Did he finally unfuck his shit?

Did he finally unfuck his shit?

OP, add the face from the first pic to the second pic. Also make it have an aura of some sort to make it look like he unfucked his shit in 2017.

JUSTheads

Will he be announcing his suicide?

Why don't they cast Brendan Fraiser as Woody Allen?

He looks pretty unfucked.

Instead of JUST, he looks mature, wise, experienced. Like a matured scotch. He's no longer bathtub white whiskey that will make you blind because of the ridiculous amount of methanol in it.

He looks good now compared to what he looked like before ( after JUST). Good for him.

Will he finally recover?

The pain made him stronger, he was castigated but he still picked himself up again and again. Once you hit the bottom of the barrel, you can only go upwards.

I BELIEVE IN YOU BRENDAN
MAKE BRENDAN GREAT AGAIN

I like this

Fraserheads gotta stick together and help Brendan through tough times. He might not be in the new Mummy film but he's got something lined up for sure.

JUST
UNFUCK
HIS
SHIT
UP

He looks buffed!
Man, I really hope things turn for the better to him.

Are we just brushing vid related under the carpet? He sounds like he wants to kill himself.

He's got a new movie coming up. That same Instakike account OP posted also showed a shot from that movie. Condor or some shit.

He was still unJUSTing himself. For people with depression, it's a big deal to just get out.

Looking good.

JUST UNFUCK MY SHIT DOWN

we did it reddit

Its so fucking kino, Brendan should star in more action movies

Now, let's not get carried away here. Admittedly the first 15 minutes or so were pretty fun, especially the shooting fish in the lake and dinner scenes, but once they brought the son in, shit went downhill fast.

Dont pretend like the chase scene was not the tightest shit
Also

It was a "fun" film and is better than most action movies being released nowadays but it doesn't come close to Brendans first mummy film.

i never bothered with the third mummy movie but is this the same son from the second? the same actor? or just character?

either way i believe you. the second movie was watchable but every scene involving the 3smart5mummy kid was cringeworthy

also the stupid airship