THE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

THE BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Wow that takes me back.
Remember this?
🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

shit spam tbh

Bees are cunts. Go fuck yourselves.

No, fucking wasps are cunts, bees are useful, not aggressive and cute

I agree, yellowjackets are the devil but bee's are fine as long as you don't fuck with them

What's this? A thread woefully underpopulated by shitposting? This looks like a job for:

Dr. Holla Forums!

post anime tbh

bees cum so hard their dick explodes
Mating between a single drone and the queen lasts less than 5 seconds, and it is often completed within 1–2 seconds. Mating occurs mid-flight, and 10–40 m above ground. Since the queen mates with 12Β±7 drones, and drones die after mating, each drone must make the most of his single shot. The drone makes first contact from above the queen, his thorax above her abdomen, straddling her. He then grasps her with all six legs, and everts the endophallus into her opened sting chamber. If the queen’s sting chamber is not fully opened, mating is unsuccessful, so some males that mount the queen do not transfer semen. Once the endophallus has been everted, the drone is paralyzed, flipping backwards as he ejaculates. The process of ejaculation is explosiveβ€”semen is blasted through the queen’s sting chamber and into the oviduct. The process is sometimes audible to the human ear, akin to a "popping" sound. The ejaculation is so powerful that it ruptures the endophallus, disconnecting the drone from the queen. The bulb of the endophallus is broken off inside of the queen during matingβ€”so drones mate only once, and die shortly after. The leftover penis remaining in the queen’s vagina is referred to as the β€œmating sign”. The plug will not prevent the next drone from mating with the same queen, but may prevent semen from flowing out of the vagina.

stfu retard

iktf

wha't next?
gonna bring back the flat earth threads and the great wave threads?

i like bees

buzz buzz

Holla Forums

me too. i have a yellow umbrella and a black jacket, so when it rains i feel like a bumblebee and act appropriately badass

Any photos?

actually i have the jacket and umbrella with me right now but no one ever took a pic of me. i have no friends.

here they are. and i wear my black backpack too. sometimes i say buzzz real low when i walk by people as well.

Just ask a stranger on on the street:
"Hey, I forgot to bring my selfie stick, would you help me out please?"

i took a pic see

Nice umbrella, but why is it so big if you don't have friends?

it's normal size not one of those huge golf umbrellas.

also i buy it special because it's rated to take gusts up to 60 mph without inverting. double flaps with steel construction. i don't want to buy shit umbrella that breaks easily

I use a bike so no umbrella for me.

no knees

no knees

well done

no knees

broken knees?

well done

i don't ride in the rain