COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT

TIME TO TEST THIS OUT

Stream link:
cytu.be/r/neetuprising

Can we make Hillary cough on command? Previous tests seem to indicate we can.

When Hillary is live on camera and is talking, put your hand on the green hand, tickle her throat with your other hand, imagine dry cornflakes in your throat and chant:

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

If we are synced up on the same live stream and touching the hand, maybe we'll even get her to shit herself live on stage.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4IRYpjj2_gw?t=104
youtube.com/watch?v=bcuc2Qwa3g8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SHITTARY SPHINCTON

Almost time.

youtu.be/4IRYpjj2_gw?t=104

How about you don't fuck with spellcasting shit because that will open doors and invite demons into your life?

Trump can still beat Hillary regardless of esoteric shitposting memeism.

DEPLOY

DRONE MATTERS

Fuck off christcuck.

Lolwut. What movie/series is this from?

The Thing, you pleb

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT

Have seen it a couple of times, granted it was a number of years ago. Will have to give it another viewing. Maybe watch They Live again while I'm at it.

I wonder what magics she had protecting her tonight. We'd better find a counter to them.

Maybe if we make her cough enough times at her live events between now and the debates, we can weaker her too far for counter magic to be effective against us.

Lauer was trying to bait Trump into spilling classified secrets during those questions about Trump's security briefing. Why is this allowed?

You're allowed to ask anything you like about whatever you like. Doesn't mean you'll get an answer.

kek

>Matt is quote-mining like crazy
This is an obvious trap, just like Holla Forums said.

Die in a fire.

But Lauer was trying to compromise national secrets on live television. He should be hung for even attempting it.

Doesn't matter. He can ask whatever he likes and even try to bait the answer. It's not illegal.

Pictures are hung. Humans are hanged. lrn2 English, Paki.

He should be hanged then hung.

Loved how matt just ended the line of questions once trump mentioned the 33k emails that were deleted

Nah, but it should be noted that Trump passed the test.

micropenis lmao

Did I hear that right?

BACKUP STREAM???

I went to youtube.com/watch?v=bcuc2Qwa3g8

Live here

shut
== it =
down

WHY IS MATT ALLOWED TO INTERRUPT TRUMP???

HILLARY HAS A HAPPY TRIGGER

Anyone notice how Hillary would just explain how the Classified system worked instead of answering questions about it? Or how the VA works instead of explaining what she would do to fix it?

And now for the thrilling conclusion.

Is this normal for american tv?

Yes.

The reason is pharma companies have deep pockets for lots of ads, and only old people watch TV anymore (old people need meds).

Chronic Cough
Laugh It Off
Do Not Kiss
Bronchiectasis

Multidrug-Resistant TB

COUGHING FITS PANTS OF SHIT
By Fire-Monkey, Kek, Putin and Trump
Live on Air Harpy Hillary will take a dump
Pee Pee, Poo Poo
She wont make it to the loo
As Aslan Trump speaks and roars
The old witch will soil her drawers