Hillary had an earpiece

SPREAD THIS
mobile.twitter.com/nia4_trump/status/773711905148067842
So who was feeding her information? Soros?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/IbyAp/f3b4723a1f9dd3662ae32b6dfc328f8588c5b9b4.jpg
archive.is/YwBAu
specialhitech.com/uhf-fm-micro-earpiece.htm
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14039
townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2016/08/06/25-reasons-not-to-vote-for-hillary-clinton-n2202375
cnn.com/US/9606/22/hillary.book/
fortune.com/2016/09/06/donald-trump-federal-reserve-has-false-economy/
archive.is/BVDZT
youtube.com/watch?v=OxBwKse25zQ
archive.is/3QGr8
youtube.com/watch?v=THPVoGTEGVk
archive.is/1Ov5g
archive.fo/1Ov5g#selection-4785.85-4785.225
articles.latimes.com/1997/oct/04/news/mn-39089
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-07/clinton-foundation-charity-fraud-epic-proportions-analyst-charges-stunning-takedown
archive.is/YwOre
charlesortel.com/
archive.is/8GaSH
cdn.shure.com/frequency_chart/upload/657/wireless_compatibility_slx.pdf
quora.com/How-can-I-combat-the-Alt-Right
archive.is/8FHHz
money.
archive.is/utBq8
archive.is/DyPs1
archive.is/8rXet
c-span.o
archive.is/G8Wnn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SPREAD IT

First should wasn't able to control her piss any longer.

Now she can't even speak without help anymore.

She's falling apart in front of our eyes

We need clear shots of the same ear to prove it's an earpiece and not a deformity

The question now is, was this an actual in ear receiver or is the cunt just hard of hearing and needs an aid?

Either way, it's terrible optics for her. Our magicks are powerful. We should continue to meme harm upon her, as it has been strikingly effective thus far. Just compare this cunt a year or so ago to her appearance and behavior currently.

Kek is taking his toll on this woman. That much is undeniable.

I can't tell personally but still spreading like wildfire. It'd be great if a journalist with some balls or sand actually asks her as a question.

im not sure if theres any way to tell.. unless there are models of reciever ear pieces that look exactly like that one

Indeed.

REV UP THEM TWITTERS

#HillarysEarPiece

and so the hillary shills arrive for the 2nd post

Obama did the same thing

Tonight Trump received an arsenal to attack hillary with

arhive for the second image
archive.li/IbyAp/f3b4723a1f9dd3662ae32b6dfc328f8588c5b9b4.jpg

They're complete drones.

Works either way

It's an inner ear radio receiver

Here's another one…

this is big. meme it

i think we can do better than that

I didn't pick the name, #HillarysEarPiece is already well underway, probably should be trending by now but it is (((twitter)))

Is there any lower she can stoop?

Maybe they can even send a kill or shit inducing signal over this.

Would be entertaining.

It's just a hearing aid you bigots, stop picking on a frail old lady

I-I mean it's obviously a photoshopped conspiracy, Hillary is in perfect mental and physical health!

Be sure Trump didn't have one as well before hitting her with this.
It may have been a requirement for the event.

NYPD: Hillary Was Wearing “Invisible” Earpiece To Receive Stealth Coaching During Live NBC TV Town Hall

archive.is/YwBAu

This means anons could go to outside debates and scan airwaves for her earpiece and bombard the frequency with noise or demotivation

THIS IS FUCKING YUGE, TRUMP SHOULD DEMAND AT THE DEBATES WHEN THEY START FOR HILLARY TO SHOW HER EARS LIVE SO SHE ISN'T CHEATING

HILLARY IS FUCKED DURING THE DEBATES

#ClintonCaughtCheating

Kek is with us.

well since we know 148800 is the color of pepe.. I wonder if there is a hexcode for a shade of brown that is the memetic brown note frequency

There must be a whole squad of people working 24/7 to keep this cadaver alive.

Remarkable.

It needs to be jarring. Something quick, loud and exhilarating to induce a shitstream.

PANTS OF SHIT

bump

top kek at that gif

Do we know what frequency such a device runs on? How do we get a Transmitter?

That's a spicy meme u got there.

See

I'm having a hard time believing it when it looks like shiny skin.
Give me a better picture.

Error level analysis doesn't show doctoring, but it's not convincing enough for me.

checked
thumbnail is more convincing, but appears to be shiny skin

I want better angles, but the bitch's hair makes it unlikely.
On a side note, pay attention to her change in hair styles in the past few years. There have been numerous times where she's worn her hair up, exposing her ears, yet recently, it's always concealing her ears.

Record corrected

Find a better goddamn picture yourself you fucking jew. There are many of them already all over the place. It's an earpiece, accept it.

CORRECTED
O
R
R
E
C
T
E
D

She is a reptile after all.

Can we get a Smartphone to fuck with it? Then again we got some folks working on it and she has started to turn off the general populace.

Someone give me a 1080p stream of the first half.
Getty has shit angles.

GET TRUMP TO BRING A JAMMER TO THE DEBATE, SHE WILL SHUT DOWN

I'm getting reports that people witnessed the receiver slipping out of her ear, and her adjusting it. Working on getting the timestamps.

Look at the OP pic, if that really comes off as "shiny skin" you might be retarded.

strange that she use such ancient technology.

Russian radio/electronics enthusiast and magicians/fortunetellers put a small strong neodymium magnet dipped in some silicone skin layer right into ear canal so it land on ear drum, then they hide coil of wire on a shoulder or around neck and excite it with small audio amplifier connected to phone's 3.5mm audio port . this is how they pass exams undetected

basically you get a disassembled version of speaker, driving coil is on your shoulder and magnet is in your ear but instead of moving cone it moves your eardrum

Think I found it… looks like it works on FM frequency. Don't think Cellphones transmit at that frequency, and the FCC would have a problem with it but meh

specialhitech.com/uhf-fm-micro-earpiece.htm

Hopefully we got some wonderful Lurkers on it. It really is a matter of time.

Why isn’t Obama just endorsing Hillary Clinton?

Here are many reasons–
Robert Abraham Just a quick refresher course 'lest we forget' what has happened to many "friends" of the Clintons.
1- James McDougal - Clintons convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.
2 - Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown .. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
3 - Vince Foster - Former White House councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock's Rose Law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
4 - Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the air Traffic controller committed suicide.
5 - C. Victor Raiser, II - Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
6 - Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock , September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "dear friend and trusted advisor".
7 - Ed Willey - Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
8 - Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock .. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
9 - James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a "Black Book" of people which contained names of influential people who visited prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas
10 - James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater..
11 - Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
12 - Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancee.
13 - Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton's friend Dan Lassater, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
14 - Florence Martin - Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas, airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot wounds.
15 - Suzanne Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
16 - Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
17 - Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.
18 - Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.
19 - Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington , Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.

20 - Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. DiedNovember 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
21 - Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
22 - Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton 's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.
23 - Barry Seal - Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.
24 - Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.
25 - Stanley Huggins - Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.
26 - Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.
27 - Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. A controversial case, the initial report of death said, due to falling asleep on railroad tracks. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
THE FOLLOWING PERSONS HAD INFORMATION ON THE IVES/HENRY CASE:
28 - Keith Coney - Died when his motorcycle slammed into the back of a truck, 7/88.
29 - Keith McMaskle - Died, stabbed 113 times, Nov, 1988
30 - Gregory Collins - Died from a gunshot wound January 1989.
31 - Jeff Rhodes - He was shot, mutilated and found burned in a trash dump in April 1989.
32 - James Milan - Found decapitated. However, the Coroner ruled his death was due to natural causes".
33 - Jordan Kettleson - Was found shot to death in the front seat of his pickup truck in June 1990.
34 - Richard Winters - A suspect in the Ives/Henry deaths. He was killed in a set-up robbery July 1989.
THE FOLLOWING CLINTON BODYGUARDS ARE DEAD
35 - Major William S. Barkley, Jr.
36 - Captain Scott J . Reynolds
37 - Sgt. Brian Hanley
38 - Sgt. Tim Sabel
39 - Major General William Robertson
40 - Col. William Densberger
41 - Col. Robert Kelly
42 - Spec. Gary Rhodes
43 - Steve Willis
44 - Robert Williams
45 - Conway LeBleu
46 - Todd McKeehan
47 - 50 Benghazi 4
and the list keeps growing

I hope Trump will point this out at the debates.

POST A 1080p STREAM

I want movement or more detail. I'm not going to get more detail, so I want movement.

Most likely it was a monitor so she could hear the microphones.

How do they get away with this shit

today i remind them

shit, it didn't add these.

get a cheap 25$ chinease walkie-talkie like BaoFeng UV-5R. you can program them to work on any frequency range 136-174 MHz and 400-480 MHz.
technically they are illegal to use without licence on other frequencies than public channels like Multi-Use radio Service (MURS), Family Radio Service (FRS) and General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS) but it very unlikely that you get caught if you jam it just for few minutes

Yeah, the microphones of her handlers.

you also need a frequency scanner to quickly lock on her transmitter and find out what exact frequency she is on . as alternative you can youse a spectrum analyzer you dont need to spend 10,0000 there are cheap spectrum analyzers based on hacked TV dongles look into RTLSDR

You can do way better. Assuming the channel is unencrypted, you listen to her handler and learn to immitate him.

Then jump in and feed her a bad answer. It has to sound plausible.

Also, record the handler and play back snippets at the right moment. She probably trusts that voice 100%.

Literally no one will care.

I'm saying spend your time on something that will actually have an effect. Literally no one besides people who already despise her will care.

Good catch. This is what happens when you piss off every cop in the country.

Not the point. The point is to interject this into the news cycle.

it's not as if digging further isn't a bad idea though. sure, maybe spreading what we find might not have an effect on the normies, but consider what those frequency info posts and theoretical use of said posts could hold for the future of this election.

and if not that, imagine what could be gained from recording whatever comes over that signal.

THAT might be effective on normies.

Is is wrong to bring up what fucked up shit the opposition is doing? Of course (((normies))) won't care, but someone out there does care.

fair enough, I see your point. I've been getting frustrated with pol's circle-jerks lately and where literally thousands of posts go in circles regarding Hillary's health, etc. She's guilty of fucking high treason and I wish we could focus on that, but on the other hand I understand that we have to work with what the media "allows" into the public zeitgeist….anyway, I'm not strategist, I just wish we could get back to heart of the matter with this cunt's crimes. Time flies, and the election is at our doorstep.

i mean i think a lot of us are hoping she just up and dies.
if she croaked before the election, then it'd be far better in the long run than killing her ourselves

Not going to happen. She will live into her 80s.

The only way she ISNT going to become the next potus, is if some extremely damning evidence of her doings went mainstream to the public by the beginning of November.

We must dig.

And I mean definitive, damning' evidence released by wiki or another reliable source of information. We can't sit around and wait for an alphabet org to make a move against her.

Its so they can feed her lines when she gets confused on stage.

Also, all I did was type hillary clinton age into jewgle search, and this was 2nd on the list… interesting

townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2016/08/06/25-reasons-not-to-vote-for-hillary-clinton-n2202375

dude, we have proof, she lied under oath about not having more emails, and then 15k more popped up.she lied about knowing what "classified" meant. she also lied about receiving classified information, and she got a child rapist off with a slap on the wrist.

the normies do not care about facts user, they literally hate the truth.

maybe if we meme hard enough she'll cough up green sludge, slip on it, and break her neck.
but she could lynch a nigger on stage and still get away with calling trump a violent racist, and no one who is voting for her now, would change their vote.

It sucks but this is the type of shit people respond to.
Ive brought up the subject of corruption to normalfags and they dont give a shit, they say, it happens all the time or what are you going to do. Even if I go through crime after crime, its hard to make them care.
But coughing fit, pants full of shit, those same people who didnt care thought it was funny and they now watch to see if Hillary is going to shit her pants and they comment on how fucked up she looks. All the while they are learning, on their own, what a piece of shit she really is.

Memes go with what works best to get ideas across and sometimes its poo poo, pee pee

Do you even meme?

I'm doubting that.

They actually do. But it takes a lot of time and persistence to make the facts sink in.

doubt it all you want, doesn't change the fact that we already have damning evidence that is spread around the normieverse sites and that despite all of anons efforts, normies dont care.

i'm not saying stop, because if something actually gives way that's great, i'm just saying dont hold your breath.

You have to create an atmosphere of corruption around Clinton, the people that don't care don't vote.

Mostly it seems to require CNN, MSNBC, NYT, etc telling them that the facts matter and exactly what the facts mean. It's fucked up how much the American cognitive experience is "framed" by a half-dozen media conglomerates.

The women is literally incapable of being the next potus. I remember everyone ranting about the birth certificate with Obama, and guess what… the guy is ending his 2nd term, and wasn't born in the USA. They don't give a shit what you think, or what you can 'prove'. As long as the mainstream doesn't give a damn about it, it's not going to effect the agenda in play.

She's only even up for being POTUS due to her backstage dealings for the last 8-22 years.

She's worse than Merkel (wants to bring MORE refugees here, even though we cannot support our lower class/veterens/state employed persons, is a well documented and known liar ( She claimed multiple times that she had to run for her life because her plane landed under SNIPER FIRE in Bosnia. Actually, when she landed there was a greeting ceremony and an 8 year old girl read her a poem. ), supported 'intervention' in Syria - wars in the middle east/africa - literally doesn't car about our military but see's them as an extension of her control, takes bribes publicly and doesn't even try to lie about it anymore, apparently speaks to dead people… cnn.com/US/9606/22/hillary.book/

If you disagree with Obama, guess what… you're a racist.

If you disagree with Hillary, guess what… you're a sexist.

They use the main SJW culture to further perpetuate this notion of 'freedom' when it's really just a blanket of control.

She had an earpiece in… nobody is going to give a shit. Libtards wouldn't care if you told her that she was a going to die in 6 months from heart failure and bring in 10 million people without jobs or cultural understanding of America, all looking for a handout when we cannot even support our own citizens in the country.

THEY WOULD STILL VOTE FOR HER

The problem is the fucking system. It's not going to change, unless we decide to make a change on how things are governed in the country. We've let the oligarchy rule. And our demise is the lack of action, or thinking that we're capable of making an effective change USING a fixed/rigged system to do so.

You cannot beat the house when you're playing to win in the end. Yeah… you may get a few bucks here or there, if you get a little too big, guess what? They throw you out or take it away by accusing you of cheating the 'system'. But it's all part of the plan… to keep letting you thinking that free. In the end, the house wins. You're free, to do what they let you to do.

Wanna pay to play? Step up and see… Roll the dice and find out if you're going to win big! Those cameras are there for your safety.

Those Normies aren't really the Voting type. You need to stop being such a defeatist.

Well, that makes this more likely then.

it easier to just press transmit button in a pocket standing in a croud to jam signal than pressing transmit button and talk into radio. you will get noticed

i mean. you have seen her lately right?
and when it comes to voting we already have the vote. trump is ahead in the polls and will continue to be despite all manipulation. the real issue is making sure they dont fuck up the actual votes come november.

i mean if you can rub facts in a voting normies face and make it change their mind then fuck whatever i say m88 fucking do it. but i'm saying we already have this in the bag, we need to find a way to keep the final vote legit and keep shitposting at warpspeed in the meantime. it seems to be working.

Are jammers even legal?

By the way Chinease sell cellphones with build in walkie-talkie. So if it hard to carry inside traditionally looking walkie-talkie you can get one of those

Goddamn. You're one of those Holla Forums killjoys aren't you? You did a full on short essay post and everything. I mean look at this shit, she couldn't be involved with us and this is what they post.

damn my typos - I'm tired …

There is a different between being realistic, and pessimistic.

They don't care. I've tried. They don't care. The way to red-pill these people isn't with evidence that this woman is corrupt. They need something real to them. Having it blasted all over the mainstream isn't an effective medium when you have the spin to win police there creating any type of narration they need for the public to consume it.

no. but its not a jammer you just use it in such a fashion and if something blame youself on being stupid consumer who was trying to reach a friend outside using a gadget you got online. if you dont overuse it you will be fine its not like there will be people scanning crowd for transmitters

KILL THE FAGGOTS WITH YOUR HAND
(strangle niggers while you can)
MOONMAN
FORGE THE NATION OWN YOUR OWN
(forge the nation all alone)
MOONMAN
MOON MAN, CRAFT THE NATION WITH YOUR HAND
SAVE ME
I'M ON BOARD WITH ALL YOUR PLANS
SAVE ME
SAVE ME , OH
WELL ALL MY FRIENDS ARE AMERICANS
(all my friends kill niggers dead)
ALL MY FRIENDS ARE REAL FASCISTS
(all my friends are redpilled men)
HEIL YEAH
MOONMAN
GAS THE JEWS IN THE ALL THE LANDS
REICH THREE
NEVER DIED IN HEARTS OF MEN

wtf?

>Critical thought… must be _ (insert).

You're the sheep here bub, if you think that this is actually going to have an impact on normies by 'tweeting' or shitposting shillary memes… instead of using your energy to have any kind of real impact in the world or attempting to gain further understanding of the system itself.

Fucking wake up kid. If you really believe the system can be saved from within, then you don't know shit about how bad it is. You're a clouded as the droves of drones around you daily.

I want to make America Great Again. But that would involve un-cucking ourselves from so many variables.. it's boggling. The USA died in the early 1900s when we removed the gold standard. Even the fucking kikes in Israel use a gold standard. Qaddafi removed for trying to establish a gold standard.

They don't give a shit. Sure, go ahead and spam the image all you like in Twitter/Jewbook… but they have made up their mind.

We lose as long as we let their tyranny rule us in this manner.

Then you should go get some fucking sleep and layoff Nihilist pussy bullshit. the Debates haven't even started, the media outlets are starting to eat each other, and all those vets answering her question were deep in frown town.

So what your saying is that everything is to far gone to be saved.

all of this is very illigal, and I would not do this because if FCC caught me they will confiscate all my laboratory equipment which I collected for decades and it worth like new car. But if you dont have a baggage like me then losing cheap radio and a fine isnt worst things in a world

don't have to talk into yourself, could always just play something pre-recorded into it

This jammer won't only affect Hillary's hearing aid or whatever the fuck it is.

The oligarchy has made up it's mind Chaim.

See

I'm a pretty hardcore Nationalist. I'm not shy about it.

I'm not doubting that very real fact… but it doesn't matter dude. The polls are all rigged to make her seem like she is coming out on top. Normies don't give a fuck. They made up their mind = Trump bad, Hillary = Good.

Short of a reliable source dropping some EXTREME damning evidence INTO THE MAINSTREAM.

They will have to pivot and make another move, then let Hillary slide away.

THIS

The only way for us to gain the upper ground in this war is to keep pressing the narrative for information, investigate, be critical… but we need a 'Silver Bullet' to bring this bish down.

We need information that is too far damning to bring her out of the game completely for Trump to get into the Potus. And even then, the agendas will just pivot.

The system has been broken since December 23, 1913 - Which even Trump has said that the FED has created a false economy. ( fortune.com/2016/09/06/donald-trump-federal-reserve-has-false-economy/ )

What do you think the American Revolution was for? It was over the banks and the system attempting to control people's guns and money.
We've let the international merchant back into our system after we fought and bled to drive him out once before.

Guess you might wanna bone up on your spy craft then

Is there a jammer that blocks only one device? Tbh I don't have a clue.

with reddit formatting

Here's a nifty article. archive.is/BVDZT

Even HUNGARY is in the process of uncucking itself.

It could just be a hearing aid, she is a dying old lady whose body is falling apart.

And we are well on our way due to the mounting chaos. Have you signed up to be an election observer?

Why don't you do us all a solid, and investigate some more about this system you're perpetuating you fucking pozed bitch :) Is that nihilistic enough for you?

MAGA

What the fuck are you going on about?

You also make it sound like we shouldn't even bother voting.

I doubt normies have the minerals to do it in burgerland. The land of the free, to do what we tell you to do.

Do you believe the system isn't fixed/rigged?

That's not what your post is telling me, friendo.

Waiiitttttttt

QUICK WHAT IS FREQUENCY OF THAT EARPIECE?

morrakiu songs are incoming :^)

I sure as fuck signed up for Election observation and your second point makes it sound like we shouldn't even try. there will be an out cry against Clinton. There's more going on outside of Holla Forums, and less people are going to bother with the MSM as of late.

Made this

Dodging that question huh pozey?

Do you believe the system isn't fixed/rigged?

Go outside, get a beer with friend

Go investigate the world around you more. You burgers love living in a fantasy.

webm for ants?

It's made for the audio information, not the 160x112 Webm video quality fam.

Are you going to do anything? Sure they could rig it but if it was that out of control Trump would have never made it to the RNC. Why the fuck would they rig it for some crusty old bitch who coughs for five fucking hours. That's a hard fucking sell, Shlomo.

Someone needs to figure out what frequency she's on and fuck with it. If she's reciting lines from the earpiece you can interfere and have her start dropping redpills.

WHY ARE YOU GUYS LYING ABOUT THE EARPIECE, I MEAN SURE THERE'S INCONTROVERTIBLE VIDEO EVIDENCE FROM A BILLION ANGLES, BUT IT'S A LIE ANYWAY

More dismissive and negative bullshit. That gets nothing done, which is what you want.

We had a Radio user posting earlier, maybe he can help

Well if it's not an radio than its a hearing aid, adding more fuel to the physically incapable pile. gotta source?

Checked trips -

Okay user… listen up. You do realize that the polls are being rigged in the mainstream to show Hillary WAY HIGHER than she actually is. It's insane. In some polls, the numbers are inflated as much as 500%. Are you new here?

Answer, the question: Do you believe the system isn't fixed/rigged?

It's indeed all rigged for her, because she is part of the play. Do you not understand that sad fact? She's part of the NATO system and agenda. The SJW culture have perpetuated this ideal and this play, because…

She is a WOMEN - And has been playing with the fucking criminals behind the scenes for well over 8 years now. There wasn't a more investigated person running for presidency, even before her attempting to run in 2008, EVER!

Have you even investigated this fucking criminal at all yourself?

If the system "wasn't" rigged, she would have a slim chance to make the presidency. I'm saying, a 12% chance. Even democrats do not outright support her, but the SJWs out there just follow along look the goodgoy sheep they are… So her chance goes from her actual support base being 12% to being an enormous inflated margin due to so many registered democrats, assuming they will just jump on board with her.

Just some leftist post on RetardUnderground, I was poking around looking for any mention of the earpiece and that was it. Leftists sure do like ignore anything that rustles their delicate pussies.

I'm literally telling you, GO INVESTIGATE AND DO SOMETHING. How was this misinterpreted as, "do nothing".

Saying the complete opposite actually. Fucking do something that will enact an actual response. Instead of attempting to meme or trend your way to an effective method.

They think that by having a black/women potus will make them immune to certain discrepancies that may arise.

And diffuse any aggression by saying they are,

The DNC was rigged in her favor, that goes without saying. That doesn't account for Trumps rise in the RNC. Why the would they Allow for Trump to fill so many rallies.

We have had thousands of fucking threads and we know Soros is in on a lot of shit but any attempt at rigging an election for sick old bitch is going to look real fucking obvious.Whats your fucking findings

Folks are already getting real sick of that Identity politics shit.

Also I'm not calling the election for jack shit until the first debate, but I do think Trump is going to beat up on ole' Hillary. That's my only call for now, but I think he can truly fucking stump Hillary at the first matchup; bigly, and easily.

watch the vid again, notice how she lacks eye contact and is frequently looking down to the left as she is listening to her (((lifeline))). Also her speech pattern has many subtle pauses as she is relaying her responses.

It will be an incredible Spectacle.

lmao that second video. Who edited it?

I uploaded the original Dan Pena video here: youtube.com/watch?v=OxBwKse25zQ

I think nimble navigator will prevail. If he has even discuss having to take any cucked stances like sitting down for the debate or allowing Hillary to go on a "long piss break" he would annihilate her before the debate would even start.

Interesting times ahead my friend!

Why would you post this image? Do you know what it is?

Broadcast Hitler speech during a debate

And she barely pulled out a victory against fucking Bernie Sanders. It was rigged in her favor and she almost lost

It's not even that long and it contains pretty shit information. Any retard knows this…

LEFTISTS ARE ALREADY LYING TO COVER HILLARY WITH THIS IMAGE.

I did a reverse image look up and found the original and archived it.

archive.is/3QGr8

Dec. 29 2015 3:52 PM

"Trump used ear piece too" , right?

It's naive to think that he wouldn't try to cancel her advantage by using his own earpiece.

*but of course, the "can't fix the system from within the system" faction would say: both earpieces receive instructions from the same controller.

having not done any hex code colours in a while i decided to check this

OMFG the memes… there too much

PRAISE KEK

It's pretty close (I edited the bottom right to match), but there is some variation.

close enough to make me get that warm fuzzy feeling on first glance

This is used as "debunk". Do you buy this ?

Negative.

original here:

the .goy vs .gov is interesting

fucking hell burgerland

That is showing a reflection, not an earpiece.

The pdf shows .gov, the typed version is .goy. Wikileaks subtle redpilling.

Also this is a HD image, you can see the earpiece clearly.

Find it your damn self. Entitled much? Investigate this stuff for yourself. We don't have to convince you of anything. If you need more proof go fucking find it for yourself.

THIS

SOMEONE NEEDS TO CREATE A SIGNAL INTEREFEREMCE OUTSIDE THE TOWN HALL

AND LEAVE HER STARNDED AGAINST TRUMP ALL ALONE.

idiotoooo

That's been heavily processed and can't be trusted.
We need to do our own CSI and be aware that this *might* be disinfo.

youtube.com/watch?v=THPVoGTEGVk

Get analysing.

Right I'm a shill for saying you are entitled for demanding we prove this to you. Mcfucking kill yourself.

Stop being a fucking baby.
Find the fucking proof not for some random single user, but for all of us including you.

It wasn't even me who wrote that.
You're obviously trying to discourage public sharing of the 1080p stream, your post contributed nothing.
But thanks for correcting the record.

I'm looking for the earpiece, but certain angles show nothing. Then again, I'm near-sighted so I might not be the best contender for analyzing shit.

DOES IT EVER STOP

Hi-res image for you fine lads. MAGA.

Earpiece confirmed:

archive.is/1Ov5g

"While Clinton was fielding questions from NBC’s Matt Lauer and the public Wednesday night on live television, a quiet buzz started circulating in New York law enforcement circles about Hillary’s left ear. NYPD sources involved with the NBC forum’s security detail confirm Clinton was wearing an ‘inductive earpiece,” the same technology employed by almost all lead Broadway actors to receive forgotten lines and stealth off-stage cues from directors. The flesh-colored earbud is easily concealed. There are no wires running directly to the ear like you see with the units employed by Secret Service protection detail personnel.

The skin-tone piece Clinton was wearing, however, was somewhat different from the standard issued stealth earpiece and is much different in appearance from a hearing aid. This unit is considered a “micro” earbud which contains all the technology but is a fraction of the size with a very high price tag. In fact, most of the units this size, approximately 3mm or comparable to a small pearl stud earring, are normally issued to law enforcement or corporate security teams, sources said. At a size that small, the earbud is designed to sit inside the opening of the ear canal, almost invisible to anyone. However, the unit does move and shift along with its wearer and at times can slightly pop out of the canal and require a quick readjustment, experts said."

Same image as , and it looks pretty heavily doctored.

Is there a timestamp on the video in where we can see that?

Forgot to post the full picture as well

No need, it's already been confirmed by the security detail.

Thanks, user.

But why did she make baghdadi is not dead mistake?

Well I'm 9 minutes into reviewing the footage in 1080p and I have to say, no evidence of an earbud. This seems to be disinfo. The pictures match a reflection glancing off the shiny, waxy interior of the ear. Negroes and Whites have "wet" ear canals, Asians have a different sort of wax, which is dry and crumbly.
tl;dr it's a reflection.
If you watch the video you will notice that the camera never sees her right ear, which she keeps tilted down for most of the time. If she was going to wear a receiver, it would have been placed in the right ear.

I decided to watch the whole thing using interactive zoom in VLC player.
Seems to be a reflection.

It's already confirmed you tards.

NYPD sources involved with the NBC forum’s security detail confirm Clinton was wearing an ‘inductive earpiece,”

wew

i don't understand why nothing is happening? well, i guess (((they))) are showing the power they have. But actually what it shsows is that the law in america does not work!

who are they that they stay above the law? How did they do it? Did they brainwash 3 or 4 generation into marxiums?

Regardless of whether she was wearing one or not, the photographs do not show an earpiece, they show a reflection.

Then prove it to yourself.

Unlike you, I have watched the entire speech.
No earpiece is visible, you are seeing what you've been told to see like a good goy.

Google "pareidolia", also Google "sheeple" and "blue pill".

for

wat?

you've to be kidding me!

your opinion is shit, nigger.

you understand when the NYPD confirmed it you just can't sit here and keep going with your CTR coIntelPro shit. Take a brake you fuckign shill, you overdone it too much!

Jesus fuck. That picture makes it obvious. They ran the cord up it to her hair. You can tell that they got in weren't supposed to see it either.

You haven't even watched the video. Why are you even posting?

It's not opinion, it's fact.

They didn't.

59a1b7

how much do they pay you?

You know you're wrong, liberal trash. How does it feel to go to such an extent to defend your shitty banana republic candidate?

I correct disinfo designed to make the right look paranoid, for free.

and some fucked up (((user))) here says otherwise

Leftists like you are not human. You are livestock. You're human shaped meat being used to advance leftism. You deserve to be tortured in horrific ways, you should have your bones cracked and your skin slowly peeled off your body inch by inch as you shit on the floor and scream for your mommy. Once the programming has been tortured out of you then they'd just leave the host body to die. You should fucking kill yourself you leftist traitor subhuman.

19:22 of this youtube.com/watch?v=THPVoGTEGVk

Which officers?
Who did they report to?
Why is the MSM suddenly trustworthy?
Why has the story been pulled? (probably because it's bs).

This is all moot discussion because the physical evidence contradicts the claim. There is no "earbud", it's clear to see in the video you haven't even watched.
Carry on digesting your MSM, sheeple.

Thank you for correcting the record.

try harder shill.

I don't need your link, I have already downloaded the original in 1080p.
Will make a gif shortly.

You'll make a gif of 30 minues of 1080 footage?

Worthless leftist trash. Your mother should have thrown your garbage infant body in the blender and let the family dog lap you up. She should have given you to some sick pedo and let it babyfuck you to death. You're absolute fucking subhuman trash. Slit your wrists and fucking die, subhuman. Or just hang yourself in despair after your garbage banana republic candidate loses.

You can't just stick your head in the sand to prove you're right.

It's amazing how desperate you people are to push an easily debunked lie.
Anything to make the right seem gullible.

here we go

59a1b7

Keep trying to outgroup.
It's all you have.

THE 5D CHESSMASTER STRIKES AGAIN

You just going to walk away from >>7404411

Considering the "evidence" is a freeze frame, yes, a short gif is more than enough to show that it's just a reflection.

Thanks for continuing to correct the record.

I gave you the time in the video.
Make a gif out of that if pictures aren't good enough.
Nice one.

Faggot ass bitch.

Ahaha, there it is lads.
The mask drops.

What are you even saying? You look like an idiot.

How did you construe it into

No mask has dropped. You're not Sherlock. You're just losing your shit. The point I'm making is that if :
then just watch the video, I gave you the time.
19:22 of youtube.com/watch?v=THPVoGTEGVk

Make your own video or gif, you whiny and demanding piece of shit.

(((59a1b7)))
you are not going to convince anyone here. But hey, keep trying, it's fun to watch.

ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT ALL EARPIECES ARE BANNED AT THE DEBATES, HILLARY WILL BE COMPLETELY EXPOSED AND DESTROYED

Which is a) on split screen (lower resolution)
and b) not the same timestamp as the OP.

Do you realize how desperate you sound?

oh boy'

At what point will you be satisfied?
If I was to make a gif, you'd just say that's not good enough.
The truth is right there for you to see in a higher quality source than a gif, but you refuse to consider it.
It's not a matter of being whiny or demanding. You continue to argue that it's a reflection and won't bother proving it or considering information that suggests the contrary. You might as well post nothing.

GOOD CATCH.

search Wikileaks

See, this is what I was talking about. Somehow split screen disqualifies the evidence. The fact that is not the same image as OP for some reason also disqualifies it, even though multiple sources verifying the same thing should give it more strength not less.

You won't ever be satisfied.
You might as well post nothing.

oh shit. Getting better every second.

Someone needs to be at their first debate with scanner. Prove she is getting help earpiece and election is over.

Same way that fraud Jesus freak Peter popoff got busted.

Just about o say this.

You can literally pick up an infinotely more secure and invisible earpiece for $15, why wear something so glaringly obvious?

Anyway, someone needs to hack it and cause her to spill spaghetti.

You're just revealing your own plans.
There is no evidence to the contrary.
Then use the filter option.
But no, of course, you can't do that, how would you correct the record?

If it doesn't have to be the same timestamp then why are you concerned which section of video I use?
[email protected]/* */ incoherence.

We need to get the Brown Note to play through this.

Tweet this.

Because you could prove that the video will show reflection where a still image doesn't.
Again with this correct the record shit, why would correct the record try to convince people of the legitimacy of evidence proving hillary used an earpiece?
It's be the opposite.

59a1b7 might have been fired.

I would have done it by now if you didn't keep interrupting with inane remarks that don't even deserve replies.
Now you've reverted back to "analytical" approach because you failed to trigger anger.
Like clockwork.
This isn't Reddit or Facebook, we are aware that motives extend beyond superficial highschool simplicity.
Where the fuck do you think you are?
You want examples? Sure.
Like the "tongue lesion" which was never verified and the "stained pink pantsuit" which is actually a doctored 20 year old photo, the enemy spreads false information to waste our resources, degrade our intel and make us look like retards (when the disinfo is debunked).
This is such a case.
If you're 14 years old and believe that everything operates at the superficial level, yeah, maybe.

In fact the "we need to make sure candidates are screened for earpieces" could be a false flag aimed at Trump. Maybe the Clinton campaign knows something we don't.

You really don't realize how badly you're sticking out here.
You've wasted enough of my time.

Look your either a shill or a mentally handicapable hillary supporter. Now fuck off.

Hurry up and make your gif.
Then you can use your own evidence to convince yourself of your own opinion.
And all those words about correct the record, no.
She has an earpiece in. You can see it for yourself.

lol CTR is trying to fit in

I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary would do such a thing, but if you notice, the only evidence is this ONE picture and angle. You would have been able to see it at some other point in the forum. Show some more evidence, so it can be proven, and then it is worth sharing, because no need to be made to look like fools.

At 22:58 she has no ear hole

WEW LADS

COUGHING FITS
PANTS OF SHIT

The problem is, we will have a tough time determining what frequency Hillary's receiver is tuned to. It won't be as simple as hanging around in the parking lot.

I work with Shure wireless mics at work all the time. The transmitters operate at less than 50 milliwatts(as per FCC regulations) which isn't going to reach very far at all. 300 feet, if no obstructions are present. More than likely, the transmitter would be hidden on stage somewhere. To find the frequency, some intrepid user will have to get inside the studio, within 300 feet of Hillary.

That being said, it's still doable. The good news is, once Hillary's receiver is tuned in to a frequency, she won't be able to change it without going off stage. Once user determines that frequency, we can theoretically jam her signal with a 5 watt transmitter. Would be illegal, but the debates are Sunday and FCC agents don't work weekends. The chances of getting caught are slim.

We should meme this at Apple #Hillary #AirPods

kek

That journalist would probably die in a "car accident" if he did that.

At the rate this is going, we'll soon see Hillary turn into a fully fledged cyborg with ultra high end new technologies to keep her alive, with a robotic voice to boot, just to try to stay alive to become Queen.

Is the term earpiece used in place of "hearing aid"?

Whatever it is, hearing aid is what they will claim. I couldn't find any information on Hillary using a hearing aid.

Bill Clinton got them way back in 1997, there was an article about it.

articles.latimes.com/1997/oct/04/news/mn-39089

The shilling in this thread is off the fucking charts

This is going to be disproved so fast. This is the only pic it seems there is something there. There is a whole forum where it isn't there. Drudge is going to ruin their credibility.

You mean you have seen posts from CTR.

Regular people are starting to see through it.

This is what I believe too.

I somehow don't think they would risk soo much for 1 debate that isn't even a presidential debate.

On the other hand, nothing surprises me anymore either about HRC or about the leftists' desperation.

It's a huge risk though - if this spreads, HRC drops to, what, 5% of the national vote (from the current 10%)?

It's probably unencrypted, just running on a frequency that is uncommon. WE HAVE TO INTERCEPT THEIR COMMS

I have reviewed this post, and found it to be both interesting and relevant. Thank you for your time.

The "helo" effect is very powerful and its influence stretches beyond the physically attractive into the psychologically attractive. Hillary is the attractive candidate due to the culture in $CURRENT_YEAR. White Woman > White Male on the progressive stack afterall. That is why normies will make so many morally reprehensible excuses for her past.

As you've noted, you see how that all changes once she shown in a more unattractive light. Hell, it is how the jews subvert traditions by not attacking them directly, but my disparaging them through comedy to the younger, more impressionable masses.

They try doing the same shit with Trump. They've not only painted an unflattering nude picture of Trump, but also erected a nude sculpture in public.

Kinda disappointed she didn't pull a repeat of Ohio, but was she on meth or what?

Nice gif 59a1b7.

mfw some user takes over the frequency broadcasting to her earpiece during the debate and blares the brown note straight into her brain!

Extremely underrated post.
Meme magik is the only thing that could sway normalfags

Someone needs to get on this now.

Weaponized autists, how possible is this?

Could we jam or cause a high pitch sound to be played?

Unless thats an ice pic, shes the same cheating cunt.

yes goy, your inner ear reflects itself

Yeah, it's very high risk to do something like this. Also, if you were going to do it, better to either get something high-tech and more discreet, or get a prescription for a hearing aid and a tiny mention of it somewhere like in her doctor's report (Bill Clinton got a whole LA Times article) and then swap out the electronics for stuff like this.

there's also the link further up of the nypd confirming an earpiece was used but you know what's the point of reading a thread when you can just post

This would be great. The potential is great. Even if she just has one of her episodes of confusion, user could just tell her in a calm and reassuring voice: "It's ok Hillary. Just keep talking. Gas the kikes. Race war now."

That was from a publication I've never heard of. Have you heard of it?

I've been burned too many times from these tiny news sites that are looking for clicks, so post something that is never confirmed outside their questionable article.

so you need to have heard of it to trust it

meanwhile, media is cruising by at it's 7% approval rating and people we held as reputable, if nothing else, have revealed themselves as cucks en masse in the past year while the (((establishment climbers))) continue to infiltrate their way into every known and now, unknown, media source they can find.

SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
SUBVERSION DETECTED
LEAVE NOW

Yes! My favourite nigger endorses Trump!

and did you notice the chair right beside her, that she wasn't sitting on, but using for balance.

This was the man on the other side. I guarantee it.

His name is Robert Cialdini and he is one of the most gifted manipulators in modern history. Hillary hired him months ago when she shifted her campaign rhetoric. He does not pull policy strings. He merely makes them palatable when told to the public.

Everything she said fit his 7 rules of influence. He is the one who has been coaching her. I will bet you money.

No, I just need some confirmation from other sources.

I am active on other forums, and have been burned by shit articles from tiny sites that I trusted and made me look ill-informed when the articles are shortly debunked.

I really, really doubt that. Not only is he a theory guy, but they wouldn't bring in an outsider to be part of something so unethical.

So Huma?

He probably just coached her before on how to phrase shit?

honestly i was just counter signalling that story would be breaking by now if valid

your shill tactics have no effect here, leave now

I don't bother questioning stickies anymore but are you sure that's not just a secret service earpiece or whatever so they can talk to her?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-07/clinton-foundation-charity-fraud-epic-proportions-analyst-charges-stunning-takedown

archive.is/YwOre

charlesortel.com/

archive.is/8GaSH

That's possible, it would be a tight inner circle.

Yeah, what he would do, is show them how to frame their talking points, and when and where to use them. Btw, I've listened to a lot of his recordings. His stuff is good, but not earth-shattering. Guys like Kenrick Cleveland are a lot more interesting, but their stuff is more one-to-one persuasion.

It's all good, man. I want this story to be true so badly, just trying to avoid the weekly "this story will finally sink Hillary!"

airhorn to the ear

Damn. We really stirred up the hornet's nest with this one. Full damage control mode.

It's just a hearing aid, goy! I wouldn't worry about it!

Charles Ortel is really sharp, I followed him years ago when I followed the markets.

He will do an excellent job of this.

ungood, plain mediocre
slightly better

bestest

uh..yeah..some me another pic where you can see the earpiece moron. You acting just as stupid as a SJW. Facts matter.

Kindly Filtered

Not this shit again.

It's all in your head user.

Here you go, fag. Ask youself why we don't have more photos of a minute device designed to be hidden.

Goddamn, this is straight out of some gritty crime movie.

"I can't hear myself think!" [when the Secret Service have their cellphone-jammer on].

At least he died next to his loved one in the end

Maybe it gets loud at such events and she needs earplugs? There are multiple possibilities.
Too many here are grasping at the least plausible explanation of "le tiny radio receiver".

unable to do anything to avenge her, that's pretty fucking grim

how is hungary's finances going right now? can they handle well without the imf?

Nigga please.

what kind of question is this, every country can handle not having that cancerous terratoma in it

she needs earplugs to make a live appearance, healthy as a horse
in somalia

Fucking this. Good catch, lads.

go back to le reddit, you faggot jew cuck piece of regurgitated bile. you are not welcome here in the least bit.

Count your days. For they are numbered.

Have we gotten in touch with our useful idiots at Kikebart yet? We need this to blow up as much as we can as fast as we can.

So terrible I'll chalk it up to subtle humor.

Others

or

does anyone know what frequency receivers like that run on? I could rig a transmitter up at the debate and blast death metal or screaming noises on it

How much do you porn shills get paid to derail the topics with lustful imagery designed specifically to distract the young male minds?

This is just desperate now.
Looks like CTR got the memo that she actually had an earpiece and is trying to deflect.

hah

lots of ctr fags shilling here. standard tactics, like i already watched the video, and sorry but its a r2flection. its to make us look bad.

keep shilling jews

Like I said earlier, they're probably using a 50 milliwatt transmitter, as per FCC regulations.

A 5 watt transmitter, which is easy to acquire, will be at least 100 times as powerful, and will smother the signal from her coach.

The problem will be getting inside the studio to figure out which frequency she's tuned into. Her 50 milliwatt transmitter is weak as fuck. You can't pick that up from the parking lot.

WHAT YOU'RE SEEING IS GREASE RESIDUE

THE ACTUAL EARPIECE IS FURTHER IN

What am I looking at?

a vagina you faggot.

These are simple tricks to trigger you concessnoues. Hidding some pussys or dicks within a porn image seems to be normal nowadays.

But hey, try to keep the act up by dismissing the fact of the existing of 'subliminals' so the few sheeples on this board will be still affect by this

That's a fold of skin you raging autist

But… it's porn, why hide vagoo and dick in there if it's in there anyway?

look up the term 'subliminal'

You'll have to manually scan a lot of frequencies.

It will almost certainly be one of the frequencies in these charts.

cdn.shure.com/frequency_chart/upload/657/wireless_compatibility_slx.pdf

Good point, lets continue…

No, that video is accurate. What we see is ear grease.

Why, oh why, would they need to grease Hillary's ears?

You won't be able to tell which system she's using based on the earpiece, as any wireless pack can be rigged to fit any earpiece.

She may be using spook bands, which would foil this operation. Consumer wireless mics are designed to operate in a specific range of frequencies, while the spooks have their own allotted frequent range.

I'm going to play double's advocate here:

Could just be a hearing aid, bitch be old as fuck and spends lots of time around screaming, cheering people and in auditoriums with big ass speakers.

Couldnt you send some high energy shreiking/spiking into the earpiece to make it have a nasty high pitched sound? That would rattle her more than anything and it could acutally trigger her poop movements

22 posts to cover up more crooked Shitlery cheating. Guess his shift is finally over.

quora.com/How-can-I-combat-the-Alt-Right

Is that meme pro or anti Hillary? I think it was meant to be pro.

Do you?

Looks like you struck gold op given how salty CTR is.

honestly the worst part of the whole thing.

That would mess up security though, who also uses these devices.

shit nigga where can i get the last panel's pic for a background

What am i supposed to be seeing?

A shitty edit to make it look like a windmill of friendship

That would make sense if she had a massive hole in her head.

Idk guys, gonna need a video, not blurry pics and anonymous sources from no name blogs.

I think the inductive earpiece is separate from the radio body pack. Wouldn't they use a frequency-hopping encrypted radio for this application?

The standard entertainment-industry body packs aren't meant for such an adversarial situation.

Then again, this is Ms. server in the barn here.

Approach Dan Rather on the street, and ask him. Make sure to refer to him as Kenneth though. That's how he will know to give you the frequency.

That is one smug Sooks

I approve

So we know:

1.) The DNC was rigged
2.) The RNC was rigged for a Cruz/Rubio win, but Trump still won anyways. They tried to push that hard, but his majority is too much to handle.
3.) Soros is involved with the DNC and HRE, who are both corrupt.
4.) HRE has literally less than HALF of the fan base of Trump. They bus in the elderly from old folk homes to fill seats and spam local colleges/universities to bring in just a few young faces.

So, despite these undisputed facts here… Your only argument that the system isnt fixed, is because Trump made it to the final round?

Well what if I told you this. It doesn't matter to them. In the end, they stopped fighting a Trump victory because the numbers were too heavy to rig on the Republican side of things. They figured this man meme'd and tweeted his way to the current position, and his fan base is too heavy.

When it comes down to a POTUS vote though, that's where things make a fixed election more than possible. Because it's no longer based on, "which canidate, of this party", but "Red or Blue". And there are more dems and independents combined than repubs in the USA. They are going to use these sheer numbers as a base for their rigging. Trump isn't going to be able to meme his way into this one lads. The system is as rigged as the house at a casino. Sources have said that she will win, and the house has the money and system in place to make it so already. Have you forgotten that even Trump AND Bernie both said the system is rigged?

The system IS fixed for a Hillary win, and I mean, super rigged. She will be granted a victory similar on how Bush did back in 2000, if it comes down to it being that close on the popular ballot, which undoubtedly may come down to that (Media covering Trump popular vote majority) with her winning by 1 fucking vote. They will make it so. The ONLY way to stop this, is by making her corruption clear to the mainstream, with extremely damning evidence of the fact.

We need to deface her by digging the real dirt out. Which may have already been lost by now sadly due to her being a criminal. The agenda in play will pivot their strategy IF they cannot use HRE to push the stratagem set by the ones at the top. They may concede a Trump Victory, but the numbers need to be beyond contradiction. Like 4 or even 5 to 1 for Trump against HRE. But that will never be the case for the foreseeable future, as long as the media and the mainstream fakes the support structure they have.

It's a shitty face, I know… but we need to really focus our effects of making some DAMNING evidence go public. Make some of the stuff against her go beyond viral… something to stop the system for allowing a strong faux support to even SEEM possible.

What happen with the twatter poll from last night?
When I voted last night it was 50/50.

Holy fuck, this is great.

Superunknown = best rock album ever, btw.

Here is an animated version of it

The animated version looks like the tank is stuck.

I missed the show last night because of work, someone want to help a goy out?

see

Here you go, goyim

OY VEY IT'S JUST A HUGE LUMP OF WAX. I'LL HAVE WORDS WITH THAT SHIKSA ON PERSONAL HYGIENE DON'T YOU WORRY

there's literally thousands of us
we can focus on more than one thing at a time

Pretty upsetting Holla Forums isn't all over the rigging and instead focuses on earbuds and shitty pants.

If there's any hope left in the country, it will start by un-rigging the elections.

Anyone planning to mess with this should use one of those targeted sound devices (I think they called it hyper sonic sound?) so that you don't alert security.

with the electoral thing, Kikery will win.

something about democrats having X number of guaranties states and Trump being mathematically incapable of winning because of it.

EarPiece Proof from WikiLeaks, HUMA reveal

Wikileaks documents proves Hillary's EarPiece, see what Huma wrote

Wikileaks Proves Earpiece

It's an earpiece. Here's Huma asking Hillary if she took it.

This sort of shit makes you just as bad as the shills. Filtered.

It is well documented that Cialdini worked for the Obama campaign. It is absurd to think that Hillary is 'too ethical' to use him too.

Oh, I'm sure she no longer uses it. /s

But what do we have that is damning enough to loosen MSM support entirely?

or you can send a continuous screeching sound and swipe all the frequencies, and when you see the bitch twitching you've found it

This guy called it two weeks ago.

I just noticed Huma's email:
@.goY?!

(((22)))

You haven't provided anything except disinformation ITT and you don't deserve a single penny for your work today.

Better hope they do a good job destroying all records containing your name and location because if that info is obtained by the right people you'll get what you truly deserve.

Look, the secret service or whoever is going to be all over, and probably looking for transmitters.

So what you do is setup a repeater with 2 of these and a special cable, so that you can transmit from somewhere, where the transmitter isn't. So setup the repeater receiver, and then be somewhere else. Actually, maybe repeat it a few times, or setup a source to just loop your message over and over.

If you were caught interfering in Illary's earpiece, they would go out of their way to say that you are interfering in a US Presidential election, which I'm sure is a felony, and throw the book at you. You'd be next to Bradley Manning in maximum security lockdown.

If the ear buds fits
Pants of shit

What is this? Ken M?

They're putting porn in the porn now? Is nothing safe?

What the hell does Trump mean here? "My trip to Mexico went so well that the people who organised it were forced out of government". That sounds retarded. Did he misspeak? Am I misreading something?

So who is talking into Obambo's and Hillary's ears?

It means it went so well that forces opposed to him have to slash and burn just to keep it contained.

You need to remember that the government is constantly dealing with Cartels that make a large portion of their income running drugs to the USA. It's understandable that forces WITHIN the mexican government would support Trump.

But the cartels are in charge at the end of the day because of a weak government that'd rather play politics than get work done.

If you knew some geopolitics you'd understand what he meant.

The US Gov (Hillary camp) is funding the current Mexican government, its cartels and helping clamp down on any Mexicans that try to oppose the regime.

Actual Mexicans in Mexico who meet Trump, and listen to Trump is dangerous to the current Mexican regime, because Nationalism is dangerous to corruption.

saying "in" hear makes it sounds like he's talking about Mexican officials. if he was referring to our guys he'd say "arranged the trip to Mexico" instead.

it is LEGIT
Wikileaks Earpiece is LIGIT

the discrepancy is due to OCR
the documents were originally scanned and attached to emails, wikileaks OCRs them to make them available, searchable, but here is the actual Wikileaks story on this

oh does that mean if somebody, like you, made something to her, her dead man switch would release all kikes info?

you just gave me some idea…

you can check that in the PDF version of the same link

Got so fucking pissed when I heard that.
I don't know if any americans died, but the destruction of Libya was a big part that Europe is being flooded by fucking niggers from all over the world.
Fuck you Hillary, and fuck you America

If any shills are lurking, fuck off. Here's a video for you.

tfw Gadaffi and the Dinar could have saved the world

Africa rich and prosperous, Somalian pirates stay home

(((who indeed)))

He died for his people.

You can't be this stupid, user.

Kek thinks so, too

Agreed. The thing is lads, it's impossible short of an all out revolution or complete uncuckery of the nation.

If they can make it seem like she is able to win, they will make it so. The trick is making the public think that she is at LEAST 50/50 until the election. Anything less will look suspicious and could cause massive unrest.

People these days need video. Pictures are too easily photo-shopped and pictorial evidence will be spun as "fake", without video.

It's not enough that she has lied on camera… I mean, we need EVIDENCE of her literally committing a crime of any kind on camera.

The only thing, at all, that seems to make libs turn their head and investigate is when I talk about the amount of people who have mysterious died of committing suicide by shooting themselves in the head twice, or her covering her ass about Libya and taking money from royals in order to pay to play

Underrated

I knew the questions & answers were rehearsed, but I didn't know she was being coached through an earpiece.
I guess when you have brain damage you need all the mental crutches you can get, eh Hillary?

She spent a long time with the moderator "debunking" the email scandal, regurgitating the same lies from the hearings. When she brought up "temperament" I knew it would come up again because we have already heard the "Trump's temperament" narrative & sure enough the shill moderator starts heavily implying Trump is a loose cannon with poor temperament. The moderator was quote-mining like crazy with Trump. Moderator & plants in audience were running that "no details" narrative that we have already heard as well. They can't be bothered to go to Trump's site & read the policy details, but rather they just pretend there aren't any details about the policies at all.

Overall, an obvious trap, VERY rehearsed & blatantly biased. They were so lazy they dug up old narratives to run with instead of coming up with any new attack vector & now on top of all that you discover that Hillary was being coached via earpiece.

#ShesNotListeningToYou

#CoachedClinton

Seriously though,

#ShesNotListeningToYou
It's hell catchy slogan wise. If Trump catches onto it he should use it.

(checked)
SPREAD IT LIKE WILDFIRE

Jesus anons. This is important and heavy slided. Spread that shit everywhere.
She has an earpiece and earring connected with bracelace inductively. Every fucking word is from Huma Abedin!

While the system is rigged, there's a precarious balance that must be struck by Hillary if she wants to keep the shroud of state legitimacy. This is very important. If the government is seen as illegitimate, the right of men to seek protection from other sources is there, and with Russia pledging to support any kind of insurgency here, it'd be suicide. Pic related.

The reality is, if they can't put her in with the shroud of legitimacy, the game is up. It's too clear to too many people. These aren't SJW whiner types either - these are the people that do the real fucking work in this country. And they're starting to turn to our side. Consciousness is rising. The fire is rising. Help it RISE!

That's a good association to make.

If you really hammer something like #CheatingHillary every time we see the earpiece she won't be able to use it any longer & will be thrashed badly in a debate without having that mental crutch.

SPREAD THIS, YES YES YES

Illegal? Why?
I dont think, it would be illegal. There is not rules about jamming frequencises, not that I know about that.

#MattLauer Traced Signal Of #HillarysEarPiece And Found #JamesCarville!

It is LEGAL to bring portable spectrum analyser and then transmit in some frequency range, for example, 145-150 or 440-450 Mhz. I cant find any law against that…

#SheDidn'tListen

I don't get it. Is this supposed to be memes?

Anons, that is it!
Final blow.
HRC is helpless without earpiece!
Without earpiece she is fucking shitting grandmother on the stage!
Meme this fucking thing!

hnnng

I'm all for catching Hillary with her hand in the cookie jar, but isn't that just an earring? I'm no expert on earpieces. Do they make them in earring form?

he was referring to this

Top (((media))) m8

People put earrings inside of their ears now?

Listen to her stuttering through any of her longer addresses. It's not someone having trouble remembering their lines; it's someone clumsily repeating what she's being told through her earpiece verbatim, without understanding the point she's supposed to be articulating.

Who got quads?

With Hillary, it's likely Robert Cialdini.

Though it could be the this bulldog in the second pic.

It means that he BTFO'd Mexico.

archive.is/8FHHz

money. c n n .com/2016/09/08/media/nbc-news-forum-trump-clinton-postmortem/index.html

I'll tell you what. Matt Lauer didn't take it easy on Hillary. It was practically anuddah shoah

So, Hillary is savvy enough to wear an earpiece to stay on topic, while Trump endorses illegals serving in the military.

Defeat this CTR statement.

It's unsourced. Don't acknowledge.

Example

Here's what trump needs to do

Your interesting numbers are indicating you are onto something. So I am going to hazard a tentative guess kek has given an fed a slight nod for truth.

I hope any fellow nazi frogs take his repeater idea seriously. Autistic or not, I love you faggots, and don't want to see any of you in (((their))) prison. Rather see you at my side, after you shower, when they steal this election and we can openly bleed them.

HOW IS THIS EVEN A BIG DEAL TO ANY OF YOU AND WHY IS THIS STICKIED? EVERYONE ALWAYS WEARS EAR-PIECES LIKE THIS FOR DECADES NOW ON TELEVISION? SERIOUSLY? THIS IS NEWS TO ANY OF YOU?

Of course it's a fucking earpiece. Why would it not be? How is this a big deal?

You can't slide stickies Bergowitz, you can't slide the sticky discussion either

Satan if its that simple to fuck up their security while surrounded by imperial SS soldiers they have MUCH bigger problems than some debate. Any effective 'white' security team knows how to operate wholly without words, much less fucking tech, those toys are handy, but shouldn't even be close to needed or very noticeable when it goes down.

They are already trying to spin it that hillary was attacked while Trump was asked easy questions. Never mind that they were able to have clinton apologize like bill and brush by any actual policy questions while demanding more from Trump.

Fucking this. What is Holla Forums thinking today?

Might result in her talking normally and more like a human (albeit a bluepilled one) instead of a bot following instructions.

Do you realize the debates were all scripted beforehand? That the few times they talked off-script made news as a result as they're not supposed to do that?

With shit like this merely showing your ears doesn't prove anything.

underrated poast

Time to find the brown noise.

Are you trying to make Holla Forums look stupid or what? Are you all so bored today this is what you've chosen to focus on for the day?

Here's more "redpills" for you. Stuff that everyone should already know.

Also most important "redpill" for you all is:

A little time spent over on >>>Holla Forums investigating the kind of shit we have available to us and you could do lots of stuff.

1080p at 30 fps although there's 60 fps too

check out pivothead for an example that is built into glasses

For fuck all cost you can get something that isn't even visible at all on the outside. Doesn't mean they don't have a mic in their ear. They ALL DO.

If you guys want politicians to talk honestly you'll have to go in to these events and every single time jam the signals for these (while trying not to fuck the cameras/television so people still see the debates broadcasted). If people make a regular habit of trolling all these events like that then politicians will be forced to do everything without someone talking in their ear.

Dude, everyone is starting to get their news from Holla Forums, either directly or thru fast acting talking heads.

Last week heard some local radio faggots talking about several talking points in a series of threads that I had stayed up to read just four hours earlier. Cleaned and sanitized. Odd enough listening to what sounded like a play by play going over our more moderate posts and ideas in the thread. Then just before they rolled into a different topic, they mentioned hillary's blackface halloween pic, and the other talking head immediately mentioned, 'hey remember the old clinton gore pic w the confederate flag?' Which was part of one of those threads, both fucking pics RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER, in the same post.

I damned near drove off the road laughing. Very kek worthy listening to that. This bernstein universe is getting fucking epic awesome.

Same person, new IP.
Okay, now I believe it.
The Clinton campaign outright denying the use of an ear piece proves she was using an ear piece.
It's sad that questioning a narrative puts you in the same camp as shills.

This is part of why I questioned the shiny shit in her ear. Why would a massive crook go cheap on something that would hang her?

I still think the shiny shit is a greasy ear, but there is no doubt she used an ear piece.

Except he said it directly in the Q&A last night.
So its rather hard to say it doesn't count when it comes from his own mouth.

archive.is/utBq8

archive.is/DyPs1

And?

Well Trump seems to be cucking, therefore, you must argue against his cucking and defeat the oncoming and salient points of CTR.

Just tried to show my dad this. He refused to get up from the couch and stop watching the television, said that it's all bullshit, said "you just believe anything someone writes", said the Clinton’s haven't killed anyone, and refused to let me provide sources, refused my suggestion to look into it, etc.

What a fucking retard he is, he has always voted libshits his entire life btw.

THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

I dunno. I don't see it. I think that if you want to fight and die for this country, maybe being lenient isn't a bad thing. I know nobody agrees with me in here, I think it is largely because they are used to California spics. The ones here in West TX are hard laborers, stick to their own race, and aren't thugs. I would ultimately want a white society, but maybe getting rid of interracial marriage and illegal immigrants is the first step. That being said letting illegals go to war sounds like a perfect eugenics plan to me.

the fuck is this shit
literally all he physically said was hey ill consider keeping em if they're worth it thats such a vague non-committal answer and you cucks can't even come up with better.
thanks ill go vote for hillary before shooting up some nigs and spics outside cia hq then go back to my bunker to wait for hitler.

Because if he will cuck once, he will cuck again.
Thus, how will you argue that it is only a one time event, and preclude more slippery sloping?

Remember this is just the same as going from fag marriage to pedo.

5 shekels have been deposited to your account. keep up the good work goy.
fuckin danuki slaves every last one of em

Everyone knows that these politicians including Trump aren't to be trusted. Trump is just the best option for what we want. If Trump does 20% of what he said it would benefit us. This idea that you have of his supporters thinking he can do no wrong seems to be a caricature of us one would conclude from being new here. The doubt you are trying to instill is a redundant one. I give you an E for effort, but unlike the poll numbers suggest, most of us that are pulling for Trump are highly educated.

I am glad I am not the only one who noticed this.

its not cucking and the question that was asked was a loaded question.

There is a stipulation where undocumented immigrants are allowed to serve in the military. I think it should be highly curtailed but fact of the matter is a retardedly high percentage of people in the military, especially the navy for some retarded reason, are extranational.

The government entered into a contract with them:

For Trump to call for these people to be deported after serving their contract on honorable grounds would be dishonest on his part. Someone willing to serve this country before gaining citizenship is exactly the type of immigration we should allow, as long as they serve honorably for a period of no less than 8 years.. Serving honorably for that long is a strong testament to a persons character since the grounds for being discharged for other than honorable reasons.. Most normies couldnt do it.

Now where this was a loaded question is.. The cunt said undocumented. undocumented =/= illegal. If there are illegals in the military they absolutely have to go and Trump said nothing to the contrary on that point.

This post is sharp on the palette, full bodied, and robust. Would enjoy again.

I couldn't agree more. Glad to see some like mindedness in here on this issue.

Haven't gotten the lingo down perfectly yet, have you, Moshe? Don't worry. You could probably pass in a smaller thread.

Trump can say no, I would do away with the bill.
The existing contracts are just that, existing, preventing new entries does not break or render them void.

You can see even here people have no interest in Trump and what he does, just their god head image like any other cult.
I have no issue with him being a man, I just like twiddling knives in people and their insistence that I somehow am wrong for bringing it too their attention.

I have as much interest in the language as this board has remained true to its roots.

there are some easy rules ive found to indentifying shills.
1.never or make very little reference to the post they reply to
2.never state clear examples, always link to shitty articles with shitty sources and wording.
3.easy to spot scripted answers with small variation to prevent easy detection. almost always relates problems to nonwhites and gays.
4.never make a coherent reply to anybody that btfo's them.

You forgot 5

5. Backs a position without any care to contrary evidence.

At no point did the american people vote to allow non americans to serve in the U.S. Army and become citizens. it may be a nice thing to allow. but there is 0 reason to honor an 'contract' drawn up under jewish domain and influence.

They have to ALL go back. Even the little shitskin anchor babies whom are now full fucking grown. Once our people are secure and cleansed of the brainwashing (and all jews are up a chimney).

THEN AND ONLY THEN. Can we consider such things on their own merit.

Yeah…wasn't sure at first and then it became more and more evident.

Any progress, user? every bit helps.

well that one doesn't get put on there because that's literally their job. fuck i don't know they don't just make bots that shill for you. like tay except it shills for you.

They do, look up Rubicon Project.
The actual opinion changers are automated heuristics running around. Its the inept, hiding the actual ones that are human.

We'd convert them to our side.

Something that has been bugging me for a while, now more than ever.

Why Hillary? Couldn't the kikes running the country grab someone who doesn't have a laundry list of crimes longer than an African dictator on her? Why not pick someone who doesn't look on death's door no matter how much the record is corrected?

Why did it have to be Hillary?

Well the simple answer is she has no crimes, only accusations.
Being of a lawyerly and lawful mindset, they don't care of such opinions and so see no issue.

Alternately, they're behind Trump and cackling as everyone focuses on Hillary.

Alternately alternately, what is coming doesn't matter who is in charge, Hillary is just being rewarded followed by finding her true place.

Probably because they're liking only using her as a tool long enough to stop elections and either spark a global war or some other catastrophe to ensure Agenda 2030 continues.

Feels smug.

Also, gas the kikes.

LOL, thanks

Found out when she used the ear piece in 2009.
archive.is/0GlOx
archive.is/8rXet
c-span.o rg/video/?289121-1/secretary-clinton-remarks-nucleartest-ban-treaty-conference

I agree with you. But the majority of normies would not, not yet atleast. For him to say such would be a huge hit to his campaign.

Buying and pedaling in influence is the main objective of the Clinton Foundation? In other words the pay to play hierarchy is alive and well.

IF THEY ARE NOT WHITE THEY HAVE TO GO BACK

PERIOD

Let us get back on track…more ear piece memes!

OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN!

kek

Reading your speech off a paper is more dignified than this ffs. Trump seems to have specific talking points and topics down and just speaks on them. No need for an earpiece.

[i]lel[/i]

Yeah, Obama and getting red faced.
He needs to make with the stances, positions, and hard line stuff that a good leader starts doing the whole hand chopping thing.
He is refusing as he built a big tent and isn't sure he can give up parts of it, hence the discussion of him softening.
An ear peice is not an issue, the question is if she was being controlled through it, for which somebody needs

This guy gets it.

>

naisu.

What frequency do these babies use?

wtf

some puss boys on reddit had the two button meme one says "call hillary a liar" and "hillarys being told wot to say"
they thought this was savage. I said its worse if she is parroting someones lies!
Probably soros wrote the script

It was part of her deal with the devil. They completely own her, even more than they own Obongo or the Bush family.

Plus, if she failed, Jeb was supposed to win. Their overconfidence made them underestimate the Don, and by the time they acted, they discovered the train had no brakes.

Holy Baby Jesus, she looks half way through a stroke.

WHY IS EVER FUCKING PICTURE THAT GETS STICKIED SO FUCKING BLURRY? WHAT ARE THEY TAKING THE PICTURES WITH A FUCKING 2002 PHONE? SURELY THERE WAS ONE HIGH DEFINITION PHOTO?

THIS IS THE SEIZURE PEN ALL OVER AGAIN ITS SUCH A LOW QUALITY IMAGE IT COULD BE ANYTHING

REMINDER THIS IS SET UP BY HILLARY TO DISTRACT FROM THE MILLION REAL PROBLEMS HILLARY HAS AN EAR PIECE REALLY MEANS NOTHING

REMINDER THIS IS SET UP BY HILLARY TO DISTRACT FROM THE MILLION REAL PROBLEMS HILLARY HAS AN EAR PIECE REALLY MEANS NOTHING

You seem sweaty. Someone please come to this woman's aid.

I am reading the headlines now!

HILLARY HAS EARPIECE CAMPAIGN OVER SHE RESIGNS! OH NO THIS IS EASILY THE WORST THING HILLARY HAS EVER DONE

It's the same reason police radios and customer service lines still have such shitty audio quality.

It just is.

THERE'S A SNUKE IN HER SNIZZ!

Dude calm the fuck down you sound unhinged.

You faggots can't be serious. How is this even noteworthy? A presidential candidate wearing an ear piece? How is that unexpected?

HILLARY'S REAL "EARPIECE" …

A new law should be: One president per household.

I aint clicking that shit nigger

You people are delusional. Earpiece > Worse than everything else criminal she has done

To be fair, our government hasn't been looking after our interests for a long time. I'd say I'm sorry it's been running roughshod over the rest of the world, but I don't really have anything to be sorry for.

The sins of the father aren't the sins of the son and all that.

Sounds like a job for a spark gap generator. They're a fun little project that any aspiring electonics geek should try out.

www.fromthetrenchesworldreport com/how-to-build-a-radiodrone-jammer/34089

Link broken to avoid any troublesome referrals.

At one of Hillary's rallies somebody needs to sneak in a frequency jammer to make her earpiece quit working, and see what happens during her speech.

Relatively cheap hearing aids can be nigh on invisible, I should know I have roughly 1.6k hearing aid, and nobody notices until I point it out. It's a fucking earpiece.
t.a partially deaf man

Provide pics for reference, k thx.

kill yourself Johnson

Generally it's even harder to see than this obvious zoom in picture, also helps if you're very fair skinned to hide this shit.

Let's assume that Shilldog uses hearing aid why the hell does she use older, more intrusive and older models. I had to buy ugly as fuck 200 € hearing aid for my chronic ear canal Pic related.

We're talking about a millionare and a presidential candidate not some elderly woman who lives off gibs

You have to remember Hillbilly is a senile tech illiterate old woman. She just uses whatever she's used to using, and also bought used blackberry phones from eBay, which is a massive security risk for the fucking secretary of state, all because she was used to the old models.

They're incompetetent and believe their own propaganda. They had 8 years to find a warm, charismatic chocolate guy. They knew the public loved Obama when he was running.

The dubs speak true. As much we've been admiring him for being 410% better than his competition, he's not that much better in the grand scheme.

We need an Andrew Jackson. Trump is a James K Polk at best.

which is still 410% better than the peice of garbage he's running against.

The current electoral math is, if black turnout drops back to pre-Obama levels, Trump wins.

>inb4 it's hacked by the Russians

shillary pls.

They send pic related.

I'm not getting any sound, just a few clicks from my headphones and thats it
I fell for it, didnt I?

>"Well i don't know anything about Hillary wanting to start world war three with Russia causing nuclear winter and the downfall of the whole human species in the process, but what i do know is that she's a woman and i'm a woman too and that's why i'm voting for her cuz us gurls gotta stick together :)"

What did women mean by this?

What frequencies do these things operate on? How hard would it be to blast it with noise?

Are you in your fifties, or do you just have really shit hearing?

I am deaf in my right ear and have about 60 Db loss in my left but this is the first time I am not getting any sound when there should be.

hahahahaahahaha

It's a super loud, super high pitched noice. Probably 18k hz or higher. If you're over 25-35 (greatly depends on genetics and life factors) there's a very good chance you can't hear it.

Some adult only stores even play this sound outside to detract teens.

Also, my ears fucking hurt now. That was pretty loud. That's probably payback for all the ear rape webms and jewtube vids I've made.

Oh well that explains why I cant hear it, I just turned 25 but my hearing has been fucked since I was 2 anyway

that's like an LRAD to me
haha/fuck you dude

Snopes trying to "muh photoshop" the earpiece. Daily reminder to punch everybody in the teeth that cites snopes for anything.
archive.is/G8Wnn

Merely correcting the record :^) Debunked, goy!

Does anyone else find it bizarre that everyone is talking about Gary Johnson's "Aleppo faux pas" & that he wasn't wearing his earpiece?

Gary Johnson was asked a gotcha quesion on Morning Jew

MSNBC hack: "What would you do about Aleppo"
Gary Johnson: "And what is Aleppo?"

Johnson was on MSNBC's Morning Jew just hours after the Clintion earpiece scandal broke wearing an earpiece, which was not in his ear (for what purpose?)

The set up and the timing was perfect. a little to perfect to be a coincidence?
Whatever the case the clip went viral and now everyone is talking about Gary Johnson's Aleppo faux pas and his earpiece, instead of Hillary's newest scandal. She must have more scandals than any other presidental candidate in history. Remember that Howard Dean supposedly lost the primary because he said "YEAH" a little bit too enthuseastically. Any other person running would've been executed in the court of talking head opinion.

Anyway, nobody except filter man is talking about Hillary's earpiece or just earpieces in general.
To me this story, just hours after Hillary's earpiece story broke is strong evidence that MSNBC & Gary Johnson are working for the Hillary shills.
There's a small chance that he and his handlers tried to fuel Hillary's earpiece story, undoubtedly some people will search for earpiece on the internet and stumble upon Hillary's earpiece story, but i think it's more likely that he's giving cover to search term manipulation, and protects Shillary from another scandal.

Better yet, eavesdrop on it and livestream it.

No fucking way that's FM. People would be picking up their cheating signals on all sorts of household devices. Way too risky. It must be encrypted and higher than FM freq.

I'm 38. It's weird I can just barely hear it but it still makes my ears hurt.

That's porn, spoil that shit.

It's 15kHz
Datamining time: 28 and I hear that shit loud and clear.

Tbh fam when I suicide I'm destroying my cerebellum, it's the only intelligent way to go. Ofc I won't get more than one shot, and it won't be a pistol.

nearly 40. gave in to curiosity after reading some replies. instantly regretted it. lasted only about as long as it took me to get my headphones off then stop the vid. its piercingly loud. Still feel a little strange.

it's not tits, nope, definitely not tits.

So, where did you get those dubs, was it from Kek? Kind of strange, don't you think?

But didn't they came out and said that Hillary was actually wearing one?

I wonder how many shekels 59a1b7 got for shilling the "it was just a reflection" talking point.

Why would it "hang her"? They all have earpieces. They will just laugh at you for obsessing over it.

Is there a 4k version of it?

Anti slide bump