Lol

lol

That actually made me laugh.

I find it funny that they are so hung up on racism and not the fact that little girls just love Princesses because they are pink and girly and cute.

Little girls deserve adorable Princesses that they can love, not 6 balding betamale doucheclowns signaling about how much [current year] means that they need to change things to be more progressive.

did Holla Forums come to meme us here because we make cartoon threds in their board?

I find it funny that they're so hung up on racism instead of paying their animators a decent wage.

Well, virtue signalling is usually done in an attempt to prove that they are morally and ideologically good. Not necessarily that they run a good business, make a good product, or actually provide anything for the good of the world.

It's like EA and Bioware talking about how much diversity and feminism matters to them as a company.. Even though they are the worst fucking company in the industry and have taken drastic steps to worsen the work environment and actively destroyed numerous studios on purpose.

hol' up user, princess bullshit is what makes them grow spoiled, bratty, and non-submissive to their gender role.

that little girls need is to get fucked right in the pussy from the start so they don't grow into manipulators who think they're equal or that they should lead anything, anything lead by females crashes horribly as soon as there's no males to keep things running.

though yeah, they definitely don't need numale betacucks, we agree on that.

7 white dudes mansplaining on race, and women issues.

Nice

if they cared about children's opinions they wouldn't rape them so much.

children aren't raped enough, i'd say.

Watch that edge.

Yes, dissociate fiction from reality entirely. That's how you speak to people's pathos.

They can still have cute princesses doing cute things that also teach them that they have a role in society to fulfill and a duty to be a good person and not to abuse the trust and kindness of others for their own gain. That shit is completely missing from every Disney Princess, isn't it? It's always "be smart!" and "be brave!" and "do whatever you want because you're a smart brave girl who knows better than everyone else!"

A jew who made a movie that was nothing but ethnic stereotypes done in an unfunny manner is going to lecture us on avoiding ethnic stereotypes. Top Kek.

Ariel

Rebelled from her dad so she can fuck a stranger she only knew from stalking him around. Notice that in the sequel she only had 1 child and she looks so damn tired all the time. Girl got impregnated young and experienced painful childbirth that made her noped the fuck out from having another child.

Laying down eggs and got it inseminated OUTSIDE your body doesn't sound so bad right now eh, Ariel?

Maybe I can write more. I think this is worth its own thread.

>>>/test/

Yeah, nah.

I want my tomboys, and I want them now.

can't you have a tomboy with the personality of bubbles from ppg?

God is dead

Laughing weedman is not an ethnicity. He can appropriate it as he sees fit.

Honestly, that's the funniest joke he's ever done and he supposedly has a career where he's suppose to be funny.

1/10 made me respond

Now that you mention it I can't recall the last tomboy character I saw who wasn't bitchy and abrasive. How come being confident and athletic always means turning into an asshole?

You have to go back.

There's tomboys of every variety in anime at least. And even when they're assholes they're really not.

So a bunch of jewish men telling everyone else, from many diverse backgrounds, how to write characters about people who they probably go to the other side of the street to avoid/ hit on incessively thinking they are hot shit. And they don't notice the hypocricy of it? Shocker.

Animators should have unionized 2 1/2 or so decades ago. But now they are royally fucked.

not really, the "tomboys" are always short haired bitches, like borderline lesbians

Why do people love to make up random shit about anime? I see this constantly. Why?

anime was a mistake

Snow White, Aurora and Cinderella are really good tbqh

Did the retard who wrote this stupid clickbait headline not see Sausage Party? Rogen mocked every ethnicity in the book in that piece of shit, hell he even had a literal douche rape a juice can!

I hate this argument, that every princess character is a bad thing because feminism. Kitana from MK is a princess, Dejah Thoris is a princess and hell even Starfire is a princess!

But oh no all princesses are bad because Disney!

Fucking hell.

can't they just be stronk and good characters without being princesses of some shitty kingdom far away?

He said all the ethnic stereotypes and offensive shit was a satire against religion. How religion divides people. Apparently he's too stupid to realize that not every ethnic group practices Christianity which fedorafags keep thinking is the only religion people follow. Guy can't even own up to the stereotypes and instead creates a scapegoat.

Someone should tell Holla Forums to send all those ministrel blackface cartoons to Hollywood and add a "God is oppressive" label on top of it to excuse them. Fuck the feelings of actual groups these liberal hacks claim to be protecting, just give them what they want to hear and they'll immediatly screw them over!

Oh yeah because having a lesbian taco and gay cream puff is totally sticking it to religion! Does this moron not understand how fucking satire works? I'm non religious and I don't mind religion bashing if it's done right and is actually funny, like older South Park episodes.

This is just Rogen covering up his unfunny ass by saying "What? I'm not a racist! I was just mocking Christianity you guys!"

Rogen is a jew, he can do no wrong you antisemitic bigot, remember the seven million

Really?

Didn't he screw over a lot of animators when making Sausage party?

Yeah its been reported that he did. He's jewish, why did you expect anything else?

A bunch of balding, middle-aged white dudes tell me how to write stories the "right" way when between them they've written some of the worst movies and television shows in the last ten years.

Yeah, I really wanna hear what the faggot who wrote Sausage Party thinks about ethnic stereotypes and gender roles. He has so much value, doesn't he?

Correction. (((white))) dudes.

who teh fuck are the rest of the white cucks?

Yeah, they were protected by the canadian law wich says that animators aren't human. Some journalist asked them about that and the answer was "We treated them as well as the law required"

Isn't the guy in the middle with the aloha shirt the one who did Moana and Aladdin? Didn't think he would be in on this.

Given the shit that canadian animations studios shit out, I think it's only fair that they be forced to work long hours for no pay on shitty movies.

Moana was good but Aladdin is pretty much about a girl got catfished and decided that he's hot enough and did the classic Disney Princess tango.

No. To hell with your princesses, which you prop upon pedestals. If this is an equal world, I want equal footing.

Not within the last half-century, or so, due to the Marxist notion on the ubermensch. Can't have anyone setting an example for the public, no matter how humble.

Here's the lineup:
Look for the video yourself.

Mediocre at best. Completely bog-standard plot and characters. It's a buddy cop movie with furries.
Utter shit. Devoid of creativity or talent.
Beautiful movie. Utterly gorgeous to look at, and Laika continues to show that stop motion is fucking amazing. Shit story and bland writing.
Literally a franchise cash-in made because some retard executives paid out the ass for any and all 80s movie rights they could get. As hollow and soulless as CGI movies can get.
It's Seth Rogen's edgy food movie that ends with a goddamn orgy.
Mediocre-to-okay-at-best. Hyped entirely on being "diverse" by making a brown princess. Carried entirely by The Rock.
Breddy Gud, I guess.

They need to "smoke weed LOL!" right Seth?

Thank goodness these men are going to save us all from harmful female stereotypes!

Would you recommend Moana? I've been looking forward to seeing it.

Seth Rogan and his mindless fear-slaves mansplain jewsplain Disney princesses. This should be epic.

That is a real article.
I'm surprised.

Found out Seth Rogan is only 34, I thought he was at least 40 something.
This pic makes him look 34 to me.

Basically what happens is they talk to the zootopia guy and he talks about how great it is to use animals as a tool for allegory.

Moana guy is there and talks about not making her a standard princess because it's not like Brave came out 4 years ago or anything and beat them to the frizzy haired frumpy-ish punch.

ehhhh….because society tells them that they like pretty pink princesses…sooo no.

Race is a social construct but that being said the chosen people and israelis are definitely not european.

Moana was great honestly, sadly people forget the mask man