Will there ever be a second season of world peace?

Will there ever be a second season of world peace?

Sammy(BOY) Hyde released a new video recently. I wouldn't even want to give this guy any views regularly but LOOK at this shit…The retard has finally snapped and reverted to his natural form, he's a fucking wreck. Looks like the "blockhead" did a real number on him doesn't it??? Five months max before this fucktard is roaming the streets in a drunken stupor screaming about how he "used to be a somebody". It would be sad if it wasn't absolutely hilarious.

CUCKY(BOY) HYDE BTFO'D

Holy shit! Can't believe I thought this guy was cool…Unsubbed.

I knew he was a corrosive element from the minute he criticized Trump. Fuck this guy.

This.

He's doing fine, he's just needs some more Super Male Vitality.

Pass.

lol drupped agin

He's a fucking mess, meanwhile the "blockhead" is living a rich fulfilling life. He fucked with the bull and he got the horns, he is D-O-N-E.

IT'S OVER!

You can run but you can't Hyde, Blockhead.

Reminder Sam gets almost $2000 a month for shit like this.

all me

Joe, you will never work for the New York Times.

ALL ME

Don't you have another "10 Amazing Things You Won't Believe About Dogs" blog/article to finish by Friday, Joe?

Holy shit he looks like a goober.

Who? He's yesterday's fossil user, don't dig him up.

Fuck just digging him up, I'm gonna extract his blood from a mosquito trapped in amber and then clone him. Nature finds a way.

Literally who? Looks like a disgusting greasy bum.

His pants are so skinny that it makes it look like he's wearing loafers.
You can guarantee that he went to whatever event he dressed up for and made some kinda quip like "oh look we're all dressed like our dads used to" or some other dumb shit.

I talked to him and he said he was going to be in something called "Comedy Cruise". When I asked if I could appear on the show too, he said I had to donate like X dollars to his patreon and I was like nah.

Forgot pic.

I saw Sam Hyde at a grocery store in Boston yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by vaping in her face.

Do you not know anything about Sam's history?
A few years before WP he was living off of $6,000 a year, the dude's been close to the edge for a decade. He lived with his mother until he was like 27.
He's doing better now than he was four years ago. He'll be fine, MDE never dies.

Weird, same exact thing happened to me with Ryan Gosling…

That's strange, the same thing happened to me a couple of years ago with Aiden Gillen, after filming TDKR.

I don't know, I just get the feeling that Sam will either be one who makes it big or completely fails.

Sam Hyde is a good guy, he's pretty humble and smart when it comes to comedy. He'll be considered the comedian version in the lines of Van Gough or Edgar Allen Poe or El Greco. Too advanced for his time.

Wait, whoa. Is he doing a cruise show with Impractical Jokers?
That's fucking awesome.

The website for the cruise doesn't say anything about MDE being there.

Honestly, I dropped Hyde like old news when he took the bait with Trump/Syria.

They used to be good.

Sometimes it's just an easier way to get a point across.

That first image was only made two years ago.

How true is this?

100% true.
t. sam hyde

he said too much stuff about the jews after they cancelled his show so no he will never have another show on any network television channel.
maybe russiatoday will sponsor a season

Wow, Holla Forums really is full of leftycucks
No wonder this place is the shithole Holla Forums number two.

It's Tim Heidecker samefagging.

CHECKMATE NAZIS

What did he do?

He said he didn't like Trump anymore after the Syrian missile strike, and he thought WWIII was going to happen.

He said he had never claimed to liked Trump, which is bs.