Armenians

Would you consider Armenians racially European? They seem to be one of those groups on the fringe of what would be considered "white", but I wanted to know what other people thought. They seem to more of a Middle-Eastern Ethnic group than European, but then again, I could be wrong.

I'm genuinely curious. I'm not questioning the Europeanness of any other white ethnicity, I'm just unsure as to whether Armenians would be considered "European" at all on a cultural and genetic level.

Other urls found in this thread:

biorxiv.org/content/early/2015/02/18/015396
khazaria.com/genetics/armenians.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3007954/The-origins-modern-Europeans-DNA-reveals-Yamnaya-people-Russian-grasslands-invaded-central-Europe-4-500-years-ago.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Armenians are better than Turks but I wouldn't consider them white as a hole, no. Individual Armenians might be white, but not the country as a whole

Is it brown? If yes, it's not white. Fuck off back to 4pol.

certainly more european than britroaches and frogs at this point

An Armenian is just a jew who followed a rolling coin into a church.

Also, muh genocide. Crybaby faggots.

ARE ARMENIANS WHITE?
YOU DECIDE

If they can integrate into a white country, they're white. Certain Iranians, Greeks, Jews, even a select few of the 0.01% of choice Turks and Arabs can indeed integrate into white culture. I bet there are multiple people here who a Rabbi could call Jewish simply because their great, great grandmother was a Jew who converted.

The difficulty is if they can integrate into European countries, because those countries still maintain cultural separation. A European born in a foreign European country can integrate into its culture, but an one who migrates to said country can't, or would have difficulties doing so.

No, they arent even close to be white let alone european. I dont even consider 50% of the european countries to be racially european.

Then you might be a retard

They might have been a long time ago but no they arent. A nation isnt just geografical position but a people. If the people is not the same anymore the nation isnt the same either.

yeah, and the people are the same as proven by genetic studies. Fuck off with your d&c nonsense.

they are honorary Jews

Are you even from Europe? In a big part of european countries their havent been european people for hundreds of years.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Stop spewing bullshit. I'm sure you have a holywood nadsi definition of "European" (i.e. 6'3'' Blonde and blue-eyed aryan giant)

Are you from Europe?

no, but I lived a number of years in Britain and have traveled all around the continent. This is a bullshit non-argument. Your assertion that 50% of Europe is not ethnically European is simply untrue and likely steeped in historically illiterate nordicist nonsense. Europe has had extremely minimal non-European ethnic admixture over the millennia.

What are those 50% european countries that are not racially european and from what country are you?

Well then

this isn't an argument, you cunt. I don't have to live in Europe to know the ethnic composition of it. I used to live in Europe when I was quite young, and I have traveled literally all over the continent. You are full of shit.

Think it's easier to just name the countries i consider european and it basiclly the countries where the nordic elements is the most prevalent.
Sweden

Yup. Just as expected. A mentally defective Nordicist. You do realise that Europe didn't all used to be nordic, right? You do realise that Europe is ethnically about the exact same as it was two thousand years ago, right? You do realise that nordics only comprise a segment of the European race, and do not define it, right?

Fuck off with your nordicist drivel

We've got a live one

Feels good to not be a mongrol.

yup it's cancer alright

You didn't really answer my question, Sven. So basically you don't consider Germany to be racially European? Kek.

I'm from Slovenia, are you going to tell me that my country, which practically no shitskins per capita in comparison to your tolerance utopia, not racially European?

Lmao. This is too good. You think I'm a non-white mongrel simply because I don't consider my Southern and Eastern European racial brothers non-white? What a faggot. Fucking kek.

Nordicism is based on a historical nonsense. It relies on the assumption that all of Europe used to be nordic and was later turned "non-European", when in fact the ethnic composition of Europe has remained relatively the same over its history.

The leadership and the leadership spirit in germany have been very european (thanks to prussia) but majority of the population in recent times not so much.
That's what im saying, yes.

white =/=> european

White enough for me

blow your brains out, my man

Well the foreign admixture is noticed in Southern and Eastern European countries that border the continent, but they're not so mongrelised that could consider the whole country to not be European.

So I guess Sweden is a shitskin country now.

I really hope you're just acting retarded.

It's turning in to one, yes. But it's rather slow actually since the shitskins and swedes dont really mix with eachother. But if we dont do anything Sweden too will be lost.

Except you are objectively wrong. All of Europe did not used to be nordic, you fucking imbecile. The ethnic composition of all Europeans is essnetially unchanged from neolithic times. Italians are not pure snow-white because they are mongrelised, it's because they live in a relatively far sunnier and warmer climate than Northern Europeans. This does not change their inherent racial makeup, which is purely European and the same as it was during Roman times.

They are brown though.

Just take a look at that.
It's almot like an elementary school teacher trying to explain why niggers are brown/black.

Wrong.

Kurd nigger detected

D&C SHILLS MUST GO

That's too bad, mine is not though, feels good, it already looks more "racially European" :^)

My country borders Italy, burger, anything south of Rome has obvious arab admixture. Same goes for parts of Greece and parts of Eastern European countries that border the continent.
And I don't see where I wrote that all Europe used to be nordic, the fact is however, that there used to be no foreign admixture in Europe and now it is in some parts due to invasions of foreign hordes.

He's clearly not from here, so who could it be?
Unless it's an elaborate troll of some sort, I don't recognize the MO.

Isn't it goddamn hilarious that the only countries who have some leeway to shit on anyone (Hungary, Poland) don't do it?

And then a fucking Swede does it?
You can't make this shit up.

He's probably about as Swedish as Barbara Spectre mind you.

Fix your country first before you start dropping insults. This isn't even bantz, it's too low energy.

They were massacred by Attaturk, a donmeh Jew who believed them to be Amalekites

Kilk yourself cuckchanner.

Accepting our differences and working togheter towards a common goal doesnt sound like d&c to me.
Advocating race mixing and destruction of people spirit and race soul sounds more like d&c to me.

Probably most are, but I believe that various European/Ind-European identities should try to preserve themselves, not just culturally, but also racially/genetically. In other words Armenians in should not be trying to combine with Norse people or Russians or Basques. I do realize that in some parts of America it is already water under the bridge and many whites are just mixed Europeans. (though many in America are still pure bred of a certain European subgroup.)

There is a narrative pushed that many European countries are already completely mixed but I have found the opposite to be true, and that even a country like England has a considerably low Germanic admixture than you would think. Some areas are different, the Balkans seems to probably have had too much Turk admixture. I am not sure. But races are also constantly evolving(or devolving).

No such thing. See

That's what you get for being an outlier, so you might as well look at it as a battle scar. They're the ones keeping the borders. I'm sick of the topic so I'll just put it that way.

There's a colossal rupture between Europe and where it ends, so I don't get the problem in including the natives of those countries inside the white political label. At the end of the day it's just realpolitik in Europe to get us all working together.

No one here encouraged mixing or anything of the sort, you're clearly a provocateur. Don't make shit up, we are staunchly nationalist.

but they aren't

please don't be so utterly moronic

These haplogroups came from neolithic settlers, you fucking krautchan haplautist. None of these haplogroups exist because of later invasions/raping/pillaging.

Sardinia is the closest example of "pure" neolithic farmers who settled Europe thousands of years ago. Europeans used to be slightly more tanned than snow-white thousands of years ago when the first settlers populated the continent

my sides
Except you are directly implying that all of Europe used to be nordic, as you are basing your definition of what is racially European off of a nordic standard, which is false. Europe was initially settled by three different groups. Neolithic farmers, hunter-gatherers, and one other I can't quite remember off-hand. The genetic makeup of Europeans is near-exclusively a combination of these three, and has had relatively small to no mixing with "non-European hordes" over the continents many-thousands-of-years history.

save for the southern-most points of Italy, Spain and Greece, I might add, and that can be a mixed bag.

How is that encouraging mixing?
No one's telling you to import Armenians.

I'm seriously going to filter you if you keep pushing all these strawmen.

Most be hard being a butt blasted mongrel burger that makes every attempt to feel relevant with his "white" race.

I don't care that frenchmen or romanians are different than me, rather the opposite diversity is strength :^), but your push for mixing and equalizing of all "europeans" so you dont have to feel like a failure is an equally big problem as the JQ.

No one was advocating for that, and I don't think anyone here wants to go to Sweden, given its current state, in the first place.

I don't think this would happen if Europeans stayed racially conscious before Christianity came with its egalitarianism and universalism.

So where are you from then?

If you're telling the truth, you're delusional and your little fairytale of there being three European subraces that make up the whole Europe is laughable. I'm not going to argue with you any further since you're obviously just making shit up to stay relevant.

Armenians are not white but they well behaved, family oriented and can be our allies

You couldn't be anymore wrong, you race denying moron.

Are you stupid?

Get over it, you 'one drop' stormtard. You have non-white DNA in you.

It's just not this thread is all of Holla Forums thanks to the burgers. Their push for "white race" is a very big problem.

armenians used to be white but were raped by arabs as usual for that region or maybe whites raped them

imo they have the hottest looking women of these arab mongrelized people

and no not this kardashian garbage

What happened, happened. We can talk about what ifs all day but it doesn't matter.

I stand by what I said. I respect them for keeping the borders the best they could even if they didn't always succeed. Any damage they took from that is nothing some good old eugenics can't fix.

Besides, the chinks are now delving head first into genetic engineering. If/When we get there this issue is going straight out the window.

Stop this faggotry, you're as bad as nigger who claim 'we wuz egyptian kangz n sheeeiit'

What's next, you're going to tell us all of the ancient world "wuz white once, i aint kiddin you!"

lmfao. read a book, you fucking uneducated peasant.

They're like the Mexican jews of Europe

Absofuckinglutely not.

One more point I'd like to add
What do you define as "foreign admixture"? Europeans, as I've mentioned, are a combination of three neolithic ethnic groups that settled Europe thousands of years ago and mixed in varying quantities across the continent. Racially Europeans cluster very closely, yet certain differences are noticeable depending on regional factors (such as annual sunlight) and also the percentage of which neolithic ethnic group each population contains. None of these facts detract from the ultimate truth that a Europeans have a racial community with which we share a common civilisation and extensive history

not an argument.
My fucking sides. No matter how hard you try to distinguish yourself as completely 100% special and unique for the purpose of having in-fighting and dick-wagging contests, you deny the reality that a European race does in fact exist.
Please point to where I called for mixing. I would really love to see. If you can't do anything but create an idiotic persecution complex much like a kike, I might add then fuck off. All I'm doing is refuting your bullshit nordicism.

Canada
This is historical fact based off of research done on historical migration patterns in neolithic Europe. Information has been posted all over Holla Forums before.
Classy. Assert your opposition to be making shit up so you don't have to refute any of it.

I don't even abide by the "one-drop" rule, you fucking imbecile.

you can't* deny

|
|
v

You are just mad that you are the end result of the jew so you are trying to take us down the drain to.

This is your brain on kike persecution complexes

Kek, no wonder you're spewing this garbage then.

Hahaha, I guess it's just a matter of time when Australians become brown. I always thought that burgers were worse than you regarding this shit, but I see now I was wrong.
Your education is dumb as fuck, even my commie history teacher from ex-yugoslavia taught us about different European ethnicities and how they migrated (aryan invasion is probably false though).

not an argument
Australians are largely ethnically from the British Isles, a place where far less annual sunlight exists compared to Southern Europe, meaning they did not have any evolutionary pressure to produce more tan pigment.
not an argument, my man
You do realise that the study of historical migrations changes depending on new data, right?

I am going to sleep now, my fine gentlemen.

This thread is probably going to get nuked, so don't sperg out too hard and ignore the provocateur.

Before I go, I want to know if you agree with what I stated.

I think it's the most sensible response, none of this matters at the end of the day.

aussies will battle the sun!

on the beaches! in the fields, and the deserts!

SPF50 WILL SAVE US FROM THE BROWNING SCOURGE

You are pushing communist propaganda you know that right? This is litterally what they were pushing back in the days.
You dont even live here so how do you rationalizeyourself to the conclusion that you any saying in this?

mate, I'm not telling you to destroy the unique ethnic and cultural makeup of your country, just recognise that you still belong to a European race.

Can you tell me when will that happen?

So you actually admit that your study is not necessarily correct? Maybe it also changes depending on current political climate? You can't deny the foreign genes in some countries that happened due to other races invading Europe when it was weakened.

Yeah I agree with you, we gas the kikes, then engineer everyone to ubermensch. I was just pointing out the fact that there is some foreign admixture in countries that border the continent.
Of course I respect them for being our shield, without Serbs, my country and probably Austria as well would have the amount of foreign admixture they have now.

I know exactly what you are saying. You might not want that to happen but what you are pushing for will in the end make just that. You are not a european so you dont know what you are talking about. You are literally a canadian that is talking about a european, do you even realise how silly that is.
I belong to one race, the humn race :^)
Î
|
This is exactly how you sound.

Do you know how evolution works?
Of course I can admit that my study might not be correct. There's never absolute certainties in science. What I can tell you, however, is that my information is the most recent and up-to-date.

this is basically you. You're the one spreading bullshit about half of Europe being non-European for no other reason than being a nordicist dick-wagger
But one human race is objectively false, while a cluster of European ethnicities culminating in a racial community is blatantly true

Nigga, I'm Anglo-saxon/Western Russian with blue eyes and light brown hair. Please stop trying so hard.

This statment speaks for itself. You are living proof of the my point really, so i guess I'm done here.

Hmmm, I wonder why there are some people in countries like Iran and Syria who have European features among the majority shitskins.
I also wonder how come all European countries that have part of their populations with obvious foreign admixture were under shitskin occupation at some point in history, like Spain, Southern France, parts of Eastern Europe, Greece etc.

Since you believe in evolution theory, I would like to ask you if you also believe that we developed from niggers who developed from monkeys who developed from I don't know what?
And since you seem to be an expert on this theory, I would just like to know when will australians become brown and how much brown, if they won't I would like to know why.

Google "System of a Down" and look at the band members.
If those are white/European, then Obama is straight.

Fuck you cringworthy faggot. Whites don't even have anything to gain by claiming to be ancient Armenians, because no one cares about ancient Armenian history. And nothing the other guys said was untrue, they were clearly whiter before, considering the amount of Arab mixture they have now.

What's next? "Arabs an others are just as capable of building civilization as whites are!"

lol kill yourself bitch fagget boy

yes they are
fuck off OP

This is how retarded you sound

Also, this doesn't speak for itself or prove your "point". You made a claim that 50% of Europe is non-European, which I have proven bullshit. But go ahead, run off like the dishonest bitch you are. We don't need any more d&c morons spouting a-historical nordicist nonsense
The Middle East used to have Indo-European populations before the arabs wiped them out
Again, what is the "obvious foreign admixture" you're talking about? I have already provided you a graph of the varying degrees of early European settler admixture here . Again, you are basing your definition of what is "native" on a Nordic standard, which has literally never been true throughout the entirety of European history.
Do you have the genetic testing to support the hypothesis that large-scale mixing occurred to the point of complete ethnic transformation? Do you also have evidence that these areas used to be "pure nordic" before the arrival of the shitskin invaders?
I have read multiple theories about the origins of various modern human populations. I haven't done extensive research on the alternatives to the out of africa theory
You seem to not understand how evolution works, mate. Evolution happens when certain fluke genetic mutations end up proving to be beneficial to a population's survival. Over time, these traits are emphasised due to their ability to give whoever has these mutations a competitive edge when it comes to securing mates, finding food, etc. I don't believe that any such evolutionary pressure exists on the modern Australians, since they are not subject to or at the mercy of the natural world like neolithic and early humans were. Without selective pressures, there is no reason to believe Australians will change the way they are now due to their environment

You can take it much further. Nobody wants to purity spiral though, but lets be honest there is historical evidence and genetic proof that the entire Mediterranean is full of mixed breeds from previous empires long since lost.

There's a reason why the U.S. had the highest standards (1 drop rule). Our ancestors called you burnt white bread swarthy.

Kek no

No.

Herodotus' account of Persians was that they were lily-white, while Greeks were bronzed in comparison

source?

Correct, so that same thing happened in those European countries but on much much smaller scale, just look at Serbs, Spaniards or South Italians and you'll see some of them standing out with non-European features. Also, why aren't those people all brown then? Their lineage certainly dates back for thousands of years.

Are you telling me that hundreds of years under shitskin occupation there was no consequences? No impact on racial make up? You're delusional if you claim otherwise.
Your graphs don't tell shit about the current situation.
The evolution theory is just a theory and it has not been proven in whole, no where in nature can we observe nor recreate the evolution from one specie or race to another.
There are certain adaptations (probably early Europeans were much stronger physically by default than we are now), but that doesn't prove we evolved from niggers or anything like that.

Your education on race is completely bluepilled and out of touch of reality.

That makes absolutely no sense. If a rat is born in a stable, is it a horse?

Granted white is a colloquial term so when we speak of "white people" we're not talking about albino niggers. White indicates pure European heritage, and while the mixture of a German and an Anglo would still be a white, a German and a Somalian or any sort of shitskin will never produce a white baby.

I'm looking for it, but it's been scrubbed from google

I've read it before though, difficult to find manually in the text

A possible explanation for European phenotypes currently present in those regions is the overlap from previous empires spanning those regions.

One of Alexander's generals starts a harem here, a Roman governor starts making bastard children there, etc.

Could you provide the genetic studies proving significant non-European admixture in Southern European populations?
I am willing to accept that some very Southern Europeans, such as in Siciliy, Southern Greece, and Southern Spain might have higher quantities of non-European admixture, however that could also still be a result of the early neolithic settlers who are known to have been relatively more swarthy than modern day Northern Europeans.
What do you mean? Are you asking why all Southern Europeans aren't brown?
I'm saying that I haven't seen evidence to support such a case, despite the commonly-repeating argument. I am open to any proof shows that all of Southern Europe is full of mongrel rape babies if you can provide any, but from what I've found so far, the populations of Southern Europe are still largely in tact and representative of the early neolithic settlers. Simply comparing Ancient Roman busts with modern Italians will show that there hasn't been significant ethnic replacement.
They prove that A. Different neolithic tribes/populations migrated into Europe from different areas, thus leaving their genetic mark as they passed, and B. The ethnicities of Europe are made primarily of three ancient settler populations.
Are you seriously going to deny evolution as a means of supporting your argument?
I don't think you understand what evolution really is, mate, but the fact that you're trying to deny evolution in an argument relating to genetic and racial history is kind of laughable. I'm pretty sure the Christians use Creationism to deny race and "prove" that racism is evil or something along those lines.
Well I don't believe the out-of-Africa theory claims we evolved from niggers, just that we evolved from a common hominid ancestor.
Is that why you can't prove anything I've said wrong?

The answer is yes, anyone saying no is very misinformed or uninformed, or a shill.

Please research genetics. You will find that Armenians most closely resemble early settlers of Europe, and in fact have remained relatively ethnically pure for over 1,000 years, which means Arab and Turkish movements did not affect them even as much as some Eastern European groups (here's looking at you, Albanians).

Sources:
biorxiv.org/content/early/2015/02/18/015396

khazaria.com/genetics/armenians.html

I'm actually going to make a thread sometime soon about genetics of European groups that people have many common misconceptions about, Armenians, Greeks, Italians, Spaniards, etc. all included.

Also, Armenians have less admixture than Spaniards. Let that sink in.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3007954/The-origins-modern-Europeans-DNA-reveals-Yamnaya-people-Russian-grasslands-invaded-central-Europe-4-500-years-ago.html

Armenians stopped being White when George Burdi disbanded RaHoWa.

wtf i hate europeans now

Regardless of these facts, chances are they have devolved unless somehow the environment there has been very brutal and eugenic for the population, and based on my knowledge of the region the weather there is not too harsh. Meaning inferior and r slected people have been able to breed more then they would if they were in a much colder region.

Uhh, no, I don't think you are fully understanding what you are saying right now. Let's look at some actual facts here, and not your 'feelings' on the region and your very limited, basic understanding of genetics and selection as it pertains to human populations.

First of all, human populations essentially have ceased to evolve in convention fashion. Human populations are no longer selected by factors we know in typical, animal biology. We're beyond most of those.

Secondly, while in fact the environment is not cold year-round like in Russia, it is certainly cold at some points in the year, particularly that season we know as the Winter. Where it reaches very low temperatures. So that point is really moot.

If you merely look at birth rates you can see that R-selection is not an issue in the region.

Now let's look further at some other facts like, IQ, that we can assign data to and discuss factually.

Well, the IQ in the region is higher than in the surroundings. The country itself frequently wins chess world championships due to having an intelligent population.

Not only that, there are many successful, intelligent Armenians in Armenia as well as in the Armenian diaspora in places like Russia, France, the US, etc.

Next, again, the very genetics show that the ethnicity originates in a region formerly part of Europe (Anatolia) and, in fact, is genetically closest to Europeans and hasn't seen substantial change in millenia.

Many kings of the Byzantine Empire were Armenian. The leader of Hungary during WWII that sided with Hitler was Armenian ethnically. Hitler himself called Armenians an Aryan race.

Your points are just not substantial.

Does pic related look white to you?

The female, yes. The male seems jewish.

As a Southern European I agree with that sentiment but marginalizing us from your concept of Whiteness for the sake of "genetic superiority" practically leaves you snowniggers as culturally rootless sons of barbarians just usurping the civilization built by actual kangz.

Isn't "european" a Greek word?

Again

Stop with your stupid controlled-opposition Stormfront-tier thinking about race and look at some actual facts and genetics here.

Remember, the left are the feelings-driven crybabies, not us. Use facts, that's where our strengths lie.

Europeans are the most 'diverse' race on Earth – there are a lot of European ethnic groups and Europeans have the greatest variety in phenotypic expression.

For instance, here's the Armenian gold medal winner from Rio.

Like Italians and Greeks, there are fair-haired individuals, they're just rarer than in some other European ethnic groups.

Don't be a DnC shill, align with your European brothers.

You're basically no different from the Nordicists spouting their d&c bullshit

My bottom line is that we should embrace a continuum of white traits, physical and mental, and admit that some people are more white than others. Whether to treat a more-white and less-white group as on the same team, on different teams, or qualitatively different depends on context.

No, this isn't true. The phylogenetic tree was done recently and the evidence was that there was barely any admixture from Arabs/Turks… in fact, there was barely any admixture since the Bronze Age, with the latest date fixed in the 12th c. BC. Basically, the Armenians have a very large component (I forget if it's a majority) which is basal Anatolian farmers (so, pretty close to Semites, Sardinians) and then were subject to several waves of mixing with IE peoples - Anatolian, Greek, then finally Phrygian, which is most of their IE ancestry. They don't look 100% white because they were never 100% white, not because they were once pure white and got admixed.

He doesn't say that exactly; he says Persians were lighter than the Greeks, and Greeks lighter than Egyptians. I believe he 'does' use the phrase (literally, "milky-white") as a description of the Celts or Thracians or something.

Not even generals/governors, whole tribes migrated. E.g. around 300 BC some very large number of Celts, possibly as many as 200k (google Brennus if you want exact details) moved from modern France to modern Romania for a military raid on Macedon/Greece; of them, approximately 40k peeled off from the main contingent to fight as mercenaries in Anatolia, and then seized a province for themselves that they ruled for two centuries. (And once a tribal group is settled in a new territory, they start sending word for family back home to come join them, so you can get very rapid population growth.) Anyway this is all to say that a lot of Europeans ended up in North Africa and the Near East as a result of Greco-Roman imperial adventures.

Okay, just to start with: do you understand that studies that purport to show the time-depth of admixture are using mathematical tools that are very fickle?

Do you understand that there is a huge genetic gradient in Italy between the Alps and Sicily, much sharper than the gradients elsewhere? Are you familiar with the various components of this gradient (yDNA, lactase persistence, fair traits)?

(same guy)

Of course there is a gradient. My argument was that the large differences in genetic traits seems to have more to do with early neolithic migration patterns rather than large-scale rapings and population replacement.

bump