ATTENTION BOARD SPAMMER!!!

If you are going to flood the board tonight, please do it with this image.
Thanks.

oohh good one anthony

anthony???

Bumping for visibility

enjoy your grannies, fags

Why this pretty babe?

op keep your mom outta here

I'm not THE board spammer… But I've been spamming this board during this week after midnight.

While I would love to, I might just stick to text and something else… Having said that, you CAN join me in an hour (as that's when I'm starting.

#NeverForgetSage
#CuteChirping

The best part would be if you made the mods stay up past their beddy bye time expecting you to spam and then don't even do anything.

I know, that was my plan for this midnight or the one after it

Who thought me spamming with the captchas I was supposed to solve to make a thread was based/funny AF?

As luck would have it there's more than one. It's karma with a vengeance.

That's why you sometimes try again after they deleted your shit. Even if it doesn't work it will make them check more often in the future. They're already wasting their lives so we can't change that but we can make them an hero wannabes.

I didn't see it but it's a great idea, filling this shithole up with captchas. Are you on auto?

Auto?

Spam software or similar

No, if was all done by hand, tookme a few hours to fill the board with captcha

Good to know you're working for it. Manual takes a hell of a time. I finally built something for it so I can use my time more effectively. I haven't tried to get past the captcha issue yet but if all fails they could be sent somewhere (like another site) for anons to solve. But so far the rage and desperation while normalposting lgs is fun and I might add some other stuff first when I stop procrastinating.

The other option is to spam individual threads, that way you don't have the captcha issue to deal with.

I didn't notice tbh.
I was more concerned with your name, because *I* am 3Bear.
If you want to use 6Bear or 9Bear or even PiBear, go ahead. But I would appreciate it if you would not use my name to attach to what you are doing.
Thank you.

1. You are a dumbass to do that by hand. This board isn't worth that sort of effort.
2. You are a dumbass. If you really want to affect this board, you need to flood it when traffic is highest. Earlier in the evening, say between 7 and 10pm eastern time. Posting in the middle of the night doesn't do jack shit because nobody sees it.

wew

What a fucking retardw

THat's it?
Fucking 12 spam threads and you get shut down??
You are not only stupid, you aren't even good at it.
Pleb tier.

Shit spam script is shit

So we have copycat spammers now, is that what is going on here? Great.
The REAL spammer's software is pretty fucking good. Not only will it handle captchas, but he can flood the board with threads and flood individual threads with posts at the same time. So really all you guys are doing is making yourselves look stupid and amateurish here. You are the anons who go to a Van Halen concert and jump up on stage and play air guitar in the middle of one of Eddie's solos.

We need the real spammer to do some work tbh