ITS HAPPENING

Disney Chief Bob Iger Says Hackers Claim to Have Stolen Movie

possibly Pirates to be leaked

Why would you keep a movie on a computer that can be accessed through the internet? The only good security is being physically offline. Bunch of retards.

Because it was a 'hack.'

Nobody gives a shit holy fuck

Well the actual story was they were being ransomed, if they don't pay it will leak

lol, who cares

this just reeks of marketing stunt.

They haven't disclosed it but it is supposedly a new movie of disneys so they think its either pirates or cars 3

(cont) who knows maybe they actually got star wars

i am hoping for a rough cut of star wars

How i wish there was a silly and dramtic show about Ramsays "yellin" at silly 2ds.

inb4 we get Super TPPA 0.2 Disney edition

Me too.

Don't forget the ((( World Courts ))). Trumpstein can't wait to reintroduce the TPP for his ((( masters ))). TPP is literally the NWO.

So where is it then?

Might be the guys who stole the entire season of Orange is the New Black.
If it is, they'll wait a week or so for payment, then if none is received, release a small tease to prove they have it, then double the price.

After that, they'll cash in their bitcoin, nothing will happen for another week or two, then they'll release it anyways for a meme.

They'll be charging Disney up to $10mil, I think. They could even go higher.

Negotiations

Nice

Oh yes please I hope theyll make disney bleed

omg that picture is perfect! haha

Trump killed TPP, you doubletalking shill faggot.

I hope they nab the new SJWars. Man that'd have Disney shitting in their pants.

Yeah but they would still have time to reshoot some scenes and alter it somehow since the leaked wersion would be non edited work in progress

I think its been confirmed by Deadline that the film in question is in fact Pirates and that Disney will not pay and is working with the FBI. So I wasn't gonna pay for pirates anyways and now I'll be able to watch it when they leak it which they will.

So the hackers are ransoming pirates or they'll give pirates to pirates?

And then the theatrical release ends up being considered worse than the original, causing all the fat Star Wars loving manchildren to torrent it instead of paying to see it in theaters.

I fell sorry for whatever FBI investigator gets put on finding a pirated Disney movie. He must be hating his job right about now.

what, Disney doesn't have it anymore?

oh, that's right, they do. because PIRACY IS NOT STEALING.

I wish someone would steal the uncut Black Cauldron

what if it's the new spiderman movie? that would piss them off pretty bad, and is coming out in about 2 months

thats basically what this is but sooner

Disney doesn't own Snow White, are you retarded?

Its not about caring. Its about the thrill of what this implies. This is the biggest fuck you to Disney so far. Imagine if the hackers get their hands on a copy of the new Star Wars. They could ransom that shit for 1 billion and leak it anyway while Disney shits its pants and spoilers flood the net.

Mr. Hackers, if by some small and unlikely chance that you are here, I have only this to say… Thank you.

The uncut one also has the princess naked.

you're an idiot if you think this is anything but a publicity stunt to promote a movie no one cares about.

Its a possibility, but the one thing that matches up is the fact Disney wont even pay for the shitfest. They could have said they were trying to negotiate a deal or something if it wasnt real. I hope it is real because the film looks like utter dogshit. I hope star wars gets hacked too. You can bet they have added new security to episode viii

I still think that the hackers actually got a copy of Space Cop that Mike Cucklasa sent to Disney for appraisal, as payment for his constant Star Wars shilling.

My nigga. About time someone said it.

That would explain everything and why Mike criticized Rogue One for all the same shit he praised TFA for, because Disney rejected his shitty hack film. Faggots pretend to know shit about movies yet continue to fuck up when put to the test.

that's a bullshit rumor

Is it like Frozen but with niggers?

They're gotten away with a lot. Even people point it out to them, they just casually brush it off like it's nothing. Their early black and white cartoons were full of subtle pedophile themes.

Do not be mentioning it comrade. We only did it because Putin told us too, just like U.S. elections. If you really want to thank us, please send vodka to Kremlin.

Little Mermaid is literally 16 and is naked for most of the movie. You can even see her damn ass in some shots when she's human. Hell you can even see her crotch in one frame. The rumor about Eilonwy is that her clothes got torn, exposing much skin to the point where it would seem like full nudity but it wasn't.

proofs?

Even if they "debunk" one single part, their videos are full of other symbolism. Penises, homosexuality, the word sex, sexualizing mind control victims, refrences to moloch.

But moloch is my best ally?

stay brownpilled

You can literally only see that if you freeze frame the movie, plus its covered in shadow, and is literally required by the plot.
Also her age is never specified.

Eilonwy, meanwhile is clearly pre-pubescent, and there would be no reason for nudity other than pedo fanservice.

Not to mention the whole thing is still a bullshit rumor that no one can decide on, I've heard people say we were going to see her ass, her bare chest, just her navel, or just her shoulders and legs. Nobody knows, because it's probably just some rumor spread by some asshat when news of actual cut content came to light

What does that even mean?

The subconscious mind picks up everything the conscious mind misses.