You're still here?

You're still here?
It's over.
Go home.
Go.

It ain't over before the fat lady sings.

You mean this one?

This one?

Or maybe this one?

This one.

Its not dead until all the animefags leave which will never happen because there is a constant stream of them

She's singing on the insideā€¦."I feel pretty, oh so pretty, I fell pretty and witty and gaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!"

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

(((The ride never ends fay goat.)))

i have nowhere else to go

pic related
it is you

t. Peter Pan

Keep saying that you believe in fairies, user. Maybe it will come true. But so far on this planet everything is temporal. Everything dies. And the lower quality it is the faster it does so.

But reddit is such a bad idea and 4chan is full of people from there. Where else do I go to discuss Chopin's butt buddy Franz Liszt?

Those are only 2 of the hundreds of places you can try. The closet is FULL user, don't say that you have nothing to wear after only looking at 2 pairs of shoes. And don't ask others to fucking pick out your clothes for you. Man up.

Name one (1) of those hundreds of places that is less authoritarian by design than reddit yet less dead than here.

then why are you still here

And quit spewing that crap about 8ch being less authoritarian "by design". The only reason 8ch is less authoritarian is because the code sucks so bad that decent mod tools are impossible to run without crashing the fucking site. It wasn't done on purpose it is the by-product of crappy coding that Jim calls a "freedom feature" the same way M$ calls their code failures a "security feature" when Winblows doesn't let you do something useful.

I like train wrecks.

Have you ever tried to downvote a post on an imageboard?

You must go back.

Go back to GED class if you find reading hard.

Just GTFO, FFS.
Your whining is cancer.
Fuck off.

That's a fair point. I just want to be here when Dys finally deletes this board then I'll go lurk some onion forums and never comeback to the clearnet unless there's a happening IB then sure I'll come back.

OMG so much this!!

There's you're problem, thinking this hunk of rock is the be all and end all of reality. Time is nothing more than a notation system for chronicling the interactions of energy systems. I have no idea what fairies have to do with anything. Apart from giving the best blowjobs. Kind of hard not to believe in them.

There's you're problem, thinking this hunk of rock is the be all and end all of reality. Time is nothing more than a notation system for chronicling the interactions of energy systems. I have no idea what fairies have to do with anything. Apart from giving the best blowjobs. Kind of hard not to believe in them.

this

Holla Forums is dead