Bad users is the reason for poor board quality

this board has hit a new low. this is the quality of content found at a competing chan and honestly it's better than anything up here right now. you're all faggots incapable of doing anything right and THAT is why this place sucks, not because of meteors.

why would that be?

You know who's really ruining things? Filthy fucking phoneposters.

This

why are you on incognito

actually, no, i'll answer that, its cuz youre underaged & u dont want anybody to know u browse adult sites

You mean like the board owner/OP?

The only site that qualifies as competition where Holla Forums/b/ is concerned is endchan. And even that is looking better than here these days.
This board sucks because Dysnomia lets it suck. He doesn't realize that unlimited freedom *always* devolves into chaos and eventually anarchy and destruction. Every single time. That is why none of the freedoms Americans enjoy are unlimited freedoms. They ALL have limits. This place should not have been any different, and it would have been easy for him to do. Now it is too late. Now we are at the level of anarchy and destruction, and it will continue its downward slide until it is put to death by either Jim or the Feds. There is simply no way to stop it otherwise, because it is basic human nature.
So it most certainly is Dysnomia's doing, not the users. The users are simply doing what human beings do when they are not given limitations. Dysnomia is the one who put that system into place. And he will be remembered for it, because it is having an adverse effect on every chan and image board on the internet.

What channel is that tbqh?

HIGH TRAFFIC MEWCH BASED

It's not just Holla Forums or Holla Forums. Fucking brain-damaged retards are shitting up a lot of boards. It's like a tsunami of mental defectives escaped their ward. Probably stormfags with nothing else to do now.

i agree. and do you understand why there are no good users left? because bad mods chase away the good users, leaving only the bad ones

It's true he should just stop giving a shit and go on imageboards with a computer

uhh hey. you're underaged too. Holla Forums is a kiddie playground teenager acne face mosh pit toddler hole

You should be able to find what you're looking for here. Just make your cp requests a little more subtle in the future fug.

and you are the leader

I agree, the users are to blame. Including myself. At least it's still better than 4/b/

But you wouldn't even know I was underaged if I didn't post cirno

wow you're completely stupid. that means i browse here and support this site by increasing traffic and ad revenue because i browse all day long. you're obviously over 45 and therefore a sad example of humanity if you think using a phone is some newfangled shitposting.

i'd rather be anything than a pathetic attention whore ugly cunt tripfag that's for damn sure. anything you say: opinion discarded.

I love it here wtf ru talking about neger?

this

see grandpa. get a job and quit drinking yourself to death.

winrar