Balkan thread / Serbia - Croatia

IS THERE GOING TO BE A WAR?

I am making this thread to make a simple question. ==IS there going to be a war between Serbia and Croatia?==
Will it be like in the 90's or not?

I am honestly confused and worried, and would like to hear your opinions on why there will or will not be conflict again.

balkanspress.com/index.php/vesti/ex-yu/2448-hrvatski-mediji-bruje-srbija-i-hrvatska-uskoro-krecu-u-rat

archive.is/nQm8F

blic.rs/vesti/politika/u-ratu-koji-nikada-ne-prestaje-srbija-i-hrvatska-su-nasle-novu-artiljeriju/82ef8hc

archive.is/4JYoJ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Szigetvár
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serb_Muslims
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_nationalism
cnbc.com/2016/07/20/soros-lays-out-his-plan-for-europe-to-avoid-george-migrants.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-05/dear-angela-your-refugee-crisis-back
archive.is/OYOe1
balkaneu.com/bih-step-closer-eu-3/
migrationpolicy.org/research/syrian-refugees-turkey-long-road-ahead
worldcrunch.com/mobile/#a:18329
telegram.hr/politika-kriminal/isis-zaprijetio-balkanu-ako-treba-postavite-eksplozive-u-aute-stavite-otrov-u-pice-neka-crknu-vi-to-mozete/
m.spiegel.de/international/europe/a-1085326.html
archive.is/yc9zd
wsj.com/articles/natos-baltic-deterrent-force-to-be-in-place-by-may-2017-1474188298
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully

There is no mention in Croatian media about any supposed war with Serbia. These articles seem like bogus. We are busy with elections and EU shenanigans.

Serbian media have always been a special breed of MSM

But considering the high tensions between Russia, China and USA, and the geo political position the Balkans pose on both sides, isn't it in the interest of the NWO and (((them))) to create such a scenario?

Why the fuck would Serbs want war with NATO? You want to get fucked again? I don't understand this

(((Media))) are spinning that narrative quite a bit lately for some reason. It's most likely just a typical diversion from economic kikery and real issues.

As much as i'd like to return Catholic Serbs back to Orthodoxy, we shouldn't be fighting each other.

But there are several possible reasons for (((them))) starting another war here.

- Chaos, so rapefugees can move more freely and so various radical Islamic groups can smuggle weapons further into Europe.

- To attack RS, because amerikikes are afraid of Russians taking over there.

- To make us too busy fighting Croats while they create greater Albania for their Caucasian Neanderthal brothers.

There is no mention in Croatian media about any supposed war with Serbia. These articles seem like bogus. We are busy with elections and EU shenanigans.
Not really and I assume you have your dubious reasons for pushing this meme so insistently in the last few days.

Serbia would have a war on two fronts with Croatia and Albania, and all the shit would break loose in Bosnia

Because Serbians have this fucking idiotic reasoning that somehow Russia is our "big brother" and would protect us (which we all know is BS)

all of your three points seem legit.
The thing is, Hungary in the last few months have been denying refugees, and have threatened EU, so it would play in their hand to destabilize the borders. Let's also not forget that Austria still sees Vojvodina as theirs.

faggot this is my first post on this topic

There is constant tension in Bosnia. That's how the first war started. That's one of the things worrying me.

For those who don't speak Serbian or Croatian, have we missed something?

No

I don't understand why Russians would want to involve themselves over some trite bullshit in the Balkans when they're still involved heavily in Ukraine and Syria. Why overextend their military and weaken their position in both Syria and Ukraine, key strategic military objectives, and involve themselves with a bunch of farmers in BiH it makes no sense

Because them having bases there would be literally another shoah for (((NATO)))

They would protect us, but without endangering their own interests.

Russia actually doesn't have to get involved in this scenario at all, but the fact is that a large amount of refugees are coming through the Serbian Hungarian border. BiH in this scenario (as same as in the first war) would just be a major casualty. The first war was basically to get rid of Milosevic so that they could conquer us and put us in EU. The thing is that in the process of getting in the EU one of the requirements are that Serbia gives up Kosovo (i wonder why) which is not that likely to happen.

This could be a reason to send us back into hyper inflation and state of war, in my opinion.

No, the first war was to break up Yugoslavia (as a regional power), the second war (Kosovo) was to steal it (and get dem child organs for Israel) as well as to crush Serbia.

Now we have the top goy "progressive" government that's controlled directly by globalists, so i doubt they would need another war. It would only mess up their "progress"

(((NATO))) bases, (((Russian))) bases, it's all the same bs and occupation by a foreign country. But hey, I guess being cucks for one or the other is such an important issue that we have to go to war over it

If one side is actively trying to genocide and enslave us, and if another simply doesn't care that much about us, i'd pick the other one. And no one is going to war.

You are ignorant of the history of the twentieth century? Russians have done nothing but try to genocide Slavic people all over Europe. Ukraine, Poland, the Baltics, etc. We're just supposed to forget about that and believe Russia hasn't changed even though they have a top KGB agent as president?

Are you really this naive?

Believe Russia has changed*

Well this eases my mind, i really hope there is no more bullshit over here. I was born in violence, i sure as HELL do not want more of it.

Nice try

Oh, there will be violence. Just not in this format.

It seems like Serbian tabloids are playing a game. I don't know who owns whom in their media landscape but my assumption is it has something to do with Vucic vs opposition.

Willfully ignorant, theres no hope for you

Pathetic

ADDRESS THE THREAD CORRECTLY
THIS WOULD BE balkan/pol/ 4
t. OP of first three threads.

Also, no. But what will happen and you idiots fail to see: Turks are going to overflow us with islamic hordes right about fucking now. Stick tight and forget about blood wars until we fend it off. It is really important now. We stand together. Even Bosnians. We must help them get free of vehabije.

Yeah man, Russia is a WN Christian superstate your absolutely right

Roachistan is turning into an Islamic police state and there is increasing desire amongst the populace to stay out of the EU.
Africa is going to be a worse problem for Europe in the coming months.

I never said that, but they are a less shitty alternative to USA. It's like Trump vs Clinton really. Ideally, we would be independent, but we practically don't even exist as a state right now, thanks to our American "allies" dismantling every element of our statehood for the past decade and more.

Fina matra

Trenutno je bolj pomembno kot kdajkoli, da stopimo skupaj. Srbi, Hrvati, Bosanci, Makedonci, Slovenci. To kar se nam obeta je ponovitev Turških vpadov leta 1500. Morda celo hujše. Vihar je na obzorju. Preživeli ga bomo skupaj, ali pa ga ne bo nihče od nas.

Turkroaches were removed 450 years ago at battle of Sigetvar and will be removed again
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Szigetvár

And yet the opposite is true for many European nations. Russia destroyed, America saved. I agree that Russia in present context is probably a better partner but at the same time what will you say when Trump gets elected and restructures NATO to focus on the Muslim threat rather than the Russia?

I don't like either the US or Russia in the present context all that much, but things change if the US elects a president whose specifically called for the preservation of the white majority in the States. What narrative will you push about big bad USA then? I couldnt care less if they bombed you in the 90s

Iirc the (((media))) started pushing this shit when Croatia tried to stop us from entering the EU (thanks Crobros) then the (((media))) started up their anti-Croatia propaganda.

It's not really a big issue tbh. They are already vanishing, and are a vanishing fringe minority. Hell our entire nation only has the one of lowest fertility rates in europe: 1.27. This is close to people averaging in actually not having any kids at all! All the balkan countries have extremely low fertility rates Croatia has 1.5
serbia has 1.3
macedonia has 1.4
slovenia has 1.58
And so on. Our entire half-island is falling apart by sheer lack of births

Yeah I agree, the vahabbis are a scurge. But at the moment we have more urgent problems than the fanatics. For instance, our country is at the moment 99% white, but everybody is still unemployed. If there could just be more jobs…

That's why you guys need more niggers.

I was in Travnik over the summer and the place was overflowing with kids everywhere, hard to believe BiH has such a low fertility rate but I guess nationwide fertility rate vs one town fertility rate can vary wildly

One would think they had enough to fight together, rather than agaisnt eachother.

Also a lot of talk in Travnik about Turks coming in and buying up everything as well. The words smelly, disgusting and rude were often used to describe Turks

That's wishful thinking, i don't really see their policy towards us changing. But in case it does, i would change my stance as well.

It's not only about having a job, it's about having a livable wage and enough free time to devote to your family.

(((Russians)))

What you fellows also have to realise: Unstable Balkan is in Merkel and Soros interest. They are cooking up a bloody storm for us. I urge you to be wiser and stick together through this storm. It could be the most important thing in your life and future generations depend on our actions NOW. Please spread awareness about this to as many normies as you can. It is cruicial. You will see my words are real very shortly in the following weeks

KASAVO JE SERBIA

But why now when they have complete control over it? The only places where they don't are Macedonia and RS.

Destabilise the region, complete chaos, reignite wars between ethnic balkan nations, overflow them with wahhabis, military control of kosovo, exploit kosovo mineral deposits (owned by soros), destroy europe, destroy usa

If it's wishful thinking to assume Trump will change anything the how is not wishful thinking to assume a former KGB agent changed much in Russia?

Sarajevo has about 1.5 . I would doubt if smalltown like travnik of only about 50k ppl, which is also even poorer than sarajevo, would have more fertility than that. The country is dying man. :(

Nobody gives a crap. Hell, if serbia really wants to take us over, the only thing they need to do is just to wait.

Just search "Bosnia fertility rate" on google and see yourself.

haha please don't send africans to bosnia. We will send them back.

It is already happening. As you can see countless afghans lying next to universities in Belgrade, MSM ramping up the hate rhetoric between Serbia and Croatia and wider, Austria completing the border wall.

Isn't Kosovo already under UN control?
If he already owns them (I'm not really familiar with this), how can he exploit them even further?
wew
Europe is already niggered, America is about to be unless Trump really turns out to be a fucking emperor.

Nothing is concrete yet it's just propaganda.

90s had a good military aesthetic.
It better be like the 90s.

only the opportunity to properly enjoy Thompson's albums.

A lot of those problems have resulted from the last war. Many people lost their livestock and seed stores and haven't really been able to recover since. It's probably the main reason that everyone has been moving into the cities. Of course there's been no significant growth in the primary or secondary industries so most people are stuck doing shitty service work.

This economic situation is a good example to point to for what is planned for all European civilization if things are allowed to continue.

I think the best co-operation that can be reasonably expected this generation is mutual non-compliance with (((their))) plan.

Destabilized/warring Balkans creates a difficult situation for Hungary to fight off any EU aggression.

as a croat I do not want war with the serbs again, they are the least of our worries what with the EU and the turkroaches at our door

Something very dark is on the horizon. Something darker we have ever seen.

Wouldn't be the first time Serbs start shit on a global scale.

Yeah, Roki and Baja

The article implies war of Croatia and Serbia (against Russia), not between Croatia and Serbia.

at least the first one

Unrelated question, do you consume cannabis products?

Why? The white population is already shrinking so because of that there will not be enough white people to replace us when we pass away. Honestly I don't see this as a good news.

We have (((Saudis))) buying everything left and right. They already have military control of Kosovo, and exploit it full force.

U wot?

Anything related to us, not related to American internal policy.

Good point, Americans and Euros should look at our countries to see what future awaits them.

People moving to cities belong to many different categories, but mostly those that had to, and those that did so because fuck all. But killing villages was a project of our Zogoverments for a long time now.

Well, Serbian army is 100% cucked by now, so it wouldn't surprise me.

I hate you anti-white shills.

NO MORE BROTHERS WARS

We are discussing media hype and possible happenings ITT, read the thread.

I think it is bogus. It doesn't seem to add up.

I hope so. Conflict breeds strong people. Euros have had it too good for too long thus they are giving away their land to invaders.

Thank you for your meaningless and uninformed comment. It's not like there were multiple Balkan wars in the 90s and so on. History? Fuck that, it's better to spew ignorant pseudo-memes about things you know nothing about.

Sure thing bud.

Fatposting at it's finest :3

When was the last time Americans waged a real war? When you didn't like paying taxes to Brits or something?

CRISIS ACTORS

They were very real, despite being completely staged by (((foreign interests)))

It's interesting to consider. If Turkey truly plays a double game now, basically cooperating with both USA and Russian interests fully at the same time, then it should now be much more possible for Russia to properly protect Serbia.

I hope we'll see a interesting domino effect, though, where NATO as a whole simply can't intervene. Heck, in the Libya War, NATO kept running out of bombs and even occasionally fuel for the warplanes.

There hasn't been any indication that any populace actually wants anything other than to get rid of all these 'vagrants' they're trying to pass off as refugees and migrants.

More a case of 'could have been easily avoided' but certain elements insisted on starting shit.

How are Bosnian traitors our white brothers? They decided to abandon their brothers and submit to mudshit religion and culture. They may be our brothers genetically, but they will never be our brothers in spirit. The white race is more than just a biological entity, it is also the spirit of western civilization. Bosnians have shat all over western civilization by adopting Islam and allying themselves with Turkey over their white "brothers"

When has Russia ever "protected" Serbia throughout history? Why do you expect them to now? Made-up brotherhood between Serbia and Russia really confuses me. Where does it come from? And how do you know Russians reciprocate your feeling towards you?

They didn't even help you in the 90s

Russians love Serbia and Serbians love Russia likewise. Their relationship is genuine and very much mutual going as far back as the 1800s, but Russia literally never helps it's allies.

How did it developed?

Well, it also has to do with the Orthodox Church. The war against Serbia by NATO was basically to really humiliate Russia, its people and the Orthodox faith.

Russians don't forget so easily and neither do the Serbs.

What happens when the Visegrad 4 become autonomous or even independent, then create military pacts with the Greek, Bulgarian armies? I wonder how quickly NATO would collapse.

Yeah but where does it come from? I've also never heard any Russian share admiration towards Serbia but at the same time I don't know many Russians.

I'm not sure how that follows

I want to know about that.

I believe that it is the Orthodox Church connection and that Serbia was never under the boot of the USSR

Apart from the obvious cultural and religious ties, Russia has been extremely supportive of Serbia during it's wars against the Ottomans, although mainly for strategic reasons. That was the beginning. Serbia's modern friendship with Russia is mostly due to the USSR's relationship with Yugoslavia. Serbians wanted to reform the pro-Russian Yugoslavian Communist regime into a Serbian hegemony. Russia supported this for obvious reasons, and Serbians saw Russia as a valuable ally against NATO and the Croats, who have traditionally been puppets of Germany since WW2

This guy came to this thread with good intentions.

By bombing Serbia and broadcasting it on TV, NATO showed that Russia was too weak to defend their own Slavic people and their brothers in faith. This humiliated and frustrated the Russians.

The goal was probably to help push a warlike faction into the Kremlin for more warfare and cold-war shenanigans afterwards but Putin played the game a lot differently.

So Croats are German puppets and Serbs Russian puppets? No wonder Serbs and Croats hate eachother

Nice D&C

Those are the very same arguments that liberal cucks and Soros funded SJW's here use.

- They helped us in Balkan wars
- They helped us in WW1
- They are culturally similar
- We have similar ancestors
- They are fighting our enemies, even if it's completely unrelated to us

But even if none of that was true, at least they are not actively trying to destroy us, and might help us again if our interests align.

Thank you for the explanation. That make sense now.

Croats, who have traditionally been puppets of (((Germany))) since WW2. Wait a minute…..is that the cause for the tensions between Croatians and Serbians? I am worried as that sound like a D&C tactic to me. I hope Croatians and Serbians don't step into a (((trap))).

Bosnians adopted shitskin culture. They deserve a six foot hole in the ground.

No, our feuds are quite genuine in a historical context. However, chimping out on them, especially now is not the smartest move. Our populations are low, and our countries pozzed. And Albanians won't exterminate themselves you know.

It's absolutely possible, what with Hungary's behavior and growing rebellion against the EU. It just depends how it happens and what cards are played.

Are they still a threat? I thought they got what they wanted.

Be careful with the words user. We aren't supposed to cause infights among the white people. You are forgetting about the Christian Bosnians (please feel free if I used the wrong word). Do they deserve to die along with Muslim Bosnians?

I hope you are right.

Croats were allied with the axis and Hitler had given them a large portion of Yugoslavia, liberating them for the first time in 900 years, but their Germanophilia persisted into the Jewified Germany of the cold war and beyond. After the death of Tito, Serbia wanted to sustain Yugoslavia but reform it into an extension of Serbia. Croats wanted to seperate from Yugoslavia and ally themselves with Germany and the EU, by extension NATO. Croats have since them been obedient slaves to modern Germany, essentially a pet slav colony. Serbia was losing the war since the very begining, and had opened negotiations with Croatia on how to split Bosnia between themselves. Croatians have traditionally regarded Muslims as their brothers racially and culturally and wanted to incorporate them into Croatia, so they demanded most of Bosnia for themselves. This is pretty much why the war escalated.

Although I do support the axis, as does any other Holla Forumsack, the Croats were arguably a mistake. The ustace with their endless islamophilia went so far as to force serbs to convert to catholicism, killing those who refused, while at the same time tolerating mudshits as their brothers.

What exactly is "shitskin culture" ?

You leave out a lot of info and inject a lot of mis-info in order to spin a shitty anti-croat narrative. No one's buying it nemanja

They wanted greater Albania or something.

They are breeding like rats, spreading like plague and eating up more and more territory. And they don't even belong in Europe.

They need to be purged.

Please elaborate

Wasn't the Bosnian Muslim population split into three camps in WWII (Partisans, Chetniks, Ustasha)? Seems like they were forced to be pragmatic.

Well for starters that Bosnians are "midshits", we all know that's not true

See

I wouldn't have faulted them nearly as much if it was merely a strategic decision to gain advantage over the Serbs, but the Croats have since them integrated Mudshits into their national identity.

There are two kinds of Bosnians. The Aryan looking ones, and the Turk looking ones. Same could be said for Serbs and Croats as well.

The problem with Muslim ones is that they have "sold their faith for dinner" , and that later they have adopted the sandnigger mentality.

And yet Bosnians still aren't "mudshits". I don't give a fuck about religion especially not the "Islam" that pork-eating, beer-drinking Bosnians practice

Racially they are white, spiritually they are not. That is my point. Even if their culture is slightly more westernized than your average middle eastern shithole, it does not change the fact that they are traitors who have sold their culture to subhumans. It also doesn't change the fact that they would ally with Turkey and the Saudis against Europe, as they did in the 90s. Look at their white faces, do you consider them brothers?

Yeah OK, but…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serb_Muslims

Ok but I rather not to fight them unless they decide to act like dickheads or have too much non-white in their veins. What about Christian, Pagan or irreligious Bosnians though?

They changed once, they can change again. I don't believe in warring against whites just because they're "Muslims"

I am fine with those, but none of them call themselves Bosnian.

Bosnians are dumb as fuck, they could be de-Islamified in a single generation.

Pagan Bosnians got exterminated when Serbian Empire adopted christcuckery and went on a crusade to purge "unbelievers"

Irreligious ones are most likely SJW cucks.

opet neki stranac potpuni neznanac.

They are 0.4% of the population, considered Serbs in the same way that the Muslim "greeks" of Komotini are recognized as Greek by the government. The notion that they are Serbs is not shared by the population, and most Serbs are not even aware of their existence. The difference is that Croatians, unlike Serbs, are fully aware of it, and Mudshit friendship and brotherhood has become part of Croatian culture as much as it is part of Croatian identity since WW2.

What do they call themselves then?

Another example would be the integration of Jewish Ethiopian tribes by Israel. No Jew considers these Ethiopians, but the nation of Israel has recognized them.

Either Croatians or Serbs. The Bosnian national identity is manufactures around their conversion to Islam and the unique culture that they believe resulted from it.

*No Jew considers these Ethiopians Jewish

Blatant lie

I hope so, but that is no reason to support them. Not until they do so.

That does not excuse supporting them, not until they do so.

Really? That is sad.

Cite your claim. I provided citations for mine. I am not obliged to answer if you provide no arguments.

Are you niggers seriously going to start a Balkan shitstorm at 5 fucking AM?

In my country. It is at 1:08pm. Sorry I don't mean to start a shitstorm. I am trying to understand.

Generally speaking, if they're christian and aren't doing the kebab stuff they aren't Bosnian. Most if not all the Serbs in Bosnia use Cyrillic to differentiate themselves from the mujo's.

Islam. Anyone who converts over to that deserves to be orchard food.

"Islam" isn't and will never be part of Croat identity or culture. Youre citing WW2 propaganda. It doesn't apply.

And your continual use of "mudshit" to describe Bosnians, who are of the same racial stock as the rest of us, only goes to show your deliberately lying in order to stir up sympathy for non-yugos reading towards your side. It's fucking pathetic

This sounds kind of contradictive, but I'll take your point.

You are all niggers anyway

Here: The white race is more than just a biological entity, it is also the spirit of western civilization. Bosnians have shat all over western civilization by adopting Islam and allying themselves with Turkey over their white "brothers"

Mudshit is derived from Mudslime, which is derived from Muslim.

WW2 played a significant role in the formation of Croatian identity. WW2 was the first time in 900 years when Croatians established an independent state. Much if not most of the Croatian identity is based around the ideals of those times. Your persistent Germanophilia is just one of those.

Thank for the information. Are you from Bosnia?

No, "mud" in "mudslime" or "mudshit" specifically refers to skin color., ie the brown skin color. Bosnians aren't brown.

Also, since when is Serbia part of the "west", where did this come from? Serbs despise the west, that's why you look east to Russia

Inb4 Russia is part of Western Civilization, it's not.

Just because Croatia did not exist as independent state for many many years doesn't mean Croatia and Croatian identity/culture didn't exist. Kingdom of Croatia was in personal union with the kingdom of Hungary. Croatia existed as an autonomous region. Croatian identity and culture existed all those years.

Does Texas not exist with their own regional culture even though Texas is part of a larger structure? No.

But hey, if we want to talk about kingdoms being subjugated by a larger more powerful empires, let's not forget that Serbia was part of the Ottoman empire for over 400 years, whereas Croats stopped the Turks from advancing further into Europe

But hey, let's not let facts get in the way of your lies

And you accuse me of D&C?
TOP FUCKING KEK

There is a tremendous difference between a kingdom and a nation. There can be a cultural identity, but not a national identity. The Croatian nation and it's ideas were created during WW2. The Croatian cultural identity existed for long before that, and it was used as the foundation of the Croatian nation. Texas has a unique culture, but it does not have a national identity. Croatians were Catholic Slavs who spoke a dialect similar to Serbian, but they did not have a national identity.

Croatian nationalism also existed prior to WW2 you lying fuck

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_nationalism

I wouldn't trust that website.

It's realization came with the creation of the Croatian nation during WW2. The ideas of today's Croatian NATION, not culture, as cultural identity is an entirely different thing, were realized during WW2. What you are referring to is the struggle for the creation of a nation, not how the nation itself was created.

Since the creation of the Croatian nation, the Croatian NATION as an entity has influenced Croatian culture to incorporate the national ideas into it. This has resulted in Islamophilia among Croatians culturally on top of the national level.

Stay ignorant.

Now you're shifting the goalposts. This is fucking pathetic

How am I shifting goalposts? You made a false dichotomy.

Non-existant islamophillia that doesn't exist. Croat identity is heavily based on us fighting off the Turks for hundreds of years to keep our faith. Your argument has no basis other than WW2 propaganda

At least Croatia was never a Turk colony like Serbia. Must make you mad

Your love of Bosnians is just incidental, it has absolutely nothing to do with your history during WW2.

Not mutually exclusive with your love of your Bosnian brothers, and the Islamophilia tied to this alliance.

Hello Shlomo, night shift?

Before you use this as an argument, I was being sarcastic. It should be obvious but I may have had to clarify later so better do so now.

What love of Bosnians?

I've already told you, citing WW2 propaganda as proof of a dominant cultural trend is baseless. It's a lie you tell yourself, plain and simple

Having sympathy for my racial brothers has nothing to do with Islamophillia. The Bosnians got dealt a shitty hand, they don't deserve to be genocided or attacked over that. They have the capacity for slow and gradual change.

I will again remind you that all of Serbia was a Turk colony for over 400 years

I don't want to be Stay ignorant. Wikipedia articles would be written by the jews. Just saying.

I don't want to stay ignorant. Sorry about my mistake.

Then look up Ante Starcevic and read about the origins of Croat nationalism in the 19th century

And I already explained to you why WW2 "propaganda" is the foundation of your national identity.

Here:

It's realization came with the creation of the Croatian nation during WW2. The ideas of today's Croatian NATION, not culture, as cultural identity is an entirely different thing, were realized during WW2. What you are referring to is the struggle for the creation of a nation, not how the nation itself was created.

Since the creation of the Croatian nation, the Croatian NATION as an entity has influenced Croatian culture to incorporate the national ideas into it. This has resulted in Islamophilia among Croatians culturally on top of the national level.

WW2 played a significant role in the formation of Croatian identity. WW2 was the first time in 900 years when Croatians established an independent state.

Don't make me repeat myself again.

They are not your brother as long as they are muslim. Are pic related your brothers? Are people who would ally with Turkey and the Arabs, who you ironically claim yo be against, your brothers?

I've already refuted all of that.

They are my RACIAL brothers you dumb fuck

They are not of my race, so obviously not

Would they really ally with Arabs though or are you just making shit up? Im guessing the latter

Sorry for the spelling, it's 6 AM and I'm tired I'm a Greekfag

I would have had nothing against you supporting Bosnians had they not been Muslims. "gradual change" is not reason enough to support those who would betrayed their race and allied with it's enemies. Even if they are westernized compared to other Muslims, which they are, they are still enemies to the west. Your average Bosnian, no matter how secular, would side with Turkey over Europe.

They are Bosnians. You just called them your racial brothers.

They already did once for fuck's sake. Are you aware of the thousands of Mujahedin imported to Bosnia by the Saudis to help them against the Serbs? Pic related.

They're not Bosnians though, they're foreign fighters.

No. The picture is posted is a unit of the BOSNIAN army. Not foreign fighters.

Can you prove it?

Let me rephrase

This picture here is of a foreign fighter sent by the Saudis and various other mudshit organizations

The picture here

And here, is a unit of the Bosnian army, made of Bosnians.

A unit composed of foreigners. Nice try.

Again, all it takes to fix Bosnians is some subjugation.

Let's also not forget who brought those fighters in, because it was Bill Clinton and not Bosnians in general. Do you even know any Bosnians? I've actually spoken to Bosnian Muslims, and Croats and Serbs in Bosnia and the one thing they agreed upon was a hatred of vehabije.

vehabije?

Wahabbis.

No, it is a unit composed of Bosnians. Denying it does not make it false.

For reasons of muh "true" Islam being peaceful, similar to "moderate" Muslims in the west.

The Bosnian president of the time was more than happy to accept Islamic fundamentalists and terrorists. Bill Clinton assisted him no doubt, but Bosnians themselves are hardly innocent.

What do slavs fight other slavs for?

I'm not a Slav tho

These mujahedeen, fresh from the Afghan-Russian war, began streaming into Bosnia the year before. They hoped to carry out a broader jihad in a war that started with the breakup of Yugoslavia and had descended into pitting Orthodox Christians, Catholics and Muslims against each other.

THE ONLY THING I FOUND IN RELATION TO THAT IMAGE OTHER THAN YOUTUBE VIDEOS MADE BY SHITSKINS

Go to bed Shlomo.

This is not a foreign battalion you insufferable retard. Denying it does not make it untrue. I have posted it before only to have Bosnians tell me "B-but it was only one division of the army!!"

And you making assertions without proof allows me to dismiss your assertions

I'm not about to defend Islam. Fuck that religion. I don't like that the Muslims prayers get blasted 5 times a day throughout my hometown. I don't like that Islam is gaining a stronger foothold in BiH. But I'm not about to deny that Muslims in Bosnia practiced a very benign form of Islam. Women in Bosnia don't wear the veil. They eat pork. They drink. They don't commit terrorism other than whatever happened during the war. Obviously they do practise a more "moderate" islam. I loathe that that is changing.

I'm not saying Islam shouldn't be rooted out over time, but to deny that Bosnians are generally not on ISIS level is lunacy

I am not denying that they are moderate, but I am also not going to accept that being moderate and Islamic makes them my brothers. They would still ally themselves with Muslims and they still put their faith first when choosing allies. Unless their culture is violently deislamified I will never support their right to a nation, and by deislamified I mean erasing all traces of Islam from it. Of course that wouldn't make sense, as their national identity is based around their conversion, so they would just be partitioned between the Croats and the Serbs as should happen.

Youre entire worldview is based on lies, probably stemming from an incredible inferiority complex that resulted from 400 years of ottomans fucking you in the ass. Go to bed

Well at least in the end we found some agreement

Are you a legit sperg?

How are your insults related to anything I said faggot?

Are you Bosnian? You sure seem butthurt

that's some epic fail.
his skin color is closer to greeks tbh

it's just greeks m8.

embed related

This is a literal shitpost. I began answering only to realize that it is too trashy to even waste 2 minutes attempting to answer this incoherent shitfest of a shitpost

I agree however the problem is the white population is shrinking and white fertility is low so attempting to deislam the Bosnians is too dangerous because it will shrink the white population even more. I just don't want to fight the white people.

I wish he was wrong, but most likely he's right

cnbc.com/2016/07/20/soros-lays-out-his-plan-for-europe-to-avoid-george-migrants.html

Only war that Croats and Serbians should wage is war against Trokutistan to carve out Bosnia and Herzegovina with their Croatian and Serbian populations and share the land.

If they war against each other, then I praise to God that NATO nukes us both and finishes with these idiotic Balkan states and annexes them to Austria, Italy, Bulgaria, or Greece, or just makes an addition to the Adriatic sea.

check

What is really ironical the url:
soros-lays-out-his-plan-for-europe-to-avoid-george-migrants

And that Soros is now lecturing Europe how they should react to the invasion wave he orchestrated.

Also, observe the media, last few days they are going into shilling overdrive. Something big is preparing, and most likely, it's not good

Yes. The answer to that question will always be yes. It is only a matter of time.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-05/dear-angela-your-refugee-crisis-back

archive.is/OYOe1

No, not really.

Only if serbcucs and crocucks dont stop their cucking by globalists

Bosna makes step closer to EU:

balkaneu.com/bih-step-closer-eu-3/

wars are a thing of the past
the youth will simply flee to austria/germany/switzerland and get all the gibs they want
that was the plan all along

No.

Only filthy materialists and leftists care about nothing more than their own economic well-being, prosperity and wealth, not realizing or comprehending just how fickle and irrelevant these things truly are. Culture and ethnic homogeneity are far more important, yet they don't realize or simply don't care that they will not have any of this in foreign countries.

They leave their country simply because they want to live more comfortably, which means that they don't really care about their country or give a fuck about it, they are no different than welfare seeking niggers or arab migrants, I say its good that they leave.

Nah! Fuck' em. We are better off without them. Just let them go cuck countries already cucked beyond recognition with their "we are all immigrants bullshit".

migrationpolicy.org/research/syrian-refugees-turkey-long-road-ahead

Slavs love to fight. So when they don't have anybody else to fight, they fight themselves.

It's sad actually

no there will never be war again because serbia is broke and cucked. Their army was disarmed, they have nato officials attending every single of their military meetings and saying them what arms they may or may not buy. Their economy is shit and their politicians are owned by Washington and Brussels. Serbia cannot advance because the politicians are fucking up the country for their own profits and good goyim points.

this was when drug-addict Jeltsin was president and russia was broke. Now the times have changed. Russkies have pissed off the gringos pretty good in syria. They even managed to get Turdogan mad at burgerland.
However, Russkies do have a long track record of fucking over Serbians and instead favouring Bulgarians.

there are secular bosnians but those are mostly the guys who grew up in communism. Among the young people islam is a new trend and burqas have become more popular recently. Also, anyone who wants to practise sandnigger traditions has to pack his bags and fly to bumfuckistan. We don't need them in yurop. Bosnia is literally allowing rich sandniggers to buy up vast amounts of land and open their own parallel societies. They have 40k arabs in Sarajevo now and they have their own supermarkets where everything is only written in arabic.

They are the real problem of yurop. They are IQ80 subhuman savages. Literally nigger tier as african americans in the USA have average IQs of 75-85. Most Albanians are involved in drug trafficking, prostitution or arms dealing just like niggers and the ones who are not involved already are looking for getting onvolved. THis is why they always have the gangsta attitude and why they love nigger music. They breed like rabbits as well, even if their shithole country of a banana republic has no GDP growth. They just export themselves to western yurop or greece and shit up those places instead.

I'm one of these bastards my father half croatian, half serb and my mother is croatian, but me mostly looking like a roach. Identify myself as croatian, cause catholic. Grew up in one of these western countries. Would like to found a startup in Cro or Bosnia. But for my family I sound like a dreamer, when all young people are leaving and these catastrophes heading towards europe.

Anyway I like that you guys are gathering here

with amerifats who dont know what Aleppo is…

Anyway to answer yout questions:

War is unlikely, but the US is trying to destabilise the whole region to prevent the future pipelines that would bring russian gas to Europe bypassing Ukraine. To achieve that they need in particular to hit Serbia and Macedonia, Macedonia has already been under attack for a while (if you are are from the balkans you probably already know that) while for Serbia they plan to stir ethinc conflict in Vojvodina using the "oppressed" croatian minority living there.
You should also keep in mind that despite serbian president and people are openly pro-Russia, their prime minister and governament (lesbian ministress included) were handpicked in the US embassy, so that complicate the situation even more.

That goes for pretty much everyone. European countries have been constantly fighting with each other until quite recently.

I think some of us haven't been paying attention for the last 50 years. Soviet atrocities were commmitted under kike rule. Kikes no longer rule Russia, which is the reason international kikery hates Putin so much. muh KGB is just kike propaganda. We hear that line frequently from soros types here in Canada.

Wew, Bosnians are allowing themselves to be cucked over like the beta men. Bosnians fix your shits over there.

Allepo's?
That new Italian restaurant on corner of 54th and Lexicon?

jk good post

We have to help Bosnians get rid of wahhabis.

worldcrunch.com/mobile/#a:18329

telegram.hr/politika-kriminal/isis-zaprijetio-balkanu-ako-treba-postavite-eksplozive-u-aute-stavite-otrov-u-pice-neka-crknu-vi-to-mozete/

m.spiegel.de/international/europe/a-1085326.html

I can't stress this enough. It's in our joint interest

Croatia, please tell your mentally arrested hopeful PM to kill himself and fuck off already.

isis / salafists / sunni
Want to murder normal Bosnians and then murder us all.
Do you now see? this is not time for infighting. This is cruicial for survival of us all

We need to unite to remove kebab (Albanians included), and our globalist dictatorship governments. Anything else is self-defeating.

Ne želin zvučat ka neki shill, ali

KAD ĆE DRŽAVNI UDAR U RH

EXACTLY
I'm glad Holla Forumsacks are waking up to see this. An epic battle is infront of us. A battle that will decisevely mark the future of our nations and the region as whole.

Let us not forget about our Bosnian brothers. They were betrayed once, let's show them we stand strong and we share interest in safe common future!

BURY YOUR DEAD!
it's time to focus on those living.

Bosnians are (mostly) white, but the Islamic ones need to be purged. The rest can join us though.

However, at this point our governments are greater threat to us than any outside factor.

Yes. I will emphasise that normal or traditional Bosnians muslims are not a threat, rather they need our help more than ever. Do not give into swindling politicians rhetoric such as Milanovic or Vucic. They're Merkel/Soros henchmen trying to lure you into destruction.

Nije politika kurva. Kurve su političari

KJE STE PIČKE

Seriously, OP?

Wherever there's Islam, war comes.

Sounds like DnC bullshit to me to distract public opinion from both countries' actual problem, kebab immigration.

Lying Serb scum. "Mudslime" Bosnians fought for the Reich and Serbs fought for communism against the white race. The ideology that brought the most death and genocide upon the white race

Never forget which nation brought down Europe.

Serbians shot the Archduke.

Hitler was in good terms with the Islamic world because of their shared enemy, the Jews and the British. He was in very good terms with Persia and the Arabs as well. Do you honestly think Hitler would support these nations as allies if he was alive now? It was in his strategic interest to support them, and it was in their strategic interest to support him likewise. That doesn't change the fact that their loyalty was to Islam. I can tell that you are a subhuman Ameretard negroid hybrid from the way you type.

jews at it again
i feel insulted

No, you stupid faggot.

Srbija prosi Avstrijo in Francijo za pomoč pri nadzoru meje

archive.is/yc9zd

Serbs and Croats should get together and purge the Bosnian kebabs, then Serbia should roll in and grab Kosovo back and kick out all the Albanian scum that poured in over the decades there.
I know Croats and Serbs have no love for each other, but surely Christian Europeans have more of a common goal than living alongside kebabs.

You like it or not, but Balkans are the bulwark of Europe against the Kebab. Only strong buffer states will make a difference and what currently exists in the Balkans is far from the desired situation.

I know south Slavs are honest people, but the West cucked them so hard, they are paralysed and unable to pick themselves up from 90s onwards.

This is brutally true.

Better not be.

A Serb/Croat war would be the most unproductive thing in the fucking world for the West right now.

Team up and remove kebab you cunts, stop getting all butthurt over slight cultural differences when Islam is literally invading Europe.

Fucking this!
Peace would have been there much sooner had the bosnians not backed out.
I heard at one point Serbs n Croats were allied against Bosnian muslims but US stepped in and made Croats reconsider

Because without kicking the shit out of one another every so often you get soft.

No Shlomo. I fought under Arkan in Bosnia against your Islamic goons. You'll burn too in time.

Croats only joined Hitler because he was winning at the time (out of pure interest and not conviction), and when they got BTFO, they embraced communism as well instead of fighting for Hitler until the end. Typical turncoat scum with no principles who were only using the situation so they could act on their jealousy over superior Serbs.

And the only reasons why Serbs acted against Hitler, was because they were stupid enough to fall for the Soros (eternal Anglo) propaganda of their time.

Nazis were disgusted by Croatian savagery themselves.

This entire thread has just proven that cripplechan Holla Forums is nothing more than a circlejerk of disillusioned ignoramuses.

Albosnian mudslimes fought for clay grabbing, not for the White race.

Wow, such enlightenment, much disdain.

Now you can return to Reddit and feel good about yourself.

If the Germans had the same resolve as Croatians did, they could've won the war.

The only resolve that Croats had was with killing Serbs and serving their cuck Pope.

But we shouldn't be arguing about this now, we both got jew'd in the end.

You both have a point. Too be honest though Serbs, Fyromians and us Greeks gave Nazis such a hard time they could not but revert back to their barbaric genes chimp out at the end.

There were tens if not hundreds of villages that got burnt down and had their whole population executed for "allegedly" helping the resistance and we totally did, bitches.

It feels a bit like the nineties have reemerged here in 2016.

Croats were the last to surrender. We kept fighting well after Hitlers death. Serb lying again.

And no, communism was forced on us we didn't embrace it

Look at the anti-Cro sentiment being whipped up by their corrupt leaders. Look at their media. As soon as the Croatian right makes any kind of progress Serb media is instantly shilling 'Croatian Ustaše are on the rise'. It's happening again.

but

Every balkan thread I see Croats gloating about their genocide of serbs and complaining that serbs are big bad genocidal bullies. Which is it?

More like tried.

Except in WWI when it was Austria.

More like cleansing of the fifth column and filthy communists that got exaggerated with me personally having Serb friends who's living grandfathers are on the lists of dead WWII Serb dindus.

BURY YOUR FUCKING DEAD MOTHERFUCKERS

ошли дабови на овај дегенерични бенд пу пичка ти материна

That's funny because you're literally the definition of a dindu.

Weak bitch who can't admit his country chimped out. So far we have (in your own words):

I'm sure you can prove that every one of those killed was an enemy of the state, and not just some poor bastard and his family.

You need to understand that at that time in history Serbs were good goys manipulated by jews to fight against fascism and national socialism who wanted to establish communism. If it were the fucking Germans, I'd fight them to stop communism.

One of these things is not like the other.

I don't give a fuck about those inbred tsundere krauts, Vajdaság is ours. If the Croats and Albanians team up against you, then we too will pay you back.

This is bait. Team with Serbia against Albanians. What the fuck nigger?

čedo molim te.

We did that. Lots of times.

Serbs are but aggressive rats that stole our southern lands. Why would we team up with them? The Balkans is a shithole anyway, it's the Afghanistan of Europe with all those mountains and tribal feuds. I just want our lands back.

Calm down with the dnc Gáspár you cunt.

Hopefully not, I had a neet friend there and he'd have to raise his fat weed smoking ass to flee or die on the front line

Better a serb than a sub 80 IQ mohammedan organ trader. It's not even a question.

I'd rather have sub 80 IQ mohameddans than sub 90 IQ orthodoxes on the other side of our border fence. They aren't more aggressive, but are less cunning. Easier to get rid of them.

I like when there are balkan threads, there are few posts and that's mostly that.

But as soon as you mention Balkan and Conflict in the same sentence…

consequences will never be the same

(checked)
Being a motenegrin born in America is painful.

It's very hard to see the reasoning behind slavs fighting each other from over here. The land mass isn't that large, and the ethnic differences aren't that vast.

The real problem is muslims. This much i know.

thats because balkan people are fucking normies
they need more memes

how tall r u, and what pleme you from, nigga

i don't disagree.

But the ones that do meme, they meme fucking hard

MORE WEED

Consider suicide. Stronk White (ok brow-ish) Men don't smoke that shiet

Only 5'11"

Komani

bretty cool, bro
do you have still blood feuds going on?

No. Trying to find a southern slav is like finding a needle in a haystack over here.

Croat, Montenegrin, Serb, Slovene, Slovak, doesn't matter to me because we're such a minority and we're not fighting over clay or religion.

I'd rather see my cousins do well than to hear all the bad stories about my clansmen dealing cocaine in their little state.

i thought the ex-yu diaspora is rather big in NA
arent there several serbian churches?

Pardon me for my ignorance, but aren't Balkans south slavs?

Im drunk AND I WANT ANSWERS

Now that you mention it i really should go to the serbian church closest to me.

Makes sense really. What slav wouldn't want to live in a vast mountainous country near the ocean amirite?

Yeah thats correct. But not all people that live in the balkans are slavic which causes a lot of the problems there.

Slavs are still tribal in a lot of ways.

Our diaspora in USA is quite based

It doesn't help that we've been fucked by the ottoman empire for hundreds of years tho

1:05

"Initiated into Serbian culture…"

Lmao

West Europe need to uncuck itself from the jews's long dirty fingers so East Europe can get up and start the removal services. No infights within in the circles because they will be used as d&c tactics.

I don't believe this bullshit.

Nazad na prvu stranicu

Svaka kuča je Srbija, naša zemlja voljena, Kosovo Metohija
Kosovo=Serbia

Actually they are a mix of native populations living there a long time ago (including Celts), Slavs, some Germanic tribes, proto-Greeks, and unfortunately Turks.

It's actually funny to live in Serbia, and see all those genetically different people claiming to be the same nation. You'd find anything, from Aryan looking blonde people to swarthy Turk rape babies. This region is a serious genetic clusterfuck.

REMOVE ŠIPTAR, REMOVE VEHABIJE, REMOVE BURGER, BALKAN TO BALKAN!

ok.

what the fuck are you talking about?

Serbs need to be exterminated, so I hope there is a war.

Hungary here. Croatia has my sword.

Thanks. Good to know.
Can you elaborate on how Hungarian view Croatia?
From our side, there's lots of historical butthurt from the 19th century when you tried to Magyarize us. It's still in the textbooks and we're all aware of it, but we hold no actual grudge in the modern day. Budapest is a popular place to visit. Some political tensions exist, but they're inconsequential outside politics. I'm also wondering is there any affinity for taking control over Croatia if things somehow go terrible down here? Any will to expand? What about your monarchy, how's the reactionary scene?

haha jebote kakav rat na što se vi ložite

pls annex Vojvodina

ok
do you think germans and swedes are all blond and blue eyed?

Don't really mind though, means more chances of us conquering them.

Why would we want to team up with fucking Albanians? I seen gain in fighting against Serbia. The only people who want it are idiots who seem to thing Russia is any different from NATO. Both Serbia and Croatia are puppets used by foreign forces. NATO isn't our ally and Russia certainly isn't Serbia's "brother".

Because they don't bother us and we have a common enemy? You're fucking deluded if you think the Kosovo is Serbia people don't think 2/3 of our country is also Serbia.

Crofag here. Nobody wants a fucking war you moron. We had enough of that shit here. Now, fuck off.

I don't give a shit about Kosovo or any Serb/Albanian claims there. It's not our issue. Our shit with Serbia is done, they tried the GIBSMEDAT CLAY shit here and they got expelled. It's over.

As for seeing the filthy pseudo-turkroaches as our "friend" against a "common enemy". You should just kill yourself. We are being undermined from within by faggots who want to play sheriff in Bosnia and cunts who are planning our genocide by importing a ton of mudshits, but you want to rush into another war.

Who said anything about friendship? They can be a strategic ally.

No they didn't. Have you ever been to eastern Slavonija? If they got expelled, how come Pupovac lives off of and finances his chetnik propaganda with my money?

I'm talking about Knin. He lives off our money because every single cabinet lets him, a lot of problems we have would be fixed in the minority MP electoral unit was completely axed.

Is Knin the only settlement in Croatia?

I agree completely, but that ship has sailed. The only thing that could accomplish that objective at this point is another war.

It isn't, but most of that SAO Krajina bullshit was dealt with. Maybe one day we will get rid of cunts like Furio Radin and Pupovac. As for the Serb minority here, Pupovac doesn't even give a shit about those people either. When they were going to send nuclear waste from Krško to some Serb village he didn't say a damn thing, he talks more about gypsies and their "problems" than his own people. You know, I think he looks a bit like a gypsy to me.

No, but the physical differences are not that different.

No one wants to war you either, but our (((media))) are oy veying about that for some reason, probably to redirect attention from kikes genociding us economically.

As a Serb, i'd cede some parts of Vojvodina to Croatia and Hungary if they help us purge Kosovo and Albania from Caucasian neanderkike scum and get sea access (return to borders of Serbian empire, minus Greece and Bulgaria) It would settle all the conflicts once and for all. But (((they))) don't want that.

Of course he doesn't, but what does that matter? Did Milošević give a fuck about them? No, but they still decided to eat up absolute shit tier propaganda and go to war for him.

Why the fuck can't Croatia and Serbia fucking get over it and remove Kebab?

You don't even have to kill them just repatriate Kebab.

I think most people are over it. It's just the kike media and the puppets in charge won't ever stop. Even religious organizations here are oy veying about muh war crimes at all times.

if youre german you had enough chances to do so and you got fucked.
if youre a turk then touche.
if youre italian then just hide

Do any of the countries have a banking system not controlled by the Rothschilds? Bingo, that's where a war will be.

the entire balkans do. tough hungary is making some russia-tier policies on central banking and serbia is still leaning towards russia despite that a puppet goverment was already installed there

A lot of people are unhappy over how the war ended.
The Balkans can't know peace for too long.

the only place anything will go down will be around serbia because of some nationalists losing their shit (be it just gibs me clay or as a reaction to NATO supported terrorists like mujihadeen in bosnia or those albanian hords).
the only thing NATO and EU have to benefit from a war down here is balkanising everything even more because D&C or to weaken serbias radical elements to ensure the puppet goverment there imposes order.
otherwise nothing will be happening, unless as i said the people around here do something that isnt OK with EU/NATO
(example is bosnia a few years back, when anti-corruption protests sprung up against the puppe goverment there, and the EU wanted to send troops) (yes the EU has troops, and with the Treaty of lisbon a singular police force HQ and database will be established on 31. 3. 2017)

No, there won't. The whole media blitz that's going on (mostly on Serbian and RS side) is a D&C tactic to avert from the real issues: namely that the economy is totally fucked (and that it has no plans of unfucking itself anytime soon) and the migrant crisis.

The whole region, as people in the thread have noted, is the gateway for the muslim invasion to Europe. Kosovo still has the KLA (despite the claims that they were disbanded) who were recently active in Macedonia (attacking the Russian gasline there, taking over a barracks, and generally starting shit), Albanians are buying shit left and right with their coke money (Montenegro is especially hit by this shit, since the plan for Greater Albania includes their eastern borders), and Bosnian mujaheddin are again a thing, funded by the Saudis. Everyone knows that shit is about to go down (again) but the media are doing their best to divert attention from this.

Despite the fact that some migrants started shit on Serbian territory, and that some were found shot in the middle of woods.

No, the media D&C that's going on is entirely based on Croatia's claim that Serbia's not ready for the EU. While the average Serb doesn't give a shit about it, the puppet government in charge does - since being in the EU means more shekels for them. So of course they'll paint it as "those horrible Ustase are acting out again" shit. Give the people a common enemy to rally against (there's a lot of bad blood there), while Muslim gangs are being smuggled through the border.

Also, there's that whole deal with Hungary closing its border. A potential war (lets be honest, (((they))) might as well start one) would throw the region into chaos long enough for millions of Muslims to cross over into Europe.

Underrated post.

It's Ottoman Empire all over again.

From someone who lives there let me say this: noone here wants war, we are swimming in shit, the last thing we need is a war. The obvious yugoslav friction is still present but everyone sucks it up because there are bigger problems like wages and unemployment. Only warmongering people are emigrants from the 90s and their memories that they carried with them and which pass onto their children while living in Germany and earning 8-15x more money while everyone home suffers. The word/term gastarbeiter (ger: foreign worker) has a very negative connotation in the balkans due to the aforementioned people.

Kinda unrelated but did anyone else notice that commies always refer to themselves as yugoslavs and never as croats, serbs etc.

shit arent you a rocket scientist.
they do so because of the whole unity and brotherhood amongst nations thing, and as a reference to yugoslavia. whats extraordinary about that?
but this meme is going away lately,
as the new "left" (aka hippies, junkies, SJWs, hipsters, etc…) are taking over the scene and pushing out the old "left" (partisans, party members, socialists…).
at this point the left is prettymuch destroying themselves

I like to add something to this remark
Many secular Bosnians do as well identify as "Yugoslav" or generally people who have no national belonging. That's because they never had a nation and their islamization is a pretty new process.

bump

If there is a war it will hardly be a surprise to the Balkans. I hope Croatia wins and those backstabbing fucking serbian animals get killed.

Croatia always wins, baby. WW2 doesn't count, we were fighting each other because gommunism.

I hope there will be war once more. This time it will be far more exciting with Russia back into the global game. Previous conflicts left Russia outside of the playing field and granted NATO the power to decide what's going to happen there (same with Serbia in 96).

Unlike in the past, Russia will be able to put pressure into the conflict and influence the outcome. This is good for Serbia but bad for Croatia (which is good).

Hungary (in Russia's pocked) is the most crucial player here, along with Romania (in EU's pocket). Depending how events will unfold with Orban in Hungary, Russia can bridge their strategic gap and use Serbia as physical southern hub in Europe aside from political allegiance

Damn good thing Bulgaria opted out of NATOs retardation. I have no idea why Romania didn't.

Now here's a good question do we as Eastern Europeans forgive Russia for what they did to us because of communism or do we keep the "There can be only one" mentality and just kill each other in a glorious Battle Royall? Or do we form the Slavic Federation and laugh at the western european caliphate ?

how about this:
if slavs get shit on by the west, we ask russia for help

if slavs get shit on by the russians, we ask west for help

Child, I have some bad news for you. The only thing that is more two-faced the a jew is a westerner. Expect no help from western "aryans" who have more anglo-saxxon genes that actual aryan genes, but that's another topic. As for Russia, well Russia will help as much as it will harm.

kek who is talking about friends
only independet slav is good slav
if russia starts shit, we ask westerners for money
if west starts shit, we ask russia for money

thats the slav destiny

No, no more Russian "brothers" and NATO "allies". Enough.

Yea okay fucktard.

Toplel

MOJI DRUGOVI ZNAJU DA JIH
NIKAD NE OSTAVLJAM
POŠTENJE IZNAD SVEGA
CILJEVE VAM POSTAVLJAM

Abandoning the nuclear program was a mistake

So what about the Serbian Referendum in Bosnia? I heard there will be a referendum on Sept 25th where Serbians in Bosnia will vote for a de facto nation state within Bosnia. For you burgers out there: In Bosnia there is a part where mostly Serbians live and they have something like their own mini state there.

Will it be possible that some mudslimes start killing people to make the Serbians chimp out again to start another war. I heard the mudslimes are looking for revenge for the 90s.

there will be a vote about the 9th of january (the defacte national holiday of the serb entity (republika srpska)
its pretty much irrelevant outside of the balkan, but in bosnia everything is important, because ethnic rivalry and war stuff

*defacto

kek

Kebabs are not an independent entity, if EU/USA order them to chimp out, they will chimp out. But there are also (unconfirmed) reports of Russian spec. ops training RS personnel, and that's a recipe to turn Bosnia into a second Syria.

Maintaining the status quo would actually be the best for now.

Tfw you will most likely get a chance to remove kebab

thats pretty much confirmed
serbia and republika srpska also had some joint training going on a few weeks ago

also dubs dont lie

Why must slavs suffer. Why can't the Kebabs fall to the mightly slav?

Tito was one of most based people in history, wherever you liked Yugoslavia or not. And his model was something closest to national-socialism that you could get after WW2.

(But let's not start a shitstorm and derail the thread now)

I doubt Serbia is in position to do anything about it, it will most likely be volunteers and paramilitaries just like the last time.

because we forgot old slav ways of life
perun is very angry and veles is chuckling in underworld

the guy was the ultimate politician, managed to climb from a peaant to a dictator of a regional power, survived, led and won a guerilla campaign clusterfuck against the mightiest force the world has seen at the time, slided yugolavia out of the warsaw pact and stalins grip, survived all the backfire, and then danced kolo on the worlds nuclear chess table, while keeping millions of people that would kill eachother when he was gone in a single succesful state.
and what happens in the end? he gets the worlds largest funeral and the moment hes gone the gunpowder barrel explodes

fantastically written thanks

I wonder if a happening or something somewhat interesting will be announced next week given that an airport I stopped at had all sorts of jets with their countries name and "Air Force." On them. I'd imagine it was a meeting of NATO countries. Should've took pics, but buses crowded with people made it hard to reach my phone. Hope to see something in the news.

I'll probably delete this post as soon as someone says saved or posts a reply before I get the shaft from ((whoever)) watches these threads. Pic is the only thing I could think of since I didn't have a paper to say hi pol, I work here while knowning nothing, just found that this thread's timing seemed too perfect.

rest in guac Yeb

delete damn it

You can't delete post here.

if he had split up yugoslavia in a croatian dominated and a serbian dominated part, so that there would be no war, he would have been the ultimate politican
tito is partly to blame for the war in the 90ies, that fucked us all over

How annoying. Welp, hopefully a mod deletes it, as I didn't want this trash to stay up

it's deleted. Keep your eyes and ears open, user.

wsj.com/articles/natos-baltic-deterrent-force-to-be-in-place-by-may-2017-1474188298

What are the best books on the subject of Balkans history? And specifically the yugoslav wars of the 90s?

As usual, you will hardly find anything that's not 100% biased, or obscured by kikes. You need to research period by period and come to your own conclusions, there is no spoonfeeding there.

Well what are some of your recommend books on the subject?

Well, most alternative authors are disputed, as one'd expect. And it's hard to find their works in English. The official story you can find on Wikipedia.

Is there anything particular that interests you?

he actually did have the constitution or whatever you transelate it edited to allow member countries to defederalise, under conditions that there is no violence or breaking of marketing and diplomatic ties (becoming a confederation basically). but with the state the economy was in and with the centralised rethoric in belgrade that wasnt really possible as he imagend it.

i was reading Richard Hoolbroke (or whatever his last name is) book "završiti rat", quite long and covers alot, but you start tasting american bullshit after a few pages. to be honest all books about yugowars are shit, since they werent printed to document stuff but as mere propaganda (be it western or serbian one).
i learned most from documentaries, and combined the things into some puzzle. i recommend some old ones from the wartime tough, when things were still becoming biased. the weight of chains explaines the whole thing tough, but im guessing youre more after the battles and operations documentaries, not politics and prelude stuff

thats true, but in the end he failed
bosnia and hercegovina should have never been a "republic" that was his biggest mistake I think
if it werent for an bosnian republic, there probably would have been no war or less war

Why don't y'all slavs join us Italians?
Just ask for annex and we build the old Roman Empire, instead of living in your shitty slavic mud huts.
Your people are doomed to fight each other or be conquered unless you join.

I don't like Albanians but the Serb butthurt makes it so, so worth it.

shit you faggots couldnt even deal with the ragtag slovene partisans, not to even mention the african fuckups, just kill yourself

bosnian clusterfuck goes back to the days of kebab removal in europe. serbia was to weak to expand north, the muslims wouldnt convert back to christianity, and the kingdoms in the north wanted the area. bosnia isnt an ehnic/nation state, its a name for a region, like kosovo. but if you put a separatist bunch of people with no real state and spread them across that disputet region its suddenly a country (see arab world borders for example, a fuck up with no ethnic nation states)

A war between proper European nations in the Balkans again would be the most retarded shit ever. Just remove the Kebab.

It won't happen. Balkan nations have been through more shit than anyone can imagine. This shit was retarded election propaganda. If the need comes we will join to remove common enemy, then we go back to shit talking and hating eachoether.

I will tell you one thing though. Uefa had an idea to form a local (balkan) football league by 2018. This is very retarded because our ultras would kill eachother. They are more than capable of also starting a war based on old grudges.
So uefa can fuck right off, even our ultras say this is a very bad idea

If I'd have to objectively assess balkan ultras on danger level and potential to cause massive riiots, they are right below Poles and Russians, with the exception ours use weapons so even Russians and Poles are somewhat uneasy traveling to balkan