Jill Stein has a warrant

Stein has a warrant out for her arrest… for vandalism
But yet Hillary walks…. despite being a traitor
Link: archive.fo/mQjnT (snopes)
Story:

Pic unrelated

(((Jill Stein)))

Who fucking cares

Sorry, mistyped. Criminal mischief and trespassing.

But yeah, tired of these hideous double standards. Stein and her VP get warrants. Hillary can suck out a baby's soul and still escape anything unscathed. It seethes me.

"muh (((Stein))) who cares?"
I'm pointing out a double standard. I couldn't give a fuck about Stein either.

Well if you actaully listened to her talk you'd know that she sucks less israel dick than hilary and trump. She actually wants to pull out all your troops from the middle east and every other place in the world, they have no place being there. You defend your country from within your own boarders not by invading countries that are on the other side of the planet and could never be a threat to you. Your soldires are fighting for israel right now

It's not a double standard. One committed a federal crime, the other committed a crime and was charged by local/state police.

Hillary deserves to go to jail but it's not really a double standard.

Now I've seen everything

The slave ship is a turd. Whatever. I don't care. Hillary's a criminal, so is Stein. But one gets treated as one. Holla Forums complains about every other instance this double standard rears it's ugly head. Look at the old news here >>>7382846
I don't know, take comfort in the fact that a Jew got fucked over.
This is one of things I don't like about Holla Forums. Ugly double standards here too.

fucking shit nigger

See pic

I understand what you're getting at but it's highly forseeable that any other candidate would get 'fair' treatment and hillary would get off.
Trump/Bernout/Stein/lolbergman gets caught with a stolen candy bar? prosecuted to the fullest.
Hillary gets caught with a bloody knife and OJ's other glove while entering the launch codes to an ICBM pointed at the kremlin? just a brank :^)
you seem well intentioned but your thread reeks of pic related.

But she's a kike and her views on nuclear energy and everything else are the same as a 7 year old girl's.

nah, bitch is a shit and i hope she gets shanked in jail.

Fuck, I thought you were replying to me.
I hate making threads like this because of the shill accusation.

wow your post really changed my mind. I'll definitely throw my vote away on a third party candidate now so Hillary has a better chance of winning and I'll tell all my republican friends and family to do the same!

that means she wants to take our n00ks. fucking bitch.

Understandable. But it's not though. Even I'm saging. There more important threads than this one.

Stein takes away Hillary votes

That's a really cool image, oath user.

that is why it is a misdemeanor offence.

I think that Jill Stein could become an Honorary Aryan if she would just stop being a Holla Forums poster. She's pretty good at ripping on Clinton, the MSM, and the like. She just needs to realize that Hitler did nothing wrong and that the Holohoax was made up by some of her buddies.

Why ? Shoving crap in the engine of the bulldozer would have been more efficient.
I'd rekt her btw, she look pretty attractice on some of her pictures.

can't make this shit up

who ?

presidential candidate for the green party

Too bad Stein wasn't pancaked like Corrie.

Well yes the judge get donations from the Clinton foundation.

Jill Stein has terrible Ideas, but at least she isn't a big fat phony like Gary Jewstein.

This is almost assured. It would be nice to see if there really is a connection. However…

… I have to wonder if this is part of a long con for her. Hillary realizes that Stein is not working as she wanted and wants to see her voters go towards Gary Johnson so he can make the debates and bail her out/act as an attack dog for her while hopefully siphoning votes away from Trump. Has one of Stein's aides suggest this stunt because "it will totally make people think you're legit". Stein does this and this shit happens. This is probably just a small issue but maybe it will turn into something major and Stein being hauled off to jail and mysteriously committing suicide by 3 shots to the back with the Soros-controlled running mate deciding to honor Stein's memory and drop out and instead campaign for Hillary. Hillary then uses the fact he is black and has a name similar to Obama to try and win the black vote because she is sure they are that stupid.

Or, as I mentioned before, this is a long con by (((Stein))) and in typical jew fashion, she is thinking of creating a marketable cult of personality around her that has political clout in which she will use to line her pockets from donations to pay-outs from various politicians who want the audience Stein can now deliver to shakedowns for those that have tossed their lot in with the progressive crowd.

In the end I can't help but wonder at some odd and grand scheme at works here.

Millhouse plz…

They can't go twenty seconds without reminding the world how much they hate civilization.

she sucks at spray-painting tbh

Watching this makes me want to go play Liberal Crime Squad

I could never get into that game, as much as I wanted to. Toady is a clever guy.