^)

Sombody post the plane boarding videos that show perps AND the air passenger victims and put these conspiracy theories to rest.

Op is a shill, I'll explain.

9/11 was a mossad operation.
They trained mudslimes on American soil using American trainers and planes then sent them on a suicide trip on the towers.

Telling you to focus on whether or not it was controlled demolition is a shill tactic.

IT MOVES FOCUS AWAY FROM MOSSAD/JEWISH INVOLVEMENT

It's likely hijackers were involved but the buildings had to of been demo'd

Besides, its not exactly cutting edge or difficult to drone a Boeing, even by 2001 standards

Daily reminder that 'ISRAEL DID 9/11

>>>/polarchive/69
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

holy fuck the shills are out in full force against this one…

I've got one question about Israel doing 9/11.

If Israel did 9/11, why did the Israeli president warn the Bush administration that they suspected a terrorist attack within a short period of time, just a few months before 9/11? And if he's in on it, why bother with the warning?

Daily reminder that TRS is still shilling for the jewish narrative.

To set the narrative.

I'm still going with the underground nuke explanation

Nothing else in my opinion could have made steel turn to dust that high up

Hasn't anyone noticed that it's almost 9/11 and ISIS has been under-active for some unknown reasons?

the US government has been lying for decades, 9/11 is just a really big one.
I'm convinced it was demolitions that were planted weeks ahead of time including a couple of backpack nukes to make a hole for them to fall into.
The seismic data as well as the incredible heat of the rubble that lasted for days all point to much more energy being released than can be accounted for with standard demolitions.

That seems like a pretty convenient answer. You could easily disregard any counter-evidence by simply saying it exists to set the narrative.

I don't see how that's "counter-evidence", it's the typical jewish operating procedure.

How does that put anything to rest, retard? Do you understand inference? Of course you don't because you are a moron with a low IQ.

There was one image where it showed pretty clean cuts on the steel beams of one of the trade centers. Could they have used thermite? I remember that was big with the military in the early 2000s for cutting metal bolts and locks quickly, and also for diffusing bombs without them exploding

This I can accept. The Israelis at least had prior knowledge and did nothing to stop it.

But to deny al-Qaeda's involvement is just more Islam whitewashing, which is why so many truthers are leftists.

This attack happened 15 years ago. It has been investigated enough. No more tinfoilery. All conspiracies will do is undermine the Millennial generation's formative experience, which came with the understanding that the Western world is in a clash of civilizations with the Islamic world.

They didn't just have "prior knowledge", they did it. And they aren't getting a pass just because Muslims are bad too.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that Bush is a republican…

We will have justice.