Google Program to Deradicalize Jihadis Will Be Used for Right-Wing American Extremists Next

Google Program to Deradicalize Jihadis Will Be Used for Right-Wing American Extremists Next

A GOOGLE-INCUBATED PROGRAM that has been targeting potential ISIS members with deradicalizing content will soon be used to target violent right-wing extremists in North America, a designer of the program said at an event at the Brookings Institution on Wednesday.

Using research and targeted advertising, the initiative by London-based startup Moonshot CVE and Google’s Jigsaw technology incubator targets potentially violent Jihadis and directs them to a YouTube channel with videos that refute ISIS propaganda.

In the pilot program countering ISIS, the so-called Redirect Method collected the metadata of 320,000 individuals over the course of eight weeks, using 1,700 keywords, and served them advertisements that led them to the videos. Collectively, the targets watched more than half a million minutes of videos.

The event at Brookings was primarily about the existing program aimed to undermine ISIS recruiting. “I think this is an extremely promising method,” said Richard Stengel, U.S. Undersecretary of State for public diplomacy and public affairs.

Ross Frenett, co-founder of Moonshot, said his company and Jigsaw are now working with funding from private groups, including the Gen Next Foundation, to target other violent extremists, including on the hard right.

“We are very conscious as our own organization and I know Jigsaw are that this [violent extremism] is not solely the problem of one particular group,” Frenett said.

“Our efforts during phase two, when we’re going to focus on the violent far right in America, will be very much focused on the small element of those that are violent. The interesting thing about how they behave is they’re a little bit more brazen online these days than ISIS fan boys,” Frenett said.

He noted that this new target demographic is more visible online.

“In the U.K. if someone in their Facebook profile picture has a swastika and is pointing a gun at the camera, that person is committing a crime,” Frenett said. “In the U.S., there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. So we found that when we’re looking for individuals that are genuinely at risk of carrying out violence, that they’re relatively open online.”

Adnan Kifayat, head of global security ventures at Gen Next Foundation, said he is optimistic about applying the ISIS approach to North America. “Our interest is in countering extremism… particularly in the homeland,” he told the Intercept.

Gen Next Foundation, based in Newport Beach, Calif., was founded by a group of young executives, authors, entrepreneurs and others to fight terrorism.

In the ISIS pilot program, the YouTube channel pulls preexisting videos that, according to Yasmin Green, the head of research and development for Jigsaw, “refute ISIS’s messaging.”

One video is from a woman who secretly filmed her life in ISIS-controlled Raqqa. Another shows young people in Mosul, their faces obscured by keffiyehs for their protection, talking about life under the Islamic State.

“The branding philosophy for the entire pilot project was not to appear judgmental or be moralistic, but really to pique interest of individuals who have questions, questions that are being raised and answered by the Islamic State,” Green said.

The next phase will also hone in on changes in users’ behavior.

“The idea that you can’t measure consumption patterns online is frankly absurd,” Frenett said.

archive.fo/aP4tQ

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Anonymising_yourself
web.archive.org/web/20160505071524/http://fortune.com/2015/12/08/donald-trump-bill-gates-internet/
ixquick.eu/
youtube.com/playlist?list=FLeksHtG4b8XhGUTgccg9U0A
youtube.com/channel/UCVwgi-Z4YJ0LB-DpduCDFXg
searx.me/
archive.is/ga5f4
archive.is/UFKVA
archive.is/hWQ86
archive.is/ikbR0
archive.is/XRVX
archive.is/RqmNg
archive.is/gD3A9
archive.is/7f6uU
archive.is/8pF2I
archive.is/NOiJF
archive.is/IYaaB
archive.is/degcS
archive.is/Pya5D
archive.is/efcHE
archive.is/AA6BX
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr5736ih/pdf/BILLS-112hr5736ih.pdf
archive.is/Mm6NW
archive.is/mOft
archive.is/nwg76
archive.is/LkrNf
archive.is/3mp3o
archive.is/CGqDl
archive.is/ctSnx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This can't possibly backfire.

As if I'm not constantly blasted with multi-cult propaganda already.

Remember 8-9 years ago when people were getting all excited about gmail, google+ and how awesome of an alternative android is to all those other evil corporations.

There's been a lot of MSM articles comparing racially conscious whites with Islamic terrorists lately.

I'm sure that's no cause of concern.

wonder if they realize their doubling down on propaganda/kikery is backfiring at all.

Welcome to Jewnet goy.

If they think that this low level manipulation meant for double digit IQ sandniggers will work on us, they are truly ridiculous.

Kinda weird in concept but won't work in reality with Americans, and it's pretty unlikely that it even works in the first place.

Even with this, they sent videos to 320k people and only over 500k minutes were watched, so it's like ~2 minutes per person, which means that most people didn't even watch any of it or just shut it off immediately.

Looks like it didn't even work for the sub-80 IQ ISIS members, so why do they expect it to work here?

Can we use this to de-radicalize leftists too?

what (((they))) dont get is that we are the final position. you cant deradicalize us because we have become capable of free thought. all they will do by bombarding us with their filth is destroy the last thing keeping us pacified. take away the normalfags sports and he is ready to riot. take away the nazi frogs outlet and he is ready to genocide.

They believe their own lies.

I'm sure there's been a lot more (((behind the scenes))) talking and organizing about Trump's "alt-right" support than we might think.

“In the U.K. if someone in their Facebook profile picture has a swastika and is pointing a gun at the camera, that person is committing a crime,” Frenett said. “In the U.S., there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. So we found that when we’re looking for individuals that are genuinely at risk of carrying out violence, that they’re relatively open online.”

LOL is this clown associating constitutionally protected freedom of speech with the risk of carrying out violence? WUT?

oh OK so he's a britfag who lives in a country where there's no freedom of speech and he somehow thinks he can deal with freedom of speech online in the US? Good luck

They don't even comprehend our memes, and they think their indoctrination will work? kek

And jews are the smartest race?
Look at this shit. They are trying brainwashing on people with the truth glasses on
I FUCKING GUARANTEE it will be the same jewish multiculturalism interracial and hillary ads. I fucking guarantee it. The problem with this is that all a "Right wing extremist" will do is either shrug it off ignore it as the same jewish shit or laugh at it or refute it in their heads.
tl;dr jews are fucking RETARDED

There have been reports on the darknet that right-wing extremists are already developing a counter to the deradicalization program.

Good. I want out.

It won't work of course because Holla Forums is right.

wtf I hate my own views now

Solution:
FUCKING ADBLOCK
FUCKING PALE MOON OR ANY OTHER NON JEW BROWSER
FUCKING NON JEWGLE SEARCH ENGINGE
STOP POSTING YOUR JEW PLANS ON THE FUCKING NEWS TOO GOOGLE YOU DUMB FUCKS

So they are going to shut down the KKK and Neo Nazi groups run by the CIA and FBI?

If the jews were good at this, then they wouldn't have been kicked out of countries countless hundreds of times throughout history.

The jews always push it too far and get BTFO. It's only a matter of time.

underrated post

lol

Exactly. ISIS fucks are brainwashed into that shit from birth. We were similarly indoctrinated, except that it was in a belief system OPPOSITE to what we believe now. ISIS fags were led into it and rewarded for it. We were led against this and punished for seeking the truth.

Because it totally worked on ISIS recruits!

This is just a way for google to go to the government and say, "gibs me shekels".

It ain't gonna work fam

………

320,000 mud-shits…
Took them 8 weeks to get mud-shits to watch
500,000 minutes…

320,000 mud-shits…
500,000 minutes…

320,000 mud-shits…
500,000 minutes…

320,000 mud-shits…
500,000 minutes…

320,000 mud-shits…
500,000 minutes…

320,000 mud-shits…
500,000 minutes…

320,000 mud-shits…
500,000 minutes…

320,000 mud-shits…
500,000 minutes…

320,000 mud-shits…
500,000 minutes…

320,000 mud-shits…
500,000 minutes…

Your big plan, was to get each muzzie to watch less than 2 minutes of video over 2 fucking months?

Holy Shit Shlomo, you're gonna win this one. We fold

Very quality digits you've got there.

Holy shit this is going to backfire.

Let's look at the comparison here:

Convinces people that they are the true angels of their god and eternal glory awaits them if they follow their leaders to glorious battle.
FACTS SAY
Obviously untrue, these people come from shitty sandpits and their leaders are no different. Most Isis members maybe kill a handful of people then are either capture, tortured then killed by police or just killed by the army. No glory involved. You don't see their jew god performing miracles and crashing US military planes and boats.

Now

Believes in mono cultural nationalistic societies and the expulsion or slaughter of violent shitskins, niggers and kikes who rampage and slaughter white people.
FACTS SAY
Well, they do. Every piece of evidence you could find confirms this. Niggers kill whites every fucking day in massive numbers. Immigrant rape and crime is ludicrous. Every single survey or study shows this.

I honestly wonder what refutations they are going to try to pull.

(checked)
It's not like they can drop redpills on us, we've been seeking the truth for some time and would welcome new information. All they could hit us with is emotional pleas or shaming tactics.

This is going to annoy many people and will go to somewhere else than YouTube because it is rude to disturb them. Where is the jews's manners? They are too retarded to realise their flaws.

This numbering system is disturbingly accurate.
Dubs and Trips are almost always Kek approved.
Its really beginning to make me think its designed this way.
Do you think its possible the crypto kikes have built
an algorithm that reads our message as we write
and assigns "dubs // trips" based on the message and relevant threads?

It is Kek's will.

If you are using pozfox if you are using Chrome, just off yourself instead or a fork of it, get the addon Self-Destructing Cookies. It's works in a similar way to no script. If you don't approve a website, it will delete the cookies that are set by any website. On youtube, this makes it much more difficult for Google to track what you are doing.

I don't think this really needs to be said as it is fucking obvious
DO NOT USE GOOGLE AS A SEARCH ENGINE
Use startpage.com instead. DuckDuckGo isn't as bad as Google but is still owned by a jew.

Other recommendations for making yourself harder to track and therefore harder to target can be found here
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Anonymising_yourself

CHECKED

WEW
EWE
WEW

The world needs to get de-googled.

10/10, from post to image to file name, I had a snicker.

At the beginning of this year, I decided I'd be an absolute madman and ditch Holla Forums completely, go socialize with the lefties and generally suspend disbelief, if you will. I lasted a good 3 months of no Holla Forums and maybe 6 of putting serious effort into hiding my powerlevel- but it's been 9 months of total immersion in leftism and here I am. We've just got the truth on our side, and as much as I know that sounds exactly like something a cult would say, I cannot find any logically sound argument as to why Hitler did anything wrong or why leftism is not the death of civilization.

You cannot take the blue pill once you have taken the red- even if they turn off the internet and take away our frogs and our waifus and shut down the last South Caucasian business management forum- me, you, and every other Holla Forumslack will never stop walking around our current society as a man amongst the ruins, to borrow from Evola. They don't know what the fuck they are toying with. Bury our outlets, and this message explodes into the real world

Kek most definitely wills it.

It will never stop.

I never doubted

They are seriously treating the Nazi frog worshiping anime meme wizards as some kind of violent skinhead gang.

I'm actually running a reverse honeypot on them, and i have come up to some rather interesting information.

None of that will help you with NSA scanning though, as long as you don't use some serious security measures. Which are, for most anons, not really necessary.

(witnessed)

Newfags don't know about modgets

Kek's will be done!

Those are some good lookin brit nazis.

I JUST THOUGHT OF IT, BUT I BET THIS IS TOTALLY TRUE
It's plausible that a previous version of google's algorithm for searches and recommended YouTube videos was driving a large number of westerners into the extremist ideologies. Maybe they realized that they could attribute one mass killer's path to radicalization by tracing the ads/recommended articles and videos that were served to him. Now they're trying to get ahead of the curve if anyone figures it out.

Just proves how completely clueless they are about who we are and what makes us tick.

Hint to shills: we're not iq85 sandniggers motivated by poorly thought out slogans we heard from some mullah.

PRAISE KEK

RIGHT WING DEATH QUINTS

(witness witnessed)

You know, every fucking day it becomes more and more apparent to me that we're winning. If you'll forgive the millenialspeak: like, actually winning. The way things are tentatively starting to look, we will literally be living in a White ethno-state within our lifetimes.

Within our lifetime, gentlemen.

If only
But think about what could happen to the internet if Holla Forums users stopped posting overnight.

We are the only rebellion to the all-encompassing Jewry

Are they ever going to target hard-left extremists who burn down neighborhoods?

Fuck no

There are some similarities no doubt. The difference is we're not receiving saudi and alphabet billions, but we also have average iq's a deviation or two higher around here.

I'm ok with that

I bet it'll all have ratings and comments disabled.

Your trips, I salute them.

not enough goat fucking to keep their interest i guess.

JEWS SHOAHED THE STREAM

It appears like this ISIS thing is a gift to ((someone)) that keeps on giving.

(But don't worry Trump will totally expose the Israeli involvement behind ISIS too, while he also talked about "censoring the internet" based on the ISIS pretext. like for example web.archive.org/web/20160505071524/http://fortune.com/2015/12/08/donald-trump-bill-gates-internet/
At a campaign rally aboard the USS Yorktown in Mount Pleasant, S.C., Trump suggested that … could possibly help censor parts of the online world. “We’re losing a lot of people because of the Internet,” Trump said. “We have to see Bill Gates and a lot of different people that really understand what’s happening. We have to talk to them about, maybe in certain areas, closing that Internet up in some way.”)

Even better: use IxQuick.eu

ixquick.eu/

it's a meta search engine that doesn't use Google at all

welcome to present year+1, not that its exactly a new game

right on

what a time to be alive. we'll be living free lickity split at this rate. the tighter they grip the sand, the more of it falls through their fingers.

Don't lie to yourself/. NOBODY WAS EXCITED FOR GOOGLE+.

The only people that cared about it were the people who made it

Hold on, if we're just talking about a bot that targets people for bluepilling, why don't we make a bot that targets people for redpilling? only actually effective

It could even be made to be linked to someone's real (as in not automated, not as in your real name attached) account so that you don't get banned for being a bot, and work via private messaging to avoid being mass reported for hate speech. Turn it off sometimes to avoid being detected. Have it linked to a database somewhere so that the data (of who has been pilled already and how well a certain version of the bot is doing at converting people) is shared between anyone running their own instance.

Police officers are not exactly the brightest bunch.

So what are they going to do? Redirect us to videos refuting the power of meme magick and kek?

Thanks for the idea goy we won't use it against you.

THat's what I was thinking, there is absolutely no way they can pull any of us back out of the rabbit-hole. We're here to stay. And as for the snackbaring muds, "de-radicalized" just means they haven't chopped anyones head off within the past 6 months or so.

They will probably be pushing something like Louder With Crowder. First present an easy target like SJWs that the viewer is likely to agree with Crowder on, so the viewer thinks Crowder is on their side and can be trusted.
Then show them his Detroit video to get them to start accepting alternate explanations (What ruined Detroit? Not niggers and jews. Not niggers and jews. Not niggers and jews. UNIONS!) without having to abandon a far-right position completely.
I don't think it's possible to approach Israel or jews without setting off a KIKE ALERT in any right wing mind though. Doing so is dangerous as the presenter will likely lose all credibility in the eyes of the viewer. I watched about 30 seconds of Crowder's Israel video before adding him to the list of kike shills.

What the hell is going on here? What is this?

Kek

We are constantly bombarded by far left propaganda every time we step out of here. Do they think that it has any power over us?

You tell me

I think you're right. We have the momentum. They are scared shitless, none of their traditional tactics work against us. We've studied them for years, we know them like we know the back of our hands. They can't figure us out at all. They're baffled.

They try telling the public the truth about us, and nobody listens. Or rather, the public says, "Frog worshiping Nazis? That's ridiculous. Hey, check out this cool video, "With Open Gates"

The normies no longer believe the jewish hysterics. The normies are listening to us. They lap up our propaganda and our memes. Worship of Kek has even spread to normie websites like youtube and reddit, but because we have mastered post-irony they are not afraid anymore.

We are not afraid, and we will win.

Every single time I read about kikery like this, it makes me want to go out and hang a bunch of non-whites.

Every.
Single.
Time.

Praise kek!

Pfft hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Because they'll listen to jewtube videos over the sacrosanct commandments of their own god, amirite?

And the ebil internet nazis can be (((cured))) by the very propaganda they've become resistant to, I'm sure. This is just kikes scamming kikes.

It is OK you are just a confused non-compassionate Nazi who just needs to be TAUGHT to love!!!!

That's a good point. All the "Islam is a religion of peace" is a western leftist meme meant to be memed into reality. They mean to dictate to Muslims the meaning of Islam. It's laughable, it won't work.

Their hubris is astounding.

Not for us, for them.

You are kind of scraping the bottom of the barrel for arguments, when you compare pro-whites to ISIS.

HOLY HOLY HOLY, HOLY IS KEK'S NAME

Be afraid lads, this program is proven 100% effective!

You have been touched by Kek!

It's just another bot. How can we rename our content to make it think that normies are the alt-right radicals and have it redirect them to OUR message?

Semites are retarded.

Israel: Disproving the stereotype that Jews are smart since 1968

This is the first step for taking our guns. They want to portray uncucked AMERICAN PATRIOTS as terrorists. They're going to put us on "terrorist watch lists" so they can have an excuse to limit our second amendment.

Well if the success of this program on the jihadis is any indication we're about to get a lot more radical and bold

That is certainly Hillary's plan.

Ever hear the phrase "victims of thier own propaganda"?
They think tactics that work on room temp IQ sand niggers are going to work on us, too. Because "all the races are equal on the inside!"
Hilariously, relative normies looking for UKIP and Breitbart are going to get blatant propaganda and "fact checks" blasted at them, too. Probably with some uplifting slogan like "always seek the truth for yourself". Wonder where that will lead them?

Despite the UN, major corporations, and MSM taking action from socially left-wing values. The left is definitely anti-estabishment, goy!

You won't be able to do it to the far-left. Since those morons think that mean tweets are equivalent to live-beheadings and bombings.

Pic related.

I will /never/ stop laughing at the fact the editorial board of Huffpo thinks it's smarter than us. They're not even cattier than us.

Good that I've never identified as alt-right faggots.

Math is racist. I wish I was joking.

muh snickers

There are some breed worthy females there

So it's going to target non-existent people with "deradicalizing content" which is what exactly?

Anyone using an Apple product needs to be euthanised, not encouraged to reproduce.

They mean us. The left has redefined "violence" to mean hostile so mean tweets count.

Good luck cuckfucks, I'm behind 7000 holocausts.

Well guise I guess I can take ten minutes from fucking my beheaded kurdish toddler corpse to watch some cute kitten compilation and a buzzfeed sketch about transgender bathrooms.

t. ISIS NEET

People would be happy that there were less people with opposing views and think the internet is better off without you. Attracting more people to your side would become more difficult due to less visibility.

They are really confident their bullshit works.

I'm guessing many of the posters here are too young to have experienced the propaganda blitz of the 90s surrounding Waco, Eric Rudolph & the Olympic Park bombing, Ruby Ridge, Unibomber, etc. You know, when we learned about the evils of right-wing terrorists, gun owners, and militias, and how the BATF and other Fed agencies were our white knights defending us from the white right-wing menace.

I suspect that we are in the early stages of a second round of such a campaign, and that proverbial "interesting times" are indeed just around the corner.

In the 90s it was a Clinton who did it.
Today it's a Clinton who's doing it.

This is the Clinton MO.

Is that Bitch using a printer for a monitor?

it's called a typewriter

How can you de-redpill someone? It doesn't make sense you become aware of reality and they think they can try to take it away somehow?

How could such a thing even be possible?

Lobotomization of anyone already filled with badthink, and shutting down/controlling the internet to prevent any other goyim being exposed to bad ideas.

They were too slow. The ideals are starting to take hold even in young people. They will need another generation to purge it.

that's not what a typewriter looks like.

I think he's trolling you there boyo.

those radical isis members just aren't used to our culture yet guys!

Well, I was worried for a microsecond.

vi·o·lence
[ˈvī(ə)ləns]
NOUN

behavior involving physical force intended to hurt, damage, or kill someone or something.

It is not possible commit violent acts with words alone. Crisis averted.

so how does one even go about to refute dank maymay's?

This. The more I see the more I want things to change. What are they going to do, show articles how the alt-kike is dead? I refuse to identify as that shit so it only proves that it was created to attack the people who think its real.

I bet their just going to recommend YoungTurk videos or something. Maybe bombard us with John Oliver clips. Maybe the jews will fuck it up and take advertising deals.

I figure, that stuff represents the height of Jewish produced propaganda, right? That's the best their money can buy. And it sucks, it has no effect on us.

What else, really, could they bring out?

Oh no anons, don't look up qr codes on the streetside, we might be bluepilled! rachposter does a better job then this

I almost hope they have someone new. Then we can create new shit and laugh at it while they think that more people watching means they are converting. Only, when they look at the comments and see us shitposting they will they see their failure.

they're going all in with this stunt.

Or they can recommend videos from people who share some of your views but also disagree in some situations or don't take it as far so as to slowly push you closer to what they want. They could also use this to push people who are getting off the track they want you on back in line. Actually put some thought into this shit, because they are and they have years worth of data to work with from all the datamining they've been doing. You aren't as smart as you think you are if you constantly underestimate your enemies like this. They aren't just going to do something stupid like bombard you with vote for Hillary commercials.

use ad block you faggots

It's not about if it works; it's about identifying 'who' clicks on the bait videos and using this heuristic algorithm to sort for watch/warrant purposes.

Just thinking about this, could we do something similar?

Maybe find people that are centrist or who are open to right-wing thought, channel them into a reasonably tame looking long-form page about some topic (e.g. counter-feminism, anti-transgenderism), and then link them to something more right-wing (if we took over halfchan we could use that to de-program while keeping this place free of poz).

What are they going to refute thats from a white nationalist and/or right-wing standpoint? Holocaust Revisionism refuted the Holocaust so how can you counter that, more emotional manipulation that put them off from the propaganda in the first place?

All they can do is agitate us more.

Abuse this shit for money while you can. Create a bubble where all of this comes in and creates output, before you all are slaves.

yt account with, learning new lenguages, islamic doctrine, and chemestry. OY VEY. those pesky racist.

youtube.com/playlist?list=FLeksHtG4b8XhGUTgccg9U0A

To put it in a very simple why, banks create money out of jackshit, gloabalization and technological advancement only benefits very few in a materialistic sense. The cunts that read books that they dont understand arent of any use. It is like throwing a brush and wash soap on a car hoping it gets cleaned afterwards.
Or throwing a bunch of betas on a bunch of females hoping they reproduce.

I don't think this is as simple as you think this is. There have already been safeguards (past sub-150IQ levels) put in place. The money is not the end-game, realism is. If you don't understand that, then go about your life the best you can.

:)

Your realism means jackshit, money creates wealth, wealth creates status, status creates representable influence and quality of life. The rest doesnt matter. But you can be a smart nigger for the jews, here have some books you read and never understand. I think that is the realism you enjoy, nigger.

Google literally thinks it can "deradicalize" people with marketing content.

They're going to tell us if we're on their radar or not and then expose us to the same propaganda that we see everyday.

This is a multi-million dollar company.

Is this real life?

Why do these people always look like they are possessed by demons?

And i didnt say this is simple, just a general advice, instead of your frog that wears a tie and throws a dime into the "feels guys" head. Suck my dick.

Huh, I wonder what would happen if they applied the same algorithm to reprogramming faggots and degenerates.

But that would be in white people's best interest.

Give me a lesson on your book knowledge. Let us see how i much i assfuck you.

The arab-desert religion trilogy gives them the idea of good/bad via certain ideals. If they break the ideals (for money/power/etc) they are indoctrinated enough to feel it internally and create "Hell") in themselves.

Of course they are going to look like 'demons'. They have no true course.

Is this some GS-03 level stuff or are you really that retarded?

t-that brown girl is kinda cute..

320,000 people watched 500,000 minutes of video

inb4 HOW TO CONVERT A NAZI INTO A LIBTARD IN A MINUTE USING THIS ONE WEIRD TRICK

I just have the feeling that you motherfuckers are not really smart at all.

These adverts would most likely feature multi-cultural natsocs.

You really wear your autism on your sleeve, huh? It's nothing to be proud of, sadly.

brain damage?

The point is to divide and conquer. There is no spoon.

Here is another one linked in the article. Only has playlists, but they are interesting.

youtube.com/channel/UCVwgi-Z4YJ0LB-DpduCDFXg
A lot of blue pilled shit here

That is why you worship your autistic programs so much, sadly.

Unlike your fat diverse lesbians of course.

You're crazy. Yes, there are certain aspects of Apple that are not the best, but they do put out a pretty good product for the money.

It's not like they don't support the apps and all that. C'mon, bro.

Google is barking up the wrong tree with this one, spread adblockers to all friends and family before this goes live.

Fucking kikes.

And ofc unlike all that cozy sterile hugboxes you create, because the goyim are so riled up they have to kept in little boxes your shapeless SJW betas were the first petri dish. Let us look at the weakest dumbest rats first and see if we can apply it to others, huh?

we /wicki-wick-wil-wil-wild west/ now

hang yourself nigger

Stfu you impotent rat. Glad they sterilized you.

He's just overcompensating for the fact that he lives in a van down by the river and is in the supreme-cuck position that he can't tell his social-circle of.

Nothing of value, only silence.

Wait till the election is over.

then genocide to your hearts content bro.

PRAISE BE TO KEK
Truly, Kek has blessed this thread.

Now, onto business…
As many others in the thread have already mentioned, this is just going to backfire. It simply reinforces our beliefs and provides us with a method to study for use in de-radicalizing SJW's and redpilling normies. I'm particularly partial to the idea of subverting the algorithm they employ as we did to the Tay AI.

That's Saint Tay.

Wrong.

Someone once said, that there is a certain value to cutting the (((cancer))) out at the source. Whether that is something one is willing to do; I don't know, but you can't spout hate-shit freely and expect everyone else to support you.

Think outside the box, user.

For a project like this it doesnt have to work on the people that watch the videos, it just has to be convincing enough to the people willing to drop money to fund it.

This stick here keeps right wing extremists away.
How does it work
I dont know
I woukd like to buy your stick

t-thanks satan!

Please Kek, bring back Tay.

so it will only work on the small percentage of right-wing extremists who are too computer illiterate to install a script blocker or ad blocker?

IF YOU KNOW ANY REDPILLED OLD PEOPLE WHO CAN'T INTO COMPUTER, INSTALL uBLOCK FOR THEM!

Yeah google plus was a cancer that everyone dreaded
Still following on gmail and android
Android is nice though, much better than fucking iOS

Hell, if that's true I'll fuckin help

This.
kek

As if some cancerous leftist propoganda is going to sway me
Might work on people who are considering alt-right
I'm surprised it took the kikes so long to discover the far-right, or at least attempt to do something about it

pic unrelated

Why would you protect those old nazi assholes anyways?

Back to Reddit to you.

Do violent right wing terrorists even fucking exist in the United States to any real degree? I mean sure you have lone wolf nuts like Roof and McVeigh but that's like 2 attacks in 20 years while how many attacks have Muslims committed just this year alone?

Right wing extremists plan resistance movements they don't do spree attacks.

I'd love to see that

Just imagine trying to get some normie tard to figure out what the fuck they're looking at.

To move people from boxes to boxes you need a box similar to the other box (one is violent and the other is just extremist) using a slightly similar persuation model using a similar lingo, idealizing the same figure heads. For example i saw some posters of "who muhammad was" posters. So to put it in blunt words, muhammad (i use this esp. edgy name of him to hint insight knowledge) was someone that wrote some dope shit and a lot of people liked it except women and the 1st world. So we change it a bit so it isnt that drastic be still resembles some original character.
So in this edgy seminar, muhammad doesnt hit women because womens are the grace of the man, allah blessed him with, and dont defile that grace etc. And now you spared aishe some increased bloodflow in her face, and increased achmets regeneration time of his aching hand.
I would spend money on a program that would spare very well developed boobanimals boobaniamal defilers that say "i wouldnt mind if she had 1-2 cup sizes less". I would move them from a grace and resource defiling box to a less estrogen stacked one.

That's correct. It makes far more sense to figure out how each person you want to redpill is being jewed at a level that personally affects them, and gently nudge them towards seeing the jew in this light.

Spouting "1488! HEIL HITLER!" IRL (outside of full-blown Neo-Nazi rallies) will only get you ostracized and disregarded, which is an impossible position to redpill from. Avoid it.

Are these people high? Do they not know how much advertising and political crap I tune out everyday?

Oy Vey!

Your methodology is wrong, and no school can teach you that. It's something you have to learn from experience. Glad I could awaken you somewhat to deal with the real threat that faces our civilization!

Hahaha! Literally this… what do they expect to do?? I'm pretty sure most of us here have broken the propaganda conditioning already. This is going to fail hard

It is just something that pisses me off, not exactly a real threat to civilization.
And i dont think i m wrong when i say that boobmeat should not be given to flat chest indifference ignorants.

The funniest part about this is that none of us wanted to end up here, for many it was a reluctant and drawn out process of gradual realisation. And it's depressing as well.

Most people here have read hundreds or thousands of books/pdfs, probably tens of thousands of articles, comment sections. We've all posted and debated and tested our ideas on each other, diligently refuted narratives of the mainstream with science and logic…and they think a fucking video will "de-radicalise" us?

I think you've got some real problems there, bud.

I hope you can find peace in this life. There are real issues at stake and deserve attention to. Might I suggest taking up fiscal theory and furthering your progress in life in that you can appeal to a broader base by way of $$$ and connection influence? I know you try hard in what you do, but sometimes, there needs to be a change.

God works in mysterious ways, user. Maybe you were meant for a different calling!

I don't think that is really the purpose at all. They are most likely trying to use this as a means to bring even more mainstream attention to evil right-wing Nazis because that is the real threat in the CURRENT YEAR

RIGHT-CLICK CLOSE TAB

INB4 this backfires and liberals accidentally end up censoring themselves more than anyone else

Rockwell wasn't dealing with people who'd been brainwashed to see kikes as victims since grade school.

The only thing you do with the mainstream narrative is to monetize it because it makes no sense in fighting it. To give you a religious image, jesus turned water into wine, just turn liberal bullshit into meta gold.

If you have my energy that comes dripping out your fucking ears and makes your skin crawl, even buddha would exhaust two thai brothels.

That is exactly the plan. Ferment revolution then crush, coopt it, or more common offer a "compromise" that really gets them what they want.

Fucking Bastards.

I don't think they really care if their propaganda works. They want money. They want to persuade some government agency or foundation to give them millions for this.

Then they will demonstrate "success" by number of video-minutes watched. And ask for more money.

Realistically, if they had the ability to make GOOD propaganda, they wouldn't need underhanded tactics to serve it to us. Put up a video that seriously challenges our worldview and many of us will watch it.

I have to disagree with this. For starters, they DO make 'good' (read: effective) propaganda. The proof of that is the sheer number of normies that've lapped it up, the entire college-created SJW phenomenon, the number of European countries cucking themselves by allowing unrestrained importation of jihadis, etc.

The only reason they've failed with us is that we're immune to the majority of the propaganda. We see it, we hear it, but it does not tally with reality, therefore we reject it. Many of us started off as leftists or at least centrists, and gradually came to a right-wing position as we dug deeper and deeper into the WHY behind the WHAT is happening to our society.

Sure, many of us will watch a video that 'seriously challenges our worldview', but we will do so critically, and if ANYTHING in that video doesn't stack up, it'll only reinforce our existing beliefs that we're being deliberately lied to in order to push (((their))) global agenda.

But if they're smart, they can make propaganda just for us. Play to the fatigue that all outsider groups experience. Show us a "former Holla Forumstard" who "outgrew that phase".

Show him playing guitar, riding his motorcycle, snuggling with his gf, generally using the time and energy he used to waste.

So free thought is opposing free speach, since deradicalization is in fact speaking out frog things otherwise you radicalize on the inside.
In a way all those conspiracy theories are taking up time, and i tell you how conspiracy theories work: It doesnt matter if they are right or wrong because even if you are they will think that you are a lunatic and if proven otherwise they ll say "herp derp nothing to hide, yeah that is what i expected, or indifference".

So conspiracy theories are like a girl with a stuffed push up bra, you can point that those boobs arent d-cups, and if they find out they ll fuck her anyway, minus the bragging rights.

Couldn't you photo shop some kikes in a picture with swastika's. Then (((they))) get put on a watch list?

I like to think that even when I was a leftist voting for Obama it was due to slightly redpilled reasons. I knew Iraq was bullshit, I knew 9/11 official story was bullshit, I knew Obama voted against Iraq so I voted for him. Within a year I'd realized that he was no better.

Theyre called memes

I would create a watchlist for boobanimals with d+-cups having only a limited calorie intake (which means slender to normal). So i can catch pokemons with my pokeballs between her tits.

Those QR code thingies will be vandalized by leftists. Top tier strategy, kikes.

is this why all my comments from different accounts and IP get shadowbanned whenever I mention directly or hint on white genocide? I dont even name the nose

I see a re-occuring theme with your cup-size postings. Is there something you want to tell us, user? Perhaps you could show us on the doll where the bad Jihadi touched you?

Undoubtably. The kikes that run google know that white genocide is an anti-kike agenda. You don't need to mention the jews for them to know that you know about the jews.

To all of these anons laughing at this and saying it will be ineffective; you're being naive. They are not going to be targeting the average Holla Forumsack, they know we're too woke to be put back into the matrix. They are going to be targeting those at the beginning of their journey.

This first wave of propaganda will indeed be low energy, but it only exists to record our reactions, our speech patterns and our arguments. The second and unannounced wave of propaganda will be targeted toward the aforementioned seekers. Masquerading as seemingly "alt-right" or another, more specific form of white nationalist, new "content creators" will begin to appear spouting similar talking points with watered down rationality and plans that lead nowhere or, more worryingly, directly to the results these (((Globalists))) desire.

The normies have no defense against such attacks. Sure, they may eventually see the light, but by the time they work through the bullshit they will have wasted so much time and missed so many opportunities it will no longer matter what action they take, as the (((One World Government))) will already be up and running.

Well, that's what they're claiming they will do, and that is the plan we are ridiculing.

But yes, this technology used to steer normies away from us is concerning. Though I'd argue there is already a *massive* program in place to keep normies distracted with anything *but* politics and history. Sports, 99.999% of TV, movies, and the internet, countless hobbies and pastimes.

Anything to keep the normies away from books. Lots of low-grade modern fiction for those who insist on reading. Memes that equalize all books "read a book", so that normies think reading Harry Potter is just as edifying as reading Julius Caesar's memoirs.

Inb4 Holla Forums manages to find a way to co-op the program and it starts redpilling enmasse at with the regular populace that they have to shut it down with great embarrassment and the shrieks of kikes pulling their hair out.

Honestly ever day I wish that I was happily married with 4 children who I thought had bright futures while working on my Math PHD so I could join other people making discoveries to help progress mankind.

But no i'm fucking here fighting to keep lunatics from destroying civilization.

I never fucking asked for this.

You should also be aware of the consistent pattern and behavior of trying to lump Holla Forums in with the "alt-right", but luckily to no avail on that. Besides, Hillary has already done the job of trying to hang the alt right out to try during her speech. Will she or someone else attempt to do it again? They'll just be laughing stocks. But alt right was designed and propped up in such a way to try and co-op the growing movement of nationalism. That is something that does need to be watched out for.

As for everything else. If you can manage to get a normie to think for themselves and start questioning and looking for information, then the kikes have already lost.

Societal behavior and regular norms among modern day is to continually keep the working man active all the time, overworked, mentally, physically, and spiritually exhausted, so that they readily accept what is provided by the electric jew. Without the mental energy, they are unwilling to spend time thinking and asking questions for themselves. That is also married with the consistent blue pill stream of multiple medias, but also from pharmaceuticals capitalizing on the growing stress of everyday citizens in order to make them virtually zombies.

What Holla Forums already does works spectacularly, but it will need to draw in more ever still. That doesn't mean everyone, just those willing to find info for themselves and not too far bluepilled into oblivion (i.e. sjw cucks)

Top kek.

The ride can't last forever.

Facebook tries sponsored ads when I post shitlord stuff. I'very had to hide Vox and Salon three times now, even after I select 'hide all.'

Pure coincidence.

I haven't seen an ad for a month. Only the most slippy of ones get through.

Can they muster an argument better than appeals to emotion and peer pressure?

No problem with having honorary Aryans on our team tbh :^))))))

Oddly enough I am letting my power level show a bit and the only people debriefing me were a crazy woman and a pot dealer. (((Guess))).

Defriending

This is about diverting the views of newfags away from the redpill, those in the "intermediate" stage who start thinking about the merits of nationalism but are not sure if it's worth it (or right as in regard to truth) to delve any further (G-d forbid into NatSoc territory).

And there's a fuckton of those people out there.

Someone post that screen capture about that ATF operation that ended up 100% undercover cops from different agencies.

Also watch pic related, the best fucking redpill on the intel/drugs/mob/kike nexus.

Heh, that sounds like that very special episode of jet fuel CAN melt steel beams with (((Glenn Cuck)))

I'm spreading this meme specifically to downplay our influence. Gotta out jew the jew with Sun Tzu.

My friends are in shock because I used to be one of the most compassionate people they knew.

I just don't think it's possible to undo the redpill.

My girlfriend was in the park half an hour before the Olympic bomb.

Talk like that and you never will.

I'm already planning my custom built house with my flaxen-haired muse and our children.

As usual the problem is that while this will of course be ineffective to people that are fully redpilled on the JQ etc the real issue is that it has a very high likelihood of stunting the future growth of the alt right/redpill movement in general.

If Trump breaks even half of their controls we might be able to flood the normalfags and kickstart another 1933.

This is the key that makes us special and fearsome to these (((people))). We were indoctrinated so hard that many of us (most of us?) sincerely believed this marxist shit for years, but we were able to break the conditioning and come out militantly opposed to it.

It's like when some midwestern cuck that has never seen a nigger lectures someone that grew up around them about how ignorant they are. "Most of them are just repeating what their parents said around them, they have no backing reason behind their hate."

Enjoying dat telemetry, goy?

TSCHEKKKD

startpage.com was partly (if not wholly) developed by Infowars and is closed-source.

Use searx.me/ instead. It's open-source and you can run your own instance with your own modifications to it on your server.

I grew up being brainwashed and freed myself, I don't think more of the same propaganda is going to change my mind.

Also, it will allow people to find the YouTube video's being used for propaganda and leave redpills behind.

ublock origin, get it m8
stop using kikebook

PRAISE KEK

anyone else been watching pro-trump videos just to see his recommendations list filled with anti-trump videos?

I don't know I'm half tempted to put a bomb in (((global security ventures))) office then sit outside with muh Browing 1919a1I built from spare parts fully auto

>tfw house gets raided in 3 minutes. Been nice shitposting with you lads

God damnit kill yourself harbinger of feels

I would take that suggestion to /g/.

But jews want jihadis.

So you're saying they're gonna try and make us more extreme?
Not possible.

Pretty sure Trump has an iPhone

It was doomed 2 centuries ago, nothing you can do about it.

I kinda want to actually try it. Like, if you were just using a cli and had it print out a line at a time as it came in you might actually be able to use it.

Breeding more white children and establishing yourself as a force in society is more important than you shitposting on Holla Forums honestly. Do both if you can, but don't let Holla Forums get in the way, don't let this be all you do.

t. hypocritical unmarried virgin

;_;

you do know that tree is a double jewish ein sof.

Wew laddies.

If its shit like this vid, no.
Though I do agree with the other anons saying they will use youtubers who partly agree on issues to get people to change their opinion on the larger things.

I immediately remembered Enron though..

Infact someone better review that video it's literally:

And I'd tell you to fuck off to 4cucks.

It doesn't even make sense if you think about it
If they are rich/powerful, then by definition would have the ability to do shit like manipulate the media. But they hope nobody puts a name to these people, like Soros.

Its also funny how they put the sarkeesian effect and it has
Then at the end of the vid they ask for people to donate to their patreon. No shame.

I guess I must've somehow missed the news coverage of the wave of deadly right-wing terror that's recently been killing innocent people by the thousands.

I think moot getting cucked was kek getting back at him for blocking dubs for the longest time

SIEG HEIL

Checked and Keked

does aanyone remember usgov passing a law some time ago legalising state propaganda on us soil? i think this is the result of that

It has though, it's made you controlled opposition.

"I know! Let's use targeted advertising to try and change the minds of people about their most-deeply held beliefs!"
"Yeah! People love that!"

Jewgle's arrogance is infinite.

lol, i can't wait for some mom and pop to spam me with emails and pop ups how i'm a super naughty boy for being non kosher and how my smug anime girls are hurting peoples feelings.

I still remember that news post against image of asuka for being "antisemitic"

That's when the world went psycho for me. When 8ch, not 4chan, started to play ball.

I disagree. You seem to forget that there are only a few thousand of us here. Our purpose is to red-pill everyone around us, lead and start revolutions. It's more effective if each we convince 10 people to have children and save the white race. Of course it would help even more to do both, but if i had too choose I'd rather redpill 10 people than be happy myself.

We are at the top of the meme chain. If anyone should be having kids its us and not a bunch of bluepilled faggots whose kids are going to grow up to swallow all of the propaganda.

Should be:
I'm half asleep right now.

That's the only way to break the currency system. Only one problem - our greatest ally pulls the strings.
So instead of doing constructive things, we'll be motivated to do destructive things.

Also this.

Pfft, how are they going to change my opinions on kikes and immigrants?

It raises my blood pressure every day when I remember that everyone thinks
race-realist = low iq = spiteful violent criminal
national socialist = violent murderer
white """supremacist""" = hateful

Diggers get in here

fuck me

>>>/gamergatehq/327601

= Get in here =

I'm gonna blame the coffee. Too much coffee.

IT NEVER FAILS
ALL PRAISE KEK
KEK IS WISE
KEK IS GOOD

All attempts to deradicalize me only radicalize me more.

Learn how they intend to do this:

“We can directly track some of this. In broad terms, we challenge their propaganda. We disrupt the recruiting. We show that it’s silly to go down this line. We bring out the moderate voices. We amplify those. And in more detail, we detect and we flag if there is adversary, hostile, corrosive content in some open-source Web forum, [and] we engage with the Web administrators to show that this violates Web site provider policies."

archive.is/ga5f4

Anons, you can learn more about how our conversations are being engineered as if we're members of ISIS here:

archive.is/UFKVA
archive.is/hWQ86
archive.is/ikbR0
archive.is/XRVX
archive.is/RqmNg
archive.is/gD3A9
archive.is/7f6uU
archive.is/8pF2I
archive.is/NOiJF
archive.is/IYaaB
archive.is/degcS
archive.is/Pya5D
archive.is/efcHE
archive.is/AA6BX
gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr5736ih/pdf/BILLS-112hr5736ih.pdf
archive.is/Mm6NW
archive.is/mOft
archive.is/nwg76
archive.is/LkrNf
archive.is/3mp3o
archive.is/CGqDl
archive.is/ctSnx

If they're treating us like Jihadists, that must mean we're a real threat to their grip on the world. Keep up the good work.

The masses are not reasoning falsely, they are reasoning on the basis of false premises
(take any campus with 120+ IQ nerds writing about climate change)

The US have already 310M + 30M illegals. What matters is to win the infowar, produce winners who become
- millionaires,
- top federal judges,
- or media moguls / great reporters.
Having kids, avoiding divorce AND being happy implies so many economic and social factors that willpower isn't enough.
If it takes one less kid to keep enough money for elite education, then it's worth it.

I'm not advocating r-strategies user, rather the opposite.

That said the world will always need dumb labor

We need to undo the jew's influence on the world and send them back to where they truly belong.

You can't refute holocaust denial lel

The "lizzard men" look suspiciously like a cross between Pepe and some Sleestaks.

i agree the ch-em.trai-ls don`t exist

We're not radical, just normal, healthy, so this isn't going to work.

Remember to emplace your dildo arsenal in a very /k/ way thruout your home. Babyoil on slick wood vinyl tiles, opposite wall to door dragon dildos placed at varying lengths. Trip wires that spray ky. Walls filled with gimp tools and special hanging swings that come down from the ceiling and sweep you off your feet strait to a mechanized dildo fun time ramming station, playing your favorite anime songs. Piles of plush stuffed ponies with horse dildo strap on's. Pitch black rooms that collapse its floor down into an array of mammoth dildos sticking up waiting for pristine virgin cop ass to fall onto.

Make it fun user. Make it a nightmare they never live down.

So basically they attempt their typical low level shilling, and when that fails (and it always does), they go after the admins or the website itself trying to censor it?

Hold on let me try and understand this. The faggot and crew are going to go around putting shit like "White Pride World Wide" but with a QR code, and instead of supporters going "fuck yeah" and continuing on with their day they'll take out a smart phone and scan it? That's super retarded, that's fucking vegetable level retardation.

So what they're going to bombard me with Breitbart/Gavin McCuck and "Jews can be our friends look how intelligent they are" ads?

I don't think it's working.

Does this mean "alt-right" can get free passage into the US as "refugees"?

That's fucking hilarious.

Time to kill google it would seem.

There is a goddess for this sort of enemy.

Elaborate, user

T O P
K
E
K

No such thing.

What your plan does, is insure they never leave.

Sekhmet

4cuck /k/ is that way ——→

The problem is the definition of right wing extremist to a libcuck moron is anyone who can see the blaringly obvious fact that they will be numerically replaced by third world morons within 40 years and is bold enough to say anything about it.

holy fucking shit that's an underated theory

That is pretty much most Holla Forumssters.

I was the same as well, all I wanted in life was to participle in the furthering of human progress. I grew up thinking our time was the next renaissance, that I would see humanity reach heights both technologically and socially that would rival ages pass.

Yet, I came to the inevitable conclusion that it is impossible though Globalism and Cultural Marxism. Not to mention, Jews and all their misgivings.

Maybe, I will participle in the furthering of human progress, just not in the way I originally envisioned it.

Killing masses of Shitskins in Glorious
Right Wing Revolution

Yes

And without reading more then the first sentence of who you responded to, I started to post some of the same articles. It's the same thing that the SJWs do. Their only other option is to have xtra xtreme e-celebs to make us all look crazy by association (who also engage in some of the same sjw tactics). No need to name names.

Nice ID

Nigger where do you think we are?

bump4, we are being raided by 9/11 dick posters

And those cucks call others the problem. Even the burgers are openly calling this shit out.

Rightwing extremists = Critics of jews

Fix'd. I should know, 20 years ago I was a right leaning lefist and now i'm suddenly a rightwing extremists? Fuck the kikes, anything that happens to them will be purely on their hands.

The entire board is getting flooded .

Maybe this is the "GOOGLE-INCUBATED PROGRAM " they are talking about? Shitposting the world into equality.

No, it's just some retarded script kiddie raiding the board. The incubated program in the OP is basically like some Stalinistic-Marxist reeducation program where they basically tell you 2 + 2 does not equal 4 over and over again, and then they try to put it everywhere to make you believe it. It didn't work for Stalin, so why does Jewgle even try?

Considering it's the weekend and leftycucks tend to be young, dumb, and tend to have way too much time on their hands I can see a "dedicated" lol team of 2-3 angry shitposters blowing their load for shillary.

Someone needs to make a timelapse of all these shutdowns online. A timelapse of how the freedom online is falling appart.

wew

1488/1488 foresight kikes are dumb as shit

Read the whole thread, nigger. Or you can just read the results from their test program. They called success in this case getting each radical mudshit to watch two minutes–two fucking minutes– of """deradicalizing""" video. I'm really not concerned with it right now.

Amazing work jewgle. Perhaps their next big accomplishment will be teaching a nigger to steal!

They've been pushing the dangerous right wing lie since Bill Clinton was in office. Fear of armed, organized white people is why they burned Waco.

They see their opportunity to oppress whites in Hillary, who loves darkies and truly loathes her own people.

They're trying to make us re-believe in Santa Claus with Christmas songs. There's no going back to the bluepill once you get out of the brainwash. If you just came for anime and shit-posting, too bad: you're ours now. You can't unsee.

kek, thinking the revolution will just come in the form of brutes out in the streets.