Muh Body Language

HRC kept standing up then sitting down in tonight's forum. How awkward was her body language? It was honestly the most awkward thing to watch her sit down slowly after standing up when answering questions, like she was making a statement "My health and physical coordination is perfectly fine. See? Watch me sit down on this chair like a normal human perfectly capable of being president of the most powerful country in the world."

On the other hand Trump remained seated the entire time, speaking with elegance and tenacity. Answering the Laurstein''s questions as formidable as possible. Appearing humble yet firm, using his signature god-like hand gestures, he put down the progressive degenerate bullbeast dyke who asked him the most liberal question in tonight's debate "do u support illegals joining miltary? yada yada." Man was she an ugly cunt. Anyways. Just look at this video of this potential POTUS whose goal is to subvert the American constitution and destroy freedom trying to be a normal non-reptilian human being.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fO1bY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit, Drumpfcucks are beyond deluded.
Did we even watch the same interviews?
It was all the same

It's the same tired shit with no proper explanation or plan.

Nah, I'm just gonna say fuck both candidates.
#NoOne2016

Yeah it was a blatantly obvious attempt to appear STRONG and HEALTHY since she's a woman and everyone is so misogynistic.

Haha.

Yeah, I didn't get it either.
WHO THE FUCK IS SHE TALKING TO?

The interviewer, asked her a question, why isn't she talking to him?

go back to reddit kike nigger die in hell and be torrtured by kek

Someone posted a pic of her with what appeared to be an earpiece. She's probably focused on reciting whatever the fuck is being said into her malfunctioning aneurysm'd brain

Thanks for correcting the record, I was getting worried when the first post wasn't a shill. :^)

Go to bed, Maddow. You're drunk.

FUCKING DELETE THIS

It's so annoying how she keeps looking to her right (where the earpiece is) whenever answering the questions instead of looking at the host in the eyes. That look she makes, to the right, is like when someone is recalling something. It's probably her listening to whatever is being told to her via the thing in her ear, though.

archive.is/fO1bY

Trump wouldn't stand up to address the vets. He must be tired. He looks exhausted. I think his skewed health report was leaving something out.

Kike hours are upon us
Kill yourself

Wow. You're so fucking cool.

Its a radio transmitter to feed her lines. She will have this during the debates. It will be trump vs $hilldawg + a 15 man team.

Hi

There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.(USER WAS GASSED FOR THIS POST)

Muh think I'm a clever kike

Kill yourself by bleeding out after your anus ruptures from your big black dildo

:^)

Watching the sick cunt Hillary look back 2-3 times before she can sit her fat ass on the Bar stool was funny. Made her look disorientated and out of focus.

Trump looked stable and at eye level as he answered the standing folks on the stage who stood up.

They both were on a stage that was higher and on a stool. Her PR team totally blew it again!! She look angry and oppressing, while Trump looked direct and poised and in tune with the surroundings.

did your FB page get deleted? I know that signature emote face from miles away

I think you may be confusing me with someone else.

To be fair mods I think this guy was having an ironic shitpost.

Is this some new meme I haven't seen yet or are you actually retarded

i was thinking of based yuri. he always used that emote

Thanks for clearing up the record on that one, matey.

You can use the lingo, but you aren't fooling anyone. Serious question for you though. I'm sure you consider the lot of us the scum of the earth. Too extreme for 4chan and all that. Worst people on the internet (as opposed to the much more accurate "bunch of dumbasses worshiping some faggy frog cult"). How does it make you feel that even the lot of us, for as low as you think of us, find the candidate you are shilling for utterly repulsive. That even we find her utterly worthy of contempt for the horrible things she's done. Are they atleast paying you well? I guess what I want to know is… How much is your soul worth?

A 15 man team that isn't that great. Her time there was pure frown town.

calling it, clever user will show up during the first debate with a radio jammer, or a receiver that pic up her transmission (and hijack it).

her team:
clever user:
Confused Clinton

And notice how she sits on the edge of her chair at an odd angle. It's almost like she's wearing a back brace. Like she can barely raise her legs and is incapable of bending her spine.

0/10, please make an effort next time

indeed. also notice when the first question is being asked, you can hear her say "let me stand up here" LOOOOOOOOOOOL so fucking cringe.

Opinion disrefarded.

Ok, here is the story. HRC is remotely guided puppet.
Her necklace is under her clothes all time. It is wired to radio receiver. Necklace is inductively connected to earrings, so there is no need to wire on her neck. Earring is connected to the earpiece.
Remember that box thing under her clothes on earlier pictures? On her back? It was radio receiver box.
Problem solved.
Every fucking word she says is from Huma Abedin.
Some user with more time than me should investigate her necklace/earrings colections in some old pics.

You deserve to have each of your bones systematically cracked with a hammer as you scream and sob for mercy, and piss your pants in terror. Once you're turned into a fleshy bloated bag of splinters you'd be thrown in a trough to be eaten alive by filthy pigs. Of course you'd be disavowing your leftism and crying like a bitch the entire time, but given no mercy. Leftist livestock like yourself deserve the absolute worst.

Ropeculture, Renegayde or Sinead?

those dubs are current as fuck

for a couple of weeks I've speculated on her using a back-brace, and that gave me an idea.

comments?

deploying anti CTR
COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
EVERY TIME SHE TELLS A LIE
SHIT RUNS DOWN HER INNER THIGH
PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO
BY FIRE MONKEY, KEK AND TRUMP
LIVE ON AIR SHE'LL TAKE A DUMP

FRUMPY DUMPY SAT IN HER CHAIR
FRUMPY DUMPY’S CAMPAIGN WENT NOWHERE