3rd wave Feminism books in public school

As much as public schools are a shithole, I think this crosses the line. In my high school, me and a couple friends noticed that the school library has multiple feminist and LGBTQWTFBBQ books on display. Pic related are the feminist books in question.

Also take note of the 3 books in the back, which had been planted there for fun.

the author of the book to the far left is Leora, if no one knew that

Other urls found in this thread:

efukt.com/21636_Feminist_Dike_VS_The_Patriarchy.html
efukt.com/21658_The_Biggest_Cuck_on_This_Shitty_Earth.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dammit kid.

These Tubmlr "intellectuals" need to be deported. I can't fucking stand these people.

In the link I posted check out the description on her video..

You should still stuff some infographics in them for good measure OP.
Print them off on your school computer.

Come back in 3 years.

I for one welcome the underage B& poster.

This is a great idea. Do it OP.

Do you live in the south? those chairs look like texas school chairs also why talk about yourself on an user board? I don't get it OP

3rd wave feminism is actually pretty based because it tells women that it's possible to do ass to mouth and still be empowered.

Is that nigga playing pokemon go?

Take all the books and burn them.

That ones a little out of placeā€¦

so check them out and burn them. if they reappear do it again. be part of the solution! solidarity!

gas yourself for wasting those repeating digits.
efukt.com/21636_Feminist_Dike_VS_The_Patriarchy.html This is an example of what you call based. You telling me that this is a good thing?

14 year-old detected.

Well it's a good thing kids don't read :^)

If she's the one getting an orgasm then she's winning, I don't see how you can argue against that. Granted, I wouldn't date her, but plenty of guys would have no problem. Which is again her win, since she gets to choose her mate. She's in control of the whole process.

I just see all those shitty books as trolling generating money by now, for some troll. I'm beyond the moral debate at this point.

Depending on what year you're in, you should radically shift your behavior, take out a bunch of books on Islam.
Declare that you have converted to the Religion of Peace.
Petition the school to remove the books as they offend your religion.

It likely won't work but it would be fun to see the staff squrim.

and you get off on that don't you, cuck?

Just wait until you get to college. You'll be required to read that bullshit.

Try replacing them with white supremacy books.

>>7401647efukt.com/21658_The_Biggest_Cuck_on_This_Shitty_Earth.html

This is you here, isn't it? Admit it, Don.

I wish I had something like Holla Forums to browse when I was in high school. The internet was slow and obscure when I was there.

Don't have to read this shit, but there are safe spaces all over my highschool and shit like that.

Im not sure what Kek is trying to tell me. Maybe point out an example of someone who is to be targeted for DotR

It's torture, it's a miracle I'm sane. At least you have like-minded friends user.

This, do it OP. Don't forget to actually start dressing like one to make it convincing.

dont sent your kids to public school unless you like disconnecting them from you and their heritage

I started on 4chan when I was 12, in 2006.

fix'd

Mental fucking illness

Fuck that.

Push for the inclusion of Luciferian and satanic materials.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNroxGwsiWw

Check this one out.

good way to get yourself listed by some redpilled lone wolf waiting for DOTR. one of the most entry level redpills is satanisms connection to pedofilia/degeneracy.

I'm actually quite impressed they've found pol this early in their lives. The butterfly effect of cascade redpilling younger people can create around them is powerful indeed.

Bump for great justice.

You evangelicals are fucking retarded.
lel, I just mentioned the topic, and you're already flipping your shit.
Looks like I've made my point.

All whites should support defunding of public education at all levels: why do we want to pay to school low IQ shit-skins and fund forcing anti-white propaganda on the white kids whose parents don't care enough to sacrifice and homeschool or pay for private education?

This we need all the young blood we can get.

cool story bro

wtf
ment for

Never reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee