Reminder: The Holocaust Was Real

We know from sources that 6 Million Jews died and you still deny this fact? How? Have you not seen the pictures?

Utterly shameful, tbh

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/725A7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shouldn't you be taking care of your wife's son instead of playing on the computer?

Those kikes don't look very dead, shlomo.

Shill harder Jude.

HA HA

HOLOCAUST

HA HA

HOLOCAUST

HA HA

HOLOCAUST

I'M GLAD LOTS OF PEOPLE DIED

HA HA

HOLOCAUST

HA HA

HOLOCAUST

HA HA

HOLOCAUST

HA HA

HOLOCAUST

HA HA

HOLOCAUST

HA HA

HOLOCAUST

Damn, Typhus sure is a nasty disease

fuck off, antisemite filth. some people were gassed multiple times and lost their entire families!

Then why are you posting a picture of people with typhus?

for deniers
imgur.com/a/725A7

Just for you, I'll put you in a chamber full of compressed natural gas and throw in a fucking match

ur gunna get gassd xdd

fuck off, antisemite asshole

JEWS DID WTC

ur gay

get a load of this faggot

RAPE IS FUNNY AND SO WAS THE HOLOCAUST

RAPE WOULD BE THE FUNNIEST THING EVER IF NOT FOR THE HOLOCAUST

i dare you to go through that stephen king novel-length piece and provide well-cited refutations of the points contained within it, i'll wait ^ ^

this. all they can ever say is 'muh 6 million' and mock those that died with slogans and memes. they can't debate the facts though

you sound like you have autism, no gold star for even an attempt tbh

it starts out with a "muh 11 million" instead of a "muh 6 million", for fucks sake

oh my god you are dumber than i thought

It sure was. Those poor Russians.
I HOPE THE WORLD NEVER FORGETS THE 20 MILLION RUSSIANS THAT WERE SLAUGTERED IN WORLD WAR 2

Gee I wonder why those guys were so skinny when the American's showed up, it's almost like there was a war going on in which all of the supply routes were bombed by a foreign invader so that the food couldn't get to the camps.

Spooky