Hillary Stumps Herself Big Time

Hillary just tweeted out pretty much saying that being a president requires you to be angry and defensive all the time. But doesn't she critique Trump on being just that?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HFIE1
archive.is/jLvJ9
youtube.com/watch?v=ucpGlWnq8EE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And archive.
archive.is/HFIE1

Can't wait till she realizes the fuck up and tries to delete it

IT'S ONLY BAD IF A RICH RACIST CIS WHITE PATRIARCH SAYS IT, YOU SHITLORDS

C'MON EDUCATE YOURSELVES

IT'S 2016!!!

WE NEED A STRONG ANGRY INDEPENDENT WOMYN PRESIDENT

Dubs and Hillary gets bitten by a poisonous snake.

Hillary defense force

reroll

It's amazing that people still don't know that she doesn't tweet those messages.

Her staff does.

Any tweet actually made by her is signed "-H" at the end

(((Dohman))) to the rescue.

She fucking looks like Rocky Dennis.

Dubs and Hillary is shown to be a venomous snake.

Trips and Hillary is shown to be a venomous reptilian from outer space.

Quads and Hillary wins regardless, sparking a civil war.

Cunton realizing she dun goofed, not going to happen. Hillareee is purposefully avoiding the press and from speaking freely, because if she makes statements to attempt damage control, then she is very likely to perjure herself, in the court of pub. opinion, when more of her (((short-circuits))) come to light.

It's bad enough for the Hag that she cannot physically hack it; less than 30 minutes of press time in a very supportive/carefully chosen environment is telling. If she tried to do as much press time as der Trumpenfuhrer, she would BTFO herself when Wikileaks drops it's Tsar Bomba. Her own mouth is more dangerous, at this point, than her past incompetence.

It's her official account though. So now everyone is going to think it was Hillary who tweeted it. It's a win win

Fuck I was just thinking that. If my Twitter wasn't banned I would tweet just that picture to her with no text

what are you even doing

that didnt work either

Dubs and she is shown to be a reanimated corpse used by the great serpent Tiamat

Hillary tried to swallow the poison toad.

i know that feel. i get banned so easily that making a new one isnt worth the effort

Nice

It's a sad day when the sheeboon is the most attractive of the bunch.

That makes no fucking sense. Either the intern who handles her twatter was tripping balls or that's the one tweet Hilldog actually did write.

It has no -H, so I guess it's an intern.

Frogs don't bite. they get eaten and poison their host. you don't get bitten by the pill, you take the pill

pls

check these legit dubs and hillary gets bitten by a poisonous FROG

damn oh well worth a shot :(

Faggots that aim for digits are worse than shills.

I'm thoroughly convinced this assistant either doesn't exist, she was the hire that just barely got the banana at the top of the stacked boxes, or we have a mole on the inside.

It's possible, but I've seen the kind of people who like Hillary. If you ever feel like asking "could they possibly REALLY be this stupid and out of touch", the answer is always yes.

Glad to see her staff is still sabotaging her campaign from the inside.

I don't think there are any Holla Forumsacks in her campaign because they couldn't deal with the poz but some user posted claiming to be working in the campaign and giving terrible advice on purpose, even most liberals who actually deal with this woman fucking hate her because she mistreats everyone.

Sadly I watched all 7 minutes and 28 seconds of that. What the fuck am I watching

checked

All the dub whoring and you nailed it with a witty comment.

Sooooo the middle option?

Yeah, the middle option.

fuckin balls of steel that man has

She may be actually losing it. The entire MSM is in a civil war because Matt Lauer didn't attack Trump enough apparently.

archive.is/jLvJ9

Even the HEAD of CTR is flipping shit.

"Correct the Record executive director Isaac Wright blasted NBC for fact-checking Trump's Iraq claim online but during the forum."

kek

Feeding time at the Reptile House

Implying she would be mentally able (or even allowed) to do so.

Its literally full on damage control right now

It's hypnotic. Snakes are hypnotizing the rats and you as well, so one can't look away. One fell to this trap twice already and is not expanding that again, user. Fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice - you can't fool the king of fools again!

Eh, worth a sobbing hate fuck.

They wanted blood.
If they want it so bad they should check Hillary's stool.

Degenerate and disgusting. Are you proud of yourself?

Yes. Down for a Yoohoo and a hate fuck might as well get from the same source.

The fact you are making such a fuss of it means she had success with the dumb tweet. She probably wants to be talked about like Trump.

WEW FUCKING LAD

They don't work like that. The Clinton's a malignant force that has only ran on positive and paid for PR.

It's the Hydian gambit.

Thats pretty mild stuff when it comes to working with the animals in question. Infact those cobras are pretty tame by cobra standards. Cobras as a whole are pretty much big bluffers when it comes to Elapids like ya they can send you to the hospital but generally they are not very quick to bite. Personally with my years of working with venomous snakes I find it much more frightening to work with things like Mambas(because they like to climb my hooks) and Larger vipers like Gaboon(hard to read them,they don't like to rid hooks.Heavy and very long strike range). All that being said I have never worked with King browns or Taipans and I hear that browns are fucking niggers don't hear much on Taipans tbh

WE
WAS
SNEKS

I love that HuffPo lose their collective shit over non-issues.

"Suggests he'd fire generals"
This is bad how?

"Gushes over Putin"
As opposed to wanting to start WWIII with him?

"Military sexual assault"
The truth is the ultimate trigger for these people.

She is surrounded by lesbos and cunts. Their crab infested vaginias are itching at each other to try and make the top favorite. The only team work they would do is to take out and top male staffer and then they will eat their own to gain Hillarys top spot on her PR.

It is fun to watch as they destroy her campaign from the inside as they shit on each other.

We must find that man.

He has already been cucked and castrated. Let him suffer for all time for his Hillary supporting crimes.

Wait, I thought Trump said that the Iraq war was bad a few weeks after the coalition invaded Iraq.

How do you end up doing that for a living? Do you like the work?

see

We need destabilization.

To my understanding he thought it was a bad idea, but always supported our military in whatever action they took.

bumping, genuinely interested.

She doesn't tweet anything. She's in bed with a morphine drip. It's some sjw working for free.

Either way, she walked into one there.

The respone is then, so howcome we never saw your husband do that for 8 years? Oh right, he was too busy fucking whores.

Grew up liking spiders and other shit when I was young kept them in jars. Sometime when i was young I can't remember I got my first pet snake. Through my teens I kept snakes,spiders and scorpions as pets started breeding them around 19-20 made some shekels also started keeping really dangerous stuff like Black widows and Deathstalkers. Also had has interactions with rattlesnakes other venomous snakes when I was younger via being a hiker/hunter. Always wanted to keep them as pets so I illegal drove somewhere where they were legal and bought them. First thing I ever owned was a crotalus atrox. had her for few months and really wanted some more so I continued to drive down to Pennsylvania to get more. After few years I had about 20 or so spent sometime trying to breed them never got into(mostly because it would be pretty hard to sell them due to it be illegal to keep them so shipping them via mail was off the table). Kinda been down sizing recently due to the fact I lost my job back in july so and still working on getting one. So I only have about 10 animals as a whole now but i'm sure when I get a job again I might get back into it. All that being said it was never more then a hobby but there are alot of people out there that do this for a living one that I would recommend looking into if you really want to know what its like is Tom Crutchfield.

pfft

What's your professional opinion on this snek?

Fairly normal reaction. That being said Viper Keeper is a fucking faggot.

Everybody I've ever known to own spiders or snakes as pets was a Guy Fieri type or a goth

How would you react to this situation? My brother says this is what I can expect if I visit him in Florida.

Well I am not Guy Fieri or goth

Well its not venomous and tbh for my experience Prob just flinch even that being said that was a mock strike probably and defensive strikes are quick and won't hurt to bad at least they bleed alot.

I found and bottled a pet Violin spider when I was 10, mostly to try and get over my arachnophobia. It didn't really work in the sense that I still have an irrational fear of even non dangerous spiders, but at least I stopped being such a faggot about it.

It's probably a different type of thing if you only do it the one time though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ucpGlWnq8EE

Thought of this while reading your posts

I know what he is talking about you used to see these people all over reptile shows. Just edge lords looking to own like one or 2 to say how cool they are and shit like that. Faggots with piercings degenerate hair colors but generally breeders or people really into the hobby are not that way.

I have heard of people doing that and from what I have seen it works.

these faggots write like they're 13 year old cunts on myspace

know why?

because their entire fucking staff is absolutely nothing but mid 20s vapid silicon valley "women" who know absolutely nothing about the real world

that depends where you are in florida
there's a huge problem florida has with an invasive species of python running wild in the everglades. They're incredibly illegal here and have been for a long time, but Florida has two things that absolutely set it apart from the other 49 states: it has a ridiculous amount of illegal exotic animals that get smuggled, sold, and escape into the wild, and the worst drivers in the nation (everyone likes to think they've seen the worst drivers, but check stats: insurance is the highest in florida specifically because there are so many accidents which is because south florida is a third world country, it's essentially south america). So some faggots attempted to make money by giving these snakes to other faggots who thought they'd be cool having them, they escaped into the everglades and bred like rabbits.

They aren't venomous and can't hurt you unless you're asleep or weak as fuck, as they eat by constriction, but you also won't see them unless you're near the everglades. If you're near the ocean, you won't see them anywhere.

Good form lad.

Lol they are so mad.

This is a bubble campaign user.

Mien sides!

Thanks for the answer you absolute madman and nice dubs.

Yeah but this sounds like that time Thunderf00t went after Molyneux because he 'lied' on Joe Rogan. Seems silly to normies.

Is that like a military piss?

This.

I once helped out a sapphic friend at a non-profit.

Total fucking shitshow.

Kek protects his snake distant cousins. If the snake bit Hillary, the snake will die.

Saints row DLC

Thank you, and checked!

Wake me up!

Too bad she didn't take electronic security seriously.

Kek's waifu is a snake.

My Tryophobia is triggering so hard

>Men who can't nut for extended periods of time after 10 weeks of boot camp the largest land whale seems appealing are driven by biology and the women they fool around with use the rules in place to their advantage

I would kill to see HuffPaint go the way of Gawker.

That, and it's a no-fault state.

I lived there 3 years, but never switched residence, because my car insurance would have more than tripled.

You know what else Florida has a lot of?

Jews.

In South Florida, where I lived, there were multiple accidents a day on I-95.

like, it's a straight road with very few turns. The weather is mostly good with good driving conditions. And still, people can't lane change. Drive 100mph in their Lambo's during rush hour.

I remember one year a semi truck filled with nickels somehow fell on its side.

I blame all of the jews and spics from that southern continent.

it's funny, im starting to see the jews get rustled by the mudslimes and spics

Whats the matter user? You feeling ok?

Good. Though, the best and cheapest car wash in Boca is run by spics. And man are some of those kosher deli's and restaurants delicious. But I'd trade them all for the extinction of both sub groups

my skin is crawling

What event are these pics from? The DNC convention?

are your wounds not healing?

How about now?

King Browns are fucking monsters. Like every other indigenous creature in Australia, which seem to straddle the line between vicious predator and indolent sluggard including the abos

YOU HAD ONE JOB, FUCKER!

Yes. Much OC was created that week.

It really sucks, doesn't it? Ripley turned out to be an SJW cunt.

AND a juden.

Why, oh WHY would you reveal your kryptonite, user?

Nice quads.

Nice double dubs.

Kek rewards the polite user for his checking.

Checking my on digits.