This is why I became a Nazi

this is why I became a Nazi
it wasn't because of the niggers
and I didn't even know who the Jews were
it was because of this shit

omg. i hadn't seen the interview. it's worse than i imagined

such a scummy shit-eating faggot butthole surfer.

you're exactly the same

t.Giraffe neck

triggered?

Literal chicken neck.

coming for you Nazi fucks. Be scared.

he deserved to be punched for being a Daily Stormer-tier LARPing faggot. Most white nationalists and NatSocs aren't like this. Oh yeah, and the Nazi party died back in 1945, so calling people Nazis makes you look like a retard.

They call themselves Nazis. You must be one of them. You're just that stupid.

only LARPing faggots call themselves Nazis

pft fake and gay…that shits staged as fuck

That dude's got a serious Giraffe neck holy shit

u niggs are both shitheads we should send you both to gulags/concentration camp whatever sound more ideologically pure

So sorry i didn't get your racist credentials correct. White nationalist, not a Nazi, got it. lol. feel better?

If your going to do this at least threaten us yourself instead of telling me other people are going to get me.

You want to believe it is. Why don't you put a swastika on your arm and go screaming your ignorant bullshit downtown. See how fake it is.

Remind me again why being racist is bad? Remind me again why you are on Holla Forums? Go back to reddit.

Spooky. I'm super spooked.

No one fucking does that, that's why it's fake.

Oh that's easy. What makes you better than any other race? It's typically your ignorant racist response that will answer your own question.so please, enlighten us.

I never realized that the guy missed Spencer's head and connected on the back of his neck with his wrist, lol what a loser. He had the sucker punch all lined up and he still missed.

Oh yeah, You racist Nazi fucks never wear swastikas. It's all very innocent i'm sure.

The people who wear the arm bands are either LARPers or controlled opposition. The guy in the second pic looks part black…

Seems you're too retarded to get a point. Typical ignorant, racist Nazi, Trump supporter.

this has to be b8

interesting…

You disingenuous nigger. That's a shitskin youtuber doing a (((social experiment))).

lmao

FUCKIN BASED

"WE" Who? You don't even know you imbecile.

White Europeans, you dense fuck.