How do I come out to my parents about being pedosexual?

How do I come out to my parents about being pedosexual?

any of these should do the trick

serious replies only

You already got one tbh
tell us which method you choose/show progress of setting things up

don't tell them normies don't know the difference between a pedophile and a child rapist

4chan too fast for you?

Oh that's easy, you get a exit bag (HELIUM INDUCED SUICIDE) THEN LEAVE A NOTE KYS RETARD SUBHUMAN.

Why would you even tell 'em?

Are you fucking 8, or just retarded? Get off this website.

when i told my dad it turned out he was pedo too
t. ron the son

You just don't silly gosh.

Very simple:
Honesty is always the best policy.

Best suggestion so far

where's the pasta of the faggot that came out to his family as being into anal vore when you need it?

Find a little kid, like some fucking 10 year old near where you live or whatever. Bring that little whore to your home at the appointed time and tell her to recite your script for like candy or alcohol or condoms or whatever kids are into these days. Announce your romantic love relationship with this fucking child to your parents.
????????
PROFIT

Mom and dad will never know just come to my room :D

Nice recipe burried i there faggot.

This could work.

first you have to expose them to pedo propaganda.

create a facebook account and flood their page with this type of filth

and this

suicide note

filth.

commit sudoku

So anger. Tumblr or Trollr?

?

Don't tell me you're an outside shill?

I could be…

Or just very slow?

ITT: OP makes up words to either justify his pedophilia or homosexuality

Not a pedosexual but when I came out to my parents as a spammer, I tried talking to my father first.

what's this new fucking word you degenerates came up with now? can you not accept the term "pedophile"? are you sacred? just fucking hack it. map, younglove, etc. just accept the fact you are a disgusting, degenerate pedophile. you really think changing the words is going to convince society you arent fucking feral pigs? god, you cunts are stupid.

who cares how you approach it. just tell them. hopefully they disown you.

t. kike

Really? I told everyone I knew all at once.

It's an old word. Welcome to the real world, homophile.

regardless, it's a method to hide from the stigma associated with the word pedophile. if you degenerates can't accept what you are, then why do you expect society to?

What stigma? Why are you trying to stigmatize a word? Pedosexual is the same as pedophile and in some ways the same as homosexual.

I agree that we should embrace the word used to try and dehumanize us just like with the word nigger but stop pretending that the stigmatization is well justified and hasn't just been fabricated by propaganda.
There was no pedo hysteria in the past because there wasn't a huge amount of propaganda about how all pedos are inhuman savages that enjoy the thought of ruining the lives of people weaker than them in the past.
You can hardly blame anyone for wanting to distance themselves from that kind of slander.

exactly. it seems redundant. why makes up all these new words? because the word "pedophile" has stigma associated with it, so make up new words in hopes it will mitigate that. you understand?