JIM HERE

JIM HERE. YOU GOTTA ADMIT THOUGH…. THOSE PEDOS GOT REKT BAD WHEN I TOOK OVER. I ACTUALLY OWNED Holla Forums SINCE GAMMERGATE. I WAS JUST ALLOWING FREDRICK TO BE THE ADMIN HE WAS MORE THAN HAPPY. HAD THE LITTLE CRIPPLE RIGHT IN THE PALM OF MY HANDS. HAD HIM BY THE BALLS EVEN.

Reminder that beastiality is way better than pedophilia.

HAHA YOU GUYS ARE USING THAT SHITTY MEWCH LINXCHAN JAVASHRIPT SHIT FUCKING NEWFAGS…. YOU'LL BE BACK!! DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YA !

Jim owns the place, but he doesn't control jack shit. CP gets posted here every day. Spammers flood boards so hard that nobody can even delete it. And VPN/proxy use means nobody can even be banned.
That isn't control.
That isn't you rekking anyone.
That is you getting rekt.

funny memes

YOU KNOW, I AM NEW TO THIS IMAGEBOARD THING, I JUST ACCEPT THE CASH. 💰 💰 💪 💪 😂 👌 👌

THEY USED TO CALL ME JIM FORESKIN IN SCHOOL. IM PART OF THE ELITES.

MY SON RON IS EMBARRASSED OF ME.

I'm sure Jim is a nice guy below all those layers of kikeness. This north korean imageboard about uranium enrichness can be profitable so why keep it?

12/10 larp! user approves

AW YOUR KINDNESS MAKE ME BLUSH

OOPS WRONG PIC.. HAHA

Are you serious? He owns 2channel and he has investments in a ton of things. Hes a bussiness man hes willing to lose money on one thing and wait for it to become profitable, if ever. You never got that that this is just part of his portfolio? He owns numerous profitable things, this isn't his only venture.

So, Gamergate was a plot to destroy 4cucks and the bonus was getting Redditchan bosted up….

Funny, i do believe it's really you Jim.

NO FREDRICK ENJOYED THE FAME YOU KIND PEOPLE GAVE HIM TILL HE SOLD YOU ALL OUT; OR TRIED TO. I GAVE YOU A HOME.

stfu jim go 2 bed

Kill yourself SJW

I LIVE IN THE GREATEST PLACE IN THE WORLD SON.

JUST!

What now Jim? What do you expect from us? Or you dont want us anymore here? We gave you, Brennan and 8ch 4 years of our lives. A home, sure. But you promissed we would be captains of industry, not the ones left behind to scrub the toilets.

Oh lookm it's the "esoteric immigration" faggot come to spamflood the board again.
Oh, no. What will we do?
Eek. Scream. Panic. Run away…..

fag wierdo

go away jim

what kind of name is gym?

use this and be done

I'm actually more mad that most of the people ITT don't get what jims done or who jim is. Jim is basically the final boss of chans, he literally can't be good you dumb niggers.

This wasent his final form after all.

fuck off

I'm sad and resigned at the same time… It was hiding in plain sight, we saw what we wanted to see. Quite a stunt you pulled there Jim. I tip my hat. Make no prisioners. MAKE NO FUCKING PRISIONERS! THATS THE SPIRIT, LAD!

God, we have so much to learn from you. We, the people, We the Anonymous, WE THE LEGION!

I once sweared allegiance to Fred. Step up, Watkins.

stfu shitdick

Jim posts with a yin yang.