AMERICAN CUCKS

HOLY FUCK I HOPE THEY BROADCAST THIS IN SAUDI ARABIA

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/05/15/history-made-american-gods-features-tvs-most-explicit-gay-sex-scene-between-muslims/

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2017/05/american-gods-gay-sex-scene-bryan-fuller.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wat

what the fuck is american gods

The Great Satan does it again.

All in the article

I pity the fool who has to render this.

(((Golden Age of Television)))

its 2017

Better Call Saul is good, but that's it.

pretty sure the Israeli army will broadcast this scene in Palestine during the next war;

Is this the scene? It's blocked for me. If not does anybody have a webm?

Other tidbits from it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Only because of Kim.

Arabs are gay though.

This show is great.

sex between a grown man and an 8 year old fuckboi is allowed in islam
sex between two grown men is forbidden

Of course…
Daily reminder that Bryan "pozzed" Fuller left the showrunner seat of STD for his own show: American Gods.

Sounds like a plan

even normal (heterosexual) sex scenes don't have this.

guess this will work to make people repulsed by gay sex overall, though.

Is the director Jewish?

I don't think the show has a director.
One of the main two people behind it is Jewish, though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Green_(writer)
The writer of the original book is also Jewish.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_Gaiman

Every fucking time.

whats wrong with this world

Too bad they took down that youtube video huh, it really portrayed the act in such elegance.

IMAMS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Its the same concept of homosexuality the greeks and romans had and several other cultures did and still do.

Its all about "dominance". Having sex with another adult male who is "masculine" casts doubt to your masculinity and dominance, you may be seen as equivalent to a woman. But if the other male is submissive, trans, a child or whatever, then you are clearly the "dominant male".

Doing submissive sex acts to women, like oral sex, is also seen as equivalent to homosexuality.

They define genders by dominance, and they even "accept" transsexuals as consequence of that. Its kinda odd that they don't prioritize child bearing capacity or whatever…

Feminists kinda have a similar concept of gender, and this is why feminists praise Allah. But its fucked up to want to forcefully convert all gay men into transsexuals, tbhfh. Perhaps they want to do the same, but non-forcefully.

>>>/oven/

Pretty sure they say boys for pleasure, women for business. They are clearly obsessed with shit and buttholes, like all semites.

what is it with faggots and their inability to inject their faggotry into everything
did fuller and singer take so many toxic loads in their pozhole they just cant think straight anymore?

CGI SEMEN

say it again with me Holla Forums, slowly

C G I
SEMEN

and then the retards complain when after years of insulting their culture and values the guys go crazy and bomb their buildings. its like these hollywood kikes never heard the word "provocation".

is this kino?

>>>/oven/

I wonder how sjws are going to defend this and islam at the same time.

A better question would be "who isn't?"

This show has some of the worst CGI i've seen.

no webm please

you'll be the first to hang

I want some hacking group to play the clip on, repeat on Al Jazeera tv lol

is he secretly /ourguy/?

obviously ;)

Remember, Bryan Fuller was the creator behind Star Trek Discovery (STD). He got fired from the show. I like to think that there was too much gaylien buttsex and CBS knew it would never sell.

It was supposed to be tbqfhm, sorry bout that, fam.

>>>/lgbt/

I dunno, I can see it selling well if there is enough straight alien sex in it too.

I never saw Lexx. I think even CBS has limits and knows they can't push things too far too fast. Maybe CBS saw test footage of a Klingon and a Ferengi doing gaylien stuff and decided to fire Fuller. Which is why its delayed. Bryan Fuller is clearly unhinged enough to have a 4 minute gay muslim scene.

Someone really want to be beheaded

I just noticed her name isn't "Carmen". What the fuck kind of name is that? It up's the ayylien factor to the tenth degree now

ayyy lmao

There's a mechanics to it?

this will be poetic ;)

Holy fuck, I need to watch this shit now.

Honestly sounds better than the book that opened up with a chick eating a guy with her vagina.

there is two scene about this chick already and we are just 3 episodes in.

The same kind as 'Cameron Bure'

You need a socket wrench, voltmeter, brass hammer, and a 5mm Allen wrench.

This. Gay men aren't evolved enough to be transsexuals, who are still crazy but have souls.

Literally nobody cares. Test pattern can get 500K.

uwot?
They have a lot in common with faggots.

yeah. we should just convert gay men into ash

Still no fucking terrorist attacks from the Mudslimes :'(

It's time.

Sandy looks cute there.

What heterosexual person would be able to look at a dick going into some guy's ass and say to themselves "ya man that's like a work of art right there"?

It's be pretty cool having a bunch of Ash's around to shoot skellingtons.

You can't compare a feminine penis to a masculine one.

And it's a couple of arab muslims to boot - the rest of them smells bad enough, never mind their asses.
And what looks like an office worker and a hipster has to be one of the least erotic images I can think of.
Second only to a hipster and a hipster.

Yet he wrote a guy getting sucked into a woman's pussy.
Shit, that must happen every week, right?

post the scene then

Its not like actual vacuum vagina goddesses were going to bitch about his poor representation of vaginal vore.

There is no scene, you have been lied to.

The latest update fucked up and introduced RNG for STIs. Apparently they intended for it to be a flat infection rate but they screwed it up and now we've got bugchasers working on the situation.

I'm pretty sure most vore fetishists ate that scene up.

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

That's like expecting homosexuals to find hetero sex gratifying.

I'd be fine with that.

Most don't. Hetero sex scenes always come off as fanservicey and gratuitous to me. Rarely are they actually relevant to the character or progess them in anyway. I can understand it if the character is a sleaze and you're trying to show that but if you're trying to show beauty in a relationship sex shouldn't be the first thing you go to, or even the second. Relationships that are about physicality never work out.

For fuck's sake, I could actually believe there'd be a queue of idiots complaining he was fagging wrong.

Like there's a prescribed way people fuck each other.

Of course there would be.
People have jack shit else to worry about besides virtue signaling about politics and getting ridiculously mad over nebulous bullshit.

Nothing pisses me off more then when they do shit like this. It objectively has no point for the plot or character development. If anything it de values the relationship between characters to show that its just a sexual thing.

I don't remember that book having gay muslims on it.

lies.

. In an interlude taken directly from the book, a lonely Omani salesman, Salim (Omid Abtahi), meets a New York cab driver who also happens to be a Jinn (Mousa Kraish), a fiery-eyed mythological figure from Middle Eastern and Islamic folklore. The two displaced souls bond over their shared displacement and memories of home, tentatively touching hands in the taxi, and then they head back to Salim’s hotel room to have some of the hottest sex ever seen on television. (Quite literally, since one of them ejaculates like a flamethrower.)

. In an interlude taken directly from the book, a lonely Omani salesman, Salim (Omid Abtahi), meets a New York cab driver who also happens to be a Jinn (Mousa Kraish), a fiery-eyed mythological figure from Middle Eastern and Islamic folklore. The two displaced souls bond over their shared displacement and memories of home, tentatively touching hands in the taxi, and then they head back to Salim’s hotel room to have some of the hottest sex ever seen on television. (Quite literally, since one of them ejaculates like a flamethrower.)
vulture.com/2017/05/american-gods-gay-sex-scene-bryan-fuller.html

reported for Jewry

It’s one of the more memorable bits of the novel, and a remarkable bit of queerness in an otherwise mostly heterosexual narrative. In Gaiman’s recollection, it had been a bit of a challenge. “I simply went, Okay, well, I’m about to be writing gay sex without ever having had gay sex, but I’ve read an awful lot of books by an awful lot of people, I think I can do this,” he told Vulture. The result was brief but vivid: “It is an hour or more before the ifrit comes, thrusting and grinding into Salim’s mouth. Salim has already come twice in this time. The jinn’s semen tastes strange, fiery, and it burns Salim’s throat.”

Those sentences left a searing impact on Fuller — a gay man — and co-showrunner Michael Green. “When Michael and I first sat down and started talking about the adaptation, our first conversation was ‘Okay, without reading the book again, what are the things that you remember that stood out to you?’” Fuller said at a recent press event for the show. They both instantly remembered Salim’s tryst with the djinn.

“We felt like for Salim, as a man coming from a country that throws you off the top of buildings if you’re gay, a blow job in an alley is probably his only sexual experience,” Fuller said. “We felt like the djinn, in this romantic gesture, wanted to give him a more intimate sexual experience. We wanted it to be incredibly visual and gorgeous. We wanted those things not to be lurid, but to be beautiful and captivating and for heterosexuals to watch the love scene between these two men and not go ‘Ew,’ but go, ‘That’s gorgeous.’”

They spend too much time showing random characters that we'll never see again and have nothing to do with the overall story. I don't care if this stuff is in the book, they're not adapting every single thing that happens in the book and this is one of the things that could easily be skipped, along with all these long boring opening scenes.

what did he mean by this?

Some people deserve to be thrown off the top of buildings.

What the fuck

drawn together did it better

Why would anyone ever watch this show? It sounds beyond retarded.

Doesn't sound like that scene was even a memorable part of the book, Fuller is a fag so it's the only part of the book he understood so he had to adapt it above all else.

pssst pssst hey Hollywood pssssst

YOU ARE TRYING TOO FUCKING HARD

Am I the only straight guy who got a little stiff when seeing that BAC (Big Arab Cock). I mean, i don't normally get turned on by penises but that thing was just so impressive that it made me question whether any women could compete with such a majestic gift from Allah.

Arabs have tiny pee pee, they had to cgi it

t. Guy from UAE who fled Iraq and posts on Holla Forums

a book by Neil Gaiman.

More like Golden age of streaming.

Do you happen to post on Holla Forums too?

Here's the latter half of it.

Holy shit, this looks like the movie adaptation of a Chuck Tingle book.

so he decided to have gay sex afterwords?

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED YET PUFFY TWEEN VAG IS NOT?!

I wonder how far they can keep pushing before people start heating up the ovens.

This song should loop over this scene.

mohammedans btfo

this must be a really confusing show for liberals
battle of the victim groups: faggots vs. muslims

Fucking glorious, that this phrase even exists fucking kills me

Kek. If there are still any muslims not jewished controlled, I hope they go and cut this dude's head off.

Then again, this follows their prophet's actions perfectly, so I think they will understand.

What's with the fucking flames.

The guy doing the fucking is an Ifrit, he is made of fire.
What is happening here is Ifrit or djinn, if you prefer fucks this guy and then they exchange identities, with jobless immigrant finally having a proper job and a place as a taxi driver, and ifrit being able to return back home (at least in the books). The fucking is there just because the dude is gay or because Gaiman can't do anything without it.

You want me to believe you lol
Reported.

Even the ones who aren't being controlled by kikes will still benefit them with their chimpouts. Or by simply following the commandments of Mahomet, who was one of the most Jewish non-Jews to have ever lived.

Well, the new episode is all about the undead slut.

Thank God I thought the book was shit so I didn't bother watching this garbage.

>>>/waifu/

This is where we are as a civilization. Art is only progressive when it shows men getting literal shit on their dick.

Fucking burn everything already.

Footfags

lol is that Dane Cook? is he the god of unfunny garbage?

reported for homophobia

Someone has never seen Oz

He is alright in "annoying cunt" roles.

Is this show an anthology or something?

No, it's an adaptation of a shitty modern fantasy novel.