"MSNBC 'Peaceful Transition of Power’ Process in Doubt If Trump Loses

Original Article: breitbart.com/video/2016/09/07/msnbcs-schmidt-peaceful-transition-of-power-process-in-doubt-if-trump-loses/

Archive: archive.is/k21k9

"STEVE SCHMIDT: I mean, to your point, this is incredibly toxic for a democracy. The first person who addresses the Victor in a presidential election that matters, right, isn’t the staff. It’s the opponent. It was John McCain calling Barack Obama. Very difficult moment. I’ve been on both sides of this. The Bush campaign and the McCain campaign. But making that concession call, that kicks off the process of the peaceful transition of power. The loser grants legitimacy to the winner through the concession speech and initiates–

JAMES CARVILLE: Al Gore, if one guy could have taken his army and gone in the woods and conducted guerilla warfare, it would have been Al Gore

SCHMIDT: That process that culminates with the inauguration, it begins with that concession call. I think all of that’s in doubt in this campaign."

INNAWOODS COMFIRMED

*Confirmed

Fag.

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Al Gore can't get his large carbon footprint industrial air conditioning innawoods, what is this guy high?

The opposite is true.

If Trump wins, we will see not just Chimpouts, but libshit riots across the nation.

Headlines will read: "Peaceful protests call for Trump to resign on first day in office."

/k/ should get a good kek out of this.

kek

Or, better yet

Al Gore had an army?

That'll be what's left after those libshits that threatened and remarked they'd run away to canada and be cucks there.

cleaned that poor pepe up.

Are they trying to counter Trump or are they actually afraid that they're going to hanging from lampposts if they illegally subvert the will of the people?

They will probably want a second vote like the anti-Brexit puppets right now, kek

We are going to have to fucking crush them in votes.

yes
and army made entirely of manbearpigs

well yeah, he did invent the internet after all.

Did you expect anything better from a 15 year old that's presumably here "for the memes?"

that's you

Go back to 4chan

user is being a fag, but regardless (((South Park))) is kike propaganda designed to normalize the yids as morally upstanding, well meaning, benign people.

everything on TV is kike propaganda is some form.

but SP do sometimes make fun of SJW shit.

safe space
museum of tolerance / tolerance camp
jesse jackson

Into the trash etc.

Seems to me like most episodes involve a Jew fucking up and everyone else suffering before the problem is solved.

better watch out what woods he walks into!

What I wouldn't give to be a fly on Hillary's back when she loses.

You want to get squashed when she has a heart attack and flops on her back?

they are right. If hillary wins they're going to have to watch their national guard bases a little closer

Hahahahaahaha Al Gore leading an army innawoods hahaajahahahahaahahaha that motherfucker has lost his mind

i hope he has the lube for that flesh light otherwise its useless

Do you know why they call it "pop culture" instead of just "culture"?

Did Hillary win because Trump beat her?

my sides

That's gonna be so worth watching.

You think 2016's been a banner year?
2017's gonna be a journalistic blowout!

just use spit and old cum m8

And who's gonna fight on the democrat side?
Non Obama pozzed army is on Trump's side.
All gun owners (read: republicans) are on Trump's side.
Who's going to make it violent for democrats?

you know for a fact (((they))) will do just that in hopes of getting niggers to riot

ya know how we handle that right? We work triple time to convince the niggers that the protesting leftists are really trump supporters who made themselves look like leftists so they can trick the niggers and _

Amazing how shallow these veteran commentators and experts of all stripes are. No argument, no analysis, just mindless blabla.

Nigs, spics, Arabs. They could clear most of the big cities out with conscription, although most blacks and mexicans would do it just to fight RAYCISS YT. They could slowly interject blacks/hispanics from prisonnot all at once obviously but a small group at a time into their new rainbow army if tolerance. The vast majority of white people, especially any of actual fortitude would side with the Gov. The actual military white combat troops, not the welfare queens and diversity hires would definitely side with any rebellion and 15 years of combat vets and Republicans voters would make a considerable fighting force, plus Russian support to an American rebellion ie Tanks, guns, artillery, spetsnaz trainers/advisors. Front Lines would be weird at first as people decide who to support or remain neutral, but my guess is rebel territory would lay between the rocky mountains, and the Mississippi river, with certain areas like west/south texas and the Appalachians to be a fuck huge load of guerilla fighting by rebels trapped behind enemy lines. Basically if civil war broke out, it would be a race war by proxy, Nationalists vs Globalists, and a fuck huge load of people would die.

Why hasn't pol created a card game yet?

inb4 Illuminati
I want a game that names the Jew

LARP TIME

I'm deep behind enemy lines commiefornia but there are at least 10 Holla Forumslacks in my city and more from TDS and TRS (hopefully not all of them are crossposters inflating the numbers). We could get a good group going but not sure what to do with it.